Over Cum Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe, in addition to being pink, turning to red in places, was extremely thick. It might have been the thickest cock I've ever seen. And that is saying something. The width of Gabe's cock was easily the size of a beer bottle. It was also quite long, not as long as the other guy's, but given the circumference of the thing the length made it seem gigantic.

With one hand rubbing frantically on the thing and the other playing with his balls, I could see that he was very excited about doing the "jerk-off in the girl's mouth" thing. And, let's face it, it's not a natural sex act. Guys fuck, get a blowjob. They come inside a woman.

Well, at least that was what I expected the norm to be. (Not for me, much to my chagrin. For this particularly perverted tramp, in my mind I was often in a porno video with a bunch of guys coming in my mouth.) But generally for others.

Staring at Gabe's cock gave me goose bumps. It was so thick I didn't even think I could get my mouth around it. While I was considering it, Will began to make that "here I come" sound and brought his cock head to my lips. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and stuck out my tongue. I looked up into his dark eyes and was rewarded with three fast shots inside my mouth, hitting the roof and then falling onto my tongue.

Although Will was a complete stranger to me, on this first encounter I was pleasantly surprised by his hard ejaculations. They were solid and robust, giving my tongue a bath in fresh cum. A couple of his spurts missed their target and splattered onto my cheeks. I made a mental note to try to remember to retrieve that stuff later.

I had a mental picture of his cock shooting into my mouth. It was so exciting that combined with the rich creamy texture and the aroma of cum another small, but delightful series of climaxes began in me before Will even finished shooting.

It had been way too long.

When I felt that he'd shot his load I briefly sucked his cock, trying to get anything left in the pipeline. I sensed that Gabe's climax was imminent and I wanted to make sure not to miss a drop of it. And as I opened my mouth again, with Will's cum now beginning to collect under my tongue, Gabe made a very loud grunt and moved the gigantic head of his gigantic cock onto my outstretched tongue.

Again my mouth was rocked by one and then a second shot from Gabe's cock. Then something surprising happened: His semen stopped shooting out. Instead, it came out as if from a faucet in bursts. He'd let the faucet run for what seemed like a few seconds, then he'd shut it off for the same amount of time. Of course, it wasn't actually that long, but it felt like it. I didn't know how much he actually delivered, but when he was done I went to suck any more I could from the opening. It was a surprising experience, though. I always take the whole head and maybe a little more of a cock in my mouth and suck any extra out. With Gabe's baseball bat, it felt more like I had punctured an orange and I was sucking the juice out of it. So there I was with my lips pursed trying to suck any more cum from his orange sized cockhead. Exciting.

And so when I was done, my mouth was so full that some began to drip down towards my chin.

Dweeb (as Daryl was introduced to me several years ago) was one of Steven's friends whom I did not know well - and certainly not in the biblical sense of the term. He was taking a little more time "getting there."

As I waited I played a little with the loads I had, swishing them over my tongue and playing with them through my teeth. It was that delightful male taste that I had missed. I was surprised to realize that I had one hand on my right breast, tugging on the nipple. It was very stimulating and something I didn't do as often as I should.

I was enjoying the loads I had, but my jaw was tired and I closed my mouth to give the muscles a rest, continuing to only focus on Dweeb's dick.

Soon from his sounds I knew he was about to come. I looked up to his eyes and saw him staring down at me watching his head just an inch or two above my mouth. I smiled in a way that silently said how much I wanted him to come.

I had become so excited just watching him go at it that I felt my own climax might happen when his did. Of course, the taste of cum in my mouth contributed to that excitement too.

I saw that there was more than a little pre-cum flicking off of its head and I automatically opened my mouth, keeping my head back so as not to lose the previous loads.

A moment later, Dweeb just stopped moving his hand, seemed to tighten his grip and he began to shoot cum. And shoot. And shoot. The guy's cock was like that bunny that keeps going and going. He must have shot eight or nine big spurts into my mouth. I could feel each one. I lost count due to my own excitement taking possession of my body.

When he eventually finished giving me cum (and climaxes) I gave his cock a quick suck, going for any errant jism.

My mouth had a lot of cum in it, especially for only three guys. I'd tried in the past to see how many guys' orgasms I could hold, but it was never an exact exercise. Some guys would inevitably miss and blasts of cum would shoot on my cheek, chin, and nose among other places. I remember that it was well more than a dozen, possibly around twenty, but it's hard to keep your jaw open for a long time waiting for a group of guys to come.

So it wasn't that these three cum loads were anywhere near one of those record-breaking types of events, but it felt like I had the cum of six or even seven guys sitting in my mouth.

Closing my mouth and sloshing around the cum always put my orgasmic mechanisms in motion and this time was no different. The climax itself was subdued but I was tired from all the previous ones. Still the taste and texture of the semen - as well as the distinctly masculine odors - mixing around in my mouth and over my tongue was exciting.

As I was finishing, I turned to Abby and Owen and opened my mouth. Abby gasped, apparently at how much there was. Owen's eyes grew wide and he smiled.

Next I turned to face Gabe, Will and Dweeb with my mouth still showing the fruits of their labors. Then, leaning forward a little, I put my hands together and cupped them, palms up, down at chest level. Making a real show of it, I slowly let their mixed cum juices drool down my lip, chin and into my cupped hands. My experience with cum play was such and I had done this enough times that I had learned how to make the rich creamy mixture flow over almost my entire lower lip, covering much of my chin (This is another potential for disaster: If you're not careful, you'll spill it all over your boobs!) It seemed to delight my audiences.

Once it was all out I said to them, "Well done! You guys shot three impressive loads. I would have liked to see them actually shoot, but whenever I do that, most of it winds up on my face, not in my mouth. But look at all this good stuff." My eyes looked down into the pool of semen in my hands. "Very nice. Each of you, good job."

"Hold on," Will said. "You mean you really like the taste? Most of the girls I know swallow, but it's like some of them almost gag a little when they do it. Like they just want to get rid of the stuff."

"Clearly, you don't date the right girls!" I replied.

I brought my cupped hands up to my chin (To get your hands tightly against your chin you have to tilt them. This is another tricky maneuver because unless you're bending over, if you've not careful, you can also spill it all over your boobs.) and tongued the lovely white sauce. Then I put my lips together and sucked up all that was in my hands. The sucking sound was loud and I could almost hear the excited or surprised utterings above the crackling fire.

This bit of cum play may have even shocked some of this group, but let them be shocked. As I said: Fuck 'em! I've done this. A lot. I know what works for me.

I swished the mouthful of cum around a few more times. I was about to swallow when I had an idea. I looked around for the tray of with the pitcher of wine. I reached for the shot glass sitting on it, the one that Steven had used to measure the almost pure ethyl alcohol into the wine. Then, holding it against my chin, I pursed my lips and let all drool slowly into the shot glass.

Although it didn't fill the glass, it got up close to the top. If I'd ordered a shot at a bar I might have expected it to be about this full. It was an impressive amount. I think Dweeb alone had filled up at least half of it.

I held the glass up and looked at Abby, "This is great stuff, Abby. If you ever develop a real taste for it and you have the chance to have enough to drink, I strongly recommend it. Once it cools to room temperature it can get a little, um, what's the word? 'Funky' is as good as any. For most, it's probably an acquired taste. But it's something any cocksucker - or any woman who wants to be a serious cocksucker - should try."

Steven then said, "Where's a brownie when you want one?"

"I don't know, Steven. Cum mixed with food is kind of weird. Fun, but weird. I prefer it straight or in this case with a bit of alcohol in the mix. Salut."

I held up the glass in a manner of a toast, brought it to my lips and shot the whole thing, swallowing with an unladylike but satisfied gulp.

"You are an amazing woman," Dweeb said. The others agreed. "The way you deep throated Steven and then your incredible orgasms just by sucking cocks. You are a gift to men." He paused, then asked, "You going out with any one special?"

I just smiled.

"He's right," Abby added. "I've known guys who would love it if I just sucked their cocks and they didn't have to do anything for me."

"I like to have guys lick me," I said. "I like to fuck too, but I discovered a few years ago that I really like having something in my mouth and then... Well, with that first discovery about my heretofore hidden turn-ons came additional ones. And naturally a lot of the guys I meet want to fuck my boobs. That's OK sometimes as long as they come in my mouth."

