Overflow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes never left mine during her cat-cleaning. And seeing that she'd missed the spill on her face, without thinking, I traced my own finger along the line of egg from her chin to her lips.

In an instant, the tension returned.

Still staring into my eyes, she took my finger into her mouth and sucked it clean.

My heart began pounding, and my face grew hotter with each thumping pulse in my ears. The wet sensation of Katie fellating my finger, sucking hard and cradling it with her tongue, stirred my cock.

"Juice?" I croaked, unsteadily retrieving my finger.

Katie nodded, taking another large bite of her roll to try and capture the escaping yoke. With a mouthful of bun and a mischievous glint in her eye, she teased, "Is it pineapple?"

My blush deepened, if that was at all possible, the doughy smell of cum still thick in the air. Desperate to flee the awkwardness, I buried my attention in the esky. After digging around in the ice as long as I could, I pulled out the bottle and took a long gulp of the orange juice myself before passing it over.

Katie held the bottle while she swallowed the last of her food. Then she giggled, "Oh, get fucked! That was funny." She took a swig of juice, and the imperfect seal of her amused lips caused a trickle of juice to escape. It dribbled down between her breasts, and she quickly wiped it up with her index and middle fingers. Popping them into her mouth, she seductively purred, "Mmm, sticky."

Oh, come on!" I cried, snatching the bottle from her and causing her to burst out laughing. I screwed the lid on in mock indignation.

As I turned to put it back, Katie fell across my back in an apologetic hug. "I'm sorry, Will. I don't mean to make it hard on you." She barely got the words out before the giggle became too much.

I held the pout as long as I could, before joining her in the laughter. The whole time, I revelled in the feeling of her soft breasts pillowing against my back. I could make out the hard nubs of her nipples against my skin.

Eventually we zipped ourselves up in the sleeping bag and settled in for the day. We held each other close and listened to our surrounds. The drum of the rain. The roar of the river. The sound of Katie's breath in my ear as she drifted in and out of sleep.

I woke some time later to the sound of urgent breathing in my ear. It took me a minute, but I became aware of Katie's arm wedged in between us, rhythmically twitching back and forth. My own cock twitched at the realisation that she was masturbating in my arms. My cock slid against her stomach, resting against her wrist. Katie shifted her head slightly to look into my eyes, her cheeks flushed. Neither of us spoke.

I squeezed my own hand between us, rubbing her smooth belly with the back of my hand. Katie stared into my eyes as my fingers found my throbbing cock and began stroking it against her. I felt her breath in my mouth. Our faces were so close, our noses rubbed together. There was even some incidental contact between our lips.

We lost ourselves in what was happening. I was completely overcome with the feeling of my cock in my hand, and my cock against Katie's stomach and forearm. I wedged the swollen head between her smooth wrist and soft belly with every stroke. Then, without warning, Katie's fingers gripped around my shaft, replacing my hand with her own. My whole body flushed with warmth as she wanked my cock.

I urgently twisted my hand around, pressing my palm flat to her tummy and diving down. I slid across Katie's smooth mound and found her steamy folds with my fingertips. I dove deeper, running my fingers down the length of her slit. Her wet labia parted around my digits as I rubbed back and forth.

Katie moaned into my mouth, and she began rolling her hips in time with my strokes. Then as quickly as it had started, she let go of my cock and replaced my hand on her pussy with her own.

I wanked myself against her a few minutes longer, my hand slick with her pussy juice. Then we swapped again, briefly pleasuring each other, before returning to ourselves.

Eyes still locked, our lips now pressed together, but not kissing, we swapped again. Katie's hold of my raging cock was overwhelming. She was going to finish me. I feverishly probed at her sopping pussy, digging my middle finger deeply into her cunt, while working her clit with my thumb.

She ground down on my hand, her pussy clenching my finger in a spasm that rocked her whole body. She moaned loudly into my mouth and wildly pumped her fist on my cock.

I lost it too, erupting violently in an orgasm that just wouldn't end. My cum gushed up my full length, coating both our stomachs in my warm, sticky seed.

We both kept touching each other as we came down. As our breathing slowed, we melted into an incredibly tight embrace. Our combined body heat was so intense, we were both sweating. I gently sucked her lips between mine, and we began kissing softly, open mouthed, but with no tongue.

"Are you okay?" I breathed into her mouth.

"Uh-huh," she moaned back into mine between those lovely little kisses.

Her eyes eventually closed, and she nestled into my neck. I held her tightly to me, sliding my hands across the toned muscles of her back. The warm wetness of my cum and our sweat between us was strangely comforting. I didn't want this moment to end.

I held her for the remainder of the afternoon, silently breathing in her scent and burning every tiny tactile sensation of her body into my brain. We had crossed the line, I knew. The milk had been spilt. The horse had bolted. Despite my guilt, I didn't want to waste the moment stewing about what I had done to Melissa. I wanted to savour what I had done with Katie.

Besides, it wasn't like we had fucked or anything.

I know. I didn't buy it either.

"Are you hungry?" Katie stretched against me, groaning like a lazy cat.

"That's code for, you want dinner." I flirted, watching her eyes twinkle back at me. "I know female-speak. I pay attention."

"Well, if you know 'female-speak', then where's my dinner?" she grinned mischievously, snuggling her naked body tighter against me in the sleeping bag. She looked so unbelievably cute, her big grey eyes sparkling, and her tangled mop of long auburn hair resisting any attempt to be tamed.

I begrudgingly emerged from the tent, coming out into the driving rain. The freezing droplets pelted my bare shoulders like stinging pebbles. I scurried in under the blue tarp Katie had strung up between the towering eucalypts that overlooked the river. On all sides, the dark, heavily-wooded mountains loomed above me, judging me.

Shivering out by the barbeque in my still-wet towel, I surveyed the river below. It had finally burst its banks, and was easily twice as wide as it had been in the morning. Large branches and other forest debris raced from right to left, crashing into each other and the submerged trees along the edge with loud, frightening cracks.

It was an interesting metaphor, I thought.

My blood chilled as I watched the symbolic ruins of my marriage violently washing away beneath me. I had just masturbated all over another woman. Twice! Hell, I had actually fingered her while she jacked me off.

And she was my best mate's girlfriend to boot. "Good one, Dickhead," I sighed under my breath.

To hell with Rob. He'd have to take care of himself. I was focused on what I should do about Melissa. Oh, God, Melissa, I sobbed in my mind, my eyes welling on the outside. What the fuck did I do? Eleven years of marriage pissed away, and for what? A couple of cheap orgasms. Brilliant.

I flinched at a loud crash from the debris below. Another chill of guilt washed over me. I couldn't tell her, I knew. It would destroy her. Coming clean was all about alleviating my own guilt. It had nothing to do with Melissa. I'd just have to wear it alone.

Alone, I silently snorted to myself. I hadn't been alone in this. Katie was just as much to blame as me. For some reason, albeit a stupid one, I was comforted that she was in it with me.

I remembered my dad's story about the two National Geographic photographers, all his fatherly advice dispensed in joke form. I snorted another laugh. They had been approaching a pride of lions, when suddenly, one of them stopped to put on a pair of sneakers.

"What are you doing, Mate?" the other one asked. "You're not going to outrun a lion in those."

"I don't need to outrun the lions," he said. "I only need to outrun you."

"Fuckin' Dad!" I chuckled as I poked at the sausages on the Weber. He was right though. I did feel better.

Besides, I rationalised to myself, it wasn't like we had sex. It was only masturbation. Hell, I had jerked off thinking about Katie more times than I could count over the last four years. The nubile twenty-five-year-old had featured in my fantasies from the day Melissa had hired her at her restaurant.

Sure, she'd been in the sleeping bag with me when I had done it, but still. It wasn't that much worse, I lied to myself. But the line moved with every new detail I remembered. I touched her ass while I did it. I came on her. I put my cock in her hand and let her wank me. I finger-fucked her to an orgasm. I kissed her.

Looking back, I couldn't see where the original line in the sand had been. All I knew, all I hoped, was that wherever the new line was, I hadn't crossed it.

"Where's the car?" Katie asked, scaring the shit out of me as she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind, pressing her cheek against my bicep.

"It might still be where we left it," I replied, regaining my composure and turning the sausages. Then waving the tongs down the steep valley to the left, "But I'm guessing it's most likely somewhere down there."

She gave me one of those disinterested Generation Y grunts of hers and continued caressing my stomach. The little, dried globs of cum stuck to my hair pulled annoyingly as she went, but there was no way I was going to stop her.

"More importantly," I went on, unable to help myself, "where is your pubic hair, Young Lady?"

