Out of Town Out of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of him was relieved that he wasn't going to have to prevent her from experiencing things that she clearly wanted but wasn't getting from her marriage, and another part of him began to really feel sorry for her situation. For the first time since he had seen her from behind in the bar, he began to think of her as more than just a hot slut in a hotel bar or behind a glory hole, but as a woman with something to lose. He realized that she didn't necessarily choose the path that she was now taking, and probably didn't realize where this path would be taking her. She was simply a woman who had reached the end of her rope and taken whatever action she could so she could feel like she was doing something, anything, to change her life. He secretly hoped that after she came to her senses and realized what she had done, and how it had changed her, that she would find the courage and the means to extricate herself from her marriage and eventually pursue a life more beneficial to her happiness.

He closed and, for the final time during his stay there, locked the adjoining door and dropped both notes on the table. He decided that he needed to take a little stroll to clear his head and provide his memory bank with a little breaking point between what had happened, and the point that he decided to turn his life around. It was a beautiful evening, cool without being cold, a little breezy, and since it was only Tuesday night, quiet. He strolled out the main door of the hotel building and turned right when he got to the edge of the parking lot, heading toward downtown. It struck him that, had things not transpired the way they had the last couple of nights, he would have taken this walk several times already. As much as he disliked being away from his wife for work like this, he liked to see different places and explore cities he wouldn't normally have the opportunity to see. Every once in a while, his work destinations became later vacation destinations for them if he felt drawn to explore someplace further.

He guessed he probably walked about a mile, his mind racing through scenarios and posing questions for the future, when he suddenly realized he had no idea where he was or how to get back to the hotel. Worse, since he really hadn't planned on going too far, all he had on him was his cell phone and hotel room door key. He wandered for a couple of blocks, looking for something familiar, until he realized that he could just use his smartphone's GPS to guide him back. It took a minute to get himself located, but once he did, he found that he wasn't that far away from "home", at least as the proverbial crow flies. The map on the screen showed another way home that looked to be shorter, and part of it was even a designated hiking trail. He followed the phone's directions until he found himself on the trail, and since this trail wound itself behind the hotel, he turned off the GPS and this time, concentrated on the scenery and enjoying a nice evening walk.

It's sometimes surprising how nice some cities' parks and trails can be, yet they don't seem to be used as often as they should. This city evidently took a certain amount of pride in their natural surroundings, and as he wound his way along the crushed gravel trail, he stopped twice to enjoy little parks the trail connected together. He made a mental note to put this city on his list of "places to visit on vacation", and his imagination started playing out scenarios for he and his wife. He imagined them hiking on these trails, and when no one was around, her unzipping her coat or flipping up her shirt to flash him her gorgeous tits; something that they discovered turned them both on years ago. They hadn't done that in a long time, though, and he wondered if she would even entertain the idea anymore.

He rounded one more corner on the trail, and the back of his hotel popped into view. It looked like the trail crossed a sidewalk up ahead, and a few dozen yards further, that proved to be true. He reluctantly turned onto the sidewalk and made his way up to the hotel and through the main doors, smiling quickly at the woman working at the front desk. He decided to take the stairs up to his room instead of the elevator, reasoning that if he was going to rededicate himself to his wife and change their lives, the first step should be to work off some of the excess body fat he had accumulated over the years, and get back into shape. After all, she was his wife, and to have any sort of sexual intimacy with him, she would have to see him and she deserved to have someone nice to look at.

As he opened the door to step out into the hall and turned left toward his room, he saw the mystery woman's dress flutter behind her as she hurriedly followed her temporary beau into the neighboring room again. Evidently, she and he were going to continue their extramarital games without him, but that was no longer Keith's concern. She was free to live her life as she saw fit, without being judged by him. He had concerns of his own to attend to.

He entered his room once again, and this time decided that it was nice enough outside to just open the windows instead of fighting the wall heating and cooling unit. The sun was setting and the scene outside the window was somehow a beautiful one, despite his original assessment of their being nothing to see but a grass field. He felt different. His mind was more clear than it had been in a long time, and he realized that it wasn't the scenery that had changed, but his outlook. And not just his visual outlook, but his entire outlook on life; mentally, emotionally, and romantically speaking. He was different; he was better; he was changed. He was excited about this realization, and he decided he wanted to share it with his wife. He wanted her to know that he had used this trip to do some deep thinking instead of the usual mingling and drinking, and that things between them were going to be different and better when next they saw each other.

He dialed his wife's cell phone number, but for the third night in a row, it went straight to voicemail. This was not unusual for her. She had a more demanding job than he did, and often spent hours locked in meetings that he would likely jump out a window just to be free of. He left her a short message, just saying that he loved her and that he'd been thinking and he wanted them to reconnect soon and that life was going to be different when he got home.

He sat back down at the desk, pulled out a notepad, and started jotting down some thoughts he had for specifically what he was going to do in order to make these dreams come alive. It didn't take long and he had a couple of pages filled and he was feeling pretty satisfied with himself and optimistic about the future and what it held. He sat back and stretched, groaning at the pains in his knees and feet from his earlier hike, and decided that getting in shape was going to be more difficult than he wanted to admit, and maybe he should go see what type of exercise facilities this hotel had.

He pulled out the exercise gear that he always brought along on these trips but, until now, had never used: jogging shorts, running shoes, and one of those nifty breathable t-shirts that promised to disguise just how much he was sweating during what, for most people, would be a warm-up instead of his own full workout. As he laced up the shoes, he began to hear moaning and groaning from the neighboring room again. This woman was insatiable! She may be intending to leave whatever excitement this week was providing her behind and return to her husband and her marriage, but apparently she hadn't gotten quite everything out of her system yet?! He listened a few minutes, easily imagining what was being done and to whom from the sounds they were making, before he started to feel a little bit of regret and a whole lot of creepy. Ironic that he was feeling guilty about listening to a woman in the next hotel room sucking a guy's dick when just the night before, it had been the same woman, same room, but his dick getting sucked! He had, indeed, changed at a fundamental level in a very short time period. She was on her journey, and he was now on a different journey of his own.

He grabbed the hotel key, his cell phone, and wallet and headed out the door. He again took the stairs, finding them easier to descend than they were to climb, and asked at the front desk where the gym was located. The woman at the desk told him she didn't think he needed to work out, but when he told her he was trying to look better for his wife, she told him his wife was a lucky woman to have a husband who still tried to stay in shape for her and that she hoped his wife realized just how fortunate she was. He chuckled a little bit inside at the reality that she would not have thought that about him at the same time last night. She pointed him down the hall, and he went on his way.

He found the usual generic assortment of treadmills, ellipticals, and body weight resistance machines, and picked an elliptical in a corner away from the rest of the room. He grabbed a towel from the shelf and cursed himself for not bringing a water bottle with him. He climbed up on the machine-more than a little awkwardly-and the display came to life. After entering in all his info, he began striding and following the prompts on the screen. He turned his attention to whatever news channel was playing on the wall mounted TV to see just what tragedy had befallen whom today while the machine guided him through its program, speeding up and slowing down, easier and harder, until at last it beeped that he had completed a half hour session and he could now go eat something unhealthy. His conscience took over, however, and instead he stopped by the little snack station by the front desk on his way back to his room and grabbed a banana.

He took the elevator this time, rationalizing it by convincing himself that he shouldn't push himself too hard at the beginning or he wouldn't stick with a long term program. He felt it come to a stop, the buzzer dinged, and the doors slid open on his floor. He made his way towards his room, and noticed through the window at the end of the hall that darkness had descended with a vengeance tonight. He wondered briefly if some exterior lights had burned out before quickly deciding that it wasn't his problem and entering his room. It had gotten chilly since he left, so he shut the windows, but left the wall unit turned off for the time being. The temperature wasn't unbearable, and the room was much quieter without the constant fan running.

He left his sweaty clothes in a pile on the bathroom floor and stepped into the shower to wash away the dust and sweat that had accumulated from the evening's events. The cool air felt good when stepping out of the shower. He had noticed that it was getting difficult to stay cool enough these last several years because of the extra body fat, and he found himself looking forward to losing that problem.

He quickly walked toward the bed, intending on just laying back naked and watching some TV before drifting off to sleep. As he passed the desk, his breeze knocked the note from the vixen next door off and on to the floor. He bent down to pick it up, and as he stood he noticed different handwriting, this time on the back of the note. He hadn't bothered to flip it over earlier, but if he had, he would have found a message from Mr. Chair Thief addressed to him. He briefly said that she didn't know he was writing on the back of her note, but that since they had kind of shared her, he deserved to know a couple of things. Namely, that after tonight, he was going to send her on her way. Seems even this guy, nearly half Keith's age, was wearing out trying to satiate her desires! Apparently whatever sexual drought she was experiencing at home had left her absolutely parched, and she was on a mission to fulfillment before returning to her desert. He encouraged Keith to listen in again, and told him if he wanted to open his side of the door to watch, ST was going to leave their side strategically cracked so she couldn't tell. He also told Keith that he had been taking pictures and video all three nights, and he was going to post them on a public slut wife blog when he got home. He gave Keith the web address so he could search for them if he wanted, and told him he should definitely check out the series of pics and accompanying video of her sucking Keith's cock through the gloryhole while he fucked her ass. Keith tucked away the little slip of paper, just in case he wanted to relive some aspect of this later. No matter how he felt emotionally now and how his marriage was, what guy wouldn't like to see a slut wife naked and having sex on line?

He decided that he would give them a little time to get started, and then he probably would peek in on them, just for a bit. After all, ST had invited him to, and they were going to have sex whether he listened in or not. Despite all the other thoughts running through his mind now about the future and changes, he was still a man with more urgent physical needs, and a little voyeuring would sure help to calm those urges down.

