Out of Town Out of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith heard their side of the door latch, then her whisper "leave it unlatched, but don't open it. Just enough so he can hear easily or even peek through the crack." "Oh, you dirty married slut, you are going to leave here with a load of my cum in every hole if you keep acting like this!" "That sounds like an excellent plan", she said, "but I also want your hot cum on my face and tits if you think you can do it! I've never let my husband do that to me, but I've secretly always thought it was hot and sexy!"

There was no way that Keith was going to be able to recover as quickly as ST was, and since all he had available was his own hand, he knew cumming again was not likely for him. But knowing that they had an idea that he was voyeuring them and they wanted to play that up, he figured he at least owed them the audience they seemed to be wanting! This dirty little slut was really getting into the act of playing cock pincushion and cum dump for this man, who was a generation younger than her and most notably NOT her husband! Well, who was he to judge: he wasn't in a particularly passionate marriage, either, and if Big Dick Jr. hadn't stepped in, Keith would have been trying to get her himself. The old married guy in him decided that it wasn't his business that she was cheating on her likely clueless and boring husband, and for all Keith knew, he may deserve to have a wife who fucked strangers in hotels. Obviously, she liked sex and needed it, and if her husband was giving her what she needed, she wouldn't have even had to show up in the hotel bar. Good for her.

He assumed that they went on for quite some time, but he was too tired to stay awake and cheer them on. Twice before morning, however, he awoke to hear pleasure sounds emanating much more clearly through the walls and door. Keith wished that he could still get it up as often as ST was for her, but it had been a long time since he had cum more than twice in one day, and that usually necessitated a nap in between. Seems ST and the vixen were both getting something they needed from each other.

The conference the next day was tough to get through. Even though these were important to his career, there was nothing any of the lecturers could say that had a chance of holding his attention the same way she held it last night. He found himself daydreaming, wondering if she might be in the same bar tonight and he might get another chance. In the end, he convinced himself that she was probably a local woman and simply took advantage of the hotel because she knew there would be a supply of men available who only wanted the passionate sex she herself also craved. If she ever came back to this hotel again, it would probably be a couple of weeks, allowing plenty of time for a fresh group of potentials to arrive, and assuring that anyone here now would likely be long gone, never to return.

It surprised him, then, when he returned to his room that evening and found a note slipped under the common door. It simply said "Thanks for listening. Open this door at 10 pm and follow the instructions you find inside." Holy crap, this was beyond his wildest imagination! What could possibly be waiting inside? Wait, "inside"? Was the other side going to be open, and he was going to be invited in? If so, who was going to be there? Surely, she was going to be gone, and he really had no interest in doing anything with another man. He wasn't baiting Keith just to beat the shit out of him, was he? Keith's mind started going to many places, and most of them were not happy ones.

Still, he wouldn't forgive himself if he didn't at least take the chance. He figured he could always back out at any time, so he showered at 9:30, and when 10pm rolled around, he opened his side of the door. He wasn't yet completely naked, since he wasn't 100% sure what awaited him, and he kept his hand on the door handle, in case he needed to close and lock it quickly to avoid getting his ass kicked.

Keith needn't have worried, though. What appeared was a solid wall where the other door used to be. Well, mostly solid. There appeared to be a somewhat large hole drilled through it about waist high. It was hard to tell, since the lights in both rooms were turned off. He grabbed his cell phone and turned on the little flashlight to get a better look. He found a piece of paper taped to the wall, which simply read "If you've never heard of a glory hole, you're in for a treat! In a few minutes, you will see a hand come through the hole in this door. If you're willing, step closer and allow that hand to touch your dick, and it will be drawn through the hole. You will then be treated to what we assure you is a fantastic blowjob, and maybe even to a sample of the best pussy I have ever had the pleasure of burying my cock in. Feel free to enjoy (after all, that is the point), but knock on the wall twice just before you cum to give her a little warning. Oh, and obviously, this is a secret that must never leave these walls! If you don't wish to partake in anything like this, simply close your door and nothing further will happen."

Keith knew what a glory hole was! Thankfully, for someone like him who found themselves somewhat unsatisfied sexually in their marriage, he was alive during a bit of a golden age of erotica, and websites with stories and porn sites with pictures and videos consumed far too much of his time. He never imagined that he would actually be in position to be the recipient in a glory hole situation, and he wasn't about to let this one slip away, so he dropped his remaining clothing and waited to see what came through the hole. By the sounds of things, whomever was on the other side of this new wall had already started. Dainty, lusty moans timed with masculine grunts and whispered instructions permeated through the hole that he watched with such intensity. Within moments, he saw a slender feminine hand wiggle its way through and reach blindly for what lay just beyond. Keith's eyes had now adjusted to the darkness, and he noticed in the dim light that it was her left hand, and the ring she had been nervously twirling the night before in the bar was now noticeably absent. Whatever this woman came to this hotel to contemplate, apparently she had now made the decision. No matter, not his business, and he had more urgent concerns.

He took another step closer, and tried to get in position to help her blind search reach its target. It was very difficult to see in the dark, but they managed to connect, and for the first time in two decades, a hand that was not Keith's or his wife's wrapped itself around his raging cock! She tentatively stroked it a few times, and he heard a whispered comment from the other side about his size, then she gently tugged him closer to, and then through, the "gloryhole". He small-stepped closer until his belly was snug up against the wall, and waited anxiously for whatever sensation came next. Keith's imagination, which up until this point had been consumed by thoughts of feminine hands and lips pleasuring his most valuable anatomical appendage, began to consider more sinister possibilities. Pleasure became replaced by fear as he imagined what it may feel like to have his cock smashed by a fist, or chopped off! Oh, why hadn't he thought of the potential danger before?!

The next sensation, however, was nothing to fear. He recognized it immediately as the sensation of hungry female lips and a tongue that craved cock. This slut knew what she was doing, and she demonstrated in the first few seconds that she also knew very well how to do it. The man who wrote the note was right: this was already an incredible blowjob!

He wished that he could see what he was sure was a beautiful sight, but he was more than content just experiencing this woman's oral ministrations blindly. She played his cock like the most beautiful instrument ever played! Her lips, sliding so wetly up and down the length of his cock, knowing just when, where, and how much pressure to apply to the various parts of his cock; her tongue swirling lustily along the underside, then flicking his frenulum every time she reached the apex, before once again using that tongue to firmly push his cock against the roof of her mouth while swallowing as much of his length as she could; her soft hand squeezing in concert all that she wasn't able to take in her mouth. This was going to be an orgasm that he would remember for a long, long time, and it was approaching with remarkable speed. he couldn't remember the last time he had been so turned on, or had his cock pleasured by someone with such obvious talent and passion.

Then it got better! He felt her soft hand leave his cock and for just a moment, missed the sensation. Until he felt her lips and tongue slowly slide him deeper and deeper into her mouth until he felt the head of his cock bump against the opening to her throat. She moaned around his cock in her mouth, as ST's cock that was pushing into her pussy from behind touched an especially pleasurable spot. She sucked hard once, then twice, made a swallowing motion and just like that, he felt his cock push past her throat opening and her lips were suddenly pushing against his belly! Oh god she was deepthroating him! This was a sensation that he had wanted to feel his entire life! Keith had even taught himself to deepthroat his wife's dildo in an effort to show her that it could, in fact, be done. Despite years of begging, researching articles and how-to videos, and learning how to deepthroat on his own, his wife had put out almost no effort to learn the skill that she knew he wanted so much, and it had caused a fair amount of conflict in their relationship.

Yet, here he was, in a strange hotel in a strange city with a strange, unseen woman on the other side of a physical barrier and his 8-inch penis was buried all the way deep in her throat! The sensation was almost too much to bear; the psychological effect she was having on him by giving him an experience he had wanted for a lifetime was impossible for his blood starved brain to comprehend. He didn't want it to be over, and apparently she wasn't through with him yet, either, and she mercifully slid him back out of her throat, all the way out of her mouth, where she resumed stroking him and tonguing the head of his cock.

He felt her attention wander for just a moment, as her mouth left him hanging and her hand stopped stroking, just holding him there. He heard her throatily whisper to her lover "Yes, I love it in my ass, just take it gently at first. There's lube in my purse." She resumed lazily sucking and licking Keith while he heard ST pad across the room, unzip her purse, scrounge in it until he found the lube, then he heard the telltale sound of a generous portion squeezed out and rubbed onto a hard cock. It was a sound that Keith knew well: anal sex was something his wife and he used to do quite frequently. She resisted him for a long time at first, only finally conceding to try it once in a vain attempt to get him to let it go. He guessed she figured that the pain of taking a big cock in her ass once was easier than listening to him go on begging for it forever. Her plan backfired, though, when she discovered that she actually liked getting fucked in the ass. For a time, she even suggested having it more often than he really wanted it, but he was more than happy to oblige her, and for many years it was a fun addition to a decent sex life.

Keith felt the woman pleasuring him pause a bit as he assumed ST slowly inched inside her anus, but she kept him within the warm, moist confines of her talented mouth while her strong, slender fingers continued massaging his manhood in ways that had him impressed at his own staying power. Truth be told, it had been weeks since his wife and he had any sexual contact, and it had been years since he had felt passion like this being administered to him. Maybe not ever.

Once her younger stud had filled her ass with every inch of his cock, she returned her attention to the cock still in her mouth. Her tongue resumed massaging, tickling, and teasing his frenulum, her lips tightened around his glans, and she once again had him racing toward what he knew was going to be a ball-draining orgasm. Her firm yet feminine hand resumed its sexy cock massage, and the occasional sensation of her throat vibrating while she was moaning about the cock in her ass was the last sensation he could tolerate. As he felt his balls begin to contract and the head of his cock swell up in anticipation, he gave her the requested double knock on the door frame. She knocked back once, he assumed in affirmation that she heard him...but her mouth remained latched on to his now painfully hard erection!

As his internal countdown began, he took just a split second to appreciate the situation fate had put him in. For the first time in a couple decades, he was going to shoot a hot and unusually large load of cum into something that wasn't either his own hand, or his apathetic wife!

As his orgasm hit, he couldn't help but let out a loud grunt, which only seemed to add to her passion for his cock. She clamped down even harder with her lips and hand, and her tongue sped up its teasing while he felt her intentionally suck harder, seemingly drawing the cum from his cock instead of just letting it shoot into her mouth. It felt like he was going to cum forever, as his cock just kept throbbing and throbbing, and the liquid was coming in such quantity he briefly wondered just how much it could possibly be! Several times before he was done he felt her muscles clench him even tighter as she swallowed down what had accumulated in her mouth, and she groaned every time as if she genuinely loved the taste. He had forgotten what it was like to have a woman be so enthusiastic about performing an act that, arguably, was primarily just for the receiver's benefit.

Keith couldn't see anything happening on her side of the wall, but within moments he could tell that her breathing was changing rapidly, and the hand still on his cock began shaking, and he surmised that her orgasm was rapidly taking over her body. he wished he could see her, but he was more than happy staying where he was. Her moans got louder and faster by the second, and ST began grunting along with her. It seemed to Keith that, in a perfectly timed event, the two of them were cumming simultaneously and it was one of the best times of both of their lives! Keith momentarily regretted not holding off just a few seconds more and allowing her the sensation of being filled with fresh cum from both ends while orgasming herself, but since they all seemed to have raised the bars on their sexual passions, he was happy with how it all went.

He waited until she let him go, lovingly kissing the head of his cock and licking the remaining cum drops from him and her own hand before he slowly slid himself back out of the gloryhole and closed the door. He cleaned himself up a bit in the bathroom, and laid down on the bed, where he immediately fell into the deepest, most satisfying sleep that he could ever remember.

Keith spent the next work day in and out of several meetings, presentations, and breaks filled with banal conversation with fellow attendees, but his mind never completely left the activities of the previous night and his first real experience with a glory hole. He was only on the second day of a 5-day work week, and he had already had experiences that he never would have imagined ever having. His mind wandered back and forth between memories of the previous night and curiosity about what tonight, and even the next two nights, may bring. Would there by more glory hole action? Would the door be completely open, and would he be invited in to join in person? Was she even going to be there anymore? Surely, if she were a local, bored wife with an inattentive husband as he surmised, she would have to return to her old life at some point, wouldn't she?

He began to wonder about her husband and what his profession was, since he must have been gone a lot or at odd hours for her to be hanging out in a hotel bar, then a hotel room, the way he knew she had been. Was he also away on business of some sort? Was he in a profession that required him to be away for days on end? Perhaps a truck driver, or maybe he worked on the railroad? Was he an athlete who was at away games, or did he work in some other capacity for an athletic organization?

Keith ultimately decided that it didn't matter, for several reasons. First and foremost, he wasn't going to have a relationship with this woman, and neither was she likely to leave her husband for the guy in the hotel room. Their marriage, though it seemed from his perspective to be suffering from neglect and in danger of failing, was really none of his business. Hell, the same could probably be said of his own marriage, in all fairness. Who was he to judge anyone else's situation? Maybe her husband was abusive; maybe she was high maintenance; maybe she was a trophy wife, and he just couldn't fulfill her sexual needs. Shoot, he'd even heard of people who knowingly engaged in extramarital sex for all sorts of reasons, with no damage to their marriage. Swingers, cuckolds, hotwives; he was no stranger to the categories on porn sites, and the best movies draw from reality, so he eventually convinced himself that something like this was the case in "their" situation. Whatever, it helped assuage him of his guilt toward this woman.

But not the guilt he felt once he realized that, regardless of what this woman's situation was with her husband, he knew for sure that his wife had no knowledge whatsoever of what he had partaken in the previous evening, and what he had been hoping to partake in tonight. The reality was, he had cheated. Sure, technically he had been sort of pursued; he had merely been offered an opportunity and taken advantage of it; and is receiving oral sex even cheating?

Keith flipped that scenario around in his head, and decided that if his wife had simply received oral sex from another man, or if she had "only" given another man a blowjob, he would view it as cheating and he would feel betrayed. Which meant that, in all fairness, he had cheated on his wife. He was guilty of adultery. He was in a weak marriage, and he had engaged in an act that could potentially destroy even a strong marriage. What the hell had he done?!

He spent the rest of the afternoon completely disengaged from the presentations he attended. His body was in the chair, his eyes were looking forward, but his mind and his heart were searching internally for answers. He ultimately decided that his indiscretion (a fancy word that, to him, meant "I really screwed up this time, and it could cost me everything if my wife ever found out") would best serve as a wake-up call for himself, meant to spur him to action to improve his marriage, communicate more effectively with his wife, and do his part to get them back to a place of love and trust, with an eye to the future. He resigned himself to the fact that, to avoid more damage being done, he was going to have to keep this a secret for the rest of his life. Keeping a secret was something he was not good at, and he just knew it was going to cause him stress. But, it was his burden to bear now, not his wife's, and if he wanted to be able to continue calling her that, then keeping this secret was what he had to do and would do.

He decided that he was going to stop any potential activities between their rooms tonight before they had a chance to get started, and sat down at the desk in his room and wrote a note thanking them for an incredible experience, but that he was married and couldn't risk any more threat to his marriage, and that if they had any notions on including him in anything that he was not going to participate, but to go ahead and enjoy themselves with no judgement from him. He took a deep breath and opened the adjoining door to leave the note, not sure of what he was going to find there. As it turned out, he needn't have bothered, as there was already a similar note waiting for him. She thanked him for an exciting time, complimented him on the size of his dick and his staying power, and went on to explain that she was married and this was just going to be a memorable few nights before returning to her lackluster marriage. She went on to say that she hoped that he wasn't married, because she didn't want to feel like she had any blame in ruining someone else's life just because she was unhappy in hers, and she wished him well in the future.