Our Stroll to Leather Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" I respond nodding emphatically. The answer earns me a smack across the face.

Gloved hands ever so lightly glide down my face to my neck, as my torso feels the light warm air of Her breathe. The gloves move over my arms, then my torso ... my groin then legs. For an hour this continues, the tigress' hands never leaving my body, the paws touch my skin ever so lightly. So, light that my brain and body demand more to complete the feeling. MY body erupts in an electrical storm of sensations creating the feel of ethereal fire.

"Ohh!! PLEASE!!!" I cry. I am writhing violently as my body attempts to process the sensations.

"STOP I can't take anymore!" I plead

She keeps up. Her hands move to my caged cock and start massaging. Suddenly she is straddling me as she removes her hand from the thong and she triumphantly licks the pre-cum soaked fingers. Then she wipes it over my face.

The tigress ready to finally devour her prey and enjoy her conquest. I feel her tongue as it slowly goes from my navel up to my nose.

With our noses mere millimeters from each other, and me fighting for release. She moves for the final victory licking my face, finally sinking her tongue into my gasping mouth. It is the most animalistic kiss she has ever imposed. MY writhing goes into overdrive, my entire body shaking uncontrollably, my breathe desperate.

"MMMMMM." Our breathing desperately passionate pushing us further.

I am beyond hope.

"OHHH God Amy please!!!" I scream begging.

Mistress slaps my face and cock hard. Then the tigress resumes toying with her game.

"PLEASE MISTRESS!! PLEASE!!!"

Suddenly we fall about 6 inches as the bed collapses. After a few seconds, she leans over rubbing her fuzz against my face.

"MMM did you have fun?" She growls in a low voice.

"Yes!!!" I gasp.

"Yes?" she replies slapping my cock. I am fear it will explode.

"Yes Mistress!!!!" I say with gratitude. She grins.

"Good slave!"

"Please!!! Let me cum Mistress!" I implore with desperation of a man about to explode.

"Not tonight." Mistress declares as she releases my limbs. "It's late, and we have to be in the office early." Amy gives me a peck on the cheek as we curl up together, holding her tight to me, and she drifts off to sleep. I hear her let out a small giggle as my caged cock twitches against her. Though I struggle with the intense sexual frustration, the warmth of her as Amy squirms on the broken bed makes me smile as reinvigorated sense of 'us', finally I doze off.