Our Photo Shoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsskas
rsskas
139 Followers

We all chuckled.

"Can you two lay there for a little bit more?" my wife asked. "I think this would be a great picture. Cum is oozing down the crack of her ass and over her wide open pussy. Then it is dripping down onto his spent cock."

We laid there until my wife took all of the pictures she wanted. I finally said that I felt like going for a swim. I thought the night air and the nice cool water would feel awesome. As Carmen and I started to move, my wife told us to wait for one more moment. She climbed on Carmen's back and started rubbing her body against Carmen's to get as much cum on her as she could. Eventually, she said that she was ready and we all headed for the pool.

After we had been in for a while, I asked the ladies if they enjoyed the evening.

"Best time of my life," Carmen said.

"One of my biggest fantasies coming true, but we came up short," my wife said.

"How so?" I asked.

"Carmen didn't get everything she asked for," she explained. "No pictures of a dick in her mouth. No pictures of a dick in her ass. I sort of got some pictures of her riding you, but she wanted to see a dick going into her pussy. We got a lot of everything else, but no fucking!"

"She's right," Carmen said. "I think I want my whole session."

"I guess there is only one thing to do," I said. "You need to stay the night and we will do the next part of your session tomorrow."

Both of the ladies smiled that smile a person gets when they think they are being sneaky about something. I said that I did have one request. They were immediately curious and asked what that could be.

"I would like for you both to take some pictures tomorrow." I said.

"Sure thing," my wife said. "Of what?"

"Well," I said, "I would like for you to take some pictures when I fuck Carmen in front of you. When my dick is in her mouth and in her ass and in her pussy. She has had cum on her back, but she said she wanted cum on her face. Then I would like Carmen to take some pictures of us when I bend you over and pound you so hard from behind that you ass and tits shake like and earthquake. Also when you ride on top of me and you do the fucking until I empty my balls deep inside you."

"Deal," was the unanimous answer.

rsskas
rsskas
139 Followers