All Comments on 'Our Wet-Nurse'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyabout 5 years ago
I Remeber

I remember the first time I saw my wife softly masturbating as she nursed our daughter. I had heard her soft moans in the past as she nursed in the other room. I quietly walked to the doorway and peeked. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed as she rubbed her hand between her legs. I was instantly hard! As I watched her shudder and cum I slipped back into the darkness and came all over my hand! It was so erotic the spy and enjoy! After a few I became a bit noisy one night and she caught me! She told me to slow down, return to bed and wait. She put the baby down and climbed on top. She slid down on me and told me to suck. She tod me to suck HARD and the milk flowed and she exploded in a huge orgasm.

As we came down from the high she confessed that when nursing her pussy always got wet and would contract. She loved to masturbate softly cum as she nursed. We enjoyed a few years of sex and lactation. I miss those times!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any legal subject. Check out my stories.