Our Tattered Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

I smiled. They must be fairly popular in some social circles, I thought.

"Okay, that's fine. I'll fax you the medical tests" And I gave her the data she needed, Phillips had told me they checked very thoroughly every new prospective client.

"Now sir, when would you like the lady to keep you company? Give us at least two days to verify your data"

"What do you need from me; I mean where do we go from here?"

"Well, sir, first of all, is there any type of lady you are looking for? Specific physical things, race, size, hair color...?"

I let out a little nervous laugh. "Well, yes I don't know if you can get what I'm specially looking for, I mean I'm assuming they are all pretty young and pretty attractive-"

"Yes, they all are that," she joined me in the little laugh, and I was much more comfortable now."What are you looking for specifically?

"Well, I just want someone who has umm... experience. That won't feel uncomfortable with me, you know, she must be around forty years old, and blond, very blond with deep blue eyes... "

"Don't worry. I think I've got just the lady of your dreams. Her name is Rachel. She's forty-four, and very open-minded, and I'm pretty sure she's what you are looking for."

"Hum. Well fine, now umm... how much is all this going to cost me?"

"There's a flat fee of $1.000 for her to come out, and that's for an hour and a half with you. That's just for being with you. You may go dancing, to dine, to walk, anything other than companionship you have to negotiate with her. Your activities and the time they take you'll discuss with Rachel, and if she requires more, then you work it out with her."

I was silent several seconds, and then the voice brought me out of my reverie:

"Are you there sir? Do you need time to think? Would you like to call another time?

"No, no, no I'm here, everything is all right. So may I hope to receive your call in a couple days to confirm the date of my... err meeting with the lady?"

"Yes sir we will contact you, one way or another. Good evening"

"Good evening, I await your call. Thank you"

Rachel. A shiver went through me, and I already was fascinated by this mystery "call lady". There would be more than an hour and half if I had anything to say. I wasn't a guy, who wanted to "get laid". I wanted a life experience. I knew already this was a good decision.

Three days later I was called and asked what day would suit me. I told them and I paid the flat fee over the phone with my credit card, and verified my address, and directions. The woman assured me that Rachel would be arriving within an hour to an hour and a half. My apartment was in a condo a little ways out of the city, and it would take her a while to get here.

********

I walked through the living room and made sure it looked neat, and then I got into the shower. I had a light, dancing feeling in my groin. My fingers went to my cock and stroked gently, but I resisted the urge to masturbate. I wanted to save my sexual energy for what, I was sure, lay ahead.

I toweled off and went to my closet. What to wear? I laughed at myself. I haven't had the opportunity to dress up many times, and never for the visit of a "call lady" coming to my home. I chose to keep it basic, Canadian shirt and Jeans, loafers with white socks. My apartment was simply decorated, Mexican tile, and wood. Ceiling fans with rattan blades, and big Afghan throw rugs. I wondered what Rachel, probably used to meeting men in hotels, would think of being here.

Very nervous while I waited, I looked at my reflection in the mirror, turned both ways. Not bad, not bad at all. Then I looked closely at my face and almost instantly, I regretted the phone call. A vision of a "prostitute" (that's what she was, wasn't it?) pushed its way into my mind's eye like a burglar coming in a window. A saw this pretty, pouty, overly made up girl, eyes dulled by robotic sex, chewing gum and counting my money, going through the motions with me, because I was paying her, and asking me,

"Hey, what happen to your face?"

Feeling the hammering of my veins, I went to the living room, and put on some soft classical music. Then I thought about it, and wondered what she liked. Fuck it and fuck her. Every passing minute more nervous, I switched the stereo off completely. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 8:05pm. She was scheduled to arrive right around now. The woman on the phone had said about 8 pm, give or take for traffic. Relax, boy!

I headed to the kitchen and decided to open a bottle of wine. On the way, I heard by the open window the gentle crunch of tires on the gravel drive, and peeked out the window. My heart thumped faster in my chest as I strained to see who was getting out of the shiny silver Mercedes sports car, and then I decided to wait until she got to the door.

I went to the kitchen, uncorked a bottle of Tannat, and waited for the doorbell to ring.

