All Comments on 'Our Vacation in the Poconos Ch. 01'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I feel sorry for some of the anonymous comment makers

Yes, I know it wasn't very well written but I do get the feeling that the slagging anonymous comments come from people who must be so damned miserable that they have no fun in their life at all. I wonder if any have ever written a story or would even be able to. Most appear to be pretty illiterate. I bet they just sit at home looking for something to moan at. How sad they must be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of awkward and juvenile.

Naturalists, or nudists, have no special interest in sex, especially with strangers. People ignorant of the lifestyle think nudism is a precursor or excuse for promiscuity. Nothing could be further from the truth. But you obviously have your own juvenile stereotype, so flail away with your demeaning insulting plot. Your characters are just stupid cum dumps setting themselves up for venereal disease and marital strife. Nudists enjoy having no clothes. Your characters are enjoying having no brains. Similar to your fans.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006almost 6 years agoAuthor
To all Anonymous commenters

I was going to write something but I figured you would be to stupid to understand what I was writing. But,

HELLO, YOU IDIOTS.....IT IS A STORY!!!!

Get a life....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@kind if awkward and juvenile

To be honest, your comment was the one that was juvenile. While it is true, that nudism is not an automatic precursor to sex, it’s also true that these are normal people who happen to enjoy a healthy sex life and the only reference to nudism was so they didn’t have to wear suits. Sexual situations can pop up at any time and the fact that Lisa was a former adult film star probably had far more to do with the sexual tension than the fact that both couples were nudists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It takes a very small mind

To get upset over a fictional story. But what do you expect from or resident troll?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just a story

Yeah, but it was a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We kissed and left the Poconos with big smiles on our faces.

It seemed funny that the person we went home with was not the same one we married.... Oh well we still have a few hours on the ride home to break our divorces to the rest of the families

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
"Just a Story?"

So what if it's just a story? Don't you want readers to care about the characters and situations that you worked(?) so hard(?) to create.

If not, why post it at all, just write it and read it to yourself?

If you don't care what people think, disable comments and scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RT

The resident troll is apparently a lot more intelligent than most of you cuckie fags. At least he calls a screwed up story for what it is.

LW Troll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Justgr8 (the troll) is a jerk

The Loving Wives category is all about women having extramarital sex. Whether the husband participates, watches or is a willing cuck is secondary. The writer chooses the primary inspiration for the story and if that is the wife with other men, so be it. So just shut your own whiny assed mouth and move on if that doesn’t suit you. Or better yet, start your own Trollotica website and you and your 47 different aliases can spend all day reading about whatever lowlife weasels find erotic.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Justgr8 (the troll) is a jerk"

Will you please get over yourself?

Ever hear of Occam's Razor? It's the principle that if there are several possible explanations for something, the simplest is usually better.

So, if there a several critical comments on a story, it COULD be one person using multiple id's and/or ip's. OR it could be several different people.

I think even YOU can see which makes more sense. Of course, you don't care about making sense, just about making your spurious attacks.

If this "troll" you've imagined exists, he must be pretty clever, because Justgr8 and I are two of the aliases you've accused of being his, yet we had an argument a few days ago!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

How many couples newly married or many years married over many many years went to these resorts for alone time and wound up in a swap, cheat or a swingers party . I know of two different stories. One the guys wife was getting a facial and massage for two hours and he got picked up by a wife who’s hubby left to golf. He said it was only the second ass he ever fucked. The other was a guy I worked with many years ago . They were older with no kids. They wound up at a party with plenty of drinking and drugs. There were triple the guys than girls. Needless to say he fucked a few but his wife as all the woman were double and tripled all night. At one point she was doubled by two black guys as a Mexican looking guy was yelling to her to suck that dick Oreo. They always traveled all over the world and would go to sex clubs so they were freaks but had no kids and both liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Troll

SBrooks, Justgr8, Bayernpeter, 26NC, and the rest of these posers are not the Troll. They are not nearly as pretty as I am, and not as intelligent either. But they are smart enough to know when a story sucks. This one certainly does. THE TROLL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I've said it before and will say it again.

the comments in loving wives on most stories posted, especially the trashy ones, are more interesting to read than the actual story. The word "troll" is tossed around a lot. Wonder if the idiots even know the meaning of the word. Priceless, just fucking priceless. No comment on story, didn't bother reading it. Anytime the real "trolls" fight over a story, I know it's not worth the time to read it. LMAO at you idiots.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I am King of the Trolls, eternally and completely hating on cheating wives and especially cuckolds. There are many copycats, but I am the Troll the cucklets have nightmares about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous