Our Tattered Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers

I lost all sense of myself for a while, my head was spinning wildly; when I came to my senses, my cock was still hard, still buried deep inside mom's tight asshole, and she was crying.

Worried I eased myself back, feeling her tighten on me and try to hold me there, but I pulled away and felt my cock slip out and away. It released from her asshole with a twitch. I pulled her again towards me, put my arms around her and held her to me as she sobbed. Her tears dripped onto my arm and ran down to the pillow.

"What is it?" I whispered in her ear. "My love, my darling love, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"No, it's just I love you, Pierce."

"And I love you, mom, with all my heart."

She pulled me to her and hugged me hard, as hard as her tummy allowed, forcing the air from my lungs. "Pierce, I'm in love with you and I want to be with you forever, in the worst kind of way. I ache inside for wanting you. I want you to fuck me forever." Her hand drifted down over my stomach and circled my still hard cock. "And I can't believe this came out of me, and know had returned to be inside again; this is amazing..."and we drifted to sleep.

I woke as light filled mom's bedroom, no; it's our bedroom from now on. She was still deeply asleep, turned away from me, I was spooning her; her long body curled forward around her tummy as if protecting the baby, her ass cradling my cock which had finally lost its hardness some time after midnight. It had rested and got up again sometime before dawn, and now it lay almost fully erect between the rounded curves of mom's ass.

But after that day and until childbirth, our sex was minimum, with no penetration, none. When we needed relief we gave each other oral. I didn't want to take any risks with the love of my life.

*Epilogue*

These events happened three years ago. In the meantime our daughter was born. We named her Greta to honor my late grandmother, mom's mother. Soon thereafter, we got married. We did it under our own names. Nobody in town remembered my father's name, bah, nobody remembered him, period. Our daughter is as beautiful as our mother, and then my mother-wife was pregnant again. I was terrified something could happen to her in childbirth; she said nothing was going to happen to her and then we had a boy. I was in my own kind of heaven. I had the woman I had loved all my life; I have two beautiful children with her. What more could I ask from life. As fate would want I almost lost everything by my own stupidity and selfishness, now I'm trying to regain my life and my family back. Just hope I can get them.

The End?

fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers