Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't matter," Dylan said resolutely. "I'd love to go on a date with you, no matter what size you end up being."

"Really, now?" She said slyly. "Anysize? What if they can't reverse it, and I end upeven bigger?"

Dylan's reddening face was all the answer she needed; he was just as big of a tit-freak as she'd hoped. This, she decided, was going to be awesome.

***

Kimiko and Dylan were still talking when the others returned to the living room about fifteen minutes later. Mike saw the two of them as he and Michelle came in, and he couldn't help but notice the body language between the two of them.

"They seem to be hitting it off," Mike whispered to Michelle.

"It seems so," Michelle whispered back. "She really deserves a nice guy. He'd better treat her right, not just like a pair of boobs on legs."

"He's looking her in the face while she's talking; that's a good sign." Then, he added: "You really care about her, don't you?"

"She's my best friend," Michelle said simply.

"Even after... you know?"

"Yes, it wasn't her fault. I can't hold a grudge for what she did while blinded by formula-induced horniness."

"So does that mean..."

"No, you're still on thin ice," Michelle said, only half-joking. "You're getting there, but it'll take a bit longer."

Mike hung his head. From the afterglow of their awesome sex, right back down to feeling bad about himself. He really wished this rollercoaster ride would be over soon, though he knew he had no one to blame but himself.

At least they were still having sex. Mike didn't think he could've survived without her, with all the added urges on top of normal male hormones. Not to mention, the sex was the most amazing he'd ever had in his life. Michelle might have "only" volleyball sized boobs, the smallest out of their group, but god were they perfect. Perky, soft, full, with beautiful pink nipples. Combined with the rest of her figure, she was the ultimate bombshell. On top of that, she knew how to use what she had; the way she'd wrapped those soft globes around his large shaft... it had felt incredible.

As for his dick, he was glad he hadn't grown much more, still under thirty centimetres. Not that he didn't like having a huge dick; the fact was simply that even at his current size, it was almost uncomfortable for Michelle, and he already didn't fit anywhere close to all the way in. He actually found himself hoping Michelle would grow taller like Rose and Maaya, just so his dick could fit properly. He could only imagine what it would feel like to fully bury his huge tool inside her pussy, much like he had in his dream. Not to mention, the thought of Michelle as a giantess was enough to make him chubby again, even though they had just had sex.

"Is everyone ready?" Mary called. She was now wearing the standard white blouse she usually wore when she presented the news. No open buttons, either; Mike guessed she must've decided there was no point in trying to show anything off given her present company.

They all acknowledged, and Mary positioned them on the sofa. First Kimiko, Mike and Michelle and then Maaya and Rose. It took some effort to set up the recording so everyone would be properly visible, but Mary clearly knew what she was doing. She herself sat on a chair to the side of the sofa.

Mary signalled Dylan, who gave the thumbs up and switched on the projector. Lina's living room transformed into a standard talk show set, with no trace of the original apartment visible from the views the recording would allow the audience to have.

"Okay, looks like we're good to go," Mary said, verifying their connection with the broadcast servers. "Are you all good?" She asked them.

They all nodded. "I think so," Maaya said, a bit nervous. "Ready as I'll ever be, I guess."

They looked over at Tamura, who was sitting with Dylan behind the control consoles. She smiled at them encouragingly. "You've got this," she said. "Just do like we discussed, and you'll be fine."

"Okay, here we go," said Dylan, putting up his hand. "We're live in five, four..." he finished counting silently by putting his fingers down. Before they'd really registered what was happening, Mary had begun to talk.

"Hi, this is Mary O'Shea for ECNN with a special report. You've all heard about it, and you've probably all seen them. Implant recordings from numerous people have been making the rounds on the net the last few days, showing four abnormally sized girls first in Tokyo, then Amsterdam Airport, and finally Casablanca. You've all wondered if they were real, or just an elaborate hoax.

"I'm here to tell you, this is no hoax. Here with me today are Mike Conrad, Michelle Meyer, Kimiko Nakamura, Maaya Chung and Rose Silva. They took part in an experiment for Madihi Labs they were promised was safe, but which ended up changing their life completely.

"Michelle, why don't we start with you. You were the first to be approached to take part in this program by your teacher at the Tokyo Arcology International University, Nobel Prize winner Professor Doctor Sayoko Tamura."

"Yes, Mary, that's correct," Michelle said, "and thank you for letting us share this with you..."

***

Rose listened as Michelle began to explain how Tamura had approached them, about the experimental rejuvenation formula and the effects it was supposed to have. She told them about the breast augmentation formula they had already been taking, and how they were told it was safe to mix them. And finally, how she had experienced the first growth surge two weeks in.

Mary moved on, talking to Kimiko about her much more noticeable growth—leaving out the actual circumstances, which Mary didn't know about—and the pleasure that went along with it, and then to Rose and Maaya about their own unique transformations and how it had affected them. Maaya was very shy and stammered a lot, but Rose did her best to support her, filling in whenever needed. Mary asked them both to stand up, showing off their height. Then she stood beside them, comparing herself to them; Mary was about one metre seventy-five, not short for a girl, but she still only barely came up to Maaya's chest, and Rose's midriff. Rose could clearly see how much Maaya enjoyed being tall, how she enjoyed towering over people for the first time in her life, no longer the tiny one.

She still couldn't believe she and Maaya had gotten together, but by now it was hard to imagine why it hadn't happened sooner. She couldn't believe how wonderful Maaya was, it was by far the best thing to come out of all of this. And to see how much the formerly diminutive girl enjoyed growing, and being tall, it was the hottest thing ever. It made her want to grow more too, just so she could share the feeling with her new lover.

Then, they sat back down and Mary moved on to Mike about his involvement, and he explained about how he'd accidentally ingested the breast growth formula and its interaction with the rejuvenation formula, and his own growth as a result. Rose wasn't very interested, since male genitals didn't hold any attraction to her. She only half-listened, instead letting her mind wander to Maaya's beautiful, big breasts. She'd always loved big tits, blessed with a considerable pair herself, but her lovers had never been very well endowed, until now. Maaya's basketball sized tits were still slightly smaller than her own, but so much fun to play with and suck on. Oh, what it would be like if they were at eye-level for her... or if she had to look up to them!

She wanted Maaya to be the taller one, to finally experience sex that way around. But, she also wanted to grow taller herself. Show off her hourglass figure to the world as she got bigger and bigger... she loved getting longing stares from sexy girls, and showing guys what they could never have. She wanted everyone to know that this body belonged to Maaya now, so they could be appropriately jealous of her. She wanted both. Maaya would just have to grow faster than her, she decided. She began to squirm, getting very aroused again by the longing she felt.

"So as you can imagine," Mike finished. "It's been very strange. I've known these girls for a while, and it's weird to think they're now getting so much attention by people who don't know them and have no idea what they're like."

"Indeed," Mary nodded thoughtfully. "Kimiko, you experienced that attention first-hand earlier today, when you experienced another sudden burst of growth." Kimiko had hesitated about discussing that during the interview, but eventually she'd decided that not mentioning it would only draw more attention to it, allowing people to speculate further.

"Yeah, you could say that," she said. "I was a professional athlete before; I'm used to some attention, but I've never had such a big spotlight before."

"It also showed the world first-hand what you've just been describing: the pleasurable feeling that seems to result from the growth."

"That's putting it mildly," Rose interjected. "It's nothing short of the most amazing, erotic feeling you could imagine. Like your whole body is having an orgasm." She was beginning to feel tingly all over, and her pussy felt wet. God, but growing felt good. Her growing, Maaya growing... she wanted it so bad.

"Yes, that seems about right," Kimiko laughed. "I was a bit distracted from it because I got myself stuck at the table; just one word of advice to the ladies out there, don't wedge your boobs in between a bench and a table if they might grow bigger."

Mary laughed at that. "Wise words, though not very applicable to most people, I would expect. So, the feeling you had explains why you seemed oblivious after Miss Silva helped free you from your predicament?"

Maaya blushed a little. "That's right. I barely even registered I was in public anymore, I just wanted to act on how good it felt."

Rose remembered all too well. She remembered groping Kimiko's tits as they grew bigger. She had enjoyed that a bit too much, perhaps. She'd definitely enjoyed the view when she accidentally tore Kimiko's top. God those tits were hot. She should have tits that size, it would look way better on her tall body. No,Maayashould have tits like that. Maaya's tits growing while she fondled them, that's what she wanted. Maaya and her growing together.

"That must've been embarrassing," Mary said.

"At the time I didn't think so," Kimiko chuckled. "I was too far gone to care. But yeah, it was quite embarrassing when I regained my senses!"

Rose didn't think it would be embarrassing. She probably would've loved the attention. Feeling so good, while people looked on jealously. Damn, she thought, she was always a bit of an exhibitionist, but never like this. Did she really want to be naked in public, showing everyone her growing body? It must be the arousal talking, she decided. God she was turned on... she couldn't help it, thinking about growing was turning her on way too much. She wished she could grow again with Maaya tonight. Why should Kimiko be the lucky one, the only one to grow more? Hell, she wished she could growright now. It didn't really matter where she was anymore, she wanted to feel like that again. "Oh my god, it should've been me!" She groaned. Wait, did she say that out loud?

The others all looked at her, alarmed. Rose appeared flushed, and was sweating a little.

"Rose, are you okay," Maaya said, sounding concerned. "What's going... oh my god!"

They heard a tearing sound from Rose's jeans, then another from her already tight tank-top. She doubled over a bit, feeling overwhelmed by that strange, prickly feeling. It felt so good, and she wanted more. But she couldn't, not right now, she realised. She couldn't ruin the interview for the others.

"I'm fine," she panted. "Just a little hot, that's all. Maybe a bit of stage fright."

"Why would you of all people have stage fright?" Kimiko asked, sceptically.

"Look, I'm telling you, it's... fiiiine!" The last word came out as a moan. She knew she couldn't. But she wanted it so bad. And it's not like she could stop it, right? But she really, really couldn't do this right now.

She sat back up straight, trying to get her composure back. That was a bad idea. Straightening out her back pushed her tits out, and the poor overworked tank-top tore slowly down the middle from the neck, revealing more and more cleavage.

It wasn't just her top, she realised. All her clothes felt tight. Her shoes felt tight. It was happening again, she thought happily. She was growing. It feltsogood!

"Rose!" Maaya cried in alarm. The Asian girl's eyes were glued to Rose's expanding cleavage, and the slow progression of the tear in between her growing tits. Just where Rose wanted Maaya to look. It made her feel even more sexy. She wanted to destroy that tank top, along with the rest of her clothing, while Maaya watched.

The pleasure was getting overwhelming; Rose closed her eyes and threw her head back, while her hands began to massage her swelling chest. They were approaching Kimiko's old size now.

"Snap out of it, Rose! Please!" Maaya pleaded, and she tried to grab her girlfriend by the shoulders.

Rose brushed her away, fighting her impulse to just grab her instead. She wanted Maaya to hold her. She wanted to pull the suddenly much smaller seeming girl into her growing tits. But she couldn't let them know how much she wanted this. If she could regain her composure, the interview would be saved. She was too far gone, lost in the pleasure, to realise that she had long passed that point.

Rose stood up, trying to get away from the others. As she rose up to her new height, they all looked on in shock. Her hips were almost level with Maaya's face, as she was sitting down, and they were well above the heads of the others. She had to be over three metres now.

Those wide, luscious hips were not just rising, they were widening proportionally as well. Her pants burst at the seams, revealing her longer legs. She moaned even louder when she felt them break. She was actually growing out of her clothes. Her body was too sexy, too big, too much for her clothes to contain. She moved her hands to her crotch as she felt her panties rip, and another wave of pleasure washed over her. She came, hard.

She was moaning uncontrollably, convulsing with the powerful orgasm that consumed her, as she surged upwards again. Her hips passed Maaya's face now. Her tank top finally had enough, and tore completely, revealing her large areola and rock-hard nipples. She squeezed a now bare breast with her hand, while the other massaged her still-coming pussy.

"The feed!" Maaya shouted suddenly. "Turn off the damn feed!"

Dylan looked alarmed, tearing his eyes away from the spectacle in front of them. "Oh fuck!" He shouted, and, not wanting to waste time trying to shut things down properly, just hit the master power switch.

