All Comments on 'Out on the Town in New Orleans'

by thetonguemaster

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

I know this is just your little fantsey but not very many men want their wives having unprotected sex with some guy they just met. So she knows you are excited and happy and will jack off thinking about your beautiful wife being a slut now. How special. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More wimp submissive part of BDSM category not LW

Another wimp who thinks that anyone who really was in love with his wife would find another man touching her erotic. These guys either are afraid they must do anything to keep the wife as they are not good enough to have her, or they have never really felt the power of loving someone so much that it is all they need to be whole between them. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!

These girls should take my Wife with them, WOW I would like to get that Call she made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
without the husband knowing is much more fun.

i have let complete strangers fuck me for all the fifteen years of my marriage everytime i work out of town. i've been fucked by guys as young as 18 to as old as 62. i've also enjoyed all kinds of dicks, long, short, thin and thick. it is not all about the size of the dick for me, but the thrill of being fuck by a man other than my husband without my husband knowing it. the satisfaction of letting other men enjoy me, cumming deep inside me and wanting to fuck me over and over never fails to induce me. the best fuck ever was however, was with my husband best friend in the basement, while my husband was engrossed watching football with 2 of his other friends. although it was just a quick one, it was so very satisfying and enjoyable as the elements of being caught red handed is there. i am such a naughty and playful 35yrs old housewife slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An interesting story, poor morals and ethics but

interesting. It is about a sexually submissive wife married to a sexually submissive husband who is a beta. He is fine with Alpha males taking his wife and using her as his cum dump. The beta male, generally sexually submissive, feels inadequate to keep a female and therefore allows the female to be taken by stronger and more aggressive males. In some cases the husband is so sexually submissive as to allow other males to impregnate the wife and then raise bastard children as his own. Thereby allowing the Alpha male to use females and have offspring without any real consequences. Then his reward as a beta male is to provide housing, food, clothing, medical care, and comfort for the female used by others. She in turn can eventually be dominate over her more submissive mate and provide him with very little or no sexual relief other than self masturbation. In many smaller communities one might find that most of the children born are offspring of dominate Alpha males of the community raised by submissive males as their own. This is a very different situation than when couples together are in swinging, swapping, arrangements with both involved in sexual activities with each other or others. Swingers are not all Alpha personalities and in some situations this provides and outlet for slut wives who need sex with others allowing their mates the same opportunity with other females. Those who think watching the wife have sex with others is good dont have to be reduced to cuckolded submissive males. They could easily go to swinging parties and watch the wife get gangbanged for pull a train, then find a submissive female there to fuck her brains out. Best of both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don't come home

stay and let them take care of you.white men can't get over one pretty woman.their a lot of pretty women.this to me is dumb,aids and stds and she calls and brags about being a whore.what kind of man that make her hubby,a sissyboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just More Excrement Written For Wimps

Pathetic is the best word to describe men who think this story has anything to offer anyone. Wimps will love this "story," but men with their manhood intact will not. Judge yourself by your reaction to the content in this "story."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Throes, not throws.

Got a wife something like this one.

toesmantoesmanover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

So, let me get this straight, your wife just had unprotected sex w/ a stranger, sucks his cum off her finger, & calls you up to brag about it; & you're apparently ok w/ that. How sad, how pathetic, how f*#king dangerous. when your useless male appendage falls off (I guess you have one right?), you'll certainly know who to blame, yourself as much her. That's my reaction to the so-called "hero" of this little piece of tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
blech

Just garbage. Poorly told story. No explanation of why the wife was seduced so easily, or why she felt ok to tell hubby 'guess what I just did.'

And you can always tell a bad writer. They end their stories with 'but that's another story' because they don't have the ability to actually finish this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How sickly Cuckish writer

Your time spent and excitement at being a low life wimp into male humiliation is absurdly disgusting - just the way you intended huh cuckster.<P>

Your larger cock fetish sucks compared to the pimp image you find exciting. Your self disrespect indicates a need to demean yourself whenever possible and in every way because it is the only way for you to get it up anymore.<P>

How sad for those around you.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Awful authorship

The story is poorly written because the author is clueless about point of view. Here's an example:

<P>

<I>Never had he wanted to fuck a woman as badly as he had wanted to fuck my wife.</I>

<P>

Given that the story is told from the first person perspective, how would the wimp of a husband know what the cuckolder was feeling? Even the adulterous wife can't tell him this so the cuckold would have to be telepathic. Sadly (or happily, depending on your point of view), there was no mention of telepathy in the story.

<P>

That blunder is so bad that this sorry excuse for a story is worthy of the Dreaded Double Goose Egg for Egregrious Excrement.

wbamwbamover 16 years ago

I find it so interesting all of these 'armchair quarterbacks' who have probably never written a story in their life post all this negative crap.

I liked your story and rated it 5.

Ignore the morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story - Ignore the self righteous pricks

These jerks offs don't have the guts to explore or experience sexual experiences beyond the norm. They choose to attack authors of stories like this because of the nature of the content which they read despite saying they don't like them. I think secretly they are jealous because they are not strong enough mentally to try these things themselves without abusing others for doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrible!

Badly written and absolutely no character or plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry excuse for a story

Even for a wimp writer this was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
all is good and great

man i loved it all the showin of the tits 2 the rm man i cldnt wait 4 mre 2 hpn!!!!!!!!!!!!

i jst love readin abt cocks so big and goin into a beautiful wet pussy!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH YES !!!!

Loved it !!!!!! I'ma 47 year old married mom ,who got off on your story. my juices were flowing and i had a nice tight orgasm. you should write more about these two women !!!! KATIE in NEW JERSEY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
as her ex-significant other

tell cathy that she can collect her possessions, and locks are changed, cards cancelled etc. somehow it may have become more than just sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Tell her the locks are changed and cards cancelled and wish her to get out of his life...end of call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
horny wife

Hmmm..don't know if I believe the first part of story. A little alcohol and she is fucking this adonis like crazy...ok!! Anyway..nicestory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! You know what the say!!!!!!

If the asshole of LIT, annony, hates a story it must be really good. Eat shit annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Guess what I just did."

Guess what I'm going to do.

It involves turfing your ass.

Don't come home.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Of all places

To let a wife fuck a random stranger, the asshole of America would be the last.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
No.

What kind of husband wants this? What kind of wife does it? No thanks. I regret reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a simple common everyday whore

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Just another cheating slut story. You read one, you read them all! 1 star.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs8 months ago

Why is it you writers always seem to point out that the other guys cock is bigger than the woman's husband or boy friend?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

szkoda czasu na czytanie tego Za calosc 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous