All Comments on 'Our Stroll to Leather Heaven Ch. 02'

by leatsub

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Leather Lust Please

loved the stories please write more I love a leather clad female the more leather the better specialy biker jackets done up tight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry as far as I am concerned once you involve others in your sex life, it becomes belittling to the slave and master/mistress is saying look at me aren't I good, that is not love.

leatsubleatsub6 months agoAuthor

To the person who posted their concern about bringing others into the couple's sex life. I do appreciate your concern and comment. My goal was to show how much the two genuinely and deeply love each other, whether in the context of Mistress/slave or vanilla definition, and in fact there is a struggle with the discovery of this lifestyle and how it is crucial that the new dynamic contribute to their love. Both are willing to not go down this "forbidden" path, and while desperate not to lose their partner willing to let them go if the partner needs the freedom. Also the sex is monogomous, even when the two couples are together while making love. That is deliberate, and usually our main couple are not even aware of their friends presence; my intent was to show the deepness of their love and passion for each other. Even in scenes involving public sex, my point is not demean or degrade the act, but to illustrate that their love is so powerful that when they are in each other's presence the rest of the world melts away. They aren't showing off, they are in a universe of just them.

When I wrote these two chapters my goal was not to write a sexual escapade story, but write about that special love and shared process of discovery with your partner, with the doubts, fears (remember each of them is willing to compromise even let the other leave despite the pain) along with the passion and joy (expressed through exuberant love making and carnal sex- with only each other). How the couple was going to define their relationship, their Mistress/slave dynamic being partnership. I hoped It is truly meant as a love letter to her and them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous