Our Story is a True One - Night 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccbj69
ccbj69
59 Followers

I tore the drawers from the dresser to hunt for the camera cursing the fact that I am never organised when I put things away. Eventually I found it, checked the battery charge and headed back towards the bedroom. I could hear Amber panting and moaning, gently calling out Chris's name as I strode up the passageway. I pushed the record button as I walked through the door to see my beautiful girlfriend sitting astride my friend with his cock buried deeply inside her. Amber rocked gently back and forth raising herself up and lowering herself down with precise movements taking his large cocks full length on each stroke.

I circled the couple with the camera ensuring that I maximised every angle making sure that I would have a video to enjoy after the night was over. I don't even think that Amber or Chris was aware that I had re-entered the room, or that I had ever left the room to begin with, so intense was their rhythmical fucking on the bed. After a few minutes of circling the couple my aching dick was longing to be touched. I set the camera down on the dressing table near the base of the bed, making sure that the camera would capture a nice wide angle of the bed, and then rushed over to the bed, lying down on my back next to Chris.

Amber looked down on me through heavy lidded eyes, a look of emotional ecstasy across her face and dropped her hand down into my lap to lightly trail her fingers up and down the length of my hard cock, her other hand across Chris's chest holding her weight up as she tirelessly pumped her hips up and down in a circular motion. Amber looked over at me, making deliberate eye contact then slowly leaned forward and keeping eye contact until as late as possible dropped her face over Chris once again giving him a passionate tongue filled kiss while still stroking my cock with her free hand, moaning into Chris's mouth loudly. She then pulled herself up to her full height again and then leant down over me this time, whispering that she loved me and then passionately kissed my lips, moaning into my open mouth. I could feel her body writhing around on top of my body as I kissed her, but it was strange to feel the disconnect from the familiar feeling of her kissing me while we made love, to me kissing her while she was making love to someone else. Flooding surges of passion and a sense of love for Amber in this moment washed the tiniest pang of jealousy away. I think she felt it too as she clutched me tightly with both hands and moaned even more loudly as a small orgasm shook its way through her body. I could only imagine the feeling that my friend lying next to me was having as Amber's pussy was pulsing and contracting in the spasms of her cum.

Amber then pulled herself up again off of the two of us with Chris still buried deep inside her, looking down to see that she had squirted a small amount of cum over the bed, chastising her lover for once again making a mess of the bed. She then slowly pulled Chris's large cock from deep inside her belly and flopped down between the two of us.

"I need you to come on top of me now, and I want you to come inside me." Amber said directly to Chris. Watching gently Amber demand that another man deposit his cum inside of her body had me clutching the base of my cock to ensure that I didn't blow immediately.

Amber wrapped her arms around Chris as he manoeuvred on top of her, thrilling in the touch of his muscular back, quickly dropping her hand down between her legs to guide his swollen member to her slick channel. Amber looked up into Chris's eyes smiling at how quick Adam's friend was learning, this time last week he had never even fucked another woman, and now he was about to give this woman yet another orgasm. Amber was so wet from her previous orgasm that Chris filled her with his first thrust and was soon pumping in and out of her pussy with a fast thumping motion, some of his thrusts so hard they were knocking the wind out of her, forcing her to make little grunting whimpering noises as she tried to catch her breath. The fast pace of his thrusting had Amber very quickly back into the throes of another orgasm, this time signalling to her two lovers with a long drawn out moan as she froze underneath him, her legs flopping back against the bed, spread obscenely wide as he hammered into her open pussy. Amber's hand reached out behind her head clawing at the headboard until she found me and grabbed my hand with hers squeezing me tightly.

"Cum in me, cum in me." Amber repeated over and over breathlessly as her orgasm continued to rip through her body.

With my spare hand I reached into the two intertwined bodies and found Amber's breasts rubbing my hands across them roughly. Then Chris started panting heavily on top of Amber, announcing that he was going to cum. This sent Amber into overdrive, kicking her legs up and trying to wrap them around Chris wildly as he drove deeply into her body.