I opened the door and bang, it felt like a sledgehammer had hit me in the nape. Something oppressed my chest and I could not breathe. She was beautiful, alright. Simply gorgeous. She was like something from another world, and there are no words to describe her, to do her justice.

"Hi, are you... Pierce?" Her eyes swept me quickly, but met my eyes and stayed there. The woman on the phone at International Trade Company had not asked my age, and I was wondering just how surprised Rachel was.

"Yes," I smiled and my voice trembled "And you are Rachel."

"That's me." Her smile was bright, charming in fact, and her demeanor caught me off guard. She did not in any way fit the bored, gum-chomping sex tramp that my brain had feared.

Rachel came in and I saw her eyes sweep the room, taking it in as she set her purse on the sofa. She was dressed in a white body hugging tube dress that outlined a nearly perfect body. Her breasts were big, maternal, but looked entirely natural, and well, she was a knockout. She was not petite, only a couple of inches shorter than me, and reminded me of the vision I had of my mother in my early years, with the same type of long haircut, only Rachel's was maybe a little less whitish blonde with a few darker blonde highlights, and it was flowing over her shoulders in straight, silky strands, out of which peeked a pair of gold and diamond hoop earrings. She looked very sexy without looking cheap; on the contrary she looked great, mature and very sophisticated.

Her deep blue eyes were calm and focused as she accepted my invitation to sit. She crossed her legs

"Well, this is different," she said, smiling softly.

"Not as different as it is for me," I said, causing her to laugh a little.

"Ok, so let's get the business out of the way."

I nodded.

"First let me tell you something about me. I don't need the money, so what I am, for my own reasons, is a high class gentleman's escort. I take as much or as little work as I want from a reputable agency. The clients pay the agency and then the agency pays me. The clients are charged one thousand dollars for my company, of which I get half. Most of the clients are well heeled businessmen or diplomats, usually from out of town but occasionally local. They use the agency for two main reasons: either they prefer to have dinner with a beautiful and intelligent companion rather than eat alone, or they want to impress their colleagues by having a desirable escort on their arm.

Most of the clients I have had are in their fifties and upwards. As you know the agency does not promote sexual relations, but, of course, the subject usually crops up sometime during the evening with most of my clients. Any money or gifts that are offered in return for sex are between the escort and the client. I have only occasionally turned down such a request, for very personal and specific reasons, as I can usually make another ten or fifteen hundred dollars. However, I always insist that the client wear a condom; you never know, even some of the old guys might be carrying something."

"Now, about us and this evening, do we go out to pass the time or do we stay here?"

I was mesmerized; I had to clear my throat before I could say a word. "If you don't mind I would prefer to stay here"

"How long do you want me to stay?" she asked pleasantly, her head tilted to one side.

"That is, if you know yet. If you like, we can spend the hour and a half you paid for, and you can decide then, or whatever. But I need to have an idea of how long our, umm... session will be, and what are you looking for."

I had already thought about that, and I knew the answer.

"I'll try to make this easy," I said, swallowing hard. But it wasn't easy. Not for me. I took a breath, and took the leap.

"I want you to stay until tomorrow morning," I said, holding her gaze. Her eyebrows lifted when I said this. "And" I said, glancing away and then back to her, "I want you to be... um... willing to do everything and anything with me."

She nodded slowly, "Everything and anything..." she repeated trailing off, looking my body up and down quickly.

"Look", I said, "one thing I want to be clear on, Rachel, please. I don't have a lot of experience with women. I need to learn many things, if my being twenty four years old is somehow uncomfortable to you after what you just has told me... well, that's fine, I'll understand if you want someone older, really won't take offense. I just want you to be comfortable with me, and relaxed enough to just be... adventurous I guess is the word I'm looking for." I watched her carefully.

She nodded. "I think I understand. Adventurous is not a problem, Pierce. Teaching you as much as I can of what I know would be my pleasure. But you must know that I have limitations-no animals, no children, no violence, and no scat."

"You don't have to worry about me being involved in those..., in that kind of practices" I flinched. "People actually ask you..."

"Yes, you would be amazed what people have asked me to do. But I don't deal with any of those things, under any circumstances, no matter how much money they may offer."

If I liked her before, now I liked her more for that. "I'm not into that either. I just want to be able to let loose, and take some time, and relax, and just do things with you I've only fantasized about. I want you to relax too, not feel like you have to pretend anything... just be yourself, and be open to whatever I want."

She looked at me deeply, and said quietly, "You got it."

She certainly filled me with a deep thrill, and I had to take a long breath. I felt my lips getting dry.

"And as for your... umm... age... Pierce, you look splendid to me. I mean, you look great; you have nothing to worry about. I think your hair and beard are gorgeous, by the way," she said.

I felt an incommensurable relief, and I felt very grateful for her kindness "Thank you, very much" I replied. "Would you like a glass of wine, or something else?"

"I normally don't drink when I'm working, but it sounds nice. If you're going to have a glass I'll have one with you."

I came back with two glasses of the Tannat, and I sat closer to her.

"So," she said, wanting to get the financial aspects out of the way, which I was glad for. I wanted that part to be settled too. "You want me overnight, and you want me all the way."

It sounded so weird and commercial when she put it that way, but yes, that was what it was and what I wanted. As much as I wanted her to be, she was not my mother, only a paid substitute

"Yes, that's right" I said.

She stood up with her glass, and walked slowly by my curio shelf, looking at my collection of copper and fossil miniature sea creatures, pictures, hand-made wood coasters from Brazil, and other souvenir from the sea I had gathered in my travels. Then she sauntered over by a painting of a woman resembling my mother, I watched her as she walked, obviously doing some calculating and assessing, I assumed, how much was I worth as she moved gracefully through my living room. She was an alarmingly beautiful and mature woman.

She took another long sip of wine, turned and walked over to where I was.

"Ok. Pierce, I'll need three thousand," she said.

And she looked at me almost with a glint of expectation, as if she thought I would back out, or at least try to haggle with her, but I didn't care for money, I wanted her.

"Three thousand," I repeated with a nod, and fished into my leather portfolio. I opened a large envelope, and counted out thirty one one-hundred dollar bills, and handed them to her.

She nodded, I noted, impressed, and smiled as she carefully put the money in her purse. "Thank you," she said. "I'm all yours, now," she said, spreading her arms and laughing gently.

"Do you want me to get undressed now, or...?", as we went to the bedroom.

*6*

She slid the spaghetti straps of her dress down her shoulders and then pulled her white dress it down and away from her body, and let it drop on the floor. Underneath she wore an absolutely wicked white demi-bra and panties set with a matching garter belt and stockings. In her five inch spiked heels she looked spectacular to say the least.

I awkwardly hugged her and leaned over to kiss her mouth with overheated passion. She gently pushed me back with her tiny yet strong hands and taking my head with her two hands, told me,

"Lesson number one Pierce, kiss softly; your lips are very hard against mine and you hurt my lips. Your lips must be pliant, soft, caressing, you open your lips a little and let the tip of your tongue touch my lips like a feather"

We kissed again, she moulding her lips to my mouth and teaching me how to kiss a woman. After a few minutes, she slowly opened her mouth letting my tongue slid inside. Her tongue met mine softly touching the tip, and then our tongues were locked in a duel, touching, feinting, curled on the other, producing and filling our mouths with saliva. She took my tongue with her lips and swallowed it like a penis. She sucked and suckled trying to gobble it and pull it out of my throat.

My excitement was growing and I couldn't keep my hands off her breasts, I had to touch and caress them above the bra.

"Now Pierce, let me take the bra off" with that her hands went to her back and with practiced ease unclasped the hooks, letting it fall to the floor. She was now in her tiny white panties, white stockings and garter belt.

She was stunning, her body that of a goddess, Aphrodite was the beast and Rachel the Beauty. My hands went now to her bare breasts, and I started to caress and squeeze the nipples between my fingers, then, immediately my mouth went straight to her nipples, sucking on them urgently for two or three minutes as the blood was filling my cock. The urgency of my desires made me try to do everything at once, touching her breasts, sucking, kissing and biting her nipples, and my actions were more abrupt than usual.

