Outside the Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did wonderful today Victoria." This gave Victoria mixed feeling of accomplishment and embarrassment. "There is a lot more I wish to do with you. It's been a long time since I've had so much fun. We should set up something off the books some time." Victoria didn't catch the significance of what Mistress had just said.

She just wondered if she would come back. She got dressed while Mistress cleaned up sanitizing and throwing things away. It made Victoria feel better about laying out naked seeing her spray it down with Lysol. When she was all dressed she managed to slip another hundred in to her money pile in case she didn't come back. Mistress either didn't see it or just chose to let it go.

Victoria didn't have to wait long before Mistress led her out. Nearing the back door she saw the covered window next to the door was dark. She had been there much longer than three hours. "What time is it?" She asked looking at her phone she couldn't believe it. She had been there nearly 7 hours. "I owe you so much more!"

Mistress laughed shaking her head. "It's fine Victoria I let you sleep for two hours and we talked for two more, trust me I take money when it's due." She stopped Victoria before she opened the door. She held her hand running her thumb over the back of it. "What have I taught you pet."

"Get waxed." Victoria responded quickly

Mistress rolled her eyes. "About playing silly."

That took Victoria a minute. "That I'm the one getting hurt but I'm the one in control." She hadn't said those words but Victoria knew that's what was the most important. That was what she had to convince her husband. That he could hurt her because she was allowing it.

If she wanted it done, it was done. She felt confident if she could convince him of that then he would be able to expose all of his dark desires to her. They could be as they always were.

She didn't know why she did it at first but suddenly she moved and she kissed Mistress. Mistress embraced her holding Victoria until she broke the kiss and kissed Victoria's forehead softly. "You are going to be amazing pet. If things go well with your husband be sure to ask him if you can come play I want you back."

Victoria nodded stepping slowly back. She would ask him... If this all went right of course. She knew Mistress had so much to teach her. "I'll keep you informed Mistress." She grabbed the door handle.

Mistress corrected. "My Mistress, Pet".

Victoria felt her body warm and it wasn't the lashings. She turned to her new friend's beautiful smile. "Goodbye my Mistress, I'm off to get waxed."

She left to her Mistress laughing "That's my good pet."