Our New Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on cunt, fuck my cock like the slut you are. Fuck my big cock. You'll never want that tiny cock your husband has will you whore?" Robert yelled.

"No never" Marie yelled back. "Never. I want your horse cock Robert. Harder. Fuck me hard. Faster. I want all of it hard, hard, hard. Fuck me. Fill me with cum Robert. Give me your white hot cum. I want my cunt filled with your cum" Marie gasped. "I want my husband to drink your cum out of my cunt."

That was it. I blew my load right into the side of the toilet stall. I continued to watch as Robert pounded my wife's cunt with his monster cock. Her ass jumping up and down, her tits pounding against each other slapping back and forth. Both of them sweat covered.

Robert pounded, and pounded and pounded. Marie kept begging for it.

Robert spread Marie's ass cheeks and drove his thumb up Marie's asshole. Maried arched her back, "Oh yes. Play with my ass. Spread my asshole open."

"You slut. You fucking whore pig. Your husband can drink my cum out of your asshole you pig" he spit.

Robert took the head of his cock and nudged in to the entrance of Marie's asshole. Marie rested her head against the wall, reached around and spread her ass cheeks. Slowly the huge head of Roberts cock popped into her tight ass. Marie groaned. Slowly Robert moved his hips forward and his cock started to disappear within the strained hole of Marie's ass.

Marie let out a grunt like I had never heard. Like an animal grunting in heat. A grunt from her throat that went on and on as his cock slowly disappeared, crawling it's way up her ass covered in her cunt juices..

"Oh fuck me" she grunted. "Oh yes, oh, yes, fuck my asshole, oh fuck yes, fuck my ass with that cock monster of yours."

"You like that cunt? You like my cock in your asshole you dirty slut?" he sneered.

"Oh yes. Give me your cock as far up my ass as you can. Open me up baby, open my ass with that monster or yours. Fuck me." She continued.

"I like to fuck slut wives. I like to fuck bitches who are whores on their husbands. Are you a slut whore bitch? You like my cock better then your husband?" he asked.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God. Yes baby. You're better, you're bigger, you're longer then my sissy ass husband. I'll never fuck him again. Just your cock baby. Drive me, harder. Cum in my ass." She moaned.

"I'm gonna cum up your asshole bitch. I'm gonna cum up your ass and you're gonna take it home to your sissy bitch husband and make him eat my cum from your asshole. Do you understand me bitch?" he demanded.

"Yes, yes, yes. Cum in my ass and I'll sit on my bitch husband's face and let him eat your cum baby. Oh God yes, ye, yes" she breathed.

Robert started to drive faster and Marie gave out her throaty grunts louder and harder. Finally Robert grabbed her hips and drove his monster into her ass up to the hilt and held her. He pumped, and pumped, and pulsated for what seemed forever giving a long low moan.

Marie cried," Give it to me baby, give me you cum. Pour your hot white cum up my ass."

I couldn't believe everything I was taking in. What started out as a touchy feely game with Marie turned into a hardcore fuck with Marie asking for every bit of it. I also couldn't believe that I wasn't jealous, wasn't envious. In fact I was so turned on that my cock was hard again just watching.

Slowly Robert's monster lost it rigid hold of Marie's ass and crawled backwards as it shrunk. As the head of his cock came to her ass he gave her one more drive screaming, "there you go you little slut. Give that fucking cum filled whore ass of yours to your whimpy bitch husband."

Robert pulled out, tucked his cock in his pants and zipped up. He slapped Marie's ass, spit in her asshole and said, "Bye cunt. Never had such a pig in all my life."

Robert turned and walked out, leaving Marie bent over the toilet with her asshole gapping open.

Marie called to me, "Oh baby come here. Come quick and clean me."

I jumped off the toilet and ran around into her stall without even tucking my cock in my pants. I closed the door, got on my knees and started to lick her cunt and asshole.

"Give it to me baby. Squeeze it out" I told her.

I felt her contract and watched her asshole wink at me. Then it slowly started to ooze out. Glob after glob of white warm cum ran out. I licked and sucked everydrop as Marie moaned and bent her head down as far as she could to watch.

"Squeeze baby. Come on. Squeeze it out" I told her.

"Okay hon. Here comes some more."

With that a river of cum started to ooze out. I drank as much as I could until my mouth was full and I could no longer swallow. I pulled Marie up and with my cum filled mouth kissed her with open mouths. She moaned as her tongue darted into my mouth to gather her reward. She slurped and licked. Cum Dripped down her chin and onto her tits. She rubbed it, head thrown back moaning.

Then I pushed her down on her knees, grabbed her by the chin and drove my cock into her cum filled mouth. I drove it as deep as I could.

Marie gagged and spurted out cum from her mouth. I did not relent and continued to drive the head of my cock into he until I could feel it hit her throat. I exploded. I watched as her throat constricted, opened, contricted again and again as she drank all of my offering.

Finally I went soft and she massaged my cock with her lips and tongue as I withdrew. She licked my piss hole getting every drop she could.

Her hair matted, cum on her face and tits she fell back against the toilet and sat there with the bald open wet cunt pressed against the floor.

"Oh God" she said. "I have been fucked, and fucked and fucked tonight babe. I didn't mean for it to go this far but God he was huge. Are you okay with this?"

"Okay? Are you kidding? Baby I came twice in 30 minutes watching you. I must confess though, and I'm a little embarrassed, I would have liked to hold his cock just to feel how big it was. It looked huge" I exclaimed.

"It was huge baby. I've never been so full of cock in my life. I loved it. So you'd like to hold that cock would you?" she asked. "Maybe you'd like to hold it in your mouth or your ass. Is that what you're thinking?"

"Well, I wasn't thinking that far but I'm game for anything you know that. Whatever turns us both on and we agree on. Okay?" I asked.

"Of course sweety. What ever turns us on" she cooed.

We tucked ourselves in and turned and opened the stall door. Outside the door was about 5 men all standing with their cocks in their hands pounding off. Two came as soon as they saw Marie.

Marie giggled, I said sorry and one of them retorted, "don't be sorry. We loved the show. Come back soon slut and maybe we'll all do ya."

"Maybe" she said.

The End.

12