Outside the Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria listened carefully, really contemplating what she was saying. Thus far everything Mistress had said, had been spot on. Mistress pulled Victoria's arms up and one after the other she put the shackles on. Looking up at them Victoria realized the chains were looped through a hoop at the top. She couldn't see the machine behind her but it was a sort of pulley system used for lifting and moving heavy objects.

She wasn't totally naked. Mistress had given her tennis bracelets to guard her wrist from major bruising. Mistress pulled Victorias hair back and clipped it in to a messy bun. She had made it very clear to Victoria that any marks she got she could hide.

She hadn't thought there would be marks. Standing there naked, as Mistress picked up a crop, she felt idiotic for assuming that. "I'll give you ideas of how to get your husband to initiate things pet." Victoria heard a scraping as Mistress dragged something behind her. "My job is to make pain a positive thing for you. The best thing you can do is get wet when he hurts you."

Victoria didn't say it but she was bone dry. She was terrified and she didn't feel the slightest bit aroused standing there exposed. She heard Mistress working behind her. "What are our safe words pet and when do we use them?"

This had to have been the 6th time she had asked Victoria that. Although it was repetitive and annoying it brought Victoria some comfort. "Mercy means I need a minute to breath. If the pain becomes overwhelming or the position I'm in distracts from my ability to tend to you." She had it verbatim as she had been told it. "Red means the fun is over. Skin has been broken or I feel I can't serve you any longer. You will make sure I'm not injured and then send me home."

Mistress made soft sounds of approval when a deafening clanking noise came from behind Victoria. She squeaked about to ask what that was when she felt her arms being lifted up slowly. She heard each link behind her being moved by the machine.

Her arms had been slack. They quickly were straight and then forcing her to her tip toes. The floor was a type of rubber she remembered seeing in a gym once. She was more aware of it than before as her toes scrunched to grab on to something. She found herself turning. Her shackles were on a pin. If she were totally off the ground she would spin around like her garden windmills.

"I can't reach!" Victoria whimpered leveraging her weight from left to right.

"That's the point pet. The session is starting. We still have two hours left after all that talking. From here on out it's just Yes or No Mistress do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Victoria answered and Mistress touched her hips slightly and rotated her around. She allowed Victoria to tip toe the 180 not forcing her to put all her weight on her wrists just yet. Once she was turned around Victoria's anxiety had returned.

The gym support beam had a wand vibrator strapped to the end pointed at her. The machine that was holding her up was actually built in to the wall. She couldn't see much at her sides, do to her arms, but the other folding chair was sitting just to the left of the machine.

She could feel knots in her stomach and the urge to flee. She closed her eyes and let herself breath slowly. She wanted this. She wanted to be trained. She wanted to hurt. Her usual tactics were currently failing to ease her anxiety.

"It's ok pet." Cooed Mistress as she softly ran her hand over Victoria's back "I will help you, I promise." Victoria wanted to thank her but didn't want to say something she wasn't allowed. She hopped her expression reflected she appreciated Mistress.

Victoria watched a Mistress used her body weight to move the support beam closer. She had placed it perfect and before Victoria knew it the Vibe was pressing against her pussy lips. "Oh good, I was worried the support beam would be too high. It helps you're tall like me." Victoria was 5'8 and had thought Mistress was an Amazon initially. Her heels made her ghastly tall. It was why Victoria wore kitten heels or flats.

"Now pet." Mistress walked around the back of her. She came back in to Victoria's view with her crop again. She walked up and pat the folding chair. "It will help if you have a good imagination." She did. One that often ran away with her too. "I want you to look at this chair and I want you to pretend your husband is watching."

Victoria looked at her confused before Mistress continued "Most woman who come to me are disappointed in their husbands. At best they are dominated by me and wish their husband would step it up like that. You pet, love your husband. You only want him. You're not going to be able to look at me and see him. He's never done this to you before so I want you to close your eyes for a minute."

Victoria did as she was told. Her right foot slipped a little but she didn't turn. The vibe was lodged between her legs. She knew her shoulders and wrist would be feeling this tomorrow.

