All Comments on 'Our Swinging History Ch. 01'

by bballfl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 *

You know what? I loved this. i personally have no interest in interacting with another woman, but damn, I would love to watch my husband slip his beautiful cock into another pussy. Yes, it would be even better watching this with my lips wrapped around another cock. But sadly I can't imagine how to make it happen. :-(

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Whoa, Whoa! Slow down!

The most interesting part of a couple's swinging adventure, IMHO, is how they got started. That's where the interesting conversations take place. That's where all the drama and tension lies. You skipped right over that entire part and launched straight into the sex!

Not only that, but the sex description was all about whose body parts were where, and doing what to whom. What makes a first-time swinging scene so interesting are the emotions of the newbies. Again, you skipped right past all of that.

You're writing for an erotic website, so of course you should write about sex. But unless we have some context on the characters and their situation, the sex simply isn't all that erotic -- IMHO.

The comments about this being your first wife are hilarious. I wonder how many wives those folks have had, and assume they've never swung in their lives. The whole correlation/causation thing flies right over their heads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What @swingerjoe says...

What @swingerjoe says: Important "is how they got started. That's where the interesting conversations take place..."...Sure he's right, but how can he say that that's more important than know the real reason why he and his 1st wife got separated? I think one is the complement of the other...Both issues make this story weak..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Swingerjoe, the running joke of Literotica

Makes yet another asinine comment. Yeah, I remember how your swinging went, Joe. In your biography, didn't your wife leave you for a guy with a dick over four inches? Or, in the alternate reality version, don't you live in your mother's basement and use her in your swinging stories? Go away, fool, no one is paying any attention. You're a laughing stock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beginning

The story is a great beginning for couple to join the lifestyle. I look forward to reading more of their story.

bballflbballflover 7 years agoAuthor
First Story Feedback

Some interesting comments on my first submission:

Responses: Yes, my first wife and our experiences together - anything after these stories of our life together is none of your business!

As to the the insinuated morality question of the swinging lifestyle - we screwed around! People came and people went - we centered on ourselves and they were on their own. It was pleasure for pleasure's sake - it wasn't a commune.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Diane

I'm sure Diana's deployed husband.was.ok with her.swinging with Jimmy. Swingers are deplorable, human garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous