Outside Interests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she slipped her pelvis off his still-rigid member, she whispered in his ear, "That was a fantastic fuck. I can't wait until next time."

"Next time?" he protested weakly but with a smile. "I'm not sure I will even recover from this time."

By the time he returned from his shower, she was in her medical uniform. They made small talk as he dressed. As he was leaving the room, she handed him a discretely vague business card, "Here is a card with our hours and a private website. You can phone or e-mail to arrange appointments."

As he took the card, she gave him an unexpected, sly wink. Turning the card over, he saw in very light pencil, barely visible against the threads of the elegant paper, a phone number, prefaced by the words, "my cell, M, T."

*****

Three weeks later, Paul called the number on the card at nine a.m. "Hello," came the pleasant answer, a bit out of breath.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," Paul replied.

"Not at all, I'm just finishing on the treadmill." Cindy's voice paused as Paul lingered with that mental image. "I've been watching for your number on my caller ID, thinking maybe you didn't figure out the 'M, T' on my note."

"That was fine, but I had to think some things through and wait until the right Monday or Tuesday."

"I'm glad you called. Are you busy these days?"

"I spent this whole weekend trying to get in one lousy workout, but kept getting interrupted for one task or errand after another. Finally, Sara exploded and said, 'Choose now, you bastard! Your stupid workout or me!' I came up and did the chores. I didn't want things to get irreconcilably bad before I had time to think."

"And?" Her question hung in the air.

"I think I want to find out if you'd still like to get together for a workout."

"Mmm. That sounds like a nice start."

"I don't know if you've ever been to the new spa resort on the mountain," he offered. "I went there last week and the gym and pool are unbelievable. It's very casual and very private."

"Sounds nice."

"Would you come with me?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Today?"

"Yes," she answered with increasing enthusiasm.

"Now?"

"How about in an hour?" she countered.

"I can pick you up," he offered.

"I'd rather drive myself this time," she answered.

"One hour?"

"One hour."

*****

The spa complex looked quite impressive from a distance, commanding the hill like a castle. As she approached on the access road, it became simply spectacular. She could make out a large building that must be the hotel portion, with an obviously trendy restaurant on the first floor and a wickedly advertised nightclub in a separate building. To the side, an unbelievable outdoor climbing wall towered over the gym building, which was connected to the main building by a glass structure that appeared to house the pool.

Passing up the valet parking for more privacy, she parked her car between a German luxury sedan and an outrageous British sports car. She slung her gym bag over her shoulder and walked toward the main entrance. As she walked past a lush garden, she saw Paul sitting with a newspaper and a coffee and walked toward him.

Uncertain of what protocols fit the situation, Cindy gave Paul a 'friends meeting for a drink' kiss on the cheek and sat down.

"I wasn't sure you'd be here," he said.

"I wasn't sure you'd be here," she answered.

"Friends?" he questioned.

"Definitely," she replied.

"More than friends?" he inquired hopefully, upping the ante.

"Not just yet."

"Sounds like a good balance," he commented as he relaxed. "That's my preference, too." After a pause, he continued, "Come inside. You'll love it."

The entrance was completely striking, consisting of a glass atrium with plants and a waterfall. "The gym is this way," he motioned, taking her arm in an informal and comfortable manner.

He placed enough cash on the counter to cover a typical gym's monthly membership for a half dozen people. The receptionist responded sweetly, "If at any time, you wish a tour or individual attention from our personal trainers, just stop back here at the desk. Locker rooms are to the right."

"Meet you here in five minutes?" he asked. She nodded and entered the women's door. The cheery room had pastel prints, live plants, and lockers that looked like stylish European furniture. She changed into a trim pink workout top and shorts, not frumpy, but not too flashy. She placed the rest of her clothing and tote in the locker, and set the electronic choose-your-own combination. She couldn't resist a look around and discovered that the changing area connected to a women-only hot tub, sauna, and steam room.

She stepped out of the locker room to see Paul reading a bulletin board. Gazing appreciatively but discretely at her outfit, he commented on his reading. "The pool is in use by a water aerobics class now, but open swim starts in an hour. I hope you brought your suit."

"I did, in fact," she smiled as they walked towards the large, bright, open room. The layout was extremely inviting, with areas for machines, mat exercises, and free weights transitioning into each other in a way that made a consistent whole rather than segregated areas. She was pleased to see that some of the buff guys were on the mats using exercise balls and some of the strikingly hot women were at the free weights.

"We should do it all, but we have to start somewhere," he suggested, and gestured toward a slightly raised area with the largest collection of aerobic equipment Cindy had ever seen.

The hour passed in a blur for Paul and Cindy. They trotted together on adjacent treadmills and then moved to the weight machines. They shared stories of their school days as they did too many sit-ups, and then finally spotted each other on the free weights. Cindy was impressed by Paul's calm and peaceful demeanor. He seemed to love working out, but as part of a lifestyle, rather than some compulsive gym-rat mentality. Paul was impressed by Cindy's graceful, athletic moves, and willingness to try anything. Finally they ordered a blended fruit concoction at the juice bar and poured it into two separate glasses to share.

"I've never seen anything like this," Cindy exclaimed, drinking in the view again.

"Wait until you see the pool," Paul responded. "Meet you in ten minutes."

As he saw her approaching the pool, he decided that she had excellent taste. Cindy had changed into a white bikini that perfectly complimented her figure and her tan.

"This pool is lovely," she said, admiring the sunny greenhouse filled with tropical flowers.

"I'll give you the underwater tour. Jump!" Paul directed, taking her by the hand and diving off the side. They splashed in together, breaking the surface at the same time, laughing like kids at a summer swimming hole. Paul kissed Cindy on the lips, for longer than he had planned. He pulled away and blinked, then invited her for a swim around the complex.

It was an intriguing pool. One end had a channel that went under a rocky grotto to connect to an outdoor swimming pool. The other end led through a set of underwater jets and into a deep hot tub. She had never imagined it was technically possible to make such a combination, but it was a delicious feeling to swim past the underwater fingers into a hot tub that was deep enough to stretch out in and submerge. Almost floating, they rested next to each other with their fingers intertwined, not wanting the moment to end.

Cindy broke the silence by repeating her recurring thought: "This is the most amazing place."

"I'm glad you like it," he sighed in contentment. "They even cater to people who want complete privacy with their personal trainer."

"Really?" she inquired.

"They have individual rooms with a multi-station weight machine, treadmill, and mats, so the paparazzi-ducking rich and famous can work out without any audience."

"I'd love to try something like that," she said.

"I thought you'd never ask," he teased. "I've reserved a private gym. You can grab your gym bag and head along the corridor toward the hotel. Room 127."

They climbed out of the pool and into luxurious heated towels. Walking toward the changing area, they touched hands briefly before entering their separate locker rooms. Cindy dried her hair and put her workout attire back on, this time with a far tinier bra and thong underneath. Draping a towel around her neck so her nipples would not be so obvious, she carried her gym bag to the hotel corridor. Before reaching the main lobby, she saw number 127 and knocked.

He opened the door, grinning broadly.

"It's heavenly," Cindy exclaimed as she danced inside. A multipurpose version of the finest brand of gym machine sat in the room, surrounded by mirrored walls on two sides. The remaining wall was floor-to-ceiling glass and opened onto a sunny courtyard with lush plants and a ten-foot high privacy fence that was camouflaged to look like a forest. The rest of the room contained a treadmill and thick mats with exercise balls and bands. "I had no idea this company even made home gym equipment," she commented.

"They don't. It's a complete custom design, just for this spa."

"Wow," she said, surprised. "Show me what it will do."

"OK, but you should try the treadmill," he suggested. "It's as smooth as butter. It was actually designed to be as soft as sand for running barefoot."

"We'll see, buster!" she laughed as she pulled off her shoes and socks. "You too," she demanded. He laughed as he pulled off his as well.

As she stepped on the treadmill, she was amazed that the gel surface felt so comfortable. It took a bit of getting used to, but she settled into a comfortable walking pace.

"The best feature of this room is the privacy," he stated. "At home, I love lifting with no shirt, but it's always against gym rules."

"No rules here. Go ahead," she encouraged him. He peeled off his tee-shirt and began doing sitting chest presses. "Nice chest, big boy," she said in a complimentary voice as he pumped the weights.

"You too!" he insisted. "Don't be shy. I see those nipples just straining to get out of that top."

"You bad boy," Cindy teased as she pulled the top over her head and tossed it in the corner.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "That is the world's most perfect bra. I mean, you have the world's most perfect breasts to put in it, but I've never seen a bra that had cups on the sides but was low enough to show your nipples. I mean, not YOUR nipples necessarily..."

"Oh, shut up already, mister google-eyes," she laughed. "Try the internet sometime."

"I guess I don't need these either," Paul said, as he pulled off his gym shorts. His briefs held his package in place, but Cindy could tell he was already partially aroused. "You next," he insisted.

"Alright," she chuckled. Cindy stopped and peeled off her snug shorts, revealing a tiny thong that matched the bra. She climbed back on the treadmill and resumed her bold stride.

"You have an amazingly pert ass," he declared. "I know that's not a usual combination of words, but you are finely-sculpted. If I may be so bold to ask, why not the bra first?"

"My boobies would bounce way too much," she explained, increasing her pace to a relaxed stride.

"I think you are probably confusing the concept of 'way too much' with 'delightfully,'" he teased.

"You know, you're bouncing around in those briefs so much that you might as well lose those as well."

"As long as you lose the rest too," he countered.

"Deal!" she exclaimed as she unhooked her bra. Even though she slowed down to a gentle walk, her breasts still moved in a spectacularly entrancing orbit. "Let's go! If you see me walk nude, I want to see you do shoulder presses nude."

Stirred from his absorption with her breasts, Paul took off his briefs, grabbed the handles and pumped the weight. To Cindy's delight each repetition stretched out his body to show a lean and attractive physique, and the little thrust of his hips as they rocked forward was particularly appealing.

Stepping off the treadmill, Cindy pulled her thong over her hips and down to the floor, dangling her soft globes into his direct line of vision. "Not fair," he said in mock protest. "I can't decide what part of you is more beautiful."

"You'll just have to do more in-depth research," she jibed, and stepped over toward him.

"You look like Eve walking through the Garden of Eden," he declared.

As they wrapped their arms around each other, she replied "Take me, my Adam."

His response was to guide her down to the mats. The comfortable foam had an unfamiliar fabric that felt like luxurious bed sheets. Lying alongside her, he kissed her lips and she responded. Their tongues darted and danced past each other, making excursions to earlobes and necks to return to each other and reunite at the passionate pressure of their lips.

His hands caressed her shapely shoulders and torso, and then danced over her breasts. Savoring their gentle slopes was too much of a treat for just his fingers, so he managed to break off the kisses to dance his lips down to her soft swells. His tongue finally got a chance to do the exploration of her luscious hills that he had longed for at their last meeting. Her nipples tightened into gentle knots of intense pleasure.

"There's something I'd like you to promise me," Paul interrupted.

Cindy brought her hazel eyes to focus on his earnest brown eyes and asked "What?"

"That you will always tell me and show me what you want sexually. I spent the last six years in a guessing game that left two people unsatisfied."

"Sounds good to me," she assented, rearing her head back again as his lips reattached to her nipples.

The primordial pressure to go lower overcame his patience as his hands roamed down her trim belly and flaring hips. He cupped his hand over her mound and she pressed into it.

"Starting now," he stated, moving her hand to cover his. "Right now, show me what you want."

Eyes shining with anticipation and appreciation, Cindy pressed his hand gently over her sex. She curved his hand and fingers so they made an arch, massaging with somewhat more pressure on both of her smooth puffy lips and less directly on the center slit.

"Nobody has ever asked me that," she panted as she increased the pace of their combined motion.

She adjusted his hand several times as her arousal increased. Paul was surprised that when she spread her legs fully, she moved his hand to stimulate the top of her slit seemingly well above her hood while applying enough downward pressure for him to feel its swollen shaft.

"I would love to kiss your pussy," Paul said with a touch of sadness in the invitation.

"You can, baby," Cindy panted. "I've never had sex without using a condom. I only had oral sex with one boyfriend two years ago and I've been completely STD free since." Catching her breath again, she said "I've been saving myself for you. Dive in!"

His eyes lit up as his mouth traveled over her belly and thighs, circling toward the object of his desire. With unconcealed impatience, she pushed her center towards his mouth, rotating in a primal dance. Tantalizing her no longer, he started planting sweet kisses over her lips as she spread her legs and sifted her fingers through his hair. Nibbling and tugging on her lips with his own, he allowed his hands to sample the rest of her succulent body, from her firm thighs to the soft mounds of her breasts.


Cindy pulled his head harder against her impatient pussy, making it necessary for Paul to steal precious breaths when he could. He began massaging her hood area with the entire width of his tongue, causing yet another increase in her pressure on his face. He dipped the tip of his tongue into her sweet cavity and tasted the tangy nectar she offered. As he spread the slippery honey around the clit, her moans intensified. He flicked and sucked, with only occasional adjustments from Cindy's uninhibited grip on his head.

Finally, her bucking passed the point of control. She dug her heels into Paul's back and pressed her sex into his face with unrestrained abandon. "Yes! Oh, yes! ... Uunnh!"

As relaxation spread from her center across her tired limbs, a broad smile spread across her face. "You made it worth the two-year wait," she said softly and pulled him up to lay next to her. Their kisses were more tender than they had anticipated, and their fingers again sampled the delights of each other.

"I need to head back in fifteen minutes. Ready for a quickie?" she asked as she rolled over to kneel between his legs.

"Wait," he said. "This is so delicious; I'd rather just hold you." He pushed the patio door open and they lay in the sun, listening to the birds that flitted in and out of the private garden as they made plans for their next date.

*****

Two weeks later, he dialed her cell number as his heart beat faster with anticipation.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hi, sweetie, I've missed you," he replied. "Can you get away Saturday the 12th?"

"If I ask this week," she responded.

"Remember how delicious it was lying naked in the sun at the spa?"

"Absolutely!"

"There's a naturist resort about an hour north. Very exclusive, very private," he informed her. "I thought we could spend the day."

"Naturist??"

"You know... clothing-optional, nudist, textile-free."

"Of course I know, you silly guy. But, I don't know about if I want to walk around with everybody looking at my... whatever."

"It's not a sex club or anything kinky. The grounds are clothing-optional, so you can wear whatever you want. Only the pools are nude-only, since it keeps the filters cleaner."

"I don't know," she protested. "I'm a very private person!"

"I know you are," he said, slowing down the excitement in his voice. "I was there once before. A couple I know from college invited me there before Sara and I got married. It's strictly invitation-only and very discreet. Being a horny single guy meant that for the first hour I didn't do much except sunbathe with a towel over my erection, but after that, it was really relaxed. People weren't showing off, ogling, parading around, or getting stared at. It's a very relaxed resort."

"I'll think about it."

"I'll email you a link to their website. You can check it out for yourself. It won't look like the right site, but just click on the 'employees only' link. The password this month is ismcadats."

"What kind of password is that?"

"It's the first letters of 'I shed my clothes and dance among the stars.' Call me back after you check it out."

Cindy smiled at seeing her lover's handle in her in-box. She opened the email and clicked on the link. The website looked like the homepage of a still-starting internet consulting site. Poking around first, she found that most of the links just led to "page under construction, come back later" messages. Finally, she clicked on the employee's portal and entered the password.

The real homepage depicted a beautiful country resort with a timbered lodge building. The hotel suites were modern but charming. The dining room menu for today offered only four entrees, beef, chicken, fish, and vegetarian, but the preparations seemed elegant and the picture of the accompanying salad bar was spectacular. The outdoor photos showed a beautiful pool, tennis courts, and gardens. This could be the site of any high-end resort, since the only person pictured so far was a very traditionally dressed chef. In a bit of mild frustration, she browsed further.

Finally, under 'activities' she found pictures of people. Some wore swimsuits but most were naked. In contrast to nudity in the media, these people were not posing to tease. They were definitely real people, none in perfect shape, but the majority seemed to follow a healthy lifestyle. People seemed unperturbed by the skin around them and just seemed to be relaxed and enjoying whatever they were doing; swimming, playing volleyball, or just sitting around.