"You told me some times your husband likes to jack off and watch you play with yourself." He did. "So imagine him in front of you like that. The look in his eye. Watch Jeff stroke his cock just for you." With everything going on she couldn't be bothered to feel embarrassed about another woman talking about her husband's cock. Right now she could see him plain as day and her pussy was tingling.

"Once you have a clear image of him Victoria." She kept her eyes shut listening to Mistress as she got closer to her and then was behind her. "I want you to open your eyes and know you're doing this for him and he LOVES it." Victoria's eyes flickered open and she could see her husband still.

She could see his steel blue eyes blazing with lust. His salt and pepper hair messy from her fingers running through it. He worked out with her and it showed. He sat totally naked a lean tone stomach he was 6'3 and he never made her feel too tall. His massive hands stroked his 7 inches slowly. He always went slow he could control himself he always waited til she came. He always pleased her. His 7 inches was perfect and still stretched her pussy with its girth even after 20+ years. He had taken her virginity and she could never imagine loving anyone as deeply as she did him. "I'm ready." She thought to herself suddenly very excited.

She didn't know it but Mistress had a mirror angled on Victoria. The second she saw the lustful smile creep across Victoria's face she began. Her riding crop was flicked with medium pressure against Victoria's ass.

Victoria lost her footing. She gasped but was surprised it didn't hurt more. The second burned like hell. When she cried out Mistress laughed. "The first is always the easiest. Your adrenaline was pumping. The rest will hurt. You wasted too much of your adrenaline just tip toeing up to my house."

All Victoria could do was whimper. Only having two options didn't leave her much to respond to. The beating continued. Mistress used the tip of the crop giving Victoria sharp stabbing pains up and down her back, over her ass and on the backs of her thighs. She went just low enough that Victoria could still hide it with her Sundress.

The image of her husband was getting blurry. She didn't realize it was from the tears welling in her eyes. As quickly as it started it stopped. She had lost count how many times she'd been cropped. She was surprised when she saw Mistress walk in front of the chair glaring.

"You should have said Mercy Victoria. Your husband is afraid of hurting you. He loves you and he doesn't want you enduring things you don't want to. You MUST be honest with yourself. You MUST promise me you'll use the safe words. We can't work together if I can't trust that you will."

Victoria didn't know how to respond again only having two options. Mistress threw down the crop and grabbed Victoria's hips. She spun her a bit to the right so she could see the mirror. "Look at yourself Victoria." She did.

Her makeup was smeared with tears running down her face. Her body hanging her chest heaving from holding her breath instead of screaming when she wanted to. Mistress walked in front of her. Her face were right at Victoria's breast and she was too beat to care.

Mistress gently held Victoria's face using her thumbs to wipe away the tears. "You shouldn't be in tears Sweety. You need to be able to stop yourself before then. It's ok to wince and cry out in pain. The second you feel like you might cry if you get cropped again you MUST say Mercy. Your husband can never see you cry." She reached for something Victoria couldn't see. She came back with a towel wiping away Victoria's tears and makeup.

Victoria felt an insane amount of trust as Mistress took such care to wipe her face clean. She was taken back as Mistress kissed her. She had never kissed a woman before. She had her face tilted down and she didn't break from it. It was tender and kind. It didn't feel sexual it felt loving.

Mistress pulled back still holding Victoria's face she looked into her eyes. "Are you ready to begin again Victoria?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress tossed the towel to the side "Will you say mercy before you cry again."

"Yes Mistress."

She grabbed Victoria's hips "do you understand why this is so important."

"Yes Mistress." She said it this time smiling at Mistress. It clicked for her. She had watched her husband enjoying it but she realized he wouldn't have. He would have enjoyed watching her take it but the second she would start crying he would have been devastated. That look of horror he had given her was out of the thought of hurting her.

Mistress swung her back around forcing her to straddle the toy again. She had yet to turn it on and Victoria figured it was to keep her lodged in one place. She took two deep breaths and the beating began again. Her flesh already throbbing it was like someone snapping a rubber band on a sunburn.

Twenty lashes later "MERCY!" It came out loud. She had tried desperately not to cry out or scream as she took her wipping. Her eyes close to tears but not quiet there.

