Our Tattered Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers

In other time I couldn't have dreamed this angel wanted me to fuck her, but now there were more things I could do. I lowered myself down, bringing my face close to her ass-cheeks and kissed them, I ran my tongue up along her crack to her back, sucked it, then back down, passing over her asshole, letting my tongue rim her briefly, and onwards until my tongue parted her pussy-lips and I tasted her juices. She was tangy and sweet, the scent of her enveloping my face and almost made faint with pleasure.

I lifted her hips in my hands and pushed my tongue deep between her pussy-lips, savoring her moisture, playing with her engorged clitoris. Rachel pushed back against me and grunted.

"Oh Pierce," she murmured, then again, "Oh Pierce..."

I was kneeling behind her licking her cunt and at the same gently stroking and caressing all over her thighs with my fingertips, while she moaned breathlessly, sobbing; I put one arm around her and reached her crotch from the front, massaging her clitoris with my fingers while my tongue pushed hard into her from behind. My face and mouth were soaked as I worked hard to bring her close to orgasm and then, just as I was sure she was going to climax she released the pressure and dropped back down.

She grunted and looked back at me, calming down now, I held off, waiting until she had drawn back from the edge, then she raised her back again and I started to push my tongue into her again, she was holding off her release as I brought her to the edge a second time and then I felt her thighs begin to tremble again.

"Oh fuck Pierce," Rachel groaned. "Make me cum now, please..." She was shaking, hardly able to control herself. I wanted desperately to release my cock and push it inside her, but I made no move to do that.

I lowered my head and licked her again, then I let go of her pussy and went to her asshole, I started tonguing the rim, occasionally allowing the tip to push hard into her passage. Rachel moaned loudly and rocked her hips against my face.

"Yes Pierce, yes. Make me cum... I need to cum badly now... make me cum pleaseee!"

Then I dropped in the bed turned around on my back and slipped my head between her legs from below, now I had her pussy right over my face, I took hold of her ass and pulled her down; her pussy on my mouth I pushed my tongue deep inside, savoring the juices that flowed freely from her. My left fingers rubbed her clitoris and she gasped and started to tremble again and this time I didn't let her withdraw again I pushed harder, reached deeper, rubbed roughly as pleasure grew and rolled through her.

As her thighs twitched and spasmed, I pushed my tongue as far as it would go into her cunt, and as she squealed and shook and I felt a new warm gush of fluid flood out of her and into my mouth. She was delicious, she was wanton, and she was going to cumm hard. As she cried out again and jerked, trying to pull away from me I then pushed the middle finger of my right hand hard into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my fucking god, oh fuck!" she cried.

At the throes of her ecstasy I keep working on her, extending the peak as long as possible, but finally it began to subside and I felt her muscles loosening and relaxing above my mouth. I felt her slump against the pillow and my head; I licked her a final time along the slit of her pussy, got up from under her and licked up along her ass. Then I sat back and watched her slowly come to her senses.

Finally she sighed deeply and rolled over. For the first time I saw her as human and not a goddess. She lay back with her head propped on the pillow, her legs parted around me, her flat stomach still heaving as she breathed. Her breasts were the most beautiful I had ever seen. They were not overly large, but maternal, and their shape, texture and firmness were from another world. Her areolas were dark rose in color and her nipples were a soft light pink, long and stiff.

She looked down over her body at me, amused, unembarrassed, and smiling happily.

"Pierce. That was incredible. I have never cum like that in my entire life. Thank you. I don't think you need much teaching, you are a natural"

"It was my pleasure, I haven't done that before," I said.

She placed her hand flat on her underbelly. "I can still feel it, here," she said softly. Her eyes were heavy with aroused passion and I could see her lids beginning to close. She smiled and shook her head. "I can't believe it, I'm sleepy now, it had never happened to me before....."

"Don't worry."

"But what about you, Pierce? I have to do something for you...that was the deal....Let me rest a couple hours, but don't let me sleep all the night"

"You don't know what you already have done for me, don't you worry a bit" I said.

"I don't want to leave you like this. Come and at least fuck me."

"Don't worry, we'll do it in a couple hours, or in the morning"

"You're sure?"

"More sure than of anything before"

I sat back on my heels and stood up, offered her my hand and when she took it pulled me in bed and on her. She threw her arms around me and hugged me, I enclosed her in mine, still not quite sure how to deal with her. She cuddled against me then pulled her face away and kissed me deeply on the mouth.

"I think I love you, Pierce"

I smiled. I knew I had made a good performance in what I had just done to her, but I also knew it was her satisfaction talking and not her heart.

"Let's go to sleep" I said to her.

I took her hand and as she pulled the sheets aside slid into the large bed.

"Let me have a look at you, at what you have for me, Pierce. I want to see what you have been keeping from me"

I looked down at the long bulge in the sheets. I was still very hard, and I was no longer embarrassed, she hadn't look or commented about my face, my two color beard or hair, she hadn't even been disgusted when she had kissed me in the mouth. My cock jerked upwards when I lifted the sheet. At my age it stood vertical leaning to the left a little and on my stomach. It rose just above horizontal, veined and pale, jutting out from my dense black pubic hair, the foreskin pulled back and the deep ridge around the head raised and angry purple.

Rachel was watching me and my cock with eyes that were barely open.

"Pierce, Am I dreaming?" she whispered.

"Not yet," I said.

"My god, Pierce, THAT thing is really huge... that's the biggest cock I have ever seen... mmmm... Come and hold me, dear"

I let the cover down and slid beside her; she turned around and wriggled her ass back towards me.

"Put that big dick between my legs, Pierce. Just let it rest in between my legs..."

I scooted across the bed from my side to hers, slid my cock between her parted thighs and put my arms around her, cupping her breasts in my palms.

"Oh yes, I like that very much, hold me tightly" she said to me sleepily. She closed her thighs and my shaft was pressed by the lips of her vagina. I could not see the head of my cock, but I'm sure it appeared in front of her legs, I'm sure it must have seemed that my cock was hers, that she was sporting a cock

"I'm sorry, Pierce, but I am just so tired... It is been a long time since I've had a session like this, I will make it up to you tomorrow..."

"That's all right, we'll talk in the morning" I said. "Sweet dreams."

She wriggled her ass back against me, her hand dropped and I felt her fingers encircle my cock and grip it hard. Gradually I felt how the tensed muscles of her body relaxed as her breathing deepened into sleep. I lay there carefully listening, feeling her soft breath leave her body; proof of the depth of her sleep and her fatigue were the soft snores from time to time escaped her mouth. I was happy; I was feeling the firm weight of her breast in my hand, and my cock was as hard as a rock, would it stay as hard as it was all night? I haven't cum. Most probably it will.

I took a look at the clock on the night table, it was 2 am and I was awake. We had come to bed just after nine. At eleven thirty she had gone to sleep. At some point sleep must have taken me, because the next thing I knew I was laying on my back and a noise woke me. It was Rachel flushing the toilet and then she walked back into the bedroom, naked and unselfconscious.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she slid back in bed, "I needed to pee. I didn't want to wake you up."

"Don't worry" I said, and lifted my arm. She curled beside it and hugged against me, her breasts parting around my ribcage so one flattened on my chest and the other pushed against my side. She kissed me on my right cheek, not caring about the beard or the scar in it; then she took my head with her hand and kissed me hotly on the mouth. Our lips opened and I felt her tongue dueling against mine. She lifted herself on the bed, put both of her hands on my face and kissed me with uncontrollable passion.

I felt my cock stretching and beginning to fill again. Rachel's leg moved over my waist, her hands released my face, one caressed my face and the other moved down across my chest, dragged over my stomach to find the base of my cock and gripped it. Now I was fully erect again, and she slid her hand up along my, until she reached my cock's head and then enclosed it. I could feel her fingers rubbing my piss hole in the centre of my head-cock, drawing fluids out from it and rubbing it over me.

She threw the sheets down and pulled herself up, holding my cock and looking at it. I lay back in the pillow, my hands under my head and let her watch me. She stared intently at it, fascinated; I couldn't believe it, she was after all a mature woman with knowledge, in the biblical sense, of many men and their tools. She pushed it to one side and then the other, gently plying my foreskin back up and down, not masturbating me, to cover my cock head and then drawing it back. She leaned further down and looked at my balls. They were large and heavy, covered in hair, and she cupped them, squeezed them gently and kissed them.

"Why don't you shave your balls?" she asked."They are beautiful, and I could see them better if you did."

"Well...you see, I work in a very rough environment, the people who works with me are very crude, since I don't go whoring with them, they think maybe I'm gay"

She looked up at me. "They think WHAT, Really? Is that true?"

"Yes really, it doesn't matter to me what they think, but they do"

"But that's nonsense; nowadays many men completely shave their genitals" She exclaimed.

"Ok, if you like it I'll do it as soon as I get up," I said.

"Would you that for me?" Her eyes were like saucers

"Of course, you shave your pussy, so it seems only fair."

"Oh that," she said. "I don't shave it. The agency paid for laser removal. Many clients prefer a bald pussy, my husband does not care one way or other, and it's better for my work, and I don't worry about it again."

"Your husband doesn't mind?"

"No. Why? He doesn't usually look my crotch or touch it, and I like my pussy to be clean and smooth. Don't you like it?"

"I sure do," I said.

She laughed "That's what I thought last evening."

She looked closer at my cock. "This is beautiful," she said, "So very beautiful." She leaned down and kissed the side of my cock. "I want to make you cum now. Can I do that for you Pierce?"

I smiled. "That would make me very happy."

"It would make me very happy, too" she said looking into my eyes.

Rachel kissed my cock again, planting tiny circles of wetness with the tip of her tongue from the base to the head. Then she slid her tongue out and with the flat licked me all along my shaft, dropped, lay down and licked and sucked my balls into her mouth, wetting them all over. She lifted her head and asked me,

"You like?"

Without waiting for an answer she dipped her head again and began tonguing my testicles delicately, deliberately massaging and probing at them. As she tongued me I saw her white blonde hair falling around her face and my pubis, it was the image that I had so often imagined, that of my mother sucking me, she wasn't, but I felt evil and lewd and lecherous. I felt finally free.

I squealed loudly and rose up off the bed when she gently sucked one of my balls into her hungry mouth and rolled it across with her tongue. I thought I was losing my mind; for several minutes she alternated from one heavy nut to the other, sucking and licking and slurping. I could only writhe and buck over her as she mouthed me.

She got herself back up, her face against my stomach, her warm moist breath against the head of my cock and I felt her lips gently enclose it. Her tongue ran around my glands, the tip felt under the ridge and then back up and probed inside the slit of my cock.

"I like the taste of you. Young cock has a way of tasting so good, so different from older men's cocks" she said, and then sucked my cock again, sliding me deeper into her mouth.

My cock was much too big for her to get anywhere near taking my full length, but with her experience, she took three quarters of my cock inside her mouth. She opened it wider and tried to gobble more, she started to gag as I touched the top of her throat, fighting it off and continuing to swallow me.

She made a small noise, like a gurgle, and continued to gobble my engorged dick. I haven't had many women, but none could take more than five inches of my cock in their mouths, my goddess had already swallowed seven and was trying to get the remaining inch. I felt her throat clench and constrict, then she pulled away and breathed deeply.

"Oh Rachel" I whimpered

I took her by the shoulders and she came up to me and kissed me deeply. I could taste my cock on her mouth and it made me even more excited as I ran my tongue all around in her mouth and lips.

"It's okay," I said. "You don't have to do that. You don't have to take all"

"I know it, but I want to," she said. "I want all of you. Let me try again." She slid down over me and closed her lips over my bloated cock again. I sat up against the pillows and watched as more and more of my cock disappeared between her lips. I watched as with her experience she adjusted her head angle, turning around so I was sliding it over her chin and straight into her throat. I felt the fat head touch her tonsils, then the top of her throat and I heard her take a deep breath in through her nose, she was deep throating me.

She opened her throat and pressed down and I felt the tight muscles close around me. She twitched and then steadied herself, breathing thorough her nose, as she pushed down harder to let me slid inside her, down into the top of her gullet, slid until her mouth was pushed hard against my pubic bone and my cock head was buried inside her throat.

I felt the muscles in her neck contract and open around my cock, felt her head bob and I slid back out and then in again. She lifted her head and took a deep breath, took me back inside. Deep inside, my prostate was starting to ache. My balls pulled up and contracted against my body and Rachel could felt it as she cupped them. My cock seemed to expand a little more.

