Over Cum Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because there was nothing on the dildo to indicate its depth, I kept pushing. The more I pushed, the further it went. At one point, my pussy responded by telling me how much it was enjoying the unnatural experience. Sometimes, even I am amazed by my body!

It got to a point where I just had to stop. I thought I might be able to take more, but the dildo was so far down my throat, I didn't see the point.

I was ready for the real thing.

Without any grace whatsoever I began to withdraw the dildo from my throat. I realized that there were cries of excitement and amazement from the group, but my focus remained on the dildo.

When only the tip was in my mouth, I slurped it to eliminate drooling on my sweater. Once it was out I looked around. Where was Gabe's dick? That was all that interested me at the moment. I'd had this imitation cock in my mouth and down my throat. I was fairly satisfied I could do the same to Gabe's monster cock. I wouldn't know until I tried.

And I wanted it!

Gabe was suddenly in front of me, dropping his pants. I awkwardly grabbed for his underpants, yanked them down and pulled his cock head to my lips. I was pleasantly surprised to find some pre-cum just sitting there, although it was rich enough that it may have been some real cum left over from earlier. Whatever. It was a turn-on.

I licked his head a little and made one pass around the length of the thing. With no fanfare I opened wide and I pulled his head into my mouth. It was easier than it was earlier and it felt good and solid in my mouth. After licking around the head for a bit, I pulled him deep into my mouth.

It occurred to me that I didn't even think about the dildo and how much I had swallowed. I quickly pulled Gabe's dick out of my mouth and looked down at the now discarded double-headed dildo sitting on the coffee table.

"How far did this go?" I asked.

"Jeez, Patty," Abby said, "you must have taken at least half of that thing. It was amazing. I could see your throat bulge as it went down."

"Naw," said Owen, "you had at least ten or eleven inches inside of you. When you pulled it out, it just kept coming and coming. Like a clown pulling handkerchiefs out of his sleeve."

"Well, that's nice, although the idea of a clown is not exactly a turn-on. But, OK, so I took a lot of it in. Did I take as much as Gabe has?"

Steven said, "You took at least that much. Now I want to see his pubes tickle your pretty lips."

"Oh, Seven, you always knew what to say to a girl!" I kidded him.

Smiling now, I reached for Gabe's cock again and put it in my mouth. I looked at his pubic hair and how far away from my face it was. It seemed like I was looking down the barrel of a rifle.

Ooh, no. Bad analogy. Violence and sex are things that should never go together.

Well, whatever. It seemed like his belly was quite far from my face.

I knew what I had to do. And I proceeded to do it.

With his cock now well into my mouth, I reached out and grabbed his buns. I then pulled him towards me as I simultaneously moved my head forward. I kept going, passed where my throat wanted to say "Stop."

It was so thick I was concerned that it simply could not be accommodated in a human throat. Well, at least, my throat. But after pausing for a brief second, it felt a little more comfortable and I continued pulling him and pushing me towards the goal: Get Gabe down my throat.

To amuse myself, as I tried to relax my body, I started to think about how Gabe had his orgasm. It was really hot to see his faucet turn on. Rather than some of the big shooters I've known that can shoot across the room, Gabe just quietly filled buckets from his cum tap.

While I'd been musing about getting a mouthful of Gabe's cum I'd made progress on the guy's monster cock. I could just feel the edges of his pubic hair and realized that he was almost completely inside my throat. What I was missing was that amazing moment when you hit the guy's abdomen. That's what I wanted and I was only about an inch away.

I pulled him out just a bit and relaxed to psych myself up for the final push. A moment later I forced us together as his hair began to tickle my face and I felt my upper lip hit his abs. It was not a very comfortable feeling, but I enjoyed the fact that I'd completed my goal. I held him there a little longer to see if I could get a bit more used to the feeling and I decided that I could. It wouldn't be easy, but another time when I hadn't deep throated other guys and dildos I figured I could do Gabe. I figured I could do it more easily when I was fresh - and with some more practice. Practice makes perfect, right?

For now, I just wanted one thing. Well, actually two. First, I wanted to pull this enormous thing out of my mouth so I could relax my jaw muscle. The second thing, the real thing was Gabe's cum. I wanted a mouthful of it. I wanted as much as he could give me. I wanted it now.

Before letting his cock go, I did a little trick that put pressure on the cock in my throat. It was almost like swallowing, but you're already doing that when you have a cock in your throat. I can't quite describe it, but the guys I've done it to say it feels good.

Nest I carefully pulled the cock out of my throat. Once it was only in my mouth I put my hand up and grabbed the thing. I began to pull it slowly and very firmly towards my mouth, then back up to the root, then back towards my lips again. I was holding him so tight I knew it would feel good, especially with the tricks I was doing with my tongue on his head and the area just beyond it.

Gabe had begun to moan a long time ago, when I first took him in my mouth. Now, though, his moans became loud cries for release. I wanted that release as much as he did. In fact, I was probably moaning as loud as he was.

I increased the pace of my hand and brought up my other one to caress his balls. All of this had a positive effect. I had that sense that his orgasm was just a moment away.

I was ready. I wanted him to come. In fact, I wanted it so much that I knew it would trigger another climax deep inside of me.

Come on, Gabe. Come. Give me your cum. Now.

He must have heard my wishes because not a moment later I felt him tense up. Here it was. I could feel his body begin to climax. He did not disappoint - at all!

He turned on his faucet and, after some general pre-cum liquid, he gave me a long spurt of cum. It jetted out into my mouth and my tongue tasted it. That was all I needed.

Even though my body was tired from its multiple orgasms of the evening, I came. Hard. The world disappeared and it was just this gigantic thing in my mouth pouring semen in by the bucketful. My orgasm stayed with him. Each time he shot, it felt like my body did the same. I reacted to each spurt as though to a shock of electricity. He kept coming and so did I.

Good stuff. In fact, so much good stuff that, with his giant head, there was not a lot of extra room for much of his semen. I had to work to contain it all, but I was damn sure I wasn't going to lose any of it.

After what seemed like a long (yet simultaneously delightful) period of time, he stopped coming. I stayed up on my climactic high for a few moments longer, but soon I could feel his head start to ever so slightly diminish in size. This made the mouthful of semen a bit more manageable. But soon, just the pressure of the cum in my mouth must have made him a little too sensitive because he pulled out, leaving just a little lost cum on my chin. It was OK, though, the mouthful I had was delighting my senses. I swished it around so I could taste all of it and made sure to coat every area of my mouth and tongue. I must admit though that even with my overworked jaw muscles this evening I always felt a sense of loss when the cock I was sucking left my mouth.

My eyes had been closed for some time I realized, but I was still enjoying the lovely orgasms my body had just had. Then I felt his cock gently rubbing around my lips.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see him staring down at me. I opened my mouth to show him the lovely white liquid gift his body had just given me. He smiled with appreciation.

"That was amazing, Patrice. No one has even taken me into her mouth like that. Then when you shoved your head down on my cock - well, it was something I'll never forget. Thank you. Thank you."

I wanted to answer him, but as I started to speak I realized how ridiculous it is to do so with a mouth that's full of semen. Before swallowing it down, I gargled with it for a while. The longer I did it the more bubbles filled my mouth. It seemed to be a fun way to show my appreciation.

I heard applause from the room and decided it was time. I swallowed with the enjoyment of and-yet-another little orgasmic throe. Yay!

"Patty, there must be a sex Olympics where you can show your skills. Maybe compete with other women for a prize," Abby said.

"No, thank you. I'm content to only have amateur status," I told her.

The rest of the gang told me how amazing it was to watch me take all of Gabe's enormous hard-on down into my throat.

Their praise helped to make me feel good about the evening. In fact, I was quite satisfied on several levels.

I took out a Kleenex to tidy up my face. I was going to get out a mirror to see what needed to be cleaned up, but decided it would be a fool's task. Fortunately, I just had to sit in the back of a car for a while and then I'd be home where I could shower, get into some cozy PJs and relax.

My phone told me that my car was almost there so I quickly got bundled against the weather.

My phone back went back in my bag after Abby and I exchanged numbers. Then, after quick good-byes to the nice perverts with whom I'd spent the evening, I went out to the car.

But even before I left Steven's I knew what was going to happen, beginning on the ride home. And sure enough when I got into the car, everything came back to me. My personal soul searching, my sessions with my SA group, and my tear-filled visits with my therapist spent chronicling my depraved relationship with Steven.

And here I was again. I had been in a monogamous relationship with Harold. It was satisfying. I didn't feel a need for anything else. That relationship was all I wanted.

And tonight, I had reverted to the wanton behavior I'd begun when my Svengali, Steven, had first seduced me. I had had a night full of oral sex, extremely sexually satisfying oral sex, with five guys. It was not the first time I'd done anything like that. But I'd hoped my difficult psychological work had made this kind of behavior a thing only in my past.

It hit me as I expected it would. I began to cry suddenly, sobbing, tears running down my cheeks. I could tell that the driver wanted to ask me if I was OK, but was a bit dumbfounded by this suddenly crying woman in his car.

"Sorry," I said to him. "I'm OK. Just some bad memories. I'll be fine in a minute."

Later, after a nice bath, I was sitting in my cotton PJs and thinking about Abby, Steven, Gabe and the others. I'd actually sucked every cock there.

That tiny voice had spoken up on multiple occasions during the course of the evening. But did I listen?

After almost two years of "normal" behavior, I'd gone back to the reckless, lascivious ways of the past.

When I was out with a guy I cared about and we had sex, I enjoyed it and I usually knew that he did too. Afterward I savored the closeness and the cuddling. It was a warm feeling. It was a healthy feeling.

Now, sitting on my couch I felt none of that. I felt alone, isolated. I was not proud of myself. This was not something I felt good about. I had let myself down.

I wondered if some things in fact simply don't change.

I knew what I was going to discuss with Dr. Garrelson next week. It was not going to be pleasant. I'd regressed. The strides I'd made in my therapy had been practically erased. No, not erased. They'd been reversed. My feelings of self-worth had been diminished as to border on useless.

All due to my run-in with Steven.

Shit.

The sniveling began again just before the depression set in. I had a direct-from-the-freezer shot of vodka. Then I had a second and went to bed.

Eventually, after much self-recrimination, I began to fall asleep. The last thing I remember was a vision of a large faucet turning on and off.

Amuse-bouche, my ass!