"good girl!!" Mistress came to the front smiling. "Such a good girl!" She had the most beautiful smile Victoria had ever seen. She felt her heart jump. She had forgotten to think about her husband this time. She was thinking about herself and she was really proud of herself for saying when.

"Normally I would allow you a simple break then continue what I was doing. I think it's time for the next stage though." As Mistress spoke, Victoria was more aware of the burning on her backside and the ache in her hands. "I do have a surprise for you though Victoria."

Mistress pressed her now gloveless fingers against the folds of Victoria's pussy. She had just been wondering when Mistress took off her gloves when Victoria's mind shut off. This was a load of firsts. For some reason she had never considered this cheating on her husband. She had never been aroused by woman. Her shame was amplified when Mistress pulled her hands away and her fingers were drenched.

Mistress held it close to Victoria's face. She rubbed her wet fingers together and Victoria was also suddenly aware that her thighs felt cool. The AC had been blowing on her ever dripping pussy. Her inner thighs coated. "The second round you started to get wet. If you do that for your husband he'll be puddy in your hands."

Victoria couldn't help but smile. She felt like Mistress had read her. Had felt Victoria not return the kiss lustfully. That to her she loved her husband only. "It's time for stage two pet. What are our safe words?"

Victoria repeated the safe words. She was breathing deep again trying to shift her weight when Mistress turned on the Vibrator. "OH!" was all Victoria got out before stopping herself. She wanted to follow the rules. The Vibe was on low and she could shift on her toes to avoid having the vibe on her clit but just barely.

In a matter of minute's only a few crop slaps in she was panting. She was desperate to keep her ever swelling clit away from the vibe. She felt a Mistress slap her. "Why aren't you looking at your husband bitch? You're doing this for him. Stop making it about yourself." Victoria's head popped up. She had been staring at the vibe.

She stared hard at the chair imagining when her husband got close to cumming. His hands running over the huge mushroom head using his precum to make masturbating easier. He rarely had precum but when he watched her it would drip out of him. She could imagine his dick would be lathered by now.

Mistress turned the vibe immediately to full strength. Victoria sucked in her breath. Somehow not being able to see the vibe made it seem harder to avoid. It didn't help that the whole support beam was vibrating with its strength. Even if it wasn't on her clit her thigh would shake with the vibrations.

"Do you hear that Slut? Your pussy is dripping." She did. She cried out when the crop lashed across her ass. "I asked you a question bitch. Can you hear it?!"

Victoria practically screamed "Yes Mistress." The next hit seemed to be just as hard and on the exact same spot as before. "Oh FUCK!" Victoria rarely cussed but the searing pain made it impossible to keep her mouth shut.

She heard the crop slap to the ground and she felt fear. "I didn't say you could say that slut." She felt Mistress grab her hips and push her forward. The vibe pushed between her pussy folds and sat directly against her clit. Victoria bucked trying to pull off. "You have to learn manners. Good girls don't cuss without permission."

Every moment she had been silent couldn't make up for how loud Victoria was being now. Mistress was gripping her hips painfully tight and Victoria's plump pussy was drenching the Vibe. She screamed and moaned with such pleasure she felt like she couldn't breathe.

She had started getting aroused before. Now she wanted to cum. The vibe was so intense. She jerked and thrashed whimpering and moaning. She felt Mistress release her hips to loop her arms up and painfully pinch her nipples. Victoria leaned her head back crying out as Mistress held her in place by twisting her nipples harder than Victoria ever thought possible.

"Your husband is watching bitch. Ask him permission to cum. He'll never forgive you if you cum without his permission." Her orgasm seemed to hit a wall. She was seconds from cumming but the thought of her husband being disappointed made it not matter. "BEG HIM!"

Victoria continued to jerk as she yelled. "Oh God Please Jeff. Please let me cum, my pussy hurts. I need to cum I love you." She was gasping her roller coaster reaching the top as she gazed at the chair. "Please I'll do anything." She didn't think it was possible but Mistress tightened her grip making Victoria cry out. She swore she could imagine her husband smiling at that.

"Please Jeff please PLEASE!!" She could see him just as he always was. Right before she would cum for him he would nod. He knew her body, knew she was there. He nodded for her in the chair before her and she came.