"Give it to me, now." She wailed as Chris bucked for the last time and slammed his hips into her thrashing body. The two of them twisted in contorted ecstasy for what felt like hours as they both heaved together and then collapsed into a heap on the bed next to me. Amber's vice like grip on my hand not relaxing until Chris stirred and pulled himself up and out of her.

"Mmm that was nice." Amber understated as she limply closed her legs together as Chris pulled himself up off the bed, trying to stem the flow of cum leaking from her pussy onto the bed.

"You can go in for a shower if you want." Amber said to Chris as he stood by the end of the bed looking around for a box of tissues.

"Ok thanks." He said as he padded out of the door leaving my beautiful girlfriend still panting breathlessly on the bed next to me.

"That was amazing." I said raising myself up on one elbow to survey Amber's naked body, my eyes transfixed on the wet soggy patch of hair above her pussy. I leant in and her kissed her on the lips. Amber responded by rolling onto her side and kissed me on the lips back, her hand finding its way down to my aching stiff member.

"You need some help with this?" Amber said as she started a slow tugging motion on the end of my shaft. "I would love to help you but I think I need to catch my breath for a minute."

"Did you like what you got to see?" Amber said in her teasing voice as she increased the pressure and speed of her hand on my cock.

"Does it turn you on that another mans cum is deep inside your girlfriends pussy right now?"

"Mmm, yes." I moaned back kissing her with an open mouth muffling her sentences as she talked dirty to me. In the distance we could both hear the shower running through the open door to our ensuite.

"I can feel it dripping out of me right now, I might have to have a quick shower right now to wash myself. Would you like that?" Amber breathed into my ear.

"I saw that you filmed me too, I hope you got lots of great footage of another man cumming deep inside your girlfriends pussy and making her cum." Amber said, pulling even harder on my aching cock, knowing that I was about to shoot my load all over her stomach.

"I wonder how many more times he will come in my pussy tonight?" She whispered into my ear knowing that this would push me over the edge. I couldn't take any more of Amber tugging on my throbbing cock and whispering into my ear and groaned out loudly myself, losing control over my body thrusting my hips forward and spewing an enormous load of cum out of the end of my cock, splashing my seed all over Ambers large breasts with the first spurt and then all over her flat stomach with the remaining spurts. I don't think I ever remember seeing myself cum that hard. Amber moaned as she felt the warm cum splash across her body.

"Wow that was a lot of cum." She said to me in a mixture of amusement and awe as I rolled onto my back heaving a large sigh of relief and exhaustion. Amber quickly pecked me on the cheek then left a lingering kiss on my lips as she jumped off of the bed. I pulled myself up onto my elbows to see what Amber was up to.

"I think I need to wash this off of me." Amber said with a smile, pointing to the globs of white cum all over her chest and stomach as she leant against the door to the ensuite. "That was amazing baby, thank you."

"No, thank you. I love you very much. I said smiling up at my beautiful girlfriend.

"I love you too." Amber replied to me. "Perhaps give me ten minutes to get nice and clean before you make me dirty again." She said with a wink as she turned without waiting for a reply and walked into the ensuite, noisy with the still running shower. I cocked my head to the side and listened to the shower screen open and then close. With a grin I knew that Amber had joined Chris in the shower. I knew that getting clean in the shower was low on her priority list, but she could have her ten minutes alone, I knew that we would have the rest of the night together.

I rolled back onto the bed, the small video camera at the end of the bed catching my eye. I couldn't help but smile thinking about how much more footage I might get by the end of the night. A small giggle from the ensuite snapped me back to attention. Lots more footage I laughed, as my semi-hard cock surged with the beginnings of another erection. I jumped up and headed for the ensuite door, ten minutes was up.

The end.

This was a completely true story; only the names have been changed. We would appreciate any feedback, so please send an email!

ccbj69
ccbj69
59 Followers
12