Our Wet-Nurse

Story Info
What a young couple's nanny-cam reveals.
4.1k words
4.47
67k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Donna returned home to their large downtown apartment and looked into the nursery to check on their six-month-old daughter Cindy. She was sleeping peacefully. In the rocking chair next to the baby's bed, their nanny and wet-nurse Devi was knitting by the dim light of a lamp. Devi looked up and smiled that the young couple.

They closed the nursery door and walked back to their bedroom. They talked about how lucky they were to have found Devi just after Cindy was born. It was as if it was meant to be. Devi needed a place to stay and they had extra room. They needed a nanny for Cindy as Donna would have to go back to her lucrative job shortly after giving birth. And to top it all off, as sad as Cindy was to not be able to breastfeed her baby, Devi was a wet-nurse! And she had worked for Mark's sister a year ago and had other excellent references.

As they got ready for bed, still a little tipsy from the wine they had with dinner the couple counted their blessings. They had a healthy baby cared for by a wonderful live-in nanny who genuinely seemed to care about her. She lived in the nursery and was as quiet as a church mouse. They could easily afford her fee and she didn't disrupt their little family's routines at all. In fact, she was becoming a part of the family.

As Mark slipped between the sheets of their king-sized bed, he was a happy man. And watching Donna approach her side of the bed in her little nightie, Mark smiled at what a gorgeous, sexy lady he was married to. Donna was 28 and could easily have been a model. Her generous curves attracted attention wherever she went. She slid into Mark's strong arms and they kissed deeply. The attraction that had drawn him to the sexy Donna three years ago had not faded a bit. In fact, they felt closer than ever.

Donna embraced her hunky husband and felt his muscular physique against her soft curves and his hands reaching for her big, full breasts. She loved the way he cupped and kneaded them gently and then more firmly as her arousal quickly built. They seemed to instinctively know the things that pleased each other. She reached for Mark's big cock which was already hard. Donna loved how long and thick it was. Her hand stroked its length and Mark moaned. Donna straddled his thigh and humped against it, purring her pleasure at him.

Mark buried his face between Donna massive tits. Her full d-cups felt so warm and soft. His mouth found one hard nipple and then the other as he sucked each big nub and marveled at how hard they got.

"Oh, Baby, these tits are so fucking sexy. I just want to suck them and squeeze them all night," he whispered.

"I can feel how hard my big boobies make your cock, Markie. It feels like you're ready to fuck. Can you feel how wet my pussy is? I'm grinding my clit against your thigh," the sexy blonde purred back.

Mark threw back the covers and started to climb on top of his sexy mate when she pushed him to his back and straddled his hips. Donna humped her warm mound against his eight inches of thick meat and pushed her big, hanging tits into his face. His hungry mouth sucked on one and then the other. Donna lifted one leg and positioned Mark's big cockhead between her engorged pussylips and pushed down on the thick cock. They both moaned at the tight fit between his big, hard cock and her warm, tight, wet cunt.

Mark pumped up at his sexy wife and she stifled a shriek of delight. She could feel her orgasm was not far away. She reached behind her, arching her back, thrusting her huge, perfect tits upward and cradled Mark's big, heavy balls in her hand. She ran a finger across his tight asshole, teasing him.

"Fuck me, stud. Pump your big cock in my wet cunt. Make me cream all over you," Donna whispered hoarsely, her voice shaking.

Mark could feel Donna's pussy pulsate on his cock. He knew she was coming. Looking up at the beautiful young woman in the throes of orgasm, he remembered how they had often joked about being porn stars. Donna certainly had the body and skills for it. And Mark had the body of an athlete with a big cock to match. He felt a flood of Donna's juices as she jerked and spasmed from a monster orgasm. Mark let her ride his stiff cock as wave after wave hit her. He cupped her big tits and pinched and twisted her big nipples causing her to slam herself down, burying his full length in her cunt. Mark could feel her pussy pulse and quiver as her orgasm began to subside. It was all too much for him to stand.

Mark wrapped one strong arm around his sexy wife and rolled over on top of her. He plowed his big, hard cock into her mercilessly. Donna has barely begun to recover from one orgasm when the violent pounding triggered another. She felt the thickness of Mark cock pumping into her like a machine. She looked up at him and saw his eyes glazed in animal lust. She held her big tits up to him like an offering. She lifted one huge orb and craned her neck so she could suck her own stiff nipple, knowing the sight would drive Mark over the edge. And it did. He thrust balls deep inside her pussy and blew his wad into the moaning woman. He bucked like a bronco grinding his cock into her, growling like a wild animal. Donna wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly to her as his explosion passed.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning was Saturday and they slept late. By the time Donna made it to the kitchen to make coffee, Mark was just beginning to stir. In the living room he turned on the TV with no sound and watch the scores from last night's games flash across the screen. He heard the baby cooing happily in the nursery and went inside to fetch her. Cindy was sitting up in her bed playing with her teddy bear. He scooped her up and headed back out.

"Morning, Devi," he called over his shoulder.

Devi was in her rocking chair in her usual flowing kaftan. Beneath its billowing fabric, she manipulated the breast pump and filled another bottle with the milk that little Cindy had not consumed.

"Good morning, Mr. Mark," she greeted him.

Mark closed the door and Devi continued to pump her milk. While Mark and Donna were in their late 20s, Devi was a woman in her mid-30s. She was originally from India and had come to the US several years earlier and found steady work as a nanny and wet-nurse. She was a plain-looking, slightly plump woman who had a pleasant disposition and got along well with everyone. She made a tidy living as a nanny and sold her excess milk to friends with infants, who preferred it to artificial formula for the health benefits.

After taking Cindy out for some fresh air in her stroller in the nearby park, Mark and Donna settled in for a quiet Saturday. Devi put Cindy down for a nap and went out to deliver the milk to the couples who were expecting it. Donna sat at the couple's computer and began to work on an investment project her biggest client had requested her help on.

"Mark, the computer's so slow. I think we may have a virus again," she called to him.

Mark came to her aid. He was a systems analyst by trade and he quickly figured out the problem.

"No, it's not a virus. the hard drive is nearly full," he said.

"Full? What with?" Donna asked.

"Oh, I see," Mark said. "Remember the nanny-cam we bought before Devi came to live here? We were worried that whoever we got might not be trustworthy. I never took it all down."

"You mean we've been spying on Devi? Oh, Mark, I feel terrible. She's so great. I wouldn't want to upset her or make her think we don't trust her. Take it all down. Delete all the files. And get the camera out of there while she's out," Donna said.

"Yeah, sure," Mark said. "But I do want to see what the quality on the audio and video is like. Give me a minute."

Mark clicked through the files and choose one at random. Donna was looking over his shoulder as he hit 'play'. On the screen was a clear image of Devi feeding little Cindy. As she sat in her rocking chair, she hummed and sang softly. Mark ran the recording forward a few minutes. Devi had shifted Cindy onto her other breast. Both Mark and Donna noted how big Devi's breasts were. Unlike Donna's perfect round orbs that only sagged a bit in spite of their size, Devi had huge udder-like breasts that hung almost to her waist. They were tipped with large dark-brown aureole and long, thick, dark nipples. As they watched and listened, they heard Devi's humming and singing change. The Indian woman began to moan quietly. Her moans became almost rhythmic and she seemed to squirm a bit in the chair. As she held the baby to her big breast with one arm, she moved the other so that her hand was rubbing between her legs through the kaftan robe. She squealed quietly and shuddered, still holding the baby securely. As the orgasm passed, Devi pulled the baby away from her breast and lay her down to sleep.

Mark and Donna were transfixed. They watch the screen as Devi returned to her chair for a moment. Then she got up and stepped out of the frame in the direction of her closet. A moment later she was back in her rocker. She had the breast pump in one hand and placed it on one breast and turned it on. It hummed quietly. Devi could be heard moaning again softly. After a moment, she lifted the kaftan to her thighs. In her hand was a large, life-like dildo! It disappeared under her robe. As the pump pulled milk from her breast, she pushed the dildo into and pulled in out of her pussy under the robe. As she filled two small bottles with her milk, she brought herself to a series of a half dozen orgasms.

Mark and Donna were in shock. They looked at each other. Mark could see Donna was excited from her expression and the flushed color in her cheeks. Donna could tell Mark was just as excited by the bulging hard-on in his pants. Both of them were thinking of indulging in a "quickie" when they heard the door to the apartment open. Devi was back. Donna went out to greet her and Mark quickly deleted the files and removed the nanny-cam software from the computer. He did a quick check and found it was running as fast as it ever had. He joined the ladies in the living room.

"I got the computer working again, Babe," he said to Donna.

"Good, Honey. Thanks," she said.

The couple chatted with Devi for a while. She told them what a beautiful day it was and how fortunate she was to have found the position with such a nice couple. She confided, for the first time, that life had not been easy for her in India, but that leaving her family behind there had been difficult too. She said she liked working for Mark's sister, but that she really felt like part of the family with Mark and Donna.

As she spoke, Donna and Mark both felt the weight of guilt. Mark had honestly all but forgotten about the spy-cam, it had been installed so long ago and never thought about since. Donna felt especially bad. She felt close to Devi in a special way. This woman was feeding her child like she wished she could. Her milk had never come in sufficient quantity to nourish little Cindy. And she had never wanted to resort to feeding her formula. Devi had stepped in that first day and she had such a loving, peaceful way about her. Now that she knew that she and Mark had spied on her, even accidentally, she felt terrible.

"Mark, we have to tell her," Donna told Mark later, when they were alone.

"You're right, Donna," he agreed. "I just hope she won't be upset. We've never had any problems and this could be a big deal to her."

"Even if we lose her, we have to be honest with her," Donna said.

They were both nervous about hurting the feelings of the woman who was like a second mother to their child. The afternoon and evening seemed to drag by as they looked for the right time to say something. After dinner, they summoned their courage. Donna waited until Devi had fed Cindy and then knocked softly on the nursery door. The two women joined Mark on the large sofa in the living room.

"Devi," Donna began, "we have something we have to tell you. You know Mark and I feel very close to you. We trust you with our only child. And we want you to stay with us for a long time."

Devi sat quietly looking at the couple as Donna spoke.

"Devi, we were planning to get a nanny before we met you," Mark said. "And you know that not everyone out there is as trustworthy as you. There are terrible stories about people who do bad things when they are in someone else's home."

"Have I done something bad?" Devi asked.

"No. No. Not at all," Donna quickly jumped in. "We have, Devi. We have done something bad and we're sorry about it."

"Devi, we installed a nanny-cam in the nursery before the baby came home from the hospital. We were going to use it to check on the nanny to make sure she wasn't doing bad things. But then you came into our lives and we forgot all about it. We never looked at it. We never checked on you. We trusted you and have never had a moment of doubt," Mark said.

"When I was on the computer today, it wouldn't work because the nanny-cam software had filled it up with images of the nursery. Mark was in the process of deleting it," Donna said. Then she spoke very softly, "We watched you feeding Cindy. It was so beautiful how gentle you were and how much you care for her. And then we saw you..." Her voice trailed off.

"We saw you touching yourself, Devi," Mark said quietly. "We are so sorry that we violated your privacy. What you do in your room is none of our business. We trust you. We know you love Cindy. We hope you can forgive us. We've deleted all the nanny-cam files and software. We'll never use it again. We promise. Please don't be angry."

There was a long silence. Devi looked down and began to speak very quietly.

"It is I who should ask your forgiveness. I understand two wonderful parents taking precautions with the safety of their only precious child. It is I who have shamed myself. You saw me acting disgracefully. I apologize to you. And of course I will leave," Devi sobbed.

"There's no need for you to leave, Devi. We love you. Thank you for understanding, but it was us who looked at you in a private moment," Donna admitted.

"I must explain myself. When I was a young girl in India, I had an uncle who visited our family. He forced himself on me. Over many years, he would come to stay and each time he would touch me and have sex with me. At first it was rape. But, over so many months and years, he taught me things about my body and his body. Then he made me pregnant. It brought so much shame on me. My parents disowned me. Once I was of age they sent me away. I had no where to go, so I went to the home of my uncle. He let me live with him and in exchange, he used my body. He hated that I had a baby. He would touch me even when I fed my baby. It was terrible. When my baby got sick, he was happy. When my baby died, I left and came to America. No one knows what I am telling you. My milk, it never left me. But my body remembers how I was touched when I was feeding my baby. I can't help these feelings. If you wish me to leave, I will understand."

