Our Wet-Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna watched dumbfounded as the cock she had always struggled to get into her mouth at all disappeared time and again down the throat of the formerly-timid nanny. Her hands were covered with milk that was still leaking from Devi's udders.

Mark could feel an enormous flood of cum building up inside his balls. Devi's expert deep throat cocksucking was beyond anything he had ever experienced. He was mad with lust and wanted to fuck. He pulled his cock from Devi's hungry, all-consuming mouth and lifted her up onto the bed. But before he could climb on top of her, she swung her legs off the bed, turned around, and presented herself to him.

"Mr. Mark, fuck me like a dog," she said matter-of-factly.

Mark wasted no time in grabbing her hips, positioning the smooth head of his big cock at the entrance to Devi's wet hole and shoving his full length deep into her. Devi let out a loud groan. Donna moved under Devi and, after giving each big, hanging, pendulous breast a good long sucking, milk still dripping from each dark teat, moved to where she could lick and suck Devi's clit as Mark's thick cock pumped into her cunt. Mark was fucking into the nanny with a fury Donna hadn't seen in ages. Devi buried her mouth in Donna's smooth, wet cunt and began to cum again. Donna's mouth on her clit and the feeling of Mark's massive cock pumping her pussy was too much for her. Mark felt the fresh flood of juice in Devi's cunt and his balls boiled over. Gush after gush of thick, white cum blasted from his big cock deep into Devi's pussy. Donna sucked and lapped up the combined pussy juice and man-cum as she felt her pussy reaching the point of no return. Donna bucked her hips up at Devi's face and squirted her own she-cum that the nanny slurped up greedily.

The three of them collapsed on the bed. After a long while, Devi stood up and put her kaftan back on. She left the bedroom to check on the baby. Mark and Donna curled up together and whispered quietly to each other about how happy they were with the way things had ended up. They had their nanny and their baby and each other. And they both knew that there would be more fun with Devi in the future.

12