Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle directed Lina to lay back down, and Mike to get up. She leaned back down over the gorgeous African woman, covering her again with her now even bigger tits. This time, she stayed on her hands and knees. She looked over at Mike expectantly, and he knew what to do.

He looked at her giant ass sticking up, and realised the colossal task in front of him. He dragged one of the deck chairs between her legs and stood on it, giving him just enough of a height boost.

"Do it," Michelle begged, her voice hot enough to melt steel.

He positioned his cock in front of her entrance. He could feel her heat on his head, and readied himself. He pushed forward, and his dick slid into her sopping wet but surprisingly tight cunt.

Pleasure threatened to overwhelm him again. Never before had he had so much cock surrounded by so much soft, moist warmth. But he kept pushing, actually having to walk forward on the deck chair to insert himself into her.

He didn't make it. He still couldn't insert all of himself into his giant girlfriend's pussy. Only about two thirds of it was in, and Michelle's reaction told him it wasn't comfortable for her if he tried to push further.

"Not good enough," Michelle groaned. "I want it all."

Mike knew what that meant, and he braced himself. Michelle started growing again. The giant ass in front of him got even bigger, and slowly he could push more and more of his huge member into her throbbing pussy. She had to bend her knees a bit so he could still reach. He felt her muscles contract around his cock as she came again from the sensation of growing with her boyfriend's humongous dick inside of her.

Finally, her huge ass pressed against his stomach, and he was all the way in. She stopped growing. He bent forward, leaning on her ass, just enjoying the feel of finally being entirely inside of her, her vaginal muscles still twitching against his cock.

She pushed up her ass, lifting him off his feet. He was suspended in the air, on top of a giant, amazingly soft ass, held up by his dick. It was an absurd situation, but it turned him on even more just thinking about how insanely huge his girlfriend was now. Her tits were big enough that he could see them easily from behind her, sticking out to the side as they rested on the floor. Lina was underneath them somewhere, presumably licking the nipples and massaging the massive expanses of flesh, and that thought aroused him even further.

Michelle lowered her ass to put him back down on the deck chair, and after steadying himself, he moved himself back a bit, then forward. Michelle moaned loudly as he did it again. He couldn't nearly move himself all the way out, but he was managing at least some kind of rhythm.

"Harder," Michelle moaned with lust. He pulled back again, and slammed back in as hard as he could. He was rewarded by an even louder moan.

She began to move against him, moving forward as he moved back, and back as he moved forward, allowing for longer, harder strokes. He quickened his pace, holding on to the humongous ass, and they soon found a rhythm they could both maintain. It wasn't long before he felt Michelle's pussy convulse again in yet another orgasm. His own dick seemed on fire, the pleasure was so intense.

The pressure surrounding his dick lessened a little, and he realised she was growing again, probably involuntarily this time; the sounds she was making had left any semblance of meaning behind. Determined to give her—and himself—all the pleasure he could give he focused on lengthening his cock again. He was so horny, and the desire so great, that it was easy this time.

He felt his giant cock get bigger, growing along with his girlfriend. He saw her tits grow underneath her, and he could only imagine what it would feel like for Lina, who would be entirely overwhelmed by the huge bust on top of her. He felt Michelle's ass expand against his stomach as it slapped against him again and again.

Her ass rose higher from the growth, and it became hard for him to thrust into her. She compensated by coming down lower with each stroke, and he fell down on his back, lying flat on the deck chair.

His growing girlfriend, by now approaching three times his height, sat up straight on her knees and slammed her hips up and down his cock. Fortunately, her own legs were catching most of the weight, as he was pretty sure no amount of strengthening formulas would've made that something he could survive.

Lina, freed from her tit-prison, got up and watched the mesmerizing display as the enormous tits, almost as big as Michelle's torso, bounced obscenely with her movements. They hit Michelle in the chin as they came up, and slammed onto her legs coming back down. She used her hands to try and contain their movements, but by now there was too much tit for her to hold.

Lina tried to get close to those beautiful boobs again, unwilling to just be a spectator, but the movement made it a dangerous affair. Michelle, only aware of it because she was missing the sensation of the stunning dark girl's ministrations, slowed her movement just enough so she could pick her up with both hands and deposit her on top of a giant, still growing tit.

