Over Cum Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Abby, I'll admit it to you. It's true." I didn't know where to begin. "Steven, go away. Please."

"OK, but you should really show her," he said and went downstairs.

"I not going to give you the long version, but I often have pain when I have intercourse. So when Steven and I were dating, he also liked me to give him blowjobs. A lot! And it used to really turn me on, sucking his cock. After a while, it became what I did most of the time and I got more excited each time I did it. Soon it'd turn me on so much that I came when he did. Then we also got into cum play. I had always kind of liked the taste and the way it's gooey and messy. But at first I found the taste after it's been exposed to air and cools kind of gross. After a while, though, it became a turn-on too. I usually have an orgasm just watching a guy come. Can you believe that?" I paused. "I've told you too much of my crap. Sorry. It's just that it's been a long time since I've gone out with anyone and just thinking about sucking a cock got me excited."

"You can really come like that, watching a guy come? Or just tasting cum? OMG."

8:01-9:00 Deep Thoughts

A moment later Steven appeared again and mentioned all the effort the guys had put in trying to start my piece-of-crap car - emphasizing the awful weather. It was a noble effort at making me feel guilty enough to do something for them.

As tempting as the offer was though, I just didn't want to start in with sex play again. I had moved beyond it. Or so I thought.

A few moments later, between the guilt and the cum covered brownie, and the orgasm talk in general, I surprised myself when I said to Steven, "Well, OK, just to show you how it's done. But I'm not 'doing' you or any of your friends."

He shrugged in agreement.

"Steven, I know you must have a dildo or two lying around. Get me one - a normal size one! - and I'll see what I can do."

Without a moment's hesitation, he ran upstairs and in no time returned with his hands behind his back.

"Here's one for you," he said.

He brought out a shiny black two-headed dildo that was probably a foot-and-a-half long and nearly as big around as a baseball bat - at the thick end!

Abby had a look of shock on her face. "You're going to...?"

"No, Abby. I'm not," I said. "Steven, I said a normal size one."

Reluctantly, he brought out his other hand that held a pink dildo with a set of balls attached. I'd seen bigger cocks than that, but very few. It was about 10 inches long but at least it was relatively proportioned.

I got up, took it from him and went to the kitchen to wash it off. I had no idea with whom it had last been used or in which orifices. I washed it three times with soap and hot water!

It surprised me a little that just the feel of washing the thing that had the feel and shape of a cock was a turn-on for me. The more I rubbed it the more I wanted it in my mouth. How bizarre, I thought, it's just a piece of poly-something.

When I returned to the cozy living room I was only a little surprised to see the whole gang, the five guys (Gabe, Owen, Daryl, his buddy Will and Steven) and Abby, sitting eagerly around the fireplace. A padded footrest placed in the middle of the seating area just for me.

"Jeez, guys, you all want to see me suck a dildo? What are your problems?"

"Aw come on, Patty," Abby said, "I just want to see how you do it. Steven went down and told these perverts and, well, here they are."

"I'm not putting anything in my mouth tonight except this. Got it?"

All the guys nodded.

"OK. Good. Just so you understand."

I raised the head of the dildo onto my lips and licked it. It had the scent of the dish soap and the strange ultra-smooth texture of whatever dildos are made out of. But, I will admit that just rubbing it around my lips and wetting it a little with my tongue aroused me. It aroused me big time.

Suddenly I needed to feel something in my mouth. As I said, it had been a long time.

With only a little more "warm-up" I opened wide and pushed the thing to the back of my mouth. I'd forgotten the odd feeling you get when there's a part of your body saying you have a foreign object in your throat and that you should cough it up - or your body will do it for you!

Then there's the part of your brain that has learned to control that part of your body. That brain part had not been employed in a long time. Yet, it rose to the occasion and my body did what it used to be comfortable doing. The back of my tongue and throat accepted the dildo like it was an old friend.

With no fanfare or slow, sexy display, I just pushed the thing down into my throat. Before I realized it, my bottom lip had the dildo's balls up against it, the whole thing now down my throat. It can be concurrently both an uncomfortable feeling and yet exciting and familiar one. After so much practice it was mostly excitement that I felt.

And exciting it was. I moved the dildo in and out just a little. I thought about what a real one would feel like, especially if it were coming.

I had a little orgasm. Just like that.

As my body was recovering from its surprise climax, I heard a voice that sounded like it came from far away. I didn't understand what it said, but I know I heard something. Then I realized what was happening.

While my eyes had been closed and I fantasized that it was a real cock, I had gotten so into the dildo in my throat I only vaguely heard Steven. He was saying, "Go on, Patrice, lick the balls. Lick the balls."

Without even thinking about what he'd said, my tongue was already reaching out under the bottom of the dildo and licking its silly set of enormous balls.

Suddenly a memory from when I was learning to deep throat popped into my head. Sometimes when I was learning to extend my tongue while I had a cock deep in my throat, my top teeth would come in contact with the top surface of the base of the cock. I didn't actually bite anyone, but I was gently warned that I should be careful. It wasn't that hard to be extra cautious, but that memory just appeared in my brain as I was licking the dildo's balls. In almost no time my tongue had seriously wetted those balls.

I was really getting into that stupid dildo. In the past on occasion I'd taken some cocks and their balls into my mouth. Suddenly I wanted to see if I could do it with this dildo.

I tried to push the thing further down my throat. Due to the firmness of the dildo, that was a little uncomfortable, but still doable. The problem was with the balls. They were too rigid. Balls in a real ball sac are much more pliable - and not nearly as large. There was just no way I could get them in my mouth.

Disappointed, I pulled the dildo out, but I did it slowly. The more that came out of my mouth, the more I missed it. And the more I wanted to feel a real one.

By the time I had pulled the entire thing out of my mouth, the room was absolutely silent except for the crackling of the fire. I opened my eyes and looked around the room at the six of them. All were staring at me like I had just teleported and magically appeared in front of them.

I took one last lick of the tip of the dildo and slowly I smiled.

Abby was the first to say anything.

"Whoa."

She didn't say anything coherent, but she was the first to say anything.

"Whoa," Abby repeated. "Damn!"

Each of the guys cried out something, actually several things. Among them were a two-syllable "Shit!" and an "OMG!" and a "Fuck!" Each interjection was repeated at least two or three times.

"That was amazing, Patty," Abby said, finally using her words.

The guys all agreed with her.

"I could never do that. How is that even possible?"

Steven, the bastard, then said, "How about we make it interesting?"

Of course, the bastard - and the businessman-slash-pimp.

"No, thank you," I said. "That's all. I'm not interested in..."

By the time I got that partial sentence out, Steven was standing in front of me with his very erect cock in his hand not two inches from my nose.

Not fair!

Staring right at his cock at that moment, I suddenly remembered how familiar it was to me. I knew every little vein, mole, and other parts of its outer derma. The head had an accumulation of liquid around it and a large wet droplet of the stuff hanging off, just crying out to be licked.

Shit. I was helpless. I needed to taste it. I knew that if I did I'd be sucking him and probably all the other guys without reservation. I'd worked so hard in therapy. I really didn't want to go "off the wagon," but there was this lovely hard cock just inches from my mouth. It was offering me a chance to taste semen again (without chocolate flavoring), after a long dry spell. How could I possibly say no?

"But you just came, right?" I said.

"That was a while ago, Patrice, and you remember my 'recuperative' powers. Don't worry I'll give you a nice load."

Just that last sentence caused a little tingle deep inside of me: the combination of "give" and "nice load." My decision was made. Or actually it was made for me when Steven started to slowly rub the very wet tip around my lips.

Apparently some societal Rubicon had now been crossed. But I'd probably crossed that several minutes ago when I put on a show of deep throating a dildo and - to everyone's amazement - rather than gagging, I had climaxed.

I opened my mouth and licked my lips. Then I reached up to bring the head into my now open and ready mouth. I then savored the delicate taste of his dollop of pre-seminal nectar.

I'd been without it for so long that my body shivered at its slight, salty splendor. It wasn't an orgasm, but a hint of what was to come. My body was telling me that it needed more.

The more of it I brought into my mouth, the more my mouth remembered how to accommodate it and to enjoy its feeling. In no time it was at the back of my mouth, the place where when you are learning you need to decide if you're going to deep throat or not.

Holding the several inches of his cock separating my face from his t-shirt covered abdomen, I pressed onward and began to accommodate his dick's intrusion into my pharynx. All of my physical memories returned in a flash and I continued slowly to bring our two bodies closer together until my nose was touching his abs and his pubes were tickling mostly my upper lip. I had his cock deep down inside of my throat and it felt familiar and fantastic.

Steven then put his hands on either side of the back of my head and slowly pushed me closer, less than an inch deeper. He held me there for a few seconds. Then he backed off just enough to pull out that same amount. He repeated the pushing-pulling process again. But then he pushed even harder and I could feel his cock going further into me.

He held me there. My body remembered this and relaxed to enjoy the biggest orgasm I'd had since I don't remember when. My body reacted with such strength. It shivered, clenched, my pussy became a pleasure center having a celebration.

I don't have any recollection how long my orgasm lasted but the pleasure was enormous. This was why I had sex. This was exquisite. This cock in my throat caused my body to do that relatively rare thing (given that a day has 24 hours): climax.

Eventually, I came back to the regular, non-climaxing world when I realized that Steven had begun slowly fucking my throat. This was usually a relatively short-term endeavor. From my experience, throat fucking is often so exciting for a guy, the pressure so intense on the most sensitive parts of the erect penis, that it usually climaxes quite soon after the engagement begins.

Short-term was also a good thing because keeping your jaw open alone - forget about a foreign object in your throat - so wide (with a large diameter hard-on at least) for a long time creates discomfort that soon complains to be alleviated.

On the other hand, it also meant that he would come soon, giving me a load of semen. Of course, I knew he had just come an hour or so ago, but I also knew him well enough to know that his second orgasm of an evening was often nearly as large as his first, or so it seemed. The thought of tasting that load was causing my pussy to send sexy signals to my body and especially my protesting facial muscles to just hang on: a treat is coming soon, very soon. We're going to love it.

As I was thinking these bizarre thoughts I realized that there was movement around me, but I couldn't get a good look at what was going on. I remember hearing moaning, but wasn't sure from whom or why.

Returning my focus to the task at throat (as it were), I felt Steven putting even more pressure on my head. It was definitely getting to the point where I needed relief - in more ways than one. It also occurred to me that I was out of practice.

My excitement was rewarded when he pulled back, almost out of my throat (often a dangerous position due to the possibility of a gag reaction), and then thrust in and held my head tightly. This was the moment he'd been waiting for.

And so had I.

After an eternity of stillness, that was in reality probably less than two seconds, I could feel additional pressure as his cock swelled and began to shoot deep in my throat. Although I always regretted the lost opportunity to taste its cum, I knew (from practice) that this was the best feeling for the cock and its owner.

After his second pulse my body responded with a wallop of an orgasm as big as the one I'd had just experienced. I kind of zoned out and remember his cock pulsing more but lost count of how many times.

As I could feel his cock begin to slightly diminish in thickness, Steven pulled my head away, pulling his cock out of my throat so that just a few inches were in my mouth. He still had a few spurts left in him and he graciously deposited those onto my tongue. (The feel of a cock climaxing strongly on your tongue is a unique and fun experience.)

So as my throat orgasm was becoming a memory I began to taste the new abundance of semen. Wow, was that a welcome taste. It was what I'd been hoping for since I had played with the dildo. (The cum covered brownie, while exciting and orgasmic, was just not a match for good, old fashioned, straight from the source cum.)

It was no surprise then that another orgasm, more of a longer term roller than a thunderclap, began to swell up inside of me. What an amazing taste. It's impossible to describe. It is salty, but has that nitrate/chlorine smell. Plus it also causes the insides of your mouth and throat to tingle. That tingle stays with you long after the cum is swallowed. I know some women find it distasteful, but from what I understand there are more than a few who - like me - rejoice in the unique masculine flavor.

Like all guys, Steven was very sensitive right after climaxing and I made nothing but soft movements with my tongue and lips on his now softening cock. All the while I was savoring the delicious taste. And before I knew I was doing it, I looked up at Steven with the look of gratitude I usually give to the owner of a cock that has just given me the treat of a load of cum.

A few moments after he finally pulled out, my climax came to a conclusion. I realized that my jaw was sore, yet I was still savoring the tingling in my mouth as I began to swallow the cum.

But some movement close by caused me to stop abruptly. I opened my eyes. The other four guys all had their cocks in their hands. No surprise there.

Then I turned to look at Abby. She had one hand under her skirt, but it wasn't moving. I expected that she had climaxed too or maybe she was still periorgramsic. She realized that I was staring at her and gave me a "what is it?" look.

I pointed to my mouth and opened it. Being an old hand at cum play I generally knew how much of whatever was in my mouth was cum and how much was saliva. I let the cum pool in my lower jaw and showed it to her. She nodded, staring intensely at my mouth.

"Jeez, Patty, that is so hot. It looks beautiful, like a rich cream filling, sort of."

I closed my mouth and swallowed the delicious prize that I'd been enjoying. It brought on another little climax, but my body was getting tired from all the effort and this orgasm, while satisfying, was not as huge as the earlier ones.

You take what you can get. And I had gotten more than one could hope for.

"And that's how you deep throat a cock, Abby."

Her response was not unexpected. She moved around to Owen, grabbed his erection and began to suck on it with abandon.

Steven, after his second orgasm of the evening, was sitting near me on the floor, gently fondling himself.

For my part I was looking at Daryl, Will and Gabe, all of whom had their hands rubbing their hard cocks and pointing them in my direction.

I enjoyed the variety of colors, shapes and sizes among them.

Abby stopped after a long slurp on Owen's cock and said, "Patrice, that was an amazing show. You are one sexy woman. Not just the deep throating, but all those orgasms and with nothing touching your pussy. How you do that is beyond me. But it's hotter than anything."

"You know that expression about a career: Do what you love and the money will follow?" I responded. "Well, it's kind of the same with me and sex. I do what I love and the orgasms just happen."

"You have to tell me more about how you learned to deep throat." Then she turned to Owen. "You want me to do that to you, right?"

He just nodded.

Then it seemed that Abby had an idea.

"Hey, would you think it was weird if I asked you to deep throat Owen?" she asked me.

Owen let out a very weird high-pitched guttural sound. He was obviously interested.

"Abby, are you sure you want another woman to suck your boyfriend's cock?"

"Well, you're right in front of me. It's not like he's cheating on me. I know he'd like it."

She looked at him and again he made a sound and nodded.

"Abby, I know guys well enough to see that he's going to come in my throat. In fact, he may just come when I put my mouth on him. He looks very ready to pop."

"Owen, is that true?"

"Abby, I'm so ready. That was the most amazing thing. I could come any moment now."

Abby said, "Really?"

Owen nodded again and Abby returned his cock to her mouth. A few seconds later Owen let out a few yelps and was true to his word.

Abby made some exciting sounds in her throat and just held the bottom of his cock as Owen appeared to be filling her mouth with his semen.

As Abby continued moaning while Owen continued his orgasm, I saw Gabe, Will and Daryl were also starting to get ready to climax. Knowing a good thing when I see it (or "them" in this case) I motioned for the three of them to come over to me.

"I don't think any of you is going to make it into my throat tonight, but I'd love it if you'd shoot that white syrupy stuff in my mouth. What do you say? Could you help a girl out?"

In a second the three were jerking themselves rapidly, the prospect of being like one of those anonymous cocks in porno films obviously meeting with their approvals.

As I looked more closely at their cocks I saw even more differences. In front of me was Daryl. He had a cock that was dark with almost a purple colored head. It was long and a little bit curved downward. It was proportioned the way most of the longer cocks I'd seen were. Nothing extreme. There was more than a bit of wetness at the tip.

On my right was the last to arrive. Will had a very dark cock. It was probably the longest of the night, but not extremely wide. Well, that's not quite true. His cock was of a type I'd not seen too often, but with which I'd had some experience. His cock had a standard, pointed head and was reasonably sized going toward his body. However, as you got closer to his root the cock got considerably wider. It was almost conical in shape. Fortunately, with the width at the root end it would be no problem deep throating it. In fact, once I was back in condition, it was a shape and size I would enjoy.