All Comments on 'Our Second MFM'

by 3way

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: x_sadJohn_x's obsession with cuck and creampie continues.

"But why anony comment?"

<P>

YOU posted that anonymously. Take a few moments, and think how fucking stupid that is. Slamming someone for posting anonymously, anonymously is moronic.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Nice!

It is so wonderful to see your loving wife pleasured to the max!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea

This kind of story does not do it for me but was well written. Keep writing!!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Good start...

...looking forward to more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Nicely done

A well written and edited erotic account of a threeway, it seemed very real to me.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re:x_sadJohn_x's obsession with cuck and creampie continues.But why anony comment?

x_sadJohn_x's obsession with cuck and creampie continues.But why anony comment? Thanks for writing.

You are just as obsessed as any other cuckboy on this site. You write anony comments on every creampie and cuckold wimp story. How many stories do you read? 50? 100? the same old stories of the wife getting fucked far better than the husband ever could? the same old stories where you imagine yourself as the humiliated tiny dicked husband? or you probably read the story and think "Oh yes that happened to me last night, and the night before and every night."

You are just another sad and lonely little man with no life that gets off on these stories. So go back to your creampie that is waiting for you cuckboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this sort of story!

Looking forward to reading more about you and your wife's adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
3 stars

something's missing but the craft is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another good story

I appreciate the realism in your descriptions...no bragging or dreaming about monster cocks or monster tits or porn-star voracious woman, just real people.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lost it

It was already circling the drain, but your last sentence flushed this shit down the sewer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymousabout 11 years ago

re: x_sadJohn_x's obsession with cuck and creampie continues.

"But why anony comment?"

<P>

YOU posted that anonymously. Take a few moments, and think how fucking stupid that is. Slamming someone for posting anonymously, anonymously is moronic.

WTF????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous