All Comments on 'Our New Game'

by WandaWish

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
She's not the one turned out!

The guy that fucked her, hit the nail on the head. Her husband is a wimpy, little fag. This marriage will go right down the shitter. Of course she might get off on his faggieness, one never knows. When he finally comes out of the closet he will probably leave her for a Steve.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ugly

This isn't a story. It's just a jumble of male humiliation phrases thrown together to express the writer’s psychological problems. Thanks for the opportunity to express my disdain for such crap by voting the minimum scores possible. Please seek professional counseling as soon as you can, writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Its Britsh and it revolting

and its JPB...

whats else is new ?

jeninfloridajeninfloridaover 17 years ago
Great first story

the only wimp that I see, are the ones who leave comments and are too wimpy to post his/her email address and name! This was a great story and loved the emotion and turmoil he faced.

mikejbmikejbover 17 years ago
Be subjective

It never fails to amaze me how all these anonymous comments harp on and on about the cuckold element of stories like these... Why is it they firstly bother to read stories they KNOW they won't like... and secondly... why is is they manage to spend time penning a trashy reply?? Maybe they haven't yet realised they are supposed to be commenting on the writen story and NOT the actual subject matter.

I think what people need to understand is...different things appeal to different people and it really isn't the case we should condemn that which excites some people and not others.

Quite simply, if the sorty isn't the kind of topic you wish to read about...then don't and equally, do not bother sending in what amounts to non constructive criticism.

For my part I enjoyed the story and to that end wish the writer well with whatever they have in mind to produce next

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To the guy who wrote "Its (sic) British"...

...try reading the profile. The author is Canadian.

eightballbumeightballbumover 17 years ago
I liked it

Good first attempt. I'll read whatever you write. I like your style and subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage

Wimp and whore! Mike in the UK, eat shit and die

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gosh A Gay Canadian Wimp & Ashole Cum Gobbler

I guess that about says it except it was written fairly well but lacks the flavor of any true masculinity.

Instead it flaunts a limp wristed sucker who will turn his other cheeks while holding them open type wuss. I guess 1 in the ass and mouth equals watching as a humiliated self cuckster.

So newbie of da n. english colony move it to Fetish below Pissing where some may appreciate your gay male humiliation antics.

Get some help soon little sick one as this wasn't erotic - just jaded sick numb pathetic male demeanment for the few who need humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
eat shit buddy used to be an insult

Consider the degradation you think is erotic is an insult, but then God bless you would probably be considered revolting by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good setup; too much abuse

The lead-in is really good; one of my all-time favorite setups is the "wife goes into bar first to flirst" scenario. But it's WAAY heavy on the degrading mysoginy. I could do without the "cunt/whore/bitch" abuse.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Not much to like here

Average writing, mediocre dialog. The litany of "whore", "bitch", and "slut" was tiresome and added nothing to the quality of the prose.

Character development was thin and we don't know why Marie wants a strange cock as the subject isn't touched on. I assume it's because she's selfish, given to satisfying her desires as she lives from moment to moment. I take issue with the author's description that she's an intelligent person because she takes no precautions and has unsafe sex with a stranger. By any measure, that's stupid. Remember, children, genital herpes is for life.

The husband's character wasn't explored either. Since I've no idea why a man would wish to be cuckolded then eat the other man's cum out of his wife's asshole, I find his character not credible. Had the author deigned to explore this bizarre attitude, it would've made the story somewhat more interesting but that didn't happen. Given the usual genetic programming of the males of the species, I can only conclude that the hubby is a mutant.

There was no plot that I could find and thus no conflict nor resolution of same. Lacking a viable plot, there is no narrative drive to the tale and the repetitious verbal humiliation during the copulation made wading through that prose trying.

Viewed as a stroke story, this tale was subpar since I find nothing erotic about humiliation and verbal abuse. The husband being reduced to masturbation isn't erotic, it's sad. I mean the poor guy has to beat off instead of fucking his wife because she's busy humping another man at the moment. I guess that says plenty about his place in the pecking (pecker?) order.

The wife evidently gets off on the abuse but perhaps that's because her fucker has a big dick. Why she likes being used as a convenient receptacle for male reproductive fluid is never explored.

Excellent fiction this is not. It's not even particularly exciting as a stroke story. I like my smut literate. This tale is hardly that.

NemosFollyNemosFollyover 17 years ago
Madness!

I went through a brief period of leaving comments on cuckoldry submissions, then realized it was hopeless and gave up. But I have this urge to do it again.

To everybody out there passing judgment: this is a porn site! It is not, by any stretch of the imagination, acceptable to the general public. If you are so high-and-mighty about your opinions, why don't you bring it up at your next job interview? "You know, sir, I am one of those who frowns upon cuckolds and leaves negative comments when I jack off to those kinds of stories in front of my computer when my wife and children are asleep." I mean, if you believe in the sanctity of marriage so much that you can't handle anything outside of monogamous missionary sex, then why aren't you fucking your wife instead of hanging out with us "sickos" on Literotica? It's porn! P-O-R-N PORN which is Greek for "Prostitute" and that means that WE ARE ALL WHORES HERE!

And in the meantime, does anybody know who is this fucking loser who has commented on EVERY SINGLE "Loving Wives" story, whether or not it involves true cuckolding, and compares it to Pissing? Obviously it's the same douchebag, and obviously he has a thing for pissing ... pity he won't write a story about it, because I would l-o-v-e to jack off to one of those. How about it, sicko, won't you please grace us with your pissing story? Man I'd like to meet this fucker and rape his sorry little ass... oh sorry. I meant his wife's. hehehe

Now enough of that. To the author of this story: First of all, please block comments next time -- this game has grown tiresome. More importantly, I thought it was quite good, more straightforward-without-truly-humiliating than the stuff we've seen in this category of late. I agree that the sex dialogue got a little redundant, and found myself skipping ahead. We here at Literotica have great imaginations; set the table for us, give us the juicy stuff, but there's no need to overdo it. We're all, each and every one of us, sicko enough to eat it all up, right out of her beat-up ass.

--Nemo

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Well said Nemo

This story is fine. Sure there are some faults with certain aspects but it certainly follows the Loving Wives theme.

Nemo you bring up some very good points in your comment and in the essay you wrote. I believe that if you are just going to insult a writer because of the type of story he has written you should just not leave a comment. Unfortunately these morons get off on leaving their comments. The actual story doens't even matter. I guess it's their sophomoric way of wriiting something completely inappropriate and rejoicing when they get away with it. It's a shame that the moderators of this website refuse to do anything about this problem so your suggestion that this writer simply block comments is sadly the only way to keep these meatheads at bay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Comment on Comments

First of all, Nemo your rant demonstrates everything that a rational semi-intelligent person shouldn't do to openly display their ignorance and one handedness.

This a erotic site which has some jaded sick porn on it for people like you and the Bazzster.

Then assholes like you two refuse to understand that every story is measured on two - thats too - 2 facets. Displayed writing ability and content. The management of this site had the intelligence and vision to invite comments on all stories without constraint towards reason. Here Free Speech envelopes not only the writers but the invited readership to shape - to support or reject and why.

Gosh - even assholes like you can vent your unproductive rants against Free Speech while displaying childish fuck your wife and dog logic. Actually both of mine would tear you a new and larger asshole - if that were possible.

However again the site managers were wise in allowing everyone regardless of silly names to be anonymous to avoid the need for more blood donations - so be thankful for that little sick one. When you get personal here you have no idea who you offend and that could be good for most and especially for someone who mindlessly threatens like you.

So grow up in mind to realise that this isn't your recent playground - it's life and while you have the freedom to be as sickly demented and disgusting as you wish - as long as you don't try to threaten to impose it on another.

Or simply find another manhole or wimphole to whine under.

Sorry writer for taking this space of yours for this response but appreciate the opportunity to respond.

Writer - you have some talent to explore but this subject only appeals to so few why would you demean yourself for those very few so deeply into the pathetic male humiliation of self cuckolding themselves like Nemo and the Bazzster.

Your admitted crossdressing is a much higher view of self from a comparable self respect standpoint.

NemosFollyNemosFollyover 17 years ago
To Anonymous

Dear Mr. Anonymous who posted second after myself:

I went back to my essay from a year or so ago and perused the comments and thought about this. You're right. It's inappropriate for me to threaten -- anonymity and free speech are good and I admit that, when I get carried away, I forget that their sanctity is paramount.

Then I found the third comment on that story trying to degrade me by calling me "young one." It reminded me a lot of your degredation of me as "little sick one." I even consider it possible you're one and the same -- your anonymity, unfortunately, makes it impossible to tell whether you are an army of 10,000 or a lone troll.

So I apologize for threatening you. If I met you, I would not desire to harm you. But I would strongly desire to do something that is apparently quite easy -- I would desire, and I do desire, to offend you.

Being offended is a great sign of weakness, immaturity, and foolishiness. We take offense when we cannot handle something as wonderful and glorious as another's opinion. I try my best to be offended as little as possible. I'm not even offended by you -- but I am troubled. You make me doubt that humanity is innately good, just as I'm sure I make you doubt in a similar way.