Devi looked up and saw Donna and Mark, both with tears in their eyes. They sat on each side of her and hugged her.

"We want you to stay with us as long as you want to. And please know that we have always trusted you. Everyone has feelings. You can't help how you feel. It's alright. We don't mind," Donna said.

As they hugged and talked, Donna could see Devi was uncomfortable. She asked if there was something else bothering her.

Devi said, "I still need to pump my milk. Little Cindy was not very hungry this evening. It is letting down now. I can feel it dripping."

Mark and Donna looked at each other and then at Devi. Donna slowly placed her hand on Devi's chest. She caressed the big breast through the soft fabric of the kaftan. A wet spot appeared. Devi looked deeply into Donna's eyes. Then she felt another hand touching her other breast. Devi turned and saw Mark gently fondling her chest. The couple each took one of Devi's hands and led her to their bedroom. They laid the older woman on the bed and removed the flowing robe leaving her nude.

"Devi, when we saw you touching yourself, we both found it very exciting," Donna said as she began removing her clothes.

Devi watched as the blonde woman slipped off her panties revealing a pussy hairless but for a little tuft of blonde hair at the top of her mound. Donna reached behind herself and unhooked her bra and exposed her big, firm, full breasts to Devi's gaze. Devi smiled demurely. She couldn't help but be affected by the stark contrast between her own zaftig figure with her huge drooping udders and full bush of dark pubic hair and Donna's trim, toned body with her proud breasts topped by big, pink nipples.

Both women turned to see Mark removing his boxers. Now fully naked, his big cock was not quite hard, but hung before them invitingly.

"Such a manhood. It is this that I imagine when I use my toy," Devi whispered dreamily.

Donna curled up on one side of Devi and Mark on the other. Each lifted one of Devi's huge milk-filled jugs to their lips. The big, thick, black nipples were leaking droplets of milk. And each of them latched their mouths securely in place and began suckling.

Devi let out an unmuffled sigh as if years of pent-up furtive self-stimulation had given way to pure pleasure. She felt Mark's strong hands kneading and massaging one breast as his mouth sucked and he swallowed again and again. She reached down to his massive cock and stroked its thickness and marveled at its length. Her fingers partially encircled it and slowly caressed its warmth. Turning her head toward Donna, she could feel her softer, gentler hands cupping and lifting the other breast and her lips and tongue and teeth working the other teat. Devi reached down to caress Donna's big firm tits and felt her warm pussy grind against her hip.

Devi felt a warmth overcome her body and she moaned. Mark ran a finger along Devi's engorged pussylips and found her warm, soaking wet hole and plunged inside. Donna's fingers found Devi's clit beneath the tangle of hair and she stroked it through her thick labia. Devi's moaning became a gentle cooing as she came. Mark felt a flood of wetness gush from her pussy. He raised a wet finger to Donna's lips and she sucked the older woman's juice from it. Donna moved from Devi's huge, hanging breast to her pussy and plunged her tongue into the wetness. Mark took an enormous sagging udder in each hand and alternating suckling on her dripping teats. Devi's milk was dripping and sometimes pouring out in a stream into his hungry mouth. Devi jacked Mark's big cock and rubbed the clear pre-cum over his cockhead to lube her stroking.

Devi shook as she came explosively the moment Donna's lips found her big clit. Donna licked and slurped the flood of wetness from the hairy pussy.

Donna smiled and said, "Mark, I think Devi needs to feel your cock where her toy was."

But Devi said, "Yes, but first I want to give to Mr. Mark something my uncle used to force me to do."

Mark stood beside the bed and Devi knelt on the floor in front of him. Donna knelt beside the Indian woman cupping and holding her still-dripping breasts. Devi opened her lips and kissed the tip of Marks cock. She pushed forward and the huge, hard cock began to slide in. She paused to pump her head a few times and then pushed almost violently forward to deep throat his meat. Devi's throat gurgled and the sound of muffled gagging could be heard. Her eyes were closed but she seemed to be savoring the sensation of willfully consuming the huge manhood. When she pulled back off Mark's cock a thick, clear string of saliva clung to its head and her lips. She slowly, deliberately consumed the cock to the balls again and again. The thick, clear saliva dripped from her chin. Mark felt Devi's hand cup and cradle and caress his big, full balls gently.

12