Outside Interests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy paid particular attention to the women. They seemed completely comfortable to let their breasts hang out into real womanly curves. It had always been her personal source of insecurity, especially being surrounded by co-workers with perpetually perky implants. Even the English language seemed to have no good word for natural beauty. The nicest descriptions of removing bras from real breasts seemed to use 'sag' or 'droop' to describe the sensual shift of womanly softness. Looking down at her own chest for a moment, she thought, "If they can do it, I can too." She smiled and dialed the phone.

When he answered the phone, she started "I'd really love to, but..."

"Great!" he interrupted. "I can pick you up at eight in the morning."

"... it would never work," she continued. "How would you get away?"

"It's actually fits perfectly into some long-standing plans," he answered. "Sara is going on some new-age Zen retreat for the entire weekend - no phones. I'm supposed to go on a fishing trip with two of my buddies - no phones. They'll cover for me, since I've certainly covered for them more than once."

"All right, then," she agreed, "eight o'clock."

*****

They waited in greedy anticipation and interminable frustration for the week and a half to pass. Cindy had been looking out the window a dozen times since seven forty-five. When an ordinary-looking black SUV pulled up, she didn't even notice it until her cell phone rang. "I'm out front; would you like me to ring the doorbell?" Paul asked.

"I'll come out. What happened to your car?"

"This is a rental SUV for the fishing trip."

"Aha," she said, happy for the explanation but wistful that their relationship could not be out in the open yet.

She closed her cell phone, locked the door, and carried her large tote bag to the car. Paul drank in the vision of Cindy in a tasteful sun dress, complemented with a fashionable straw hat and sunglasses.

"You look like you're ready for Rodeo Drive," he joked.

"Even if they can see the rest of me, I can hide my face under my hat," she explained with shyness in her voice.

"And you're traveling light," he added.

"That's because I haven't a single thing to wear," she laughed and playfully batted him on the shoulder. She gave him a light little kiss that turned into a one-minute exploration of each other's lips and tongue.

The drive was a time for them to share more of their lives and interests. He had gone to college for an engineering degree and switched to business. He enjoyed the high action of the sales world and never regretted the decision. He didn't need to re-explain the difficult and dying marriage, with the only bright spot being no children to be hurt in the process.

She had gone to college for art but was abused and injured by a boyfriend in her first semester. After spending a week in the hospital and facing a long recovery, she dropped out of school. Going through physical therapy awakened her sense of being touched and touching. With an ignited passion for medical issues and an only slightly bruised empathy for other people, physical therapist training was a snap.

She had become friends with Jordan at the hospital, and when she needed some extra money to buy a new car, Jordan suggested moonlighting with her and doing massages part-time. She enjoyed the very profitable work and had lived quietly, taking up painting classes at a local community college. She had already saved more than a hundred thousand dollars toward starting her own rehabilitation office.

Sooner than she expected, Paul turned the car into the driveway of what appeared to be yet-another boring gated community. The security guard smiled professionally and handled the details. "Good morning, ma'am. Good morning, sir. I'll need the name of the people you are visiting and your driver's licenses."

The guard held their licenses in front of a scanner and the image of each card appeared on his computer screen. He typed in the information that Paul provided; "Davis residence, 4112 Oak Lane."

The only item that mattered was the house number, which was really the confirmation number for their reservation. Before he had finished typing the street name, the subtle border around the license images turned from yellow to green, indicating a valid match. The guard relaxed, pressed a button to open the gate, and motioned them in, saying "Welcome to our community. Have a nice day."

The peaceful road led through a thick forest of trees. Eventually they emerged into a parking lot with a view of the main lodge pictured on the website. Slinging their light bags over their shoulders, they walked toward the main building. One exiting couple waved as they passed them on the way to the parking lot. Paul took Cindy's hand in a tentative gesture that became comfortable to them both as they approached the front entrance.

The door opened to reveal a small but comfortable lobby. Cindy was relieved to see that the receptionist sitting behind the desk appeared fully clothed and suppressed a giggle at the thought that she could still be naked from the waist down. The receptionist stood up, revealing a perfectly ordinary business skirt, and shook their hands warmly. She welcomed them and explained that this room was primarily used for guests meeting with visitors who weren't comfortable inside.