But there is a difference. Those of us who push the envelope, who are indeed sick, the worst we can be accused of is having no limits to our expression. We may pervert society's moral structure, but we will never stop another from expressing himself or herself, because we can find value, and Eros, in all forms and contents of expression.

You, on the other hand, and your ilk (if there is, indeed, an ilk of many), believe that some things should be beyond reproach; that some things should be held sacred. Perhaps you think I shouldn't say "fuck your mother," or "fuck your wife," or "fuck my wife," or "fuck jesus," or "fuck George Bush," or "fuck jesus and George Bush at the same time -- how tasty a sandwich would that be!" but what you don't understand is, your small-mindedness therein is one that our society, indeed our world, can no longer sustain. You must endeavor to cease to be offended. You cannot control other people, and thus you must, like all of us, seek to subdue your own reactions when they are not rational.

No one is harmed by these stories except your ego. No, people do not get the idea from these stories and then do horrible things. If they do open up their relationship, then perhaps that is not such a bad thing. Marriages fall apart daily without the intervention of Literotica; we are not evil. But you, my friend, you just might be.

What we want is not pathetic. What you fail to realize is that your insults, calling us "sick" and "little" and "pathetic" and "fag" and "wimp," these are not insults at all. "Fag" is the least insulting -- if you are indeed such a homophobe, you will find yourself sadly alone on this site, and in this world. I am proud to be a sicko. I am proud to love sex in all its variations. I have had more orgasms than you have had fantasies -- and God bless that.

I ask of you one thing, dear Anonymous commentator, if you do return to read my rebuttal: Make yourself an account. It will be untraceable -- don't let anyone send you feedback, comments, or anything. Just make an account so that we can know if you are one person calling us all "sickos" on every story, or if indeed you are an army of thousands. I do not know -- we do not know because you thrive on secrecy while we publish our demented fantasies for all the world to cum over. Please, let us know at least that you are the same you that has been plaguing us for years now. If indeed you represent a majority of readers, then I should only see your name once or twice. If you are willing to be honest with us and show your face, even a masked one (as Nemo is my mask), then we can have this discussion honestly.

I look forward to it.

P.S. Jesus fucked your wife while you watched

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Oh little "sick one"

First off can't you come up with a new moniker? "Oh little sick one" has gotten so old it's ridiculous.

Secondly, why don't you follow Nemo's advice and put down a name with your comments. No one will really know who you are so don't be afraid. Or are you that much of a wimp? Come on, Man up beeeeotch!

Thirdly, please take a creative writing course, clear your head, see a psychiatrist, just do something to straighten out your brain functions. I mean I've got to tell you man, many of your rants, the previous one included, read like something Hitler would have composed in his final hours. All that crystal meth is starting to have an effect so get on that show Intervention and get yourself taken care of.

P.S. By the way Nemo Jesus didn't fuck this nut's wife because after several years of small dicked loving he finally found out that his wife was really a man. Jesus just doesn't do shemales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Continuing Saga

Oh Dearest Nemo lets play your game for the MR. Anonymous's everywhere - quit letting your dog fuck your wife just to watch then get some balls to stop sucking her out afterwards.

Also, your neighbors are complaining about the traffic and parking problem caused by your unpublished gangbangs brought home by you & her after 2AM. They want her to get a real man instead of a watcher of other cocks who will at least publish a weekly schedule of your self cuckolding needs so as to keep the neighborhood kids out of it and everyone needs a little more sleep.

Gee - I see why you do that personal ranting thing, but it really doesn't do much in reality. You are still an asshole and I have lowered myself a little in your direction. So sorry bout that - - but not really.

You and the Bazzster just don't get it and probably never will it seems. As it is your right to feel excited about pathetic males into self humiliation - it is mine to say your self scorn surprises me and disgusts me as a semi-normal human.

To be clear it isn't a moral position that you abandon that disgusts me and most others, it is the disrespect you advocate for males and yourself as disgustingly normal in your mind. You also feel that people like yourself, the young and the weak, aren't affected by your unique freaky needs to be demeaned. Well again cock breath we disagree.

If someone disagrees, they have the right to say so just like you have the right to say otherwise. If you walk through life thinking that it's ok to shoot every 5th non-cuckster male you see not hawking his wife for a penny or less to watch where would this world be.

So you see it is about respect of self and the need to counter comment those like you who have none or lose it each night in the quiet room away from your wife or other loved one, who just doesn't understand your selfish needs or won't go along as your whore. She doesn't agree with you either but the children make her captive to you for a while longer - if she can stand being with someone she can't respect - shouldn't respect - doesn't deserve respect.

See - it really is just about respect but that travels with a conscience which you have numbed down to your acceptable righteous level for your comfort sake but not those who know you who remain somewhat normal and likely silent.

Jeez - we are all here to be aroused. It really isn't a moral issue numbnuts. I know that you know what I mean but you plow on in self defense and thats ok - it is your right to be selfishly weak but you need to know that as you grow more dependant you will need more to get there for yesterdays same high.

So rationing for the long haul means spread it out. Don't be so selfish as it will leave you in your later years with only the more extreme fetishes as relief. You won't like that in the proverbial morning - alone is not always good - especially if you don't like the one you are with -yourself.

You have the right to bank some self respect now for use along the way and retirement - you deserve that right as I have the right to caution you for unlike the Bazzster you still have a lucid mind - most of the time - maybe - hopefully.

Think with both hands tonight.

netmusenetmuseover 17 years ago
the story was ok but

Are you a sick minded whimp cuckhold wanabe? Anyone who sits down and writes a thousand word essay protesting anything "doth protest too much".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Story Ruined by the Ending

Hot scenario, but the "wimpy husband" format just HAD to poke it's ugly familiar head out of its' cave and say "Yawn". Otherwise an excellent story. I came halfway thru, thank God twice as soon as the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You dialog sucked

I liked it but it would have been better if (1) Robert had not made all the nasty remarks. I mean come on. A guy is glad to get a piece of ass and would never, unless he is a complete asshole, talk to her like that. Descriptive dialog could have been done with better words. LIKE " Oh..yes...you sexy thing...you want this cock in your cunt..." ( Yes...yes fuck it in me...oh I love your cock...I wish my husband had a big one like yours...Yes I want him to suck your cum out of me after you finish with me...") " Ohhh sweet thing...you sweet little slut...suck me ...let me shove my cock up your ass.....etc etc... You are without couth and I doubt if you have ever had a peice of ass from a real nice woman...probably street crak whores...you sound like it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
okay, but could change

I thought that this was a pretty damn good story. could have been better though, maybe if there wasn't so much wimpy husband talk and if he didn't eat the cum out of her snatch, cuz personally i find that disgusting... but others would disagree. The thing i loved about it was the feeling of suspense, the fact that they had been faithful up until then, and neither one of them was sure of how far it would go. Awesome. I'm not married, im only 20, but for some reason i love a story about a hot cheating wife. I just hope that when i do get married, my wife will be sexually open enough to do some crazy shit like that and not be weird or regretful about it afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

"It was huge baby. I've never been so full of cock in my life. I loved it. So you'd like to hold that cock would you?" she asked. "Maybe you'd like to hold it in your mouth or your ass. Is that what you're thinking?" Yeah, nothing more manly than taking a dick up the ass, I can see why the "loving wife" has so much respect for him. Somehow I can't see anything erotic in the trashing of all the finer parts of marraige...can't see one man taking another man up the ass as erotic, and this isn't the gay category either....or a man becoming a cum whore, which again, has nothing whatsoever to do with the "loving wives" category. I think the story should be moved, and all the male dick lovers in the comments section should move with it. We'd all be happier I suspect....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another disgusting story.

I don't imagine how that wimpy husband could live with himself eating the stranger's cum out of his wive cunt. How sick is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Say It

Careful what you ask for!

She took it to more than the next level. She knew he would do whatever she wanted and NOW - he has a 'Hot Wife', acyually a slut. Welcome cuck, she's lucky she has such an idiot to take care of her, the five guys at the bar are just a start.

Good story. He did have a low self esteem and a sexy wife. Too bad, now everyone has her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There should be a category for these

Repressed Homosexual fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

Totally sick faggot shit... Should have turned to a BTB story...

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
What was that?

This is one sick story. Sorry, but I thought you were going to go btb on her. Instead you went totally cuckold and wimp cuckold at that. Sorry, but that truly wasn't how you started this story. I wanted to watch you do btb, not cuckold. Oh, well maybe no more stories of yours I will read.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
LOVED IT !!

An excellent story...5 stars....I didn't want it to end... in fact I wanted the two guys to get together in front of her...yes!!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Super Hot Story! I loved it. I wanted them to stop when they came out of the bathroom and invite those 5 guys back in to fuck her! Such a Hot Story! 10 stars to writer. LOL it is so easy for games in bars to get out of hand. Been there and done that too! Thanks for a great story on sharing. More would be better Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous