Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dilandau
Dilandau
309 Followers

Rose stepped into the tub and sat down; even sitting on the floor rather than the seating around the edge, her tits were still well above the water. "Who's next?" She asked.

Everyone looked round at each other for a few moments, no one quite sure what to do. "Oh, you bunch of cowards!" Mary laughed. "I'll do it."

Mary was wearing the split top again, from before the interview, her cleavage showing in the middle. She reached behind her, underneath the top, undoing her bra. A few shimmies later—Mike had never managed to figure out exactly how girls did this—and she was braless, still wearing the top.

His eyes were drawn to the smooth, tan valley between her breasts, and the outline of her nipples visible under the sheer fabric of the top. She playfully pushed her tits together, and drew the V-split in her top wider until her pert, pink nipples poked out.

"Now you see them," she said, "and now you don't." She let go, the fabric covering her up again—partially, anyway—as her chest jostled and wobbled under it. She proceeded to take off her pants and panties, showing a neatly trimmed patch of red hair around already moist pussy lips. Only then did she discard the shirt. She might not be as large as the others, but she was still on the big side of normal, so Mike was very impressed nonetheless. Those tits were everything he could've imagined from years of watching her news show. She got in the tub, her beautiful G-cups unfortunately disappearing beneath the bubbles.

"Guess I'll go next," Lina said. She was wearing a plain white dress, which nicely contrasted with her dark skin. She pushed the straps off her shoulders, and almost painfully slowly pulled the fabric down over her luscious chest. The nipples escaped, standing at full attention, before the rest of her dark double-D cups were revealed. "No bra..." she said, continuing to pull down along her flat stomach, and past her oh-so-shapely ass. "And no panties!" She finished triumphantly, letting the dress fall to the floor, revealing another wet pussy. She winked at Michelle, who had been staring hard at her, and got in the tub.

Michelle leaned over to whisper at Mike. "You didn't hear this from me, but Lina issmoking hot."

"Uh-huh." Mike could only swallow in reply. Michelle's hand almost subconsciously hovered closer to Mike's erection.

"Come on Michelle," Lina said playfully. "Your turn."

Were they flirting with each other? Mike thought incredulously. His arousal was reaching previously unheard of levels.

"Oh god," Michelle blurted. "How do I compete with you guys? You've all got undressing sexily down to an art."

"Make Mike undress you," Lina joked, but to Mike's surprise, Michelle looked at him and nodded.

Almost trembling, he stood behind her and began to lift her blouse. He couldn't resist brushing his hands over her stomach, and the sides of her marvellous, soft breasts. Michelle shivered, and her breathing quickened at his touch. She raised her arms, and he lifted the blouse over her head.

He went for her bra next, but she stopped him, instead redirecting his hands to her shorts. He pulled them down, along with her panties, this time running his hands over her supple ass and legs. He could feel the heat from her pussy, and wanted to reach out and touch it. He'd pretty much forgotten his audience by this point, except for Lina whose lustful stares at his girlfriend were hard to miss.

Now the bra was all that was left. He unclasped it, releasing the creamy white orbs from their prison. Before Michelle let the garment drop down, Mike reached his arms around her, cupping her large nipples, hiding them from sight. Her volleyball-sized globes felt so nice in his hands, and he could feel her heavy breathing.

Her chest rose and fell under his hands as she breathed, with Michelle squirming and whimpering from his touch. Rose, and fell. Rose, and fell a little less. Rose a bit more, and fell a little less again.

"Michelle, you're growing!" Lina called, sounding both alarmed and incredibly aroused. Mike was in shock. He could feel her perfect tits grow under his hands. She was grinding her ass hard against his huge cock. He felt the fabric around it getting tighter, but he was already at maximum hardness... he was growing too! He wanted to grow between those tits, but this, this was already heaven. His enlarging cock felt so good against his girlfriend's ass, it was incredible. Michelle frantically rubbed her pussy as she was getting closer and closer, as her tits grew and grew, and then... it stopped.

Michelle shuddered, panting heavily, and looked down. "That's it?" She asked, disappointed. Her breasts were just a bit bigger than basketballs now. "I was so close to coming!"

Me too, Mike thought. With the growth stopped Michelle had stopped grinding, and Mike's own growth subsided as well. He didn't think anyone had even noticed, his lengthening dick hidden behind Michelle's back. He thought his cock must've gained a few centimetres, but he couldn't be sure while still wearing his increasingly constricting shorts. He released his hold on Michelle's tits—reluctantly—and adjusted himself.

Michelle looked back over her shoulder, and kissed him. "That was something else," she panted.

"Yeah," he said, looking her over. He thought she was just a little bit taller, too. "Want to continue in our room?"

"Desperately," she whispered. "But I also don't want to miss the rest of this spectacle. We'll have plenty of time later."

"I guess so," he conceded reluctantly. He didn't really care so much about seeing Maaya, Kimiko or the professor naked anymore, he just wanted more of Michelle. But he wasn't going to complain either.

Michelle took his hand, and stepped into the hot tub with him, sitting down next to Lina.

"I finally grow again, and it's still not much," she said sadly to Lina. "Why don't I get to feel like Rose? I tried to want it really hard, like you said."

"You're still worrying too much," Lina began to explain.

Mike just sat silently, as he realised his girlfriend had basically just admitted she'd done that deliberately.

"My turn!" Kimiko interrupted them. "Dylan, do you want to do the honours this time?"

Dylan looked mortified. He clearly couldn't handle the thought of having what just happened repeated but with him in a starring role.

"Look, I'll make it easy for you," Kimiko said sympathetically. She quickly shimmied her shorts and panties down those amazing legs, and took her shirt off. "Here, you've only got the bra to worry about."

Dylan nodded, swallowing hard. He stared at those swimmer's legs he'd admired so much for so long, and her cute, tight ass. But even those couldn't distract him from the main attraction for long, and he stood behind her, turning his attention to her bra. He didn't have the courage to touch her very much, unlike Mike with Michelle, and instead just brushed her long black hair out of the way and tried to unclasp the bra.

Some time passed.

More time passed.

"How's it going back there?" Rose called, laughing. "Having trouble?"

"Give me a break," came the grunted reply. "There's alotof hooks here!"

Finally, the immense bra came loose. Dylandefinitelydidn't dare to grab her from behind, so Kimiko just let it slide slowly down her front, letting her tits hang free in all their beach ball sized glory.

"Not as spectacular a reveal as during lunch," she said. "But I don't think I can ever top that."

"No less spectacular a set of tits, though," Rose whistled. "They look heavy!"

"They are," Kimiko said lovingly, putting her arms underneath them. Her hands disappeared into the soft, pliant flesh as she tried to lift them. "Deliciously heavy, soft, and perfect."

Mike looked up at the largest tits in the world from below, a vantage point provided by his position in the tub. The huge pair had very little sag, yet the way they moved under Kimiko's caress made them obviously natural. Mike wished he could try to lift them, feel their heft.

Kimiko stepped into the tub, pulling a dazed Dylan with her, and sat down next to Mary. "Less heavy now," she laughed. "Yay for buoyancy!"

"I don't really see what I can add to this at this point," Professor Tamura said, as she started to unbutton her blouse. "I'm not used to being so thoroughly outclassed."

"You're still only the third-smallest one here," Lina joked. "I'm tiny compared to you, and no one seemed to stare at them any less for it."

"Yeah, Professor," Rose joked. "Don't pretend you don't know that pretty much everyone in your class fantasises about seeing you naked. I feel privileged."

"I suppose so," she said, still not convinced. "And call me Sayoko, please. If you call me professor while I'm naked in a hot tub with you, that'd just be weird."

Whereas being naked in a hot tub with his sexy professor, that wouldn't be weird at all, Mike thought sarcastically.

She removed the shirt, and took her bra off, followed by her pants. "Well, there you go."

Mike looked at her appreciatively. She was the ultimate example of someone who was off-limits: she was one of his strictest professors; she didn't let them use implants in her class, so he couldn't record her; he'd never even dared to use undressing software with her. But here she was, in all her naked glory, J-cup tits with relatively small nipples jutting out from her chest. The most impressive un-augmented pair on display tonight.

Sayoko was quite a sight, actually. She looked barely older than her students, her features smooth and soft. She was in great shape, no doubt helped by the formula, had magnificent breasts, and topped it off with bright green hair and a little heart tattooed above her clean shaven pussy. She looked less like a professor and more like a real life anime girl. She oozed sexuality without even trying.

She got into the pool, and sat down next to Rose, casting a glance at the giantess's tits while she did. Mike thought she might be more excited by what was going on tonight than she was letting on.

