Out to Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's ok." She smiled up at me.

I averted my eyes, looking into hers. She put her right hand on my left leg, patting it reassuringly. We kept looking into each other's eyes with her hand on my thigh. She moved it up and down and patted it again before removing it. I wanted to reach out and kiss her but not with her mother right there. She reached for her cup of water, continuing to eat.

I noticed she was blushing when I looked at her again. I risked a glance at her chest, knowing her mother could be looking at me. I could now see the points of her nipples poking into the material. I sucked in my breath at the thought of those beauties. I felt my dick twitch again, growing.

"So, you're living with your mom." I said conversationally. "Are you going to school?"

"She graduated last year. She's working and saving up for college now." Her mom said.

"Oh good!" I said with relief in my voice.

She was old enough! Yes!

"I mean, that's good!" I corrected quickly.

Fae laughed knowingly and Tammy looked up at me questioningly. I smiled down at her reassuringly, then let my eyes drift back to the tips of her breasts. I couldn't see them as prominently as I had before. I turned, back to my lunch, continuing to eat.

"So, that makes you 19?" I asked nonchalantly.

"18, actually." Tam responded.

Fae told me about her work and the loss of her husband. Tammy told me about the schools she had visited. It was a pleasant lunch with good food. We all finished eating but continued talking. They were a tight couple that had gone through a lot together.

I looked at my watch. Shit. Only 20 minutes until I had to be back, including the drive.

"Why don't you give our guest a tour of the house and show him your room?" Fae said to her daughter but looked at me.

Her foot found my foot, tracing up my leg again. I pushed away from the table and stood up. I put my coat over my arm, looking at Tammy to lead the way.

"Yea, ok." She said, jumped up and stepped in front of me. "This way sir."

As we walked back to the stairs she kept looking back at me. I put my coat over the newel post at the bottom of the stairs and started to follow her up. My face was only inches from her sweet little ass.

Do you know that space between a girls knees and her ass? Some girls have a bit of a gap there, even when their legs are together. There's probably a name for it but I don't know what it is, well, besides awesome. Some have it, some don't. My wife does not have it but this girl's was perfect! I wanted to grab her legs and plant my face right in that gap and spend the rest of the day there just mowing down on her.

I inhaled deliberately, taking in her fresh scent. I followed her up the steps, admiring the jiggle of her ass in front of me. She looked back at me, smiling. She had caught me viewing her bouncing goods. I smiled back at her, deliberately letting my eyes trail slowly down her taut young body, to show her that I was going to look again.

She giggled as she made her way up the stairs. She stepped into the first room on the right at the top of the stairs. I walked in behind her and saw, what looked like, a typical girl's dorm room. There were a few posters of men on the walls and lots of pinks and purples.

God! Was I really here?!

"Well, here's my.." She started to say.

I closed the door behind me, grabbed her around the waist and brought her to me. I bent my knees and kissed her full on the mouth. I brought my left hand up her back and pulled her neck into me, kissing her lustfully, forcing my tongue into her mouth.

She sighed into me, brought her hands up my back and hugged me tight. I humped into her bringing my right hand down to her waist, pulling her to me. She was so light I unintentionally lifted her off the ground in my lust, hugging her to me, dry humping her and growling into her mouth.

I nonchalantly brought my hand down from her waist to her ass while we devoured each other's mouths. I didn't want her to stop my hand from reaching its target. She moaned while I growled, and bit into her lower lip, feeling her tiny ass in my hand for the first time. The whole thing nearly fit in one of my hands! I groaned and humped into her.

"Oh god!" She loudly whispered, throwing her head back.

She was cumming? I pulled her into me, continuing my humping motion into her. I realized I had been rubbing her sex with mine this entire time. She threw her head and neck back even more as I held her off the ground.

I looked down to see her little inny belly button had been revealed to me as she arched her back. The bare flesh of her midsection was visible to me for the first time. I pulled up on her, wanting to get that flesh on my lips, bending myself down more to kiss her belly. I wanted to feel her young smooth flesh on my lips but I couldn't reach. I looked around, finding her bed. I set the orgasmic little girl down on her bed, watching as she came, jerking and thrashing.

Her face was all red as she looked up to me smiling. The red blush color was blotchy down her neck, flowing into her chest. I looked down at her belly. Needing to touch her, I reached out, putting my hands on her warm, bare stomach, savoring the young, taut flesh. I started pushing her shirt up unhurriedly, watching her body get revealed to me, knowing she was now mine. She stopped me before I could expose her pert little breasts, making me question my earlier supposition.

I looked up at her face to see the euphoric post-orgasmic bliss there. I smiled, knowing she was mine but needed more time. I continued my quest, bending to her, stretching down to kiss her belly button. I kissed around her midriff then started licking her stomach, gently kissing around and up to her ribs, not missing any exposed skin. She tasted wonderful and smelled great. She put her hands on my head, playing with my hair, leaving her clothes unguarded. I gently moved her shirt up with my nose as I kissed my way up.

She sighed her pleasure as I revealed the skin under her right breast, barely touching her skin. I licked up, hearing and feeling the pleasurable sounds issue from my mouth but not consciously forming them. I kissed under her breast wanting nothing more than to devour this beautiful young girl but knowing I had to take my time.

I licked up her underboob causing my nose to touched her hard nipple. She gasped at the contact. I nearly went cross-eyed trying to see her nipple but her shirt stayed over it. Her hands tightened in my hair as she pulled me into her. I kissed the bottom of her perky tit, licking and moaning as I went.

My nose brushed her nipple over and over as I kissed higher, revealing her nipple to my eyes. It was very pink and puffed out around it. The areola around her hard nipple was the same light pink color. I steadily licked up her pale white skin mound, looking towards her face. She kept her eyes closed as I licked and sucked just under her hard pink nipple.

I licked around each side of her right breast, underneath it and sucked the skin without touching the sensitive nub. I moved over to do the same thing to her beautiful left breast. As I moved I could feel my hardness rubbing against her leg. I brought my hands up her sides, pushing her shirt up even higher, revealing more of her body to me. I moved back, licking under and around her right mound without touching her nipple.

She whimpered as I progressively went higher and higher towards my goal. I stopped as I reached her areola, bringing my head up to look at her chest. She opened her eyes, though when she found mine, she quickly looked away. She brought her hands up to pull her shirt down.

"My god, you're beautiful." I whispered softly, sincerely.

She tentatively looked back at me, smiling, moving her hands away from her shirt, leaving herself exposed to me, vulnerable.

I broke eye contact so I could take her all in. I stared at her young, beautiful breasts. I looked back into her eyes, grinning like a boy on Christmas day. Her face was flushed with lust as she looked at me.

I brought my hands up, tracing my fingers lightly around her chest, letting my eyes feast on her flesh. I went around each breast, deliberately, without any hurry, watching my fingers trace her taut young skin. I put my fingers at the base of each breast, bringing them up the sides of each one very tenderly without touching either nipple.

She moaned lustfully as I looked up at her.

"I could play with your beautiful breasts for the rest of the day!" I whispered to her, bent down and took the right one completely into my mouth.

She gasped, arching her back, as I worked my tongue over her. I slowly let the skin out of my mouth until just her nipple was left.

"Ohhh gawwd." She wailed, pulling me into her.

I tongued her nipple, quickly back and forth, sucking harder with my mouth. I brought my other hand up to her right breast, cupping it underneath. I rubbed up with my fingers as I sucked and licked. She sighed as my fingers made contact with her other nipple. It was just as swollen and hard as this one had been.

"Uhhh utt ohhhh gaaawwd." She howled, pulling my head into her chest, breaking my suction on her nipple.

She was cumming again!

I turned my head to the side, allowing her to keep me pressed against her. I watched her skin turn bright red all around her chest, right up to her nipple.

I reached out, playing with her pink little bud, deliberately and gently rolling the nub between my fingers. I delicately used my fingers to trace the skin up to her nipple over and over. I was fascinated with this beauty.

I got lost just using my fingers around her chest, ribs and up to her nipple until I heard her smile.

I looked up at her.

"You really do like them, don't you?" She asked me in a low tone, smiling warmly.

I nodded.

"I always thought they were too small." She said softly.

"Oh, no. Definately not too small. They are perfect!" I reassured her, pulling my head up to within inches of her face.

She continued smiling at me, searching my face with her eyes.

"I don't get it." She whispered. "You're sooo hot, why are you interested in ugly little Tam?"