She slide her hands down my chest, stroking my abs and then gently stroking my nipples, making the tips as hard as stone, then she leaned and took one nipple in her mouth, then the other, it was amazing, an electric current went from the tips to my cock.

"You see my dear, men's nipples are as sensitive as that of women, you just have to be tender and excite them to come alive and produce pleasure, as is the case with women's breasts, this is another lesson, be tender, your lovers will be grateful"

"Oh Rachel, can't believe it, it's incredible, never thought my nipples were like this"

"They are. Men think a woman likes her breasts to be manhandled, that may be so sometimes, but you must let the woman to tell you when and how they want it rough. Let's go to bed now and make love properly"

"Pierce" she whispered as she lay on her stomach in the bed. The long length of her naked back stretched from her waist, along the center, directly over her spine, a deep valley ran between the muscles in her back, rising and disappearing into her slender neck. From the waist down the same valley sank into a deep crack that ended in a beautiful pair of long tanned legs. I was mesmerized, the tiny panty, the stockings, the pumps, my memory going back ten years to a similar and beautiful body to which I was applying sun screen at our poolside. It was my mother's body.

"What is it, Rachel?" My voice was hoarse, trembling and unrecognizable

"I want you to touch me wherever you want to."

"Are you sure?"

I saw her nod into the pillows. "Not just sure, Pierce. I need you to touch me everywhere. I need that very badly, and I'll tell you how, where and when" a silence,

"I'll teach you to really make love to a woman, wasn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes Rachel, that's what I want, and I would like very much to touch you everywhere" I said.

She sighed deeply and sank further into the mattress. I ran my hands up along her back, astounded at the silky smoothness of her skin, the unblemished surface burning to my touch. I don't remember how long stroked her back and neck, sliding my hands down to the curve of her ass, cupping her round cheeks in my palms.

Finally, I couldn't hold myself back any longer; I allowed my fingers to drift down, along the cleft between her cheeks. I pulled off the flimsy panties and touched very lightly the pucker of her asshole and felt her twitch as my fingers passed over it. Then I moved them down, stroking her inner thighs and she widened her legs for me to gain greater access. Again my memories came back.

I stroked downwards, and my fingers ran along the outer fold of her labia, her pussy-lips were very wet and I took her fluids with the tip of my fingers. I ran them up to her perineum, to the star of her ass and I tickled the rim getting it moist, and then I went back down, moving my fingers inwards a fraction, repeating this, moving them in a little more each time until I had stroked the full width of her pussy lips and eventually came to my target. At last I ran a finger directly up over the closed slit of her pussy. Her fluids had by now filled her and leaked out and my fingertip was coated as I ran it along the slit. Rachel moaned and lifted her hips backward.

"Am I doing it right" I asked a moaning Rachel.

"Yes, yes, keep it up, keep doing it" was her only answer.

I lowered my hand again and stroked her, pushing more firmly on each pass, parting her lips and probing her inner labia with my middle finger, her wetness was pouring out and onto my hand, and onto the sheet. I cupped my palm downwards over her pussy, two fingers parting the labia and inserting them inside, now my middle finger had found the hard nub of her clitoris and was teasing the slippery surface.

She was completely hairless and smooth, no sign of stubble or razor burn, no bikini lines, top or bottom, she suntanned au natural, she had just soft smooth skin as though she had never had any hair down there in her life, her pink flesh brilliant. She moaned, again and again.

Rachel was breathing harder now, the red tip of her tongue licking her lips continuously and I began to rub faster and more meaningfully at her dripping sex. My cock was painfully hard and the head was leaking pre-cum. I didn't know how long it could take for Rachel to cum, but this seemed longer than any experience I had ever remembered. I desperately wanted to caress myself and let it go but dared not spoil the pleasure I was giving to her. She wanted me to make her cum, she was making that clear, but I was not sure of anything else. I was content with that, content with making this heavenly vision happy.

Rachel moved, turned, swinging her legs at the same time. Her legs were parted and her wet sex glistened and drew my hand, she reached around and grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand aside. At the same time she pushed herself back towards me in the bed, once, twice, and then she kneeled before me with her head down.

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers