Our Photo Shoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsskas
rsskas
141 Followers

After she said that, her body started to shake and I knew she was cumming. Her legs clenched around her hands and she almost folded over on herself. At the same time, my wife came as well. They both were screaming with pleasure. I got pictures of Carmen as she did. Her hands were buried in her crotch. Her tits bounced up and down as her body shook. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she felt everything. Finally, I asked Carmen to look at me. I took a few shots of what her face looks like after she has an orgasm. Her face then looked like she was proud of what had just happened.

As the ladies recovered from their orgasms, I grabbed three beers from the fridge and put them on the island. I opened mine and downed about half of it standing right there. The ladies both looked at me at the same time.

"Fuck yes!" Carmen said. "Beer sounds perfect."

"Screw the wine! I want one too," my wife agreed.

"Wait just a second," I said. "There is a cost for these. You both need to loose the shirts. But not just take them off. I would like you to take them off and show me what you have."

"Good idea," my wife said. "Me first."

My wife walked straight over to me and said, "Use your teeth please."

She pushed one of her shoulders toward my face and I took the collar in my mouth. Slowly swirling around, it pulled off her shoulder. Then she did the same thing for the other shoulder. She held her arms so that the shirt stopped a few inches down her arms. With her arms arms crossed in front of her body, she asked me to spread the shirt apart.

Leaning forward, I saw that her shirt was still against her body. I ran my nose inside the collar of the shirt and down the front of it until I reached her arms. Rolling my face, I pressed my cheek into her soft, creamy breast for quite a while. Finally, I moved my face under one side of the shirt and moved it off of her. Then I did the same to the other side. Rubbing my face all over my wife's tits had me hard once again.

Walking around behind her, I took the collar between my teeth and slid in down her back. I made sure my warm breath made a trail down to her waist. She held the front just around her waist as I now slid my face over her round ass and pressed into her.

When I got back around in front of her, she had it draped around her like a very tiny skirt. Kneeling down, I pulled the front of the shirt up in my teeth just in front of her thigh and did same to her leg as I had done to her chest. Then I did the same to the other side. Since she still had not let go, I pressed my face between her thighs and slid up her legs. As I did, she pulled it away enough for my face to rest directly on top of her pussy. I recognized the smell of her orgasm. As I pressed my face between her legs, I could feel her wetness as well. After rubbing my face into her for a minute, I pulled away and the shirt fell to the floor.

For the final part, my wife ran her hands all over her body as I watched. Her hands went down her neck and on top of her tits. She grabbed them one at a time. She slapped them together. She pulled on them. Finally, she made sure that I saw her hard nipples poking through the material. Then she spun around and grabbed her ass. Shoving her hands inside her bottoms, she pulled her ass apart. Through the material, I could tell that she was playing with her asshole. Spinning around again, she placed her hands on the outside of her suit, being sure to make a frame where her pussy sat. After looking for a few seconds, she pulled her bottoms away from her to show me her juicy, wet cunt. I almost shot my load in my shorts right there. She moved her suit back, wrapped her arms around my neck and shoved her tongue down my throat. She spent a few minutes fucking my face with her tongue. It was the same horny kissing as earlier. Then she walked over to the island and grabbed her prize.

Looking at Carmen, my wife told her friend, "Now it's your turn slut."

The look on Carmen's face said that she was not going to be outdone. Walking up to me, she pressed her body into mine. This was the first time I felt any part of Carmen's body.

"I am going to rub my shirt off," she told me.

She started by rubbing her shoulders into my chest and acting as if she was having trouble getting the shirt to cooperate. When that, obviously, didn't work, she pressed one of her soft tits into me. It almost took my breath away as she ground her tit into me getting the shirt to move aside. Then, she did the same thing to the other side. Doing that caused her suit to to get twisted a bit and her tits almost fell out of her top.

"Well look at that," she said. "Any more and you will see how hard my nipples are."

With the front out of the way, she turned around and leaned her back into me. After squatting all the way down, her head rested right again my now aching cock. Sliding up my body, every part of her pressed into me. Her hands slid up my legs as my dick pressed into her back. She did this several times until she let the shirt roll down her back and gather at her waist. Once it was there, she reached back and grabbed my hands to pulled them forward until I was leaning on top of her as she leaned forward. She ground her firm, tight ass into my prick. I wanted to rip all of the clothing out of the way and pound her snatch. I don't know how the fuck I didn't cream in my pants, but somehow I didn't.

Carmen stepped away and the shirt fell to the floor. With a proud look on her face, she started toward the island. Then she stopped.

"That's right, you need to see what I have."

She pulled a chair from the table and sat me in it. As I waited there wondering what she was going to do, she straddled me and sat on top of me putting us face to face. Once she was in place, she took both of my hands and slid them around her back. Reaching behind as well, she took the strings of her top and put them in my hands. Squeezing my hands to make sure I would keep hold of them, she pulled my hands apart and untied the bottom strings using my hands. Then she put my hands around her neck and put the strings at the top in my hands as well. She pulled my hands slowly apart until the they just came undone. Next, she placed my hands on the sides of her neck, making sure the strings stayed underneath. Slowly, she slid my hands down her neck, over her collar bone, down her upper chest and down on top of her tits. Wrapping one arm over my hands to keep them in place, she used to other to pull her top completely off, leaving my hands on her bare breasts. After tossing her top aside, she returned her hands on top of mine and massaged her tits using my hands. They were soft, but I could feel her rock hard nipples drilling into my palms. She let go of my hands and put her hands on my shoulders. She leaned back as she enjoyed the feeling of me caressing her breasts. Out of the corner of my eye, I realized that my wife was sitting in one of the chairs with one foot in the seat of the chair by her ass and the other foot on top of the table. One hand was inside her bikini top pulling hard on her nipple and the other was shoved inside of her bottoms as she was hungrily rubbing her clit.

After quite a bit of this, Carmen gently placed her hands on top of mine and moved then down her body to her hips.

"This is what my tits look like," she started. "They are soft and full. My nipples are this hard because your hands have been on them. By the feel of your dick, I can tell you like how they feel."

I just nodded my head in agreement as she wiggled in my lap.

"What a slut I am to show you my tits right in front of your wife," she stated.

I reached toward the table and grabbed my camera. As Carmen sat there showing me her tits, I snapped a handful of shots. Then I put the camera back down.

"That's not slutty enough," my wife interrupted.

"She's right," Carmen answered.

Carmen slowly stood to her feet while still straddling my legs. Putting her hands on the back of my head, she slowly pulled my head between her breasts. She rubbed her tits all over my face as my wife had another orgasm just watching.

"Still not slutty enough," my wife breathlessly repeated.

Carmen leaned forward again and pushed one of her nipples right into my mouth. At the same time, she moved one of her hands into the bottom of her suit and started rubbing her clit. As Carmen got more into it, I got more into it as well. The harder she rubbed her clit, the more I sucked and nibbled on her nipples. I moved back and forth from one to the other until Carmen leaned over and whispered in my ear that she was going to cum. I put both of my hands on her naked back and pulled her toward me until one of her nipples as far into my mouth as I could get it.

"I'm cumming," she whimpered and she quietly came again.

At the same time, my wife groaned with another orgasm as she watch the scene. One of her closest friends had just cum in her husband's lap while he sucked on her nipples. My wife's feet fell to the floor as Carmen's face pressed against mine. Just as my wife had done, Carmen shoved her tongue in my mouth and kissed me with more passion than I thought she had inside of her.

After a few minutes, Carmen sat up, wiped her mouth and informed us that she thought she had earned a beer. I nodded my agreement. My wife agreed, but reminded us that all she had done was shown me her tits. She said that she was more than just a set jugs. Carmen and I looked at each other and smiled.

As we sat talking, my wife realized that Carmen was the only one topless. She felt like that wasn't exactly fair.

"I want my tits hanging out too," she complained.

"Fine," Carmen responded and walked over to my wife.

She took the same stance she had taken with me. Carmen straddled my wife and gently slid her hands around her back. As she undid my wife's top, I grabbed the camera again. She slowly took off my wife's bikini top. She held my wife's big tits in both hands. She gently bounced them up and down to watch them shake. Carmen rubbed my wife's nipples with her fingers until they were hard. She leaned over and sucked one into her mouth. When she did that, my wife reached inside Carmen suite bottom. She jolted like my wife's hand was a live wire. As Carmen played with and sucked on my wife's breasts, my wife rubbed her friends clit until she was ready to cum again.

"Not again," Carmen pleaded.

"Fuck yes again," my wife insisted.

Carmen sucked my wife's big tit into her mouth as she came. Her moans were muffled by her face being covered with her friend's DD's and I got pictures of all of it.

I grabbed a few beers and my camera and headed for the living room. The ladies soon followed. We all flopped down in different places on our huge sectional sofa. Both of them had their tits hanging out and my dick as still rock hard in my shorts making a tent that the three of us could sleep in comfortably. Conversation soon started up again. This time is was much more personal.

Carmen asked, "Do you two fuck around like this all the time?"

"We are usually doing something," my wife answered.

"Did you do anything before I got here today?" Carmen continued.

My wife told her that she had put some pictures up in the shed of naked women. Carmen said that she should put up some pictures of herself. My wife then explained that she had done that very thing. Next, she explained the roulette game of spinning the stool around and wherever it lands, that is the picture I had to look at while she blew me.

"I think it's good for him to look at something while I suck his dick. He cums harder when he does," she explained.

"What about me?" Carmen asked.

My wife and I looked at each other with a questioning look on our faces.

"How about it he looks at me while you blow him?" she continued.

"I would love to put some of your pictures up in the shed," my wife told her.

"No! Now!" Carmen insisted.

Carmen stood up, walked over toward me, stood with her hands on her hips and her feet slightly apart in front of me.

"He still needs to see my ass and my pussy so I can have another beer. After he takes some pictures of my goods, how about you suck his dick while he gets face to face with my slutty cunt?" Carmen explained.

"Awesome idea!" my wife exclaimed.

As my wife got up and walked over to Carmen, Carmen stayed where she was. Grabbing strings to the bottoms of Carmen's suit on both sides of her hips, my wife jerked on them and her suit bottoms dropped to the floor. My wife did the same thing to hers so they were both completely naked. Two very hot women showing me their wet pussies...is anything better than this?

"This is what this slut's pussy looks like," Carmen said as she looked down her body.

Her cunt was wet and swollen. Her inner lips were pushing through and opening her pussy up. She stood there as proud as she could be. As I took a handful of shots of her womanhood, Carmen moved around to give every angle she could. Then she turned around and bent over.

"And this is my slutty asshole," she announced.

As I kept taking pictures, Carmen reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks. She shook them and jiggled them. She stood up and squeezed her ass together. Then she bent back over and spread her legs. She reached between her legs and shoved two of her fingers right into her pussy.

"Make sure you can see my face while I finger myself," she reminded me.

As she sloshed her fingers in and out of herself, it took all I had not to shove my face into her wetness and eat her delicious looking cunt. Her pussy looked like it would cum over and over again on my face. Then she straightened up a little and moved her hands back to her spread her ass.

"I really would like to get fucked right here some time," she said as she drove another of her fingers all the way into her asshole with no effort at all. As she pumped her finger in and out of her round ass, I kept taking pictures.

"What would you like him to see while his dick is in your mouth?" Carmen asked.

"Pussy! Definitely your pussy!" my wife instructed.

"Well how about if I crawl on top of him and have my pussy right in his face?" she asked.

"I would love that! If you do, he will eat the shit out of you until you go limp. That's exactly what I want you to do!" my wife insisted.

As Carmen leaned over and her tits dangled from her body, she reached for my shorts. She quickly slid my shorts and boxers off and tossed them across the room.

"That shirt has to go too," she said as my wife stepping behind her.

Carmen placed her knees on the couch outside of my hips. As she stood on her knees in front of me, her tits were once again in my face. I instinctively took one of her nipples into my mouth. I reluctantly let go when she pulled my shirt past my face and over my head. Once it was off, she clasped her hands behind my head and looked me in the eyes as her hips dropped until I could feel her wet pussy on the shaft of my dick. As she rolled her hips around, her wet pussy lips coated the top of my dick with her juices.