She had never cum so hard in her life. She thrashed and kicked her legs. Mistress released her nipples and the painful rush of blood back to them forced a second orgasm. Mistress had found the biggest bruise on her ass and was slapping it. She continued the assault until Victoria was gasping for air. Her whole body shaking out of her control. She had to have cum at least 4 times. Having only ever cum twice at one time she didn't know how to handle herself.

"MERCY!!" Mistress quickly shut off the Vibrator and let go of Victoria. The room was echoing with Victoria's wheezing. Mistress had told her the room was sound proofed but she didn't think anything could have muffled the noise she just maid. Drops of her juice were sliding down her runner legs. Her pussy lips felt swollen and almost as tender as her ass.

She was abruptly spun around her ass facing the vibe. Mistress had grabbed the folding chair and pulled it forward. If she started anything Victoria was ready to scream Red. She was dizzy. She didn't know what she had planned for her next. Mistress was smiling and softly rubbed Victoria's cheek.

"I'm going to let you down now pet. Not all the way or you may collapse just bear with me here ok?" Victoria nodded wordlessly. She heard the loud clank each link jolting through her body. Mistress stopped her. Victoria's arms were tight above her. Her feet were flat on the ground but her total body weight wasn't released yet.

Time seemed to have slowed for Victoria but Mistress was working quickly. She looped one around Victoria waist and the other she unhooked her wrist. The second she had all her body weight Victoria's knees buckled.

Mistress turned out to be deceptively strong. Victoria was almost dead weight as Mistress eased her in to the folding chair. The metal felt like ice cubes on Victoria's bare ass. She hadn't noticed before how much she had been sweating. She just blinked as Mistress left the room. Victoria's hands were limp in her lap. She was using all her strength not to fall out of the chair

Mistress was back and she had a bottle of water. She opened it and held it for Victoria to drink. Victoria felt like a child not being able to hold her own drink but she appreciated the kindness. . She drank half the bottle before Mistress put it down. She licked her dry lips and stared at her beautiful helper that hadn't broken a sweat once.

She sat patiently as Mistress uncuffed her wrist. There were faint bruises but nothing that she would be embarrassed about. She slid the sweat ridden tennis bracelets off of Victoria tossing them to the side. Victoria felt confident and picked up the water bottle herself this time to down the other half. "Do you think you could be strong enough to make it to that table?" Mistress asked pointing to the massage table.

Victoria nodded and together they ambled to it. The table was low and Victoria got on to it easy enough. She let Mistress coax her into laying on her stomach. Mistress pat her hand gently before walking out again. She was gone for a few minutes which let Victoria relax and enjoy the cool material on her naked flesh.

She jumped slightly when she felt a freezing hand touch her. "This will help pet." Victoria didn't fight as Mistress began rubbing something on her massaging her. Victoria had to admit Mistress actually made a pretty good massage therapist too. The gel was ice cold and it seemed to numb the throbbing in her back.

It felt so good she didn't even feel embarrassed when Mistress massaged her ass. She cupped and kneaded it, working on the muscle and coating the lashes. Victoria was too tired to care that she was aroused. Mistress would slide her fingers down her crack and gripped her thighs to brush her pussy lips.

Her body knew another climax was out of the question but her touch felt forbidden and kinky. Mistress continued tending to her arms, hands, and feet as well. Victoria wanted to have every inch of her rubbed. She closed her eyes imaging Mistress sliding her cold fingers inside her pussy. She would have to use ice cubes to put a dent in the heat she felt radiating between her legs.

"You're drooling pet." Victoria jolted realizing that she had fallen asleep and had in fact been drooling. She must have been out a bit because she felt more alive. She took the towel Mistress handed her and wiped her face then the small puddle on the table. Mistress nodded her head "That's not the only puddle." Her smile seemed wicked when Victoria rolled to her side to wipe up the sopping mess between her legs.

She was able to sit up without getting dizzy. "Do you feel fit to drive sweety?" Victoria nodded and Mistress handed her a card. It was for a local wax place. "Tell them I sent you, they'll give you a good rate. If you have the energy you should do it today. Your body won't give a shit how much it hurts." Victoria nodded knowing she would definitely do as she was told but wasn't sure yet how much energy she had.