All Comments on 'Our Trip to Florida Ch. 02'

by ritestuff100

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck You

This is all gay all the time. Please put your shit where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FAGGOT!

Take your FAGGOT stories to the FAGGOT section.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Peter Puffer

Post the story where it belongs in the Gay male section ir bi. However when the activity continued when the wife wasn't even around and the husband sucked her lover's cock and he (the lover) enjoyed it, the god damned story turned gay right quick. At that point both of the 'males' could have sent the wife home and just fucked each other's brown growlers or sucked each other's cock. Just post it in the peter puffer section and the crowd there will revel in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay and transexuals are fetish of one type or

another. And just as IR belongs in IR, this belongs somewhere that people dont like it, or are offended by it, dont have to read it to find out the writer is into fetishes that we dont care for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'll give this 100....

since the first three assholes think that bi-sex means both sexes are engaged all the time,apparently.This is a bi-story you dicks,what part of that is so hard to get?Stupid cuck fantasies are more gay than this.At least there is no humiliation.-Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
re: I'll give this 100...

The truth is YOU'RE a moron and asshole.

<P>

"This is a bi-story..." Pretty much by definition that means this should have been in the Gay category.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I did enjoy the wife getting fucked

Well written and the story flowed well, the only thing is I really don't enjoy the male gay stuff. I don't know why I discriminate against male on male sex when I enjoy reading about female on female sex. As for her getting fucked every way the two men could fuck her, that is erotic and would like to read some more of that. Thanks.....Rich

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 14 years ago
Leave it off, guys.

Don't get upset if you read that someone doesn't like what you like! His words.."brought us pleaseure and no one was harmed"...It was well written. I liked it.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
To Larry In seattle

I don't reall consider my comment as just not liking the content. I consider it as an invitation to post it in a section where it will be more well read and appreciated than it is in a 'wife sharing' type of story. These two men would have been more comfortable with each other and the female was the third wheel, so to speak. Definitely gay male when the activities involved MM while the female was asleep. Maybe the MM oral won't do it but the MM 'shit packing' between two males causes aids to be spread to a woman. Better to keep that activity between two men and leave a hot woman devoid of disease for the heterosexual crowd. I have no problem with them spreading disease with their activities but when they spread it to the heterosexual population then it becomes aggravating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick!!!!

Writer is a complete SICKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To "real stupid"...

....did I say anything about the category asshole? All I said was cuck fantasies are more gay than this so their complaints were moot,Douchebag.-pistolpackinpeteinHiramMaine wondering where your so-called "real world" is.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 14 years ago
Why do some people get so angry over submissions on Literotica?

I just don't understand why? Thanks for sharing these erotic posts!

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 10 years ago

So erotic and sensual. It made me cum twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous