Out to Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand got within an inch of her womanhood. My heart pounded in my ears and she groaned and pushed up, into my hand. I calmly, tenderly, traced my fingers down the top of her leg going inch by inch.

I raised my head up a bit and took her other nipple into my mouth. She whimpered softly as my hand, steadily came up the inside of her thigh, once agin. My hand stopped as I felt the crevice of her jeans and the warmth of her passion radiating from just another half inch from my hand.

I released her nipple to kiss my way up her chest to her neck. I kissed around and under her chin and up to her ear. She pushed into my motionless hand, whimpering again.

I sucked her earlobe, exhaling warm air into her ear. She quivered and started to shake.

She bucked up and cried out, cumming again.

"Oh god! Please!" She begged as she came.

She shook, bucking her hips upwards, trying to get more contact with my hand but I didn't move. I felt her warmth so close to my hand that my hardness strained at my pants, wanting nothing more than to take her right there.

Her hips slowly came back to the bed as the tension left her body she turned her face to me, breathing hard. Her cheeks, forehead and neck were flushed and sweaty. I reached up, kissing her but I left my hand in the cleft of her jeans, not moving. We continued to kiss for a while.

I slowed, opening my eyes, looking at her but she didn't open her eyes. I stopped completely, raising my head above her's slightly. She finally opened her eyes, looking at me smiling.

I gripped my hand, gingerly squeezing her inner thigh but not touching her hot spot. Her look immediately changed to one of lust and her breathing increased. I purposely moved my hand over, knowing we were both feeling it intently. She gasped as my hand made contact with her most intimate of places for the first time.

My fingers went low into the crack of her jeans until I felt the mattress below her. I kept my thumb high up, near where her clit should be but I didn't push down on it. I raised my fingers up along her crack, feeling her heat, imagining what it must look like under the tight material.

I could sense her wetness and heat through the jeans. I inhaled deeply, taking in her womanly scent. I could smell her excitement. Her jeans weren't soaked through but I could tell she was very wet underneath.

I moved my thumb to one side and my fingers to the other, along both legs. I ran my thumb and fingers up and down the outside of where her lips would be if she were naked, not touching anything sensitive. I moved them up and down for a minute or two, sucking in her nipples, listening to her breathing increase with her excitement. Finally, I squeezed her entire mound together, bringing her outer lips together under the jeans. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she groaned. I shook my hand nearly imperceptibly, back and forth.

"Ahhhaaahhh gaaawd, don't stop!" She whispered to me in a cry.

I pushed the palm of my hand into her, rubbing back and forth once, harder. She screamed as she came.

"AHHHGAAAWWWDD!!" She cried.

I bent, taking her nipple into my mouth, sucking. I rubbed the outside of her jeans tenderly, knowing I was toying with her clit underneath.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" She cried as my hand went back and forth faintly.

I bit down lightly on her nipple, pushed down harder with my palm, rubbing her clit back and forth hard along her pubic bone.

"OHHHHOOHH GAAAWD!" She screamed out.

She shook hard, uncontrollably for nearly a minute. By this time she was holding my arm with her hands in the fetal position while I softly rubbed her back and forth. She shook, grabbing at my hand, stopping my contact with her sensitive little nub to pull my hand up to her face.

Her body shook for nearly another minute. She started slowly kissing my hand then she opened her eyes, looking at me weakly. She looked exhausted.

She smiled at me, kissing my hand, stretching out her body.

"Oh my god, that was awesome!" She whispered to me.

I nodded to her, agreeing.

"I've never felt anything like that before." She whispered, shaking and closing her eyes. She smiled, shivering in the afterglow.

"That was wonderful!" She said, kissing my hand again. "And I think I was really loud!" She giggled

I smiled and watch her stretch out like a cat. She took my hand and placed it on her chest, between her breasts, stretching her whole body, arms, legs and back, while smiling like the cheshire cat.

It was a wonderful sight to behold. My eyes feasted on the nubile young loveliness before me. I took a deep breath, moving my hands down to cup both of her breasts.

She smiled up at me with pure innocence. I bent down, kissing her lightly, massaging her mounds in my hands. Letting my hands and fingers enjoy the feel of her young flesh.

"Hmmm. Yea." She smiled and shut her eyes.

"There's no way my mom didn't hear that." She whispered and looked up at me.

"Sorry?" I asked and shrugged my shoulders.

She laughed.

"God no!" She said and stretched again, pushing her hard nipples into my palms.

I bent down and took her right breast into my mouth.

"My god, you're so good to me." She growled in a whisper to me, starting to get hot again.

I pulled and rubbed her other nipple with my hand.

"Hey, shouldn't you be back by now?!" She said in a louder voice.

I looked up at the clock.

"Shit, I'm late for a meeting." I cursed, miserably.

I could feel the pre-cum coating the inside of my pants as I stood up. She grabbed her shirt and walked me down the stairs.

"Thanks for lunch Fae!" I said towards the kitchen.

She came to the doorway and looked at us with a knowing smile.

"Any time, Brody." She said in a lustful voice and unconsciously shook her chest hardly noticeably.

I looked down and saw her nipples sticking out of her shirt. Her chest was much bigger than her daughter's and now her nipples poked at the material. I guess she had heard us going at it.

"I want to talk to you when you get back in here, Tam. See ya Thursday, Brody." She said to our backs.

We walked as if there was nothing else in the world, holding hands, smiling.

I got in, kissed my young mistress through the window and went back to work. I didn't even make it to my office. I went directly to the bathroom, sat down already half hard, jerked about 2 and ½ times and blew a load that hit my chest, splashing onto my cheek and lips.

"Shit!" I cursed, wiping my face with the back of my hand.

I wiped up the best I could and splashed water on my shirt as if I had gotten some of my lunch on me. I made my excuses as I entered the meeting late and wet.

That night I was sitting in the bathroom, playing on my phone when I saw one of her pictures. I brought them all up, slowly going through them, reliving the moments, feels and sounds. When I got to the last one I closed my eyes, remembering more vividly the feel of her wetness and the scent of her juices.

I put my phone away frustrated she wasn't here and walked out of the bathroom. My wife was doing dishes at the sink while everyone else slept with the lights out in the rest of the house. I walked up behind her with my raging, frustrated hardon.

I grabbed her pj bottoms, ripping them down to the floor. She tried to turn but I held her still.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" She loudly whispered back at me.

Pushing her into the counter, I bent, sticking my face into her fat ass. I licked around her hole and then stuck my tongue right up her ass.

"Oh jesus Brod!" She said, pushing back into me.

I stood up, looking at her ass. It was pocked with fat spots. I stood to the side, raising my hand, slapping her cheek hard.

"Fuck!" She screamed as the sound reverberated around the room.

I brought my hand back, slapping her other cheek just as hard.

"What the fuck!?" She screamed at me, still trying to keep her voice down from waking anyone. She tried to move but I pushed her into the counter again.

I stood back, spanking her ass hard on both sides until they were red and nearly welted. She wasn't crying but she was close. She had her face down on her arms which were crossed with each other on the countertop, giving up on her escape.

I stood behind her, kicking her feet apart. I stepped up with my raging wood, shoving half my length up her tight ass with a single shove. I knew her muscles would loosen as I fucked her so I plowed into as fast and as hard as I could while it was still nice and fucking tight. She screamed out but I fucked her mercilessly, getting out my frustrations on her ass. As she started to loosen up, she groaned, pushing back into me. I stepped back, removing my cock from her abused ass. I spanked each of her cheeks twice, hard. She cried out again, louder.

I spit on my hand, rubbing it into the head of my cock. Before she finished screaming, I centered up, bent my stiff rod down and forced my way up her ass again, fully in one stroke. My spanking had made her pucker up and get tight again. I fucked into her hard, holding on to the countertop.

I felt her fat ass bouncing back into me.

"Fucking... Fat... Fuck!" I cried as I finally blew my load up her backdoor.

She cried out in her own orgasm but I could care less. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and went to bed. She came in a bit later.

"You want to talk about it?" She asked me.

"Did you like it, or no?" I asked.

"It wasn't terrible." She laughed. "But I'm a bit sore."

"I won't do that again." I said.

"No, it's not that. But jesus, a little warning or something. Christ." She said, pulling back the sheet and blanket.

She found my dick and sucked me until I came in her mouth, thinking about my beautiful barely legal mistress.

Tuesday and Wednesday I jerked off in the bathroom over her pictures and went to see her at the store after work. We didn't have a lot of time to talk with customers and her boss coming out.

Thursday I went to her house for lunch. I knocked on the door and Fae opened it, wearing sweatpants and a loose fitting button up shirt with the first couple buttons down. I glanced at her cleavage as I walked in and took off my coat. She certainly had a nice body for an older woman. Fae took my coat from me, putting it behind her on the newel post, smiling up at me.

"Hi Fae, how you doing?" I asked politely.

Fae stepped up closer to me, within my personal space. It made me uncomfortable. I looked down at her, smiling meekly.

"Better now." She said rubbing up against me.

"Uhh, where's Tam?" I asked.

"Oh! She didn't tell you?" Fae laughed. "She visiting a college this afternoon!"

"Oh sheesh" She said sarcastically. "I may have told her that you and I already discussed it. I guess we didn't." She smiled and rubbed her tits into me.

I could feel her nipples on my arm, hardening. Jesus.

"Oh, ok. I'll catch her tomorrow." I said turning to leave, without my coat.

"Jesus, Brody!" She cried. "Am I that bad looking?"

What the fuck!? I shut my eyes, exhaling, knowing I couldn't leave her like this. I turned back to her. She really started to cry. Shit!

"Fae, I'm really into your daughter. You're an attractive lady but I like Tam. You're a fine looking woman, I'm sure guys would be all over you." I said to her in a calming voice.

She had her head down so I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I haven't been laid in three years." She admitted to me, pouting.

Shit! What the fuck was I supposed to do with that? I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

"I'm so fucking horny, Brody! Listening to you two going at it upstairs is driving me nuts!" She whimpered. "I just picture myself in her place.."

"You see this?" She said, grabbing my hand and turning.

She forced my hand down into her sweatpants. I tried to pull it back but she held my arm with her other hand. She pushed my hand lower so I could tell she wasn't wearing underwear. Lower and I found out that she was shaved bald. Lower still and she turned my hand so I could feel her clit with my palm. She pushed my middle finger into her sopping wet slit. She was soaking wet! I don't mean just a little wet.

"You feel that, Brody?" She breathed on my neck, kissing my neck up to my ear.

"I'm fucking soaked just knowing you're going to be here." She said hotly in my ear, raising goosebumps all along my arms and down my legs.

"I haven't had anything inside me for three years!" She pouted again, pushing my middle finger inside her hot, wet, tight tunnel.

She gasped as my digit entered her. A low growl came out of my mouth and throat. She was so fucking tight and wet!

She kissed up and down my neck, rubbing my hand into her wet pussy. She released my arm and put her hand on my crotch, squeezing my hardness.

"Oh god, you're big!" She breathed hotly in my ear, stroking my erection through my dress pants.

"Christ, is this all cock?" She said pulling away from me in amazement.

My finger pulled out of her wet snatch and my hand fell out of her pants.

She unzipped my fly and reached in, grabbing ahold and pulling my engorged manhood free. I wasn't wearing underwear either.

"Jesus, how big is this thing?" She whispered in awe, stroking it up and down. "I've never been with a guy this big.

She slowly stroked it, making my knees weak and my mind fill with wanton need.

"Shit! You're never going to be able to get this monster in my daughter." She giggled.

I sighed out loud from her ministrations.

"Fucking, stop!" I said weakly. "Please.. I want your daughter, not you."

"It's ok. Really!" She said stroking my hardness. "I'll just turn around and kneel on the stairs. You can just stand there. It's ok to stand in my house, right? Nothing wrong with that..."

She continued stroking and cooing at my manhood.

"I can't believe you got her to cum five times last time and she didn't service you at all." She half laughed, going on her knees in front of me.

Tam had told her what happened? Five times? I had only counted three..

Fae took me in her mouth.

"Ohhh gawd!" I said uncontrollably, shutting my eyes and putting my hands on her head.

I felt the back of her mouth and heard her choke.

"Gawd, you're fucking big." She said with a mouth for of cock, gasping for breath.

She used her hands on the length she couldn't get in there. I heard her doing something but didn't look down.

"There." She said standing back up, taking my dick in her hand and walking me towards the stairs.

I opened my eyes to see she wasn't wearing anything now, not a fucking stitch.

She had a nice body with bigger tits than her daughter but they were slightly sagged from age and milk production. She was massaging her left tit with her hand, stroking it and pulling the nipple.

She stopped at the carpeted stairs, knelt on the second one up encouraging me closer by pulling my dick towards her bare ass and what I knew to be her tight, sopping wet pussy. When she got settled on the step, she rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, pushing back into me she popped the head into little fuck hole.

"Oh god!" We both said in unison.

I hadn't been inside anything that tight since my honeymoon.

I pushed another couple inches into her on instinct, feeling her dewy, tight tunnel envelope me.

"Gawd, that's fucking tight!" I croaked out, grabbing her hips, pulling more into her.

"Ohhhh god! Please fuuuuck meeeee!" Fae squealed, pulling her nipples, shaking through her first orgasm.

I could feel her muscles contracting on my stiff dick. It felt great! I pushed and pushed into her velvety, warm, constricting, convulsing cunt until I was completely inside her.

"Ahhh fuuuck!" She said shaking, releasing her nipples.

I felt her hand come up underneath my balls. It reached around to feel the wet shaft.

"Jesus Christ! You got that whole fucking thing inside me?!" She said shaking.

She brought her hand back up to her head, lifting her head off the stairs to plant her elbow there instead.

I pulled out a few inches only to push back into her wonderfully unyielding pussy.

"That's it cowboy, fuck me with that horse cock!" She groaned back at me, looking up in my eyes.

I closed my eyes, picturing her daughter. I pulled out and pushed back in. It felt soooo good! I wasn't going to last long.

I pulled nearly my entire length out and pushed all the way back in hard. She umphed as I bottomed out, pushing her into the stairs. I pulled on her hips hard, slamming into her over and over, enjoying the enveloping feel of her tight, wet cunt.

I sped up, using my entire length on her. She was a good fuck. She moved when and how she was supposed to, allowing me to really hammer her.

"Ohhh fuuuucccck!!" She screamed, hurting my ears in the small stairwell.

I lost concentration and all my built up orgasmic steam. I grabbed her left leg out of frustration, pulling up on it. She yelled as her orgasm continued.

I pulled her leg up more and more until I got her knee over the railing of the stairway. I fucked into her, gaining another half inch in this position. I started hammering her again, harder this time since there wasn't as much give with her knee up.

"Jesus Christ! I'm going to fucking cum again!" She yelled, again hurting my ears.

I grabbed a handful of her long hair, pulling until her neck was bent right back. There, fucking scream now! I thought as I thrust into her tight, wet box.

I looked down to watched my cock go in and out of her. Her ass jiggled as I nailed her. I could see her little asshole poking out over and over. I wondered if anyone had taken that cherry.

I greased up my other hand with her juice and placed my middle finger so I would hit her hole on my instroke, her back stroke.

"Oh!" She chirped in surprise as my digit entered her back hole.

It was tight, really tight. Certainly no one had been in there for at least three years, if ever.

I pushed the rest of my finger into her while continuing my assault on her pussy. I pulled my finger in and out of her a few times then stopped my hand from following her in order to make her fuck her ass into my hand. It immediately pulled nearly all the way out of her.

"Oh Christ!" She exclaimed, pushing back into my hand, pushing my digit into her ass and my cock up her pussy.

"OH GOD!" She croaked as I pulled her hair back.

She was cumming again but this time she wasn't going to hurt my ears. I fucked into her with both of my appendages at a rapid rate for a good few minutes, enjoying her muscles contracting on me.

I pulled my finger out of her ass and put my hands on her hips, stopping her motion. She was still shaking from her orgasm. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, rubbing the head from the bottom of her slit, bumping her clit, making her gasp, up to the very top of her ass. I rubbed her juices all over her ass. I got a good amount of juice on the head of my cock, centering it on her spasming little asshole.

She looked back at me with worry on her face.

"You're not going to try and get that thing up my ass are you?!" She whispered.

I smiled at her, shaking my head. I pushed my hips forward, causing the soaking wet head of my cock to pop right passed her sphincter muscle. She turned forward, howling. I pulled her hair back harder, cutting her off.

Wow, that was fucking tight!

"Jesus! Pull it out! Pull it out!" She pleaded as I pushed another inch into her.

She wasn't going anywhere with her knee over the railing. There was no where for her to go! I pushed another couple inches into her.

"Oh fuck! Pull IT OUT!" She begged me as I pushed another inch into her, smiling down.

Make me fuck you? See what you get? I looked down at her, enjoying myself.

The sight was amazing. She had a very nice ass. It wasn't nearly as small as her daughters but it was half the size of my wife's. My cock looked ridiculous, half buried inside her.