She giggled into my arm, "I wax, Will."

"The whole lot?" Even then, especially then, the inappropriate conversation about her intimate grooming rituals thrilled me, my cock rising against the heavy towel.

"Uh-huh, the whole lot - legs, bush, armpits, everything." Then another giggle, accompanied by a tussle of my chest hair. "You could do with some attention yourself. You're like a big teddy bear!"

"Yeah, Melissa's always at me to get the old back, sack and crack done. Kind of a job lot, I suppose." I paused at the mention of my wife, then deflected, "There's going to be no manscaping in this backyard."

"Good." She squeezed me tightly with a giggle. "I like you all rough and manly."

Katie's flirting washed away the last tatters of rational thought. She seemed to want this, whatever this was, as much as I did. I tried to think through it, but with my erection doing its best to push the towel into the barbeque and set me on fire, I wasn't thinking at my best, at least not with my brain.

We retired to the tent with our sausage sandwiches and another bottle of the cheap stuff. Katie sat beside me while we ate, my free hand wrapped around her. With no hair on her delightfully smooth tummy, my dried cum crumbled and flaked off her skin as I found excuses to touch her and brush over it. We sat like that, talking well into the darkness about life, love and all the gossip at the restaurant.

"Can I teach you about wine?" she begged, pressing her breasts into my chest as she leaned across me in the dark.

Sure," I smiled. I didn't give a shit, but if she was happy, I was happy.

She began with a brief tutorial on aromas, but given we had no glasses and could only smell the wine from the bottles, it was a lost cause. She went on with a general description of sauvignon blanc, explaining how it was crisp and elegant, and perfectly matched with fish and cheese.

"And what will Melissa say when she finds out you think it goes well with a steak sandwich?" I teased with a tickle in her ribs.

She softly giggled in my ear. "We're not going to tell her. This little camping trip of ours is a secret. It's just for you and I."

"What happens on tour, stays on tour?" I whispered back, letting myself get carried away with the forbidden thrill of the moment again.

"Exactly!" she slurred slightly, showing the early signs of inebriation.

Katie continued with her lesson, teaching me how to taste wine properly. I rolled my eyes with impunity in the darkness. But obviously the test bottles we were working our way through were having an effect on me, because I just couldn't get it.

"Look, just take a small bit into your mouth," she repeated. "Hold it on your tongue and let it flow all over it. You've got different taste buds in different parts of your tongue. You've got to make sure you coat them all.

"No! Don't swish it around like mouthwash." She slapped my arm. "Look, like this."

I was about to explain to her that it was pitch black in the tent and I couldn't look at anything, but as I opened my mouth, she slipped her tongue between my lips. It was so soft and warm, and wet. And tasted sweetly of wine.

I don't know how that was supposed to teach me anything, and wondered if she'd actually intended it to. Regardless, I sucked her tongue gently, swirling and probing my own back into her mouth. Judging by the way she kissed me back, it was definitely a ruse on her part.

We collapsed onto the mattress, kissing passionately. I held her head in my hands, running my fingers through her soft hair. She was breathing heavily through her nose, whimpering into my mouth as we lost ourselves.

Katie's legs parted as I rolled on top of her, bouncing comically on the inflatable mattress below. I brushed her long hair out from under her shoulders, fanning it over the edge of the pillow, and continued to kiss her. I felt her left hand clutching at my right hip, her smooth thighs hooked tightly over my own.

Her right hand burrowed down, finding my shaft and gripping it tightly. I let a moan escape into her mouth as she manipulated my cock in the non-existent space between us. I felt my super sensitive head squelching against her sodden lips, just rubbing back and forth.

Oh shit, this was it, I thought. We were going to have sex. Any pretence of not having cheated on Melissa before was about to be shattered. I stiffened, trying to hold myself back with the last ounce of willpower I had left. "What are you doing?" I gasped, finally pulling myself away from her kiss.

"I'm wanking with your cock," she moaned.

I suppose that's all right then, I bullshitted myself.

I kissed her deeply again, working my way down to her neck with gentle little bites and kisses. I then sucked her earlobe into my mouth and whispered how much I wanted her in her ear.

Katie continued rubbing her pussy with my cock. She spiralled my head against her clit, periodically running it down the length of her soft folds to her opening. About half a dozen laps in, she let my swollen glands rest at the bottom of her downstroke, her wet labia softly clasping the end of my penis in a perfect kiss.

A gentle tug and a roll of her hips engulfed the first few inches of my cock in her tight, wet pussy. She bore down on me with her nubile cunt, pulsing around my hardness. I couldn't believe it. I was inside her. Every filthy, adulterous desire fulfilled in a single wanton moment.

That line in the sand had been kicked smooth.

Then, without warning, she unsheathed me and slid my engorged head back to her clit. She teased me like that for an eternity, deeply kissing me and moaning seductively into my mouth.

Once again, she dipped the end of my cock into her molten core. An agonizing infinity later, her right hand released my shaft and slid around to my hip. I trembled with anticipation, unable to believe this was really happening.

"Oh, Will," she exhaled, as her fingers dug into my buttocks and pulled me into her.

Her hips bucked up to meet my full length. I was instantaneously buried to the hilt in this gorgeous young woman. I cried out in ecstasy. Katie's hands moved up from my ass, stroking my back. I slowly pumped myself in and out of her.

"Oh, Will," she moaned breathlessly. "God, I've wanted this for so long."

"Me too. You feel so good," I panted back. "You are so sexy, Katie. I've wanted you since the first moment you walked in that restaurant."

Katie's pussy was a hot, slippery glove around my cock. Her toned, silky smooth thighs were the perfect vice, along with the confines of the sleeping bag, holding me tightly to her. And her whining moans were music to my ears in the pitch darkness.

My thrusts in and out of her picked up speed, exaggerated by the bouncing of the blow-up mattress beneath us. We both grunted like animals, licking at each other's mouths and faces. Katie snorted in between grunting moans, trying to speak. Finally, she managed to get out a series of disjointed words that announced she was coming.

Her nails dug painfully into my back as she convulsed in spasms underneath me. She desperately fought to stifle her pleasure, holding her breath and sounding like she was trying to stop a sneeze. But finally the dam burst, and she overflowed with a primal, guttural scream.

She completely let go, letting herself be swept away by the euphoria.

Her sopping cunt drowning my cock, her total, utter abandon swamped me. My own orgasm built like a tsunami, filling my body with impossible tension, before crashing ashore in a torrent of unadulterated pleasure.

I exploded inside Katie's beautiful pussy, flooding her womb with my seed. One electric spasm after another had me blasting spurt after spurt of spunk into her until I just couldn't move anymore.

I collapsed, spent on top of her, puffing and moaning like a madman. Katie ran her fingers through my hair and kissed the side of my face until I calmed down.

"I am so perfectly happy, Will. That was incredible," She sighed. "Are you okay?"

"Uh-huh." I kissed her again, completely enamoured with her.

"Listen," she said, the smile audible in her voice.

"What?"

"The rain. It's stopped."

Sure enough, the drumming rain on the tent had fallen silent. Only the roar of the swollen river remained.

I fell asleep on top of her, inside her. The next morning when we woke to the sound of the rushing river and birdsong, we lazily made love in the sleeping bag. We stared into each other's eyes the whole time, her grey orbs sparkling in the muted blue tones of the tent.

There was nothing for it anymore. There was no line, at least not in front of us. We were adrift in a full-blown affair. No regrets, no second thoughts, just the moment.

The sun was out as I barbequed up the last of our bacon. It's warming rays emitted a fresh natural scent from the wet vegetation around us. Eucalypt and wattle filled the air, unusually, but pleasantly blending with the aroma of the sizzling rashers. And while the river had obviously peaked overnight, it still raged beyond its banks. The Prado was nowhere to be seen.

"I reckon we've still got another day here at least," I said, laying an egg on top of the bacon already in Katie's bun. "It'll take a while for that river to go down."

She juggled the bun lids into place. "It'll at least give us a chance to dry out these clothes."

"And that sleeping bag," I grinned.

"You're terrible," she laughed knowingly, bumping me with her hip.

The sleeping bag never got a chance to dry out. We spent the rest of the day snuggled up inside it, and made love twice more before falling asleep that night.

The faint sound of diesel engines woke me the next morning. I slowly became aware of Katie snuggled in tight against me, her hair in unruly tangles across my face. Brushing the web-like strands from my mouth and smoothing them over her head, I let my eyes focus on the seam of the blue dome tent above. Our legs were interlocked, and my cock began to stir against her hip.