"I'd love to see your boobs," Gabe said. All the rest of the guys echoed the same thing. "They're enormous," he added.

Abby gave him a look, but didn't say anything.

"Yes they are," I told them. "Sometimes I actually like them, but most of the time, when I think about it, I don't. Just you trying exercising with these puppies bouncing around on your chest. A walk in the park it ain't. Anyway, not tonight, guys, my boobs are not going anywhere. They're staying put. And they're staying in my bra!"

"Well, just tell us what size they are, then," Will said.

"Not tonight."

"Let her be, guys," Abby caught on. "I can understand that. It probably seemed like she was intimate with you all, but maybe now she wants to keep parts private and not expose all of herself."

I looked at her and nodded. Then, to my surprise, she moved closer to me, reached over and, using two fingers, collected the cum that had missed my mouth. She then held up her fingers and looked at the glob, really staring at it.

I took a finger and slid whatever was left on my cheek into my mouth, but she'd gotten most of it. As I leaned over to lick it off her fingers, she surprised me by quickly stuffing the glob and the tips of those fingers into her own mouth.

Owen gasped. There were a few subdued calls of encouragement from the other guys. But Abby carefully pulled her fingers out of her mouth. She seemed to be evaluating the taste and texture of the cum. After just a few moments she swallowed.

"Patty, I could see how this stuff has an appeal. It's something we women don't have and don't produce. It's kind of like boobs. I think they attract men just because they're foreign to them. Semen is kind of the same thing. Kind of."

"Gee, Abby, that surprised me. I thought you were retrieving those few cum globs for me. In fact, I was looking forward to them."

"Oh, get over it. I'm sure you'll be OK. What did you have? A half-dozen loads in the last couple of hours? Most of my girlfriends don't swallow that much in a month."

"You're right. I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you can at least understand its attraction for me."

"I meant what I said about you being some men's dream. You're beautiful, sexy and so kinky. You're so tall and slender. You've got those amazingly high cheekbones, those beautiful green eyes, a smile that appears to have more teeth than its supposed to and you can do things with your body that I've never seen a woman do. Plus those boobs! There isn't a guy around who wouldn't give you a shot of cum whenever you ask."

I was going to start detailing all of the things I knew were wrong with my body, but I realized it again would be better to keep my mouth shut about them. I need to learn how to take a compliment.

"Maybe I said a bit too much, Patty. I'm sorry. It's not my place to talk about you like that." She ran her tongue around her mouth. "But, you know, I do like the way it kind of tingles on my tongue. I can see getting into this stuff - a little! I can't imagine ever climaxing from it, but who knows?"

"Anyway, thanks, Abby. I'm not very good at taking compliments. Those were nice things you said about me."

9:01-10:00 Encore amuse-bouche

Thankfully the discussion turned next to the guys. They began telling us about their own climaxes and what turned them on. Of course the language was probably a little more polite than it would have been if the guys were by themselves. And I was sure they weren't being completely honest about their online porn habits.

However, that might have been the first time I'd ever heard guys detailing their sexual actions and desires in such a candid fashion with a group of either or both sexes. It was during this talk that all of the guys put their equipment away. And to a few cries of "aw," I put my big baggy sweater back on.

Those cries reminded me of a story one of the people in my SA group told about how exciting it was to be in underwear "accidentally" while in public. The group was supportive because it was apparently a not uncommon act that quite a few had either done or had fantasies about doing.

This was another juncture where I let my libido drive my actions even though my healthy brain was trying to take control and stop giving in to all of the evening's sexuality. Soon though these thoughts dissipated.

After a while the conversation died and all eyes moved to the fireplace. I felt tired, still a quite drunk, but no longer horny. I'd had my fill of climaxes for the night.

Abby was going to go back to Owen's place and Gabe, Dweeb and Will were going to walk home. No one seemed to want to move though. The warm room and surprisingly simpatico company were nice. We all had more mulled wine too.

Suddenly Abby snapped her fingers and sat up. She had finally put it together.

"So that 'icing' on the brownie? That wasn't icing, was it? That was Steven's cum," she said. She looked at me agog, her eyes suddenly wide open and matching her jaw in shock. "Wow! You are one kinky lady, Patrice."

Her outburst and her belated moment of understanding made me smile. "Hey, different strokes..." I said.

"Yeah. You're right. Who am I to judge?" she added.

Remembering my issue of the lack of a working vehicle, after a moment I said, "Well, it looks like I need to call to get a ride back to my house. Maybe the storm's abated some."

No one bothered to say anything. Not that there was much more to say.

"I'll come by tomorrow and see if my car might start. If not, I'll call for a tow then."

I reached for my bag, got out my phone and called several services. No one could be there in less than a thirty minutes. I supposed that given the weather, business was good. I put in the request and kept my eye on the app to see if even thirty minutes was realistic.

Steven went into the kitchen to make coffee while the rest of us made small talk - like normal people.

Steven called for some help. Abby went to the kitchen to help.

But of course the conversation returned to sex. No surprise there as it had been the central focus of the entire evening. Will, Dweeb, Gabe, Owen and I discussed blowjobs, women's and men's orgasms, women who do and don't like to swallow and anal sex.

Soon Steven and Abby returned with a pot of coffee, cups, milk and sugar. Then each went back to the kitchen and returned immediately with one hand behind their backs.

"Abby, I know you're up to something. Whatever Steven put you up to, the answer is no," I said.

Steven said, "But I know you're going to like this. Sort of another amuse-bouche - for the road."

He pulled out a dark red bread plate with one big chocolate cookie on it, the big kind you usually find in bakeries. It was three or four inches in diameter.

"I forgot that we had a catered party at the office today and I took one of these chocolate chocolate-chunk cookies. I figured you might want something for the road. It's a bit stale so I thought you might like us to moisten it for you."

I glared at him but said sarcastically, "Well, that's very kind of you, but I really am quite satisfied."

Abby then got down on the carpet and took one of my hands in one of hers. "Patty, listen, I can understand how a cum-covered cookie might not be your cup of tea at the moment. But I can't explain what a turn-on it was to watch you deep throat Steven before. OMG. How would you feel about trying something really challenging?"

"Abby, I just don't want to do it. We played around and it was fun. In fact, it was more than fun. I haven't come that much in months, maybe years, but I'm tired and I'm just not interested."

"You know, Gabe worked really hard on your car, in the cold and wet weather. Don't you think he deserves some kind of a reward?"

Now this was a new approach. Gabe's cock did fascinate me. It was so outrageously enormous. A frisson of renewed excitement made parts of my body sit up and take notice.

"OK, Abby, what's behind your back? Does it have anything to do with this guilt trip you're doing on me?"

She slowly brought out her hand. "I thought maybe this might get you in the mood." In her hand was the big black two-headed dildo I had dismissed earlier.

"I washed it really well. I thought this might open you up to - Oh you know. I just want to watch you do it again."

Frustrated at the lack of respect I was getting, I almost got up to wait for my ride outside. But the way Abby was waving that stupid, flexible dildo in front of me was incredibly exciting.

I looked at Gabe. "It wasn't that long since you last came, Gabe. Are you up for this?"

"I'll give it my best shot."

"Well, if I can get that thing of yours into my throat I want more than one shot."

He smiled. I almost ripped the dildo from Abby's hand and licked the thing, making it as wet as I could. I was surprised at how much wider around it was than the other, but I thought I would at least try it.

With a real cock there's some kind of compression that allows it to get into a tight space. With a dildo, well, not so much. And this dildo felt to be about the size of Gabe's cock. Much longer, but the other dimensions felt about right. If I could get my mouth around this thing, maybe I could get it in my throat.

Then I'd see about Gabe's tool.

Once I was satisfied that I'd lubricated the dildo, I just wanted to get on with it. I brought the dildo slowly into my mouth, opening as almost as wide as I could, and continued pressing the thing straight into my throat. The dildo naturally forced my tongue to the bottom of my mouth.

I took a deep breath and pushed it further in, passed the entrance to my throat. Down it went. It wasn't easy, especially as it got really deep. But I wanted - No. I needed this thing in my throat. If I could get this thing down, I knew I could do the same with Gabe.