"I only have one request," she said. "When your wife is sucking your dick, I want her to taste me on you."

"I am pretty sure she will," I answered.

"Not from your dick being under to me. I want if from your dick being inside me," she said.

As the last words were slipping out of her mouth, she rolled her hips to position the end of my dick right at the entrance of her box. As she pressed her face against mine with another passionate kiss, she slid my dick right inside her snatch.

"There. I think she will taste me now," Carmen said proudly.

"Not near enough," my wife told her.

My wife put her hands on Carmen's shoulders and shoved her onto me as far as she could. Her wet whole swallow my prick until I was balls deep inside of her. She was very tight and I could feel that I was as deep inside of her as I could go.

We both gasped as my wife yelled, "FUCK YES!! I want your juices all over his dick," she told Carmen.

Looking at me, my wife said, "I bet she is as tight as shit! She hasn't been fucked by a dick like yours EVER! This is what I wanted to see." Then she laid on the couch next to us with her legs spread in the air as she slammed three of her fingers in and out of herself.

Looking at Carmen, I could see she was holding her breath. I knew what that meant, so I put my hands on her hips as I rolled my hips to get just that little bit deeper inside of her. Her body tensed up and I felt inside of her doing the same. Then she started to cum. Her orgasm hit her in waves. Over and over and over again she came. One after the other charged through her body as I sat still with her impaled on my rod. Every muscle in her body was vibrating as she held on to me for dear life. Next to us, my wife was having orgasm after orgasm as well.

It took a while for the ladies to catch their breath, but instead of being worn out, they seemed energized. Carmen stood up on the couch in front of me with her pussy right in my face. As she crawled up on the back of the couch and surrounded my head with her legs, my wife moved my legs apart and grabbed my dick.

"Now that's a dick covered in cum from another woman," my wife said. "I will be able to taste you for days."

As my wife rolled my dick between her hands, Carmen hovered her pussy in my face. She rolled her hips forward and brushed it against my nose. Then she spread herself wide open until I could see right inside of her. As I looked a little higher, I saw my target. Her clit was hard and sticking right out. As I leaned forward and sucked her clit into my mouth, her body quivered and shook with another orgasm. I reached up and grabbed Carmen's ass to pull her closer to me. When I did that, my wife swallowed my dick.

I sucked and licked Carmen's clit without everything I had. She came over and over riding my face. While I did that, my wife was sucking and jerking my dick. What a scene this must have been. Carmen was riding my face, cumming time and time again until my face was covered with her juices. She was screaming with orgasm after orgasm while my wife was giving me the blowjob of a lifetime.

Soon, I was right there and my wife knew it. She pulled off just enough to tell Carmen that I was about to cum and it was going to be a lot.

"Please cum for me! Please cum for me! I will do anything if you blow you load all over my ass!" Carmen begged as I was still working her clit.

I felt the bottom of my feet get hot and then they started to tingle. My hands started to tingle as well. The warm sensation worked it way up my legs and up my arms at the same time. Once everything had worked its way to my balls, I stopped eating Carmen and held on to her ass as tight as I could.

As Carmen slid down my body, she kept whispering in my ear, "Please cum for me. Please cum for me."

Finally it hit me. My legs started to shake and my dick got hot. My wife slipped my dick out of her mouth just in time for me to erupt in the strongest orgasm ever. I shot load after load of sticky cum out of my pulsing dick. My wife kept pumping and I kept cumming. Over and over, my dick shot jizz into the air.

The entire time, Carmen was kissing me saying, "All of it. I want it all over me. Please cover me with your cum."

After what seemed like an eternity, all of the fluid in my body was gone. I fell over on my back on the couch and Carmen fell over on top of me. My wife collapsed on the floor. We laid there for quite a while with not a word being said. Finally, my wife got up and then I heard the camera clicking.

Carmen rolled her face over toward my wife and asked if she would make sure to get pictures with her face in it.

"I sure will. Your back is covered with cum," she said. "It looks awesome. I am taking these for me, but I guess you can have some too."

rsskas
rsskas
141 Followers