She briefly described the policies that Cindy had already read on the website and asked them to sign a short form that asserted that they would not take any photos without the written consent of everyone present, and that any inappropriate behavior would be cause for immediate ejection without refund. Once the preliminaries were finished, she held open a door and welcomed them inside.

Cindy found herself in a large locker room unlike any she had seen before. First, it was much more tasteful, with plants, indirect lighting, and clean wood furniture consisting of comfortable benches and chairs. More shockingly, however, it contained an assortment of men and women in various stages of undress. Astonishingly, no one seemed fazed by the sight of body bits that had to remain hidden in the outside world.

Paul took her by the arm and led her over to a somewhat sheltered nook with lockers that were probably reserved for newcomers, she realized. He opened two doors with the keys he had received and handed one key to Cindy. "The fact that no one has clothes on or even gives it a second though takes a bit of getting used to," he said, recalling his own first experience. "By the time you leave for home, though, you'll start wishing you didn't need to worry about matching an outfit for the day and washing clothes at the end of the week."

The relative privacy of the nook was comforting to Cindy as she unbuttoned the sundress. The presence of the other people in the room made her shy about undressing even in front of Paul; this despite the fact that he had already explored every inch of her skin with his eyes and fingers, most of it with his lips, and some of it with items far more pleasurable.

Paul undressed completely, hanging and folding his clothes neatly, and then wrapping a towel around his waist. Cindy was more hesitant. Facing away from the main room and sheltered by her unbuttoned sundress, she pulled off her panties and replaced them with a swimsuit thong. Sliding her arms out of the sundress sleeves, she gingerly removed her bra and quickly put on a loose-fitting but somewhat sheer beach shirt as a compromise between nudity and the privacy and stability she craved. She put on her floppy beach hat as a final security blanket.

She turned to Paul and said "Ready, I think. I must look like quite a sight."

"You look marvelous, dear, and nobody cares how anybody looks."

Carrying a towel draped over her arm and holding his hand for protection, Cindy walked with him through the beautiful, open dining hall. Four naked people were playing cards at one table as if nothing was unusual. A woman sat reading a paperback novel while the man next to her was engrossed in the business section of the newspaper. Finally, they walked past a bar where a bare-butt couple stood with drinks.

Everyone seemed to have fairly normal bodies, and glancing at them was not an arousing experience. The one exception was the young female college-age bartender. Instead of being interested by the woman's obviously shapely and completely exposed breasts, Cindy felt her eyes pulled toward the apron around her waist, wondering what delights lay beneath.

"Whoa," Cindy remarked to herself, "quite a mindset change."

They continued out onto a flagstone patio that overlooked the pool and grounds beyond. The pool crowd sounded like they were having fun with an informal game of water polo at one end, while the lawn was dotted by people on blankets, enjoying the sun.

"Shall we sit here?" Paul suggested, motioning toward a pair of lounge chairs in a relatively uncrowded area.

"Sounds good," Cindy replied, feeling less on display as she lay on the chair.

Putting on her sunglasses for an additional layer of security, she relaxed more and enjoyed the sun. As people of all shapes and sizes walked past she realized that she wasn't bothering to check out anyone's figure any more, instead just meeting their eyes with a smile or a casual 'hello.' As the sun warmed her, she unbuttoned her cover-up and allowed it to fall open enough to expose a vertical swath of bare flesh several inches wide that revealed her cleavage and inner portions of both breasts. Below that, the ends fell open over her hips to expose her trim midriff and tiny thong.

Just as she was starting to get annoyed by the cloth over her nipples compared to the cool breeze between her breasts, a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Good morning," said the cute hostess with the tantalizing apron. "Would you care for drinks or sandwiches from the bar?" Cindy tugged her cover-up closed and sat up while the woman continued "Welcome to the lodge. I hope you're enjoying it here -- it's a wonderfully addictive experience."

"How did you know it was my first time?"

"Almost everyone forgets about their clothes by the second day, and even the most insecure don't last a week," the woman quickly explained.

"Have you been here long?" Cindy inquired.

"This is my third summer. When I graduate next June, I'm hoping to find a teaching job. I'll happily trade the lower salary for the chance to spend summers up here." After a pause, she offered some recommendations. "I sun-brew the iced-tea myself, and it's wonderful with alcohol or not. The tuna or turkey sandwiches are perfect for a beautiful day like today."

Cindy chose tuna and Paul opted for the turkey. While they waited, Cindy lowered the back of the lounge chair, rolled onto her stomach, and slid her cover-up off her shoulders. Paul also turned on his stomach and removed his towel. She chuckled at a mental joke about really toasting their buns in the sun. Paul silently took her hand, and her thoughts drifted away to a lazy Caribbean island.

The words "Your sandwiches" interrupted Cindy's reverie as the bartender placed the tray and a small table between their chairs.

Cindy rolled onto her side, unconcerned for the moment about whether her breasts were exposed, drooping, flopping, or sagging; Paul just smiled, thinking that their every motion was beautiful.

He walked around to help raise the back of her chair. They sat enjoying their meal and the sun, and watched the start of an impromptu volleyball game.

Finishing his iced tea, Paul suggested they walk around to see the rest of the grounds and head toward the pool. Cindy said "Just a minute." She stood up and gracefully slid off her thong, dangling the tiny garment from one finger.

They walked past the gym, a beautiful structure with wood framed floor-to-ceiling windows and a cathedral ceiling. "Steam, sauna, machines, and exercise classes, even free-weights," Paul detailed.

"You could work out," Cindy offered.

"Another day," he explained, "I'd rather spend today with you."

They dropped their sandals, towels, and Cindy's cast-off clothing in a cubbyhole, rinsed off together in the outdoor shower, and slid into the pool. Swimming without a suit felt smooth and effortless, and a few quick strokes sent her gliding through the water. She felt as quick and graceful as the wet and shiny-coated seals she loved to watch.

She and Paul popped their heads out of the water together and kissed. They began another casual lap toward the other end of the pool. The buoyancy of her breasts was something Cindy had never noticed before. They had a delightful habit of breaking through the surface when she turned far enough, causing little splashes along her sensitive skin. Cindy felt years younger and alive to the core.

At this end, they were only a few steps from the hot tub, so Paul motioned in that direction and they climbed out of the main pool and into the bubbling jets. After a minute she realized that her bare skin was experiencing the spa in a new dimension - sweet caresses all over her skin, but now having access everywhere.

She faced the side of the deep tub and spread her legs slightly to let the jets play over the sensitive inches between. Her arousal was aided by the curtain of bubbles rising past her nipples, causing them to pucker into delightful little peaks. Paul, of course noticed these with delight as he slid over to give her another kiss.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hot enough," he quipped. "Ready to dry off?"

They climbed out of the hot tub and retrieved their towels. Spreading them on the soft grass, they lay on their backs, lovingly touching fingers and toes. The sun warmed their groins as wisps of the summer breeze tickled the curls just above. Rolling onto their fronts, they let the sun spread its heat deep into their backs and buttocks.

Paul's hand, which had been caressing Cindy's shoulder and back, slipped down to brush the curve of her breast protruding between her side and the towel. "Any more of that, big guy, and we'll need to get a room," she joked.

"Already reserved," he answered, "if you want."

A broad smile was her only response as they lifted the towels, retrieved their clothes from the cubbyhole, and then gathered a few items from the locker room.

They walked down the jasmine-scented hallway to the hotel wing and found the room. Inside, they discovered tasteful wood furniture, sheer curtains over beautiful windows overlooking the gardens, and a ceiling fan that turned lazily overhead.

"It's beautiful," she said peacefully. "Now," she insisted as she pushed him back out the door, "I need fifteen minutes. You go and lift some weights like you've been dying to, shower, and get your cute butt back here on time."

He smiled, and without objecting headed back to the gym. The equipment was modern and sturdy. He did two sets of bench presses as exercise spread the familiar feeling of well-being through his body. He did one set of bicep curls, but the tension in his hips and the thought of Cindy waiting for him caused his member to start to swell. Even though nobody seemed to notice, he decided to take his shower. He returned to the room with ten seconds to spare and knocked.

When she opened the door he paused for a moment to drink in her appearance. She had showered and re-styled her hair to its regular casual elegance. She was an absolute vision of beauty, wearing a white silk camisole and tap pants set that highlighted her fresh glow and shapely legs.

Closing the door behind him, he teased "So after being naked all day, you needed to get dressed for bed?"

"Of course," she insisted, "The fun is always in the unwrapping."

"I actually thought the same thing," he said sheepishly as he reached into his tote bag for a pair of navy blue silk boxers and pulled them on.

"Good taste," they said simultaneously, inspiring a laugh that ended in a long hug. They slowly led each other over to the bed with arms encircling the other and lips devouring tongues.

Cindy broke their kiss to look directly into Paul's eyes. Nose to nose, she whispered, "Remember how you said I should always ask for what I want?"

"Of course," he said.

While leading him to the bottom of the bed, she pulled the elegant comforter and sheets over an adjacent wicker chest, creating a large, comfortable, pristine altar for their lovemaking. Turning toward him again with her intense hazel eyes, she continued speaking in a low voice that caused his cock to pound in anticipation.

"I want you deep inside me, pushing past my g-spot with every stroke. You can tease my clit as much as you want - you're very good at that, you know. But when I'm ready to cum, you need to press it gently toward my pussy, so it can feel you sliding in and out. Ready?"

Without waiting for his answer, but knowing what it would be, she turned and pulled two pillows on top of the pile. Bending at the waist, she rested her chest on the soft assembly. The sight of her tight tush, upraised in a carnal offering, was more than enough invitation.

She heard him kneeling down behind her and thought, what a gentleman she'd found; someone who would give her oral first, even when given permission to ram right in. She awaited the soft touch of his lips on her pussy. Instead, she felt tantalizing strokes of his fingernails gently tracing the curves of her calves. She felt nibbles and soft kisses on the back of her knees. Unfamiliar, yet surprisingly right, they became unexpected vortexes of sensation as Paul's hands continued soft caresses up her thighs.

His touch became electric as he slowly swept up her inner thighs and around the lovely globes of her tush. She felt firm pressure down the outside of her hips, with feathery gentle brush strokes up the inside. His kisses followed his hands up the backs of her thighs, leading to soft moans from Cindy. As his hands returned to the hollow behind her knees to remind them of their pleasure, he continued his kisses closer to her center.

Paul paused to tongue the gentle boundary between thigh and ass, causing Cindy to push against him in anticipation. His mouth left her for a moment while his hands remained on her hips, steadying her for... His kisses resumed at the small of her back, sending shudders up her spine. He circled and weaved, kissing everywhere at once as his hands roamed inside her camisole, up to the tiny spaghetti straps lying against her shoulders, gently massaging away any accumulating tension. As he switched to his tongue his hands slid down her sides to caress the edges of her breasts. She arched her back, allowing her mounds to hang free inside the silky top so his hands could explore their entirety.

As her nipples reached new heights of tension, Paul considered sliding off her camisole. Instead, he gently pulled it downward at the hem, so Cindy's nipples would slide along the silky fabric rather than the cotton pillowcases.

He slid down to gaze at the flaring of her cheeks, exposing the delicate peach-cleft of her labia. With his softest kisses he traced the arcs where they met her beautiful thighs, then the valley where they met each other. His tongue gently dipped along this line, tasting her nectar and spreading its slipperiness down to her hood. As she pressed her hips toward him his lips became more insistent, gently massaging as he sucked and nibbled.

Flattening his tongue into a gentle pad over her clit, he massaged it in a circular motion that matched the unconscious rocking of Cindy's pelvis. As her breaths became more ragged and her moisture became a slippery delight, he stood up and replaced his tongue with the smooth tip of his cock. Cindy gasped at the new sensation and spread her hips a bit more, inviting him to fill the ache inside her.

He gently rocked his bulbous head between the firm muscles at her entrance, coaxing it into her tight center. Their juices mixed into an even more slippery concoction as he burrowed further into her sex. As his hands reached around to gently massage her button, he adjusted his angle of penetration until her breathing became pants of pleasure.