All Comments on 'Our Story is a True One - Night 02'

by ccbj69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
....AMBER IS HOT & READY FOR MORE !!

,,,Good writing developing Amber's sexuality, so write some stories about Amber supposedly going on a cruise with her mother, only she is actually the poolside erotic masseuse on the nude African swingers cruise ..she is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day and she is on the internet 24/7..the huge basketball players keep Amber extra busy..she is live on the 800 screens placed everywhere on the ship..the casino has betting on how many orgasams she can get out of her clients..Looking forward to your hot "massage stories...thanks fom a fan ,,,:::::

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Threesome?

Did I miss something? This wasn't a threesome, it was some limp dick inviting a guy with a monster dick to do his GF. He go zip, zero, nada then his GF leaves the bed to hit the showers with the big boy toy. He has lost her but just doesn't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I love a great true story, and that is just what this story is ... GREAT! It had everything love,passion, lust, and desire all mixed with the emotions and apprehensions that would be felt by a couple having this type of sexual adventure. Keep up the wonderful work and please don't wait so long between chapters, and don't pay attention to the nay sayers who try and tear down your work.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 13 years ago
Good story

but I would differ with the last poster. The anonymous poison-pen commenter is not tearing down your story, just exorcising his own demons. He compulsively reads every single story in this genre, and after masturbating shares his self-disgust in the form of these hateful comments. He's been around "Loving Wives" a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's Fun

To be with your wife or significant other while another big cock fucks her and she's loving it. Great to see his cum surge over her face and tits too. Special treat if she sucks him and swallows all his cum, particularly if she won't do that for you, but will for him. If she likes to be DP-ed, all the better. Now that's a good woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's Simple!

Amber is a cunt. Cunts need to be fucked. Adam fucks her. Chris fucks her. They both fuck her. She loves it. What's wrong with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Here we have another cuckold wimp limp dick writer. She doesn't need or love her little pricked cucky for sex she has her monster prick to satisfy her needs. Don't worry creampies and late nights alone playing with your prick while she is out fucking monster pricks will be a very real and often happening. Good luck with your cuckold lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
true or not

true story or not true story does not make a different you can only hope they do not have kids and spread their sickness any farther that to me is the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My True Story

Is that my husband has brought two of his friends home to fuck me. Separately at first, but now all three of us play at the same time! They even 'tripled' me one time -- all three cocks at the same time. You get the picture, but that was tricky. Most of the time I get DP-ed with the third guy jacking himself or playing with my tits. Anyway, it's great sex -- three cocks -- all for me! Yummy yum yum.

harvharvabout 13 years ago
Well I thought it a hot story

I really enjoyed it and would love to have my wife decide to try this.

Thanks for sharing it.

Harv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I left a comment ...

I went into your other post and left a comment. (Under "Great story ... and Lifestyle".)

Very much enjoy your work ... keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love mmf

I love mmf. The story sounds true. I want to hear more about the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pathetic WACC story 1star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best sharing stories.

Classily told 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very badly written stroke story.

The worst. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved IT!

My kind of fantacy, Would love to experiance it myself, Thank You fo sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Garbage.

1* bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

5* good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mindless rubbish.

"1" !!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

The lie, part 2. You are a pathetic little cuck aren't you?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore go back for more.

mountainhideawaymountainhideawayover 2 years ago

Sexy and a good fuck story. You should write some more!

i122i1229 months ago

How long before she has someone lick her clean so she doesn’t have to break the action. Which guy will soon figure out how delicious a freshly fucked pussy can taste?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userccbj69@ccbj69
59 Followers
Male half of a very committed love filled relationship. Have shared some of the experiences that my now wife and i have shared prior to our marriage. Contrary to the negative posters (who thrive in this anonymous environment leaving hate-filled comments after jacking off t...