Out to Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled about an inch out, savoring the confining tunnel, then pushed three into her, watching my pelvis get closer to her asscheeks.

"Holy FUCK!" She garbled out as I pulled her hair, pushing more into her.

God, that was fucking tight! I wasn't going to make it long like this. I pulled out and pushed more in again and again until I was nearly all the way inside her.

She was breathing hard, whimpering. She feebly pushed on my leg, trying to stop me from going deeper. It didn't work. I fucked into her over and over until I was buried to the hilt. I stopped as my pelvis slapped her ass, causing my balls to swing forward and slap her clit.

"Oh god! You're fucking all the way in?!" She asked incredulously, looking back at me.

I nodded at her. She was shaking and pulling on her right nipple. She reached back with her hand, feeling the tight connection. She felt around my insertion into her then started rubbing her clit slowly.

"Jesus Christ.." She whispered, rubbing herself harder. "Nobody's ever done that before."

I pulled out and fucked into her hard for a few minutes. She started cumming, gripping my cock hard with her ass muscles. I couldn't last any more.

I pulled out of her ass completely and slammed into her cunt all the way to the hilt, pulling her hair hard.

"OHHHH FUWWWWUUWUWK!!" She hollered.

I drilled into her, using my full length in and out, pulling on her hair and hip for maximum thrust.

"I'm going to fucking cum!" I yelled.

"Yea baby! FUCK ME!" She gasped, cumming.

I spasmed, spurting into her, filling her womb with my seed. I fucked into her over and over, spewing more and more cum inside her, shaking on my unstable legs.

My god, what had I just done?

I pushed into her tightness again and again, feeling her milk my shrinking rod. I pulled out completely as my orgasm faded, removing her leg off the railing. I stepped to the side, pulling her hair towards my cock.

She obediently moved over and took me in her mouth.

Fuck! What had I just done?

I sat down on the steps, bringing her sucking mouth with me. I pulled up on her hair.

"You can't tell Tam about this." I said.

She looked up at me, stopping her suction on my half hard cock.

"No, no. Of course." She winked "Our little secret." She smiled and went back to work.

Shit! I had just cheated on two women at once! This bitch would tell them both if it got her more.

"If Tam even gets wind of this, you'll never see my cock again." I threatened with the only thing I could think of.

She stopped sucking but didn't look up. She slowly looked up, dropping my meat from her mouth.

"I won't tell her." She whispered softly. "But she's going to know something is up."

"Tell her you met someone and got laid. I don't care what you tell her as long as my name isn't mentioned." I said, pulling my pants up to zipping them.

She nodded down at me thoughtfully.

"Yea, I'll just tell her he's married and doesn't want me saying his name." She smirked at me.

"You fucking cunt. If you hurt her..." I said, standing up, towering over her.

She put her hands up in surrender.

"You know, she's only been with one guy, once." She said, putting her hand on the crotch of my pants and somewhat squeezing. "You better go really easy on her."

Oh well, I guess I wasn't going to get her cherry.

I grabbed my coat, putting it on, walking towards the door.

"See you tomorrow for lunch?" She asked.

"Tomorrow is Friday, Tam works Friday's." I said, continuing my walk out to the car.

"I know." She laughed. "But I don't."

Oh shit! I thought, turning to look at her. She was licking her fingers when she looked up at me, smiling.

Her body was tan and lean. Her dark brown areola surrounded her large prominent nipples. Her long dark brown hair flowed down her back. She straightened her back and body as I took her measure.

She bent and stuck her fingers in her twat, pulling them out and sucking on them loudly, lewdly.

"You taste good." She smiled, mockingly.

I felt my dick twitch in my pants. Shit!

I turned, starting to walk to the car again.

"See ya tomorrow!" She yelled at my back, shutting the door behind me.