Next time she pulled away to breathe I took her chin in my hand and looked into her eyes. I said nothing at all, I was mesmerized just watching her, the she softly said,

"I want you to let go now, Pierce. I want you to cum in my mouth," and I nodded.

She took me inside her mouth again, and breathed deeply two or three times, before she lowered her head and I slid inside, touched the opening of her throat and then went deeper. That's when I felt the urge rise in my balls, and I gave up and allowed myself the release.

She seemed to recognise the signs, she pulled back off my cock and asked, "Are you ready baby"

The word "baby" made something snap inside of my head. I just nodded feebly and she began jerking me harder and faster. My world seemed to freeze momentarily and I cried out sharply. I felt my cock spasm in her hand and as I started to come I yelled, "Mom!"

She bent sharply at the waist and tried to stuff the enormous head of my penis in her mouth to catch my ejaculation. She was just a second too slow and my first jet of warm semen splattered against her upper lip and cheek. She moaned and scrambled to wrap her lips around my engorged and angry knob. The pent up tension of months of sexual deprivation were released as stream after stream of thick, warm cum boiled out of my balls and filled her mouth, she swallowed as fast as she could as a river of thick, warm semen poured from my lurching penis.

My head was spinning as she hungrily gobbled my warm, salty cum and I was conscious of my tortured moans of pleasure filling the bedroom and echoing inside my head. I used my hands on the back of her head urging her not to stop.

"Mooom" I cried again, pushing her head hard, "It feels so good! Please don't stop Mom! Oh God! Oh God"

I could hear her moan against my warm thickness; her hand was pulling at the base of my cock, squeezing and yanking it vigorously. Only a small portion of my dick was in her mouth but it felt like I was entirely enclosed.

I came so hard and so heavy I saw she was unable to swallow fast enough. Over and over I convulsed in her mouth, flooding it to overflowing. Trickles of my slippery syrup escaped the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh Mother" I heard myself sobbing as my orgasm gradually slowed to a stop and my head slowed its spinning. I could feel my entire body trembling as she ran her fingers up the underside of my massive organ and squeezed the last of my come into her ravenous mouth.

My cock began to soften and Rachel propped herself on her elbows and watched me as it deflate, I thought she was fascinated at the change as it finally lay down on my thigh, still long but no longer hard, but it was something different she was fascinated with.

"How did you do that," I gasped.

"What do you mean baby" she said.

I was confused, I had no recollection of what I had said while cumming

"I did it because I wanted to. I wanted to do something special for you. I've never had something as big as your cock before in my mouth. But it wasn't so hard"

"Oh, I thought it was pretty hard," I said jokingly, and she slapped my stomach with the back of her hand.

"How long until you can get hard again, Pierce?" she asked.

"I don't know. Not right away, an hour or two probably"

"Okay. We'll wait until tonight then."

I felt confused, I looked at the bedside table clock; it was six thirty in the morning, it had been a long and satisfying night, maybe the best of my life, but the night had ended, and her time with me. It had been worth the three grand.

She climbed up along my chest and kissed me. I could still taste my cock on her mouth, but now also tasted my own cum. I licked her cheeks and lips, and I allowed myself to taste it.

"I would like that very much"

"That's good, very good. But tonight I want you to fuck me properly. I have other needs you are going to fulfill. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, "I might be able to manage that"

Then, out of the blue, as if reading my mind she said.

"Don't worry Pierce, tonight is on me"

She bounced up out of bed like a teenager. "Come on Pierce, come and shower with me and let me shave your balls for you"

After that we went to bed until it was time for her to go.

Oh my God, I thought, if only....

*7*

Sleep claimed me at last and, surprisingly, it was free of dreams and nightmares. I swam up from an inky blackness to the greyish light that entered my bedroom via the windows on the south side of the room. I sensed Rachel was already gone. I blinked and rose up on one elbow. It was gloomy and raining. The bedside clock read 9:45 a.m.

Then I remembered the night before and my heart was filled with warm sunshine and bright happiness. I jumped out of bed and paused as my neck and shoulder muscles protested and my mouth and tongue were a little sore. "Hey, little boy take it easy, we aren't used to that kind of workouts as you put us through last night."

fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers
1...34567...14