That just left Maaya. The Japanese-Chinese girl hesitated, looking at Rose for support. The giantess nodded encouragingly, and gave her a hungry look. That kind of look from Michelle would've made Mike climb mountains for her, so if that wouldn't convince Maaya, he didn't know what would.

"Just grow out of your clothes!" Kimiko joked. "We've all grown today except for you and Mike."

Actually, it was just Maaya who hadn't grown yet, but Mike didn't feel the need to tell anyone. Michelle gave him a playful glance though, as she'd definitely noticed what had happened while his dick was pressed into her back. She absent-mindedly stroked his cock through his shorts, her actions hidden by the bubbles.

Mike thought Maaya would probably love to grow more, and join Rose in the insanely-tall category. However, she looked far too nervous to actually want to do it in front of everyone. If growing was indeed driven by desire, as Lina thought, Maaya would have to overcome that nervousness before she'd let herself grow again, unless it was in private.

Now was clearly not the time she'd manage that. Maaya simply removed her blouse and bra, and then dropped her skirt. She hesitated again before finally removing her panties. They all clapped as the girl overcame her modesty and let them look at her, and Rose wolf-whistled.

Maaya had actually always had a great figure. Although she had nothing on Rose's exaggerated hourglass shape, she had more hips than most Asians and a nice ass with it. With her sweet-yet-sexy face, at her former small stature she had looked extremely cute and desirable, and unlike Kimiko she knew how to use what she had.

Now, at over two-and-a-half metres and with a very impressive pair of tits, she wasn't exactly cute anymore. She was nothing short of astonishingly hot.

"Wow," Michelle said. "You look awesome!"

"Don't I know it," Rose said, eying her lover even more hungrily.

Embarrassed yet excited at the reactions she was getting, Maaya got into the tub. She moved to sit down next to Rose, but her huge girlfriend had other ideas. Rose pulled her into her lap, and the smaller giantess sat there, her head resting between Rose's huge tits. Rose reached around and caressed one of Maaya's soft boobs, while Maaya happily snuggled into Rose's chest.

Modesty, it seemed, was officially out the window for tonight.

***

With the show over, conversations resumed, and things were almost back to normal if it weren't for the fact that they were all sitting naked in a hot tub together and everyone was by now very, very horny. Glances were stolen all around, and those who were together were touching each other. Even Dylan had dared to put his hand on Kimiko, though it was more on her arm and ribcage than her breast for now.

"Well done, baby," Rose told Maaya. "I knew you could do it." She looked at Maaya lovingly, enjoying her feel against her. She fondled Maaya's boob, wishing it were bigger.

"Only because of you," Maaya replied adoringly. "You gave me the courage I lacked."

"I don't think much courage was needed, really," Sayoko Tamura said. "You look stunning. You both do."

"Hah!" Rose said. "You're one of the few here who didn't need formulas to look the way you do."

"Says the girl who was already the envy of the arcology even before this began," Sayoko replied. "You were both already very attractive, actually."

"My original tits had nothing on yours, Prof... I mean, Sayoko," Rose said. "I used to dream about seeing you like this." That was an understatement; she used to dream about doing much more than that. She'd longed for a girl with tits like Tamura's, though Maaya had surpassed her in every way.

"Me too," Maaya admitted, much to Rose's surprise. "What?" She asked when she saw Rose's look. "I obviously like tits. Iloveyours, don't I?"

"I have to admit," Sayoko said, looking hungrily at the Brazilian's huge chest, "and Iwillhave you killed if you tell anyone this, I've had a few daydreams about you as well."

Rose did a double take. This was her strict professor? The woman was practically fawning over her giant body. Waseveryoneas horny as she was tonight? Rose began feeling the itch again, the urge to grow, to have even more for Sayoko to stare at. But no, she didn't want to, not really. Not until Maaya caught up with her.

"Sounds like you want to trade places with me," Maaya said jokingly, cradling up to her huge girlfriend even closer. "Too bad this seat is taken."

"That's okay," Sayoko said. "I knew it could never be more than daydreams. Though I would like to..." She hesitated for a second, then leaned forward and took a giant breast in both hands, licking the big nipple before taking it into her mouth.

Rose moaned, it felt so good! She couldn't believe it: Sayoko Tamura was sucking on her tit! She could see Maaya turning red as she saw what happened, obviously very aroused, which only turned Rose on even more. In fact, most everyone was looking at them right now, which exhilarated the tall girl to no end. Wanting to give them a good show, she pushed Tamura's head—so small compared to her hand—into her tit, while continuing to fondle Maaya's tits with her other hand.

"Wow," Sayoko said finally when she dislodged herself from the nipple. "That was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I mean, they don't look that big on you because of your height, but from this perspective... wow! That's bigger than my head."

"Aren't they wonderful?" Maaya said, agreeing, caressing her girlfriend's other breast.

"Yeah, I could use a bit more on top compared to my overall size, couldn't I?" Rose said, even though she was, even relatively speaking, still way bigger than her original size. She couldn't believe she'd only gone for such a small improvement with the augmentation formula when this thing started. Clearly she should've gone for Tamura's size, or even bigger. "I'll have to focus on that next time I grow; if it works the way Lina said, I should be able to make that happen."

"Does it work like that, Professor?" Maaya asked. "I mean, is what Lina said true, about wanting to grow causing it to happen?"

"I'm not sure," Sayoko replied, being the good scientist she was. "Her reasoning was definitely sound, but we lack solid evidence at this point."

"Too bad I couldn't will myself to grow out of my clothes like Kimiko wanted," Maaya pouted. "That would've proved it."

"You could argue the fact you didn't disproves it. You obviously want to grow more, yet couldn't," Sayoko said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, but... everybody was watching me! I would never dare to do that!"

"Really? I think you have more courage than you think," Rose said lovingly. "It's too bad, though. Ireallywanted to see that happen. God, it would be so hot to have you bigger than me. I want to suck on your giant tit, the way Sayoko was sucking on mine."

Maaya looked around the hot tub. Everyone was still paying attention to the three of them.

"Yeah, so they're still watching," Rose said huskily. She started playing with Maaya's pussy as she was talking. "Isn't it exciting? Just think how muchtalleryou'd be than them. Wouldn't that feelso good, to look down on people the way they used to look down on you? But you'd be much bigger. You'd be the biggest, hottest, sexiest girl on the planet, putting even me to shame!"

"No one can be hotter than you," Maaya said sincerely. However, Rose knew she was getting to her; Maaya's breathing quickened, and she was squeezing her legs together on Rose's hand. Rose could tell the horniness was winning over Maaya's shyness.

"Mike would love to see it, right Mike? How about you, Michelle?" Rose said. Mike could barely react; he was too distracted by Michelle, who was stroking his cock under the water while she was also looking at the two giants.

"How about you, Kimiko?"

The Japanese girl gave them the thumbs up, before returning her hands to knead her own gigantic tits. Everyone in the group seemed to be waiting breathlessly to see what would happen.

"Everyone wants it, Maaya," Rose whispered in Maaya's ear. "I want it...so bad. You'll be the biggest of all, even more for me to love."

Rose rubbed Maaya's pussy faster, feeling she was close to orgasm. Maaya's eyes rolled back, her face contorted with pleasure, and then it happened. Rose could feel it happening. The weight on her lap suddenly increased as Maaya's head began rising higher out of the water.

Higher and higher she went, and her tits followed suit. Maaya turned around, hugging herself to Rose. Rose could feel Maaya's expanding globes push against her own, creeping upwards. She felt the nipples drag ever higher along her chest. She wanted to join in, to grow too, but not yet! Her body was tingling all over again, the mere thought of Maaya's expansion almost bringing her to orgasm.

When Maaya's head was level with her own, the two started kissing frantically. Maaya's tongue found its way into Rose's mouth, and Rose's hand, still rubbing Maaya's pussy, felt her come again.

"Oh my god..." Rose could hear Sayoko say, though it didn't really register. What did register was the feeling of their professor's hands against her tits. Sayoko had stood up, which meant her head was still below Rose's, and now also Maaya's. She was caressing the two pairs of giant tits that separated the equally humongous girls, and began to lick and suck whatever parts of them she could reach from the side.

Maaya's pleasure seemed to reach new levels from Sayoko's involvement, and her height shot up again. They had to break the kiss as Maaya's mouth was out of reach, but Rose didn't mind in the slightest; she now found her head between the largest pair of tits she'd ever seen. They were easily bigger than Kimiko's now, in terms of absolute size, which for Rose's giantess features made them just larger than her head. She buried her head between them, eagerly devouring them while Sayoko was doing the same to her tits as best she could while they were pressed against Maaya's stomach.

Dilandau
Dilandau
309 Followers
1...456789