"Ugly?" I scoffed.

"Sweetheart, you are not ugly! Look at you!" I said, pulling my head back to look at her tone body with pert little tits.

I gently touched her skin, raising goosebumps as I moved them around her chest. I went down to the waistline of her shorts, making small patterns and up to the line of her shirt. I daintily traced around her breasts, tracing around each nipple.

"Look at this beautiful body..." I said lowly, sincerely as I touch her flat tummy.

I looked up at her teary eyes. She pulled my head towards her, closing her eyes. I kissed her soft, full lips gently. I brought my hand up, cupping her cheek as we made out. I shut my eyes, letting my tongue entered her mouth.

She wasn't an experienced kisser but she made up for it with enthusiasm and vigor. We felt each other's faces with our hands, kissing for a long time. She sighed with pleasure as I started to dry hump into her again. I let my right hand go lower, finding her bare breast.

I caught her nipple between my index and middle fingers with her nipple pointing towards the palm of my hand. I tightened my fingers around her areola and used the rough pad of my thumb to rub her nipple.

She sighed in a low tone, humping into me. I was surprised how much of my weight her little body was able to lift. Our tongues danced in her mouth as I rubbed and pulled her nipple. As I drew my tongue out of her mouth, her tongue wouldn't follow me into my mouth.

I closed my mouth on her lower lip, sucking slightly. I nearly came as I pictured this as her vulva in my mouth. I humped into her harder, pulling, tugging and tongueing her lower lip while I continued my ministrations on her nipple.

"Ohhh gawd, I'm gunna.. ohh gawd!" She howled, breathing hard into my mouth, pulling my head into hers.

I pulled and rubbed her nipple, turning my head and resting against her upper chest. I continued to hump into her with my hardness, grinding my pelvis into hers. She groaned loudly, arching her back, cumming again.

Wow, this girl was really orgasmic! It made me feel like a superstar.

Her breathing calmed bit by bit. As her body relaxed she came to rest flat on her back. She released my head so I went up on my elbow, admiring the red flush of her face. She opened her eyes, smiling at me. She cupped my cheek in her hand, raised her head and kissed me softly while keeping eye contact, searching my eyes.

She closed her eyes and kissed me, pecking my lips softly over and over, not opening her mouth.

She stopped with my face in her hands and opened her eyes.

"I can't believe you're in my room!" She whispered.

"Yeah, me either." I said looking around.

I saw the time on the nightstand.

"Oh, shit! Is that the time?!" I asked getting up.

I was over an hour late! We had been at it for over an hour and a half. I stood up in a rush and caught her nakedness out of the corner of my eye. Shit, I wasn't that late.

I looked back at her. She was about to lower her shirt.

"Hold on!" I exclaimed excitedly, pulling out my phone.

She looked up at me questioningly.

"Please." I begged, pointing the camera at her.

She smiled, pulling her shirt back up to reveal her toned abs and tits to my camera.

"My god you're beautiful." I said snapping off about 10 photos.

She smiled and winked at me. Pulling her shirt down, she stood up. She grabbed my left hand, entwining our fingers together. She led the way out her door and down the steps.

I grabbed my coat off the newel post and looked towards the kitchen. Fae was standing in the doorway, smiling at us.

"Hey, Tam. Hi Brody." She said.

Tam un-entwined our fingers but held my left hand in both of hers. She looked down at my marriage ring, feeling it with her fingers, turning it but leaving it in place. She smiled up at me.

"I had fun, thanks for coming over." She said, putting her hands on my shoulders to pull me down.

She stood on her tippy-toes, reaching to kiss me. We kissed for a bit but I broke, conscience of Fae. I looked at her mom.

"Thanks for lunch Fae, it was fantastic!" I said looking down at her hot, barely legal daughter.

She was still on her tip-toes. I bent to kiss her again, longer this time. I pulled her lower back into me, nearly lifting her small body off the ground. She moaned softly. I felt my dick twitch in my pants. Shit, I better break this off!

I broke the kiss, turned and waved back at Fae. Tam followed me to my car.

"Nice car!" She said, opening the door for me.

I sat down and rolled the window down. She shut the door and stuck her head in, kissing me.

"See you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Ya, I'm sure I'll need some milk or something." I said smiling to her.

I had a hard time concentrating the rest of the day. I went home and fucked my wife like crazy. She asked me what was going on with all the sex but I just shrugged it off without explanation.

The next day I was going through my phone at work and accidently saw her pictures. God! I better put those in a special folder or something.

I quickly went into the bathroom for some privacy. I took out my phone to bring up her pics again. I was instantly hard, looking at her bare chest, remembering what they felt like. I slowly stroked my hardness, looking at her pics, remembering. I sat stroking until I came all over my leg and some even over shot and went on the floor.

I saw Tam the next two days after work. We talked very little while customers came and went. We held hands over the counter, whispering our lust to each other but that was it.

Instead of lessening my need, seeing her made it grow. I wanted so bad to touch more of her than just her hand. I wanted to kiss her sweet lips. I wanted to feel the flesh of her perfect breasts in my mouth again. I wanted to feel her warm, taut skin against my fingers. My dick twitched in my pants, standing there in the CVS. I wanted to ... argh!

I finally went to her house again to have lunch with her and Fae on Thursday. Tam and I ate a lot faster this time and ran up the steps to her room. We made out for nearly an hour. I savored the feel and taste of her tits, neck, lips and mouth. Because of the limited time and me constantly looking at the clock, she only came twice this time.

I went home and fucked my wife up the ass that night. I had tried to doggy fuck her but she was so loose that I was having a hard time imagining Tam under me. I spit on her asshole and jammed it in there. She squawked when I forced my way into her but was quickly inline so I could imagine my beautiful mistress gripping my cock with her tight little pussy.

I stopped at the store and talked to her for nearly a half hour Friday afternoon. She looked around the store and kissed me before I left. It was a little more than a peck but just barely, either way, it had been enough to give me a hardon.

I went home and fucked my wife's ass again that night.

Fae, Tam and I had lunch on Monday. Fae ran her foot up my leg again but I ignored her.

Tam and I ran upstairs after about 5 minutes of stuffing our faces. I felt like a teenager, running after her. I admired her beautiful ass in the tight jeans she had on.

I slammed the door behind us and pulled Tam's shirt completely off her. She squeaked and covered her chest with her hands, laughing. I bent down, removed her right hand, exposing her hard, puffed out, horny, nipple and most of her breast. She laughed as I sucked it into my mouth.

She sighed deeply as my teeth gently nibbled her hard nipple. I sucked her nipple and the surrounding flesh into mouth, tonguing the tip.

"Ohhh ya!" She said, running the fingers of both of her hands through my hair.

I switched sides, doing the same thing to the other one. I brought my hand up to catch her nipple between my fingers again, rubbing the nub with the pad of my thumb.

"God, you're going to make me cum already!" She whispered, running her fingers through my hair faster, pulling me to her harder.

Encouraged, I worked over both of her nipples faster, switching from side to side. I listened to her breathing increase and watched the blush run down her chest from her face and neck.

"Ohhhhh ohhh ohh ohhhh!" She cried as she came.

I released both of her nipples as I felt her body convulse. I picked her up, setting her down on her bed. I took out my camera and took a couple shots of her, all blushed in the throes of an orgasm.

She opened her eyes at the sound, smiling at me. I kept taking pictures, knowing I would probably use them later. I laid down next to her, kissing her mouth, ear and neck. I lightly traced my hand over her flat stomach and around her pert breasts.

I stopped kissing her to watched my fingers roam over her beautiful chest and abdomen. Goosebumps stood up all over her body, making her shiver with delight. I traced my hand down to her belly button and 'walked' my index finger and middle finger down to the waist of her jeans.

I looked up at her face to make sure I had permission to go farther. Her cheeks and neck were all flush red with her excitement, permission granted. I looked at her worried eyes, smiling as I let my fingers do the walking down lower and lower.

Bending my neck back to watch my fingers get closer, I saw her nipple out of the corner of my eye, turned and took it into my mouth. Her belly expanded as she took a quick intake of breath.

I lowered the palm of my hand down to the tight material and looked up at her with her nipple in my mouth. She smiled at me but still looked worried. I rubbed down her leg, all the way to her knee.

As I deliberately brought my hand back up the inside of her thigh, she whimpered and her breath caught in her throat. I tongued her hard nipple and sucked more of it into my mouth. Her breath caught and she gasped.