He turned off all the lights in the room and silently turned the handle and slid the door open enough to see, briefly noticing just how good he had gotten at that in just the last couple of nights. Sure enough, they were heavily into each other and well on their way to yet another set of orgasms and fluid exchanges. ST's back was more or less to Keith as he stood upright next to the bed, but just a little off to the side so Keith could see her. She was on her knees on the bed, shoulders slumped low and head turned away from him, just enjoying the cock plowing into her. Her left hand extended over her head, and her fingers were slowly twirling her hair. Her right hand, though difficult for him to see, was obviously working a little magic on her clit to accompany the cock stretching her pussy lips. He could easily hear the sloppy, sexy sounds of her wet pussy as she was repeatedly filled and emptied by the large, firm, fleshy organ sliding in and out of it. Her back began to arch quickly and her hips lurched of their own volition. Her moans picked up in intensity and volume, and within seconds she was obviously running through a very intense orgasm.

A minute or so later, she had calmed down again and was just enjoying the feel of her lover's penis violating her. He had slowed down his thrusting while she came, ensuring that he stayed firmly embedded inside of her, and was lazily pistoning in and out, just maintaining his level of arousal until she was ready for him to pick up the pace again. When she stretched her body and took a deep breath of contentment, he assumed she was ready again, and grabbed her once again by her curvy hips before beginning to slam into her progressively harder and faster. This only went on for a few seconds when she pulled completely forward, sliding his penis out of her completely. She quickly turned around to face him, and although Keith couldn't see her adequately, she obviously was sucking his cock into her mouth and bathing him with her talented tongue. Keith was suddenly very jealous of him, since sucking his cock while it was soaked in pussy juices was something he had always wanted his wife to do and which he found incredibly sexy, but she had only done it briefly a couple of times, and those times he almost had to force her. This hottie was doing it all on her own, for her man's pleasure primarily, but she seemed to be enjoying it as well. She wasn't doing it fast enough or intensely enough, from Keith's point of view, to make him cum; but she was definitely keeping him turned on. At some point, while Keith was distracted and concentrating on her actions up front, her fingers had made their way back into her dripping pussy and were now reaching behind her, lubing her asshole with pussy juices. Keith heard ST comment on what a little cock slut she had become in just a couple of nights, and how much he loved this side of her and asked if anyone else had ever experienced her like this. A muffled negative response was all she tried to muster, apparently not wanting to remove the cock from her hungry lips and tongue.

A couple more quick bobs of her long black hair and she once again spun around, back on her knees, and this time worked her way closer to him until the head of his cock nudged up against her hungry asshole. Keith could see pretty clearly now, and she only wiggled a couple of times before the big cockhead slipped in past her tight ring, and a couple slow strokes later, ST's balls were nestled against her wet pussy while every inch of his hard cock found itself trapped in her tight little ass. All of this sensation was too much for him, and after only a couple dozen moderately paced strokes, he grabbed her hips, plunged deep, and roared as his balls emptied into this slutty hottie for the umpteenth time in three nights. Keith had no idea how many loads of this stranger's cum she was going home to her husband carrying, but he knew that ST had to be cumming in her mouth, pussy, and ass at least once each day, every day for the last three days. That was based only on what he knew directly about, and he also had to add in the load of his own that she had swallowed the previous night. Good grief, how was she ever going to empty and clean herself up enough that her husband wouldn't find out?! Maybe she no longer cared, and neither did Keith, for that matter. Her marriage, or lack of at this point, was her business.

Keith grabbed a napkin from the desk to wipe his cum off the door and carpet. He had cum without even touching himself this time, for the first time ever. He had to accept the fact that, although this experience probably was going to lead him to a stronger marriage and to become a better man, he was going to miss this brief little foray into a world that he had formerly thought existed only in the videos he had seen on websites. Fortunately, he also knew that most of the last three night's activities would soon be showing up on one of those websites, and he was looking forward to checking it all out soon.

He plugged his phone into its charger, set the alarm for morning, and gave it one last check for any response from his wife. Nothing. No matter, in a couple of days they would be together again and he was determined to mark it as the starting point of a new life together. He must have fallen asleep while searching for a TV show to fall asleep to, because when he woke up several hours later, freezing cold, the remote was still clutched in his right hand. He turned the heating unit on, and turned off the TV. He was satisfied, in many ways, and feeling a calmness and internal peace that he hadn't felt in a long time. He didn't need the distraction of TV to occupy his mind in order to fall asleep for the first time in years.

He jumped awake at the sound of his phone going off, and for just a moment, hoped it was his wife finally responding to him before he realized it was just his awakening signal and it was time to start another day at this boring conference. He just had to get through today and tomorrow now, then the better part of a day of travel, and he would be home and putting his new found zest and clarity to use.

The next two days passed as so many had passed at these conferences before. A predictable cycle of hotel continental breakfast; cordial greetings to the other attendees that seemed to get less enthusiastic and less courteous as the week always went on (probably due to previous nighttime activities that began to take their toll after a few days); endless coffee while trying to stay awake listening to lectures; then once again gathering somewhere for an overpriced and unnecessarily gluttonous evening meal followed by drinks and forced work related conversations with people whom he wouldn't see again until the same conference next year. It never used to bother him, but he found it intolerable now that he had made these resolutions to himself. He snuck himself out of the evening rituals and instead made his way to the hotel gym, determined to get as much of a head start as possible on this new, improved lifestyle.