Suddenly Rose was standing in Lina's living room again as the holographic projectors shut off. Her orgasm was subsiding, and she panted heavily as she began to regain control of her senses. She was sweaty, hot, and was fighting the urge to drag Maaya off to their room—or maybe even take her right then and there. But at least she could think again, to some degree.

She looked down at the ruined remains of her clothes. Her top was hanging uselessly off her shoulders, her large naked breasts heaving as she breathed heavily. They were still somewhat smaller than Kimiko's—much smaller relatively, taking their height difference into account, but god did they feel good. Her pants were in a state that reminded her of those old "Hulk" movies she'd seen, although tighter. At least her bottom half was still somewhat covered.

"Oops," she said simply.

"Are you okay?" Maaya asked, standing up. The two-and-a-half metres tall girl didn't even reach up to her boobs anymore.

"I'm fine," Rose said reassuringly, hugging her girlfriend to her body, her head resting again against her stomach. Damn, and she'd wanted Maaya to be the taller one. "Just a little dizzy. That felt intense." She looked over at Mary. "Sorry about the interview; I ruined it didn't I?"

Mary just laughed. "We got the important parts out, Madihi Labs is now inextricably linked to what's happening here, which will hopefully keep Dr Bassir in check. And your little show just now guaranteed I will never, ever have another video with more views."

"Yeah, looks like we're sharing the spotlight now, Kimiko," Rose winked.

"Sure," Kimiko said sarcastically, hands on her hips. "I got a few hazy implant recordings, you just produced an ultra-definition, full holographic porn video. I think you've easily eclipsed my spotlight. In more ways than one."

"Just how tall are you?" Maaya asked reverently, trying to look at Rose's face past her chest.

"Hold on, let me check," Rose said, closing her eyes. "Wow! My bio-chip just computed my new height at 4 metres, 12 centimetres!"

"Jesus wept!" Mike exclaimed. "That's insane! I'm barely up to your hips!"

"Way to make me feel small again," Maaya joked.

"If Kimiko and I can grow again, then so can you," Rose said lovingly. She stillreallywanted Maaya to be bigger than her.

"That's all nice and good," Professor Tamura interjected, a bit flustered. Even she seemed captivated by the beautiful giantess. "But I think we'd better get you back to the lab for your check-ups, all of you, while we can still squeeze you into a vehicle."

***

The medical checks at Madihi Labs were thorough as ever, and the result was that fortunately, they were all still healthy as they'd ever been, even Kimiko and Rose. The strengthening effects of the rejuvenation formula helped their bodies cope with the growth, and so far there were still no observable negative effects.

After the check-up, Lina interviewed Kimiko and Rose at length about their new experiences, and even talked to the others again about earlier growth episodes. After she was done, Mike and the girls returned to Lina's apartment. Lina's father had wanted to keep them at the lab for observation, but they had unanimously voted against that. They needed to relax after the day's events, and in Lina's opinion, the less direct access her dad had to them, the easier it would be to make sure he didn't do anything bad to speed up his progress.

Late in the afternoon, Lina joined her dad, Professor Tamura, and several other researchers on the project for a status meeting. She was unusually excited, since she believed she was starting to see a pattern. She didn't want to wait for the others to go first, but unfortunately her dad was sticking to his usual order for status reports, which meant she went last.

"Lina," her dad finally said. "Anything new on your end?"

"Yes!" She said excitedly. "I've been going over the data the monitor programs in Kimiko's and Rose's bio-chip recorded during their growth, and the little information we have about previous growth episodes. Combining that with their accounts of the episodes is beginning to show an interesting pattern."

"Really?" Her dad said, raising an eyebrow. He seemed very interested, actually.

"Some of this is going to sound... strange," she continued, a bit apprehensively. "But the data supports it. Essentially, I think there are three factors behind every rapid growth episode.

"First is a build-up of energy. They take the formulas every day, but don't grow evenly every day, or much at all for an extended period. It took two weeks before the first rapid growth happened. Chemical analysis of their blood suggests strong concentrations are needed for rapid growth, and indeed were present every time it happened as far as we can tell. In essence, they build up energy, and release it when they grow. They released part of it when they first grew, but clearly not all of it as today showed. Hopefully, they will soon deplete the reserves so their growth will become more manageable."

123456...9