Taking a leaf from Mary and Kimiko's playbook, she positioned Lina such that her pussy was rubbing against her hugely sensitive nipple. Lina clung to the huge growing tit and Michelle's shoulder, hanging on for dear life as she bounced up and down, the large nipple pushing against her clit, making her come.

Mike grunted as the still growing Michelle continued pounding on him. He and the chair bounced a bit every time she came down, though as her legs got bigger fortunately the weight on him actually got less. Frankly, he was beginning to worry about the structural integrity of the building; while seeing a girl destroy a building with her sheer size would be amazingly sexy, most of his fantasies around that topic usually didn't involve him being on top of that building, and underneath the giantess. Not to mention any people on the lower floors, he didn't wish to see them hurt.

Or, he would've been thinking all that if his mind wasn't in complete white-out from sensory overload from a growing dick inside a growing pussy. As Michelle came yet again her growth finally began to slow down, but his dick did not, making the huge pussy feel even tighter as it contracted around him.

That was too much. With a final grunt, he came again, releasing another huge load of cum, this time into his girlfriend's quivering cunt. Michelle's own orgasm intensified as she felt the hot stream inside her, filling her up completely and spilling out of her pussy. Lina, happy—though at the same time, disappointed—the mad ride was finally over, came again on Michelle's nipple. The three of them screamed and moaned and grunted together as they came.

The strength left Michelle's legs, and she toppled over sideways, taking Mike and Lina with her. They crashed down onto the deck, and she cradled Lina to her huge chest, each tit easily bigger than the entire other girl. Mike hugged himself against her ass, his dick still hard inside her as his cum dripped out of her pussy, and the three of them lay there in orgasmic bliss. He didn't quite know if Michelle was as tall as Rose or Maaya yet, but he didn't care. This was his goddess, and he would love her until the world ended.

***

None of them noticed as something was dropped from the roof onto the deck. Mike, Michelle and Lina didn't notice it in their afterglow. Kimiko, Dylan and Mary were still going at it, so they didn't see it. Rose and Sayoko were trying to figure out how much of Sayoko's arms could fit inside Maaya's pussy, so they weren't aware of it either.

A small canister fell onto the deck, and rolled over towards the group as they were oblivious due to their sexual heat. They didn't see it, nor did they hear the hissing when it began spreading its colourless, odourless contents.

They didn't notice anything, and they all passed out.

"Looks clear," said a man in a mask, coming out from the apartment onto the deck.

"Just in time too," said a second man. "Even the Conglomerate wouldn't be able to keep the police away from this amount of commotion forever."

"Are they okay?" A woman asked. "That sleeping gas was strong enough to take out a herd of elephants."

"Are you kidding?" the first man said incredulously. "Have you seen the size of them?"

He looked over the collapsed bodies on the deck, and started reading the data he had on them with his retinal implants. "Subject one: Michelle Meyer. Measurements indicate six metres, three centimetres tall. Subject two: Mike Conrad. Normal height at one metre ninety-five, substantial penis growth. No bio-chip measurements for penis size."

He looked over to the other side of the deck. "Subject three: Kimiko Nakamura. Slightly more than normal height at one metre sixty-eight, but chest protruding at least five metres," he guessed. "No accurate data from bio-chip for a chest of this size."

Then towards Rose and Maaya. "Subject four: Rose Silva. Bio-chip indicates six metres, seventy-eight centimetres. Subject five: Maaya Chung. Eight metres, twenty-four centimetres."

The cold figures didn't do them justice. They didn't capture their sizeable chests, Michelle the biggest after Kimiko—who had her beaten by a long shot—followed by Rose and Maaya. They didn't come close to describing their beauty. But it was all the masked group cared about.

"All subjects appear healthy; same for the collateral," the first man added, taking bio-chip readings from Professor Tamura, Lina, Mary O'Shea and Dylan to ensure they were unharmed.

"We're going to need a freight copter to get them out of here," the second man sighed, looking at the gigantic girls.

"That won't be a problem; Dr Bassir is footing the bill. You know his orders: bring the subjects to a secure location. Leave the others."

1...456789