Overflow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will?!" a booming voice echoed in the distance. "Katie?!"

"Oh my God!" It was a woman's voice, familiar, but too distressed to identify. "Will?! Will, where are you?! Oh, God, Will, please! Where are you?!"

"Huh?" Katie stirred next to me, nuzzling into my neck. "What's that?"

Rob's voice joining the desperate calls outside was the first I recognised. He had joined the others, screaming for Katie and I. I sat bolt upright in the sleeping bag, half throwing Katie clear like a ragdoll. "Oh fuck!" I gasped. "It's Rob and the others. They're here."

"Oh shit!" Katie cried, tearing open the sleeping bag zipper and frantically grabbing for her underwear.

I fell over myself as I struggled to get my own undies on. We exchanged a panicked look as we desperately kicked ourselves into our pants and wrestled with our shirts. Shoving my head through the sleeve of my t-shirt, I ripped it open. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

My entire world became not getting caught in such a compromising position with Katie. And judging by the look of terror on her face, she was thinking exactly the same thing. Finally getting my sodden hiking boots laced up, I tore open the zips on the flaps. I tumbled out of the tent, leaving Katie behind to re-button her shirt.

I bounded past the barbecue to the edge of the plateau. Down the grassy slope, by the river, two Toyota Landcruisers were stopped on the track, one white, one silver. They were Ian's and Rob's. Two women were in front of the white one on the bank: the brunette comforting the blonde as she kept calling my name.

"Will?! Answer me! Where are you?!" It was Melissa. Sally tried to hold her back, but my wife was slowly dragging them downstream.

I scanned left to see Rob splashing thigh-deep through the river, pumping his arms to gain the necessary momentum. Farther on, another fifty metres or so, Ian had already scrambled up onto my maroon Prado, which was half-submerged on its side. He lifted up the driver's door and almost fell inside to check if we were there. Not finding us, he crawled towards the back of the wagon and lifted up the rear door for another careful inspection.

"Ian?" Sally called out, causing me to tennis-spin my head back to the right.

"They're not inside." Ian's deep voice boomed back.

I stuck my thumb and index finger in my mouth, and whistled as loud as I could to get their attention. All four of them froze and looked up at me. I could see Ian and Rob both slump with sighs of relief. The girls, too, were elated, Melissa holding her hand over her mouth.

"We're okay," I called down. "Everything's fine."

"Oh, thank God!" Ian shouted back.

Katie appeared at my side and waved down at Rob. "Hey, Babes," she smiled, almost too softly for him to hear. But he did, and he flashed her a wry smile, still standing in the river a dozen or so metres away from my shipwrecked Toyota.

I left them to it and trotted down the slope towards Melissa. As I approached, she tentatively let go of Sally and padded forward. Her green eyes were filled with tears, her bottom lip quivering.

"Hey," I soothed as I swept her up in a tight hug, cupping the back of her head and stroking her curly blonde ponytail. "It's okay. Everything's all right."

Melissa leaned back to look into my eyes. "I missed you. I was so worried. And when I saw the car..." Her eyes darted over my shoulder to the trashed Prado in the river. Then she started to cry.

I held her close, letting her release the tension. Then gently lifting her chin, I stared into my wife's eyes. I softly smiled, "Okay, that's enough. Lock it up now."

Melissa snorted a laugh through her tears, and then playfully slapped me on the chest. "Shut up."

I caught her smiling lips in mine and kissed her. As our tongues found each other, I was struck with how totally in love with her I was. This woman, this incredible woman who had chosen to share her life with me. I was so lucky to have her.

I was such a fucking dumbass.

The fact that I had spent the last two days cheating on her cut me to the bone. What the fuck did I do?

All I knew in that moment was that I would never do anything to risk losing her again. No matter what, she was mine. I would forever honour that. What's done is done. Melissa was my present, and God willing, she would be my future.

I couldn't help but scoff a laugh at the irony of it all.

"What?" Melissa looked up at me.

"Nothing," I smiled. "I'm just glad to see you."

"Hmm, I can feel," she teased, pressing her pubic bone into my growing erection.

"All right, you two, don't make me turn the hose on you," Rob interrupted as he came over, already reunited with Katie.

Melissa let me go to give Katie a big hug. Despite being only ten years older, she was overly motherly, making sure I had done everything possible to look after her. "I'm sorry," Melissa said after the clucking had finished. "I needed to borrow some of your clothes. All mine were in there." She pointed over to our Prado.

"That's okay," Katie smiled.

Seeing them both together, my wife and my...mistress, there was no comparison. Melissa was who I was supposed to be with. I knew it. I was drawn to her.

Katie on the other hand: I was actually repelled. I didn't want to look at her, or talk to her. I wanted to get away from her. Turning away, I gave Sally a big hug, thankful to divert my attention.

Releasing Sally, I gave my wife the once over. I was immediately drawn to the blue yoga pants, which showed off a visible panty line. She was about Katie's size, but her bum was a little bigger, and her boobs a little smaller. She was also wearing a red t-shirt with FIGJAM printed in white block letters across her chest. "Sounds about right," I snorted."

"What?" Melissa was oblivious.

"Fuck I'm good, just ask me," I explained.

"Oh my God!" Melissa blushed and held her hands across her breasts. "Rob!" She slapped him in the arm. "How could you let me wear this?"

"Trust me," he replied. "That's the most respectable thing she has."

"Hey!" Katie punched Rob, the poor bastard copping it from both sides.

Ian strode ashore, letting Rob off the hook from the girls. He gripped me with hands the size of shovels and checked how I was, before engulfing Katie in a giant embrace. "I'm so glad you two are okay," he boomed after letting her go. "What the hell happened?"

I gave them all a detailed, albeit edited account of our adventure. Katie and I explained how we had become stranded in the river, and ultimately abandoned the vehicle. Ian seemed impressed that I had at least managed to keep the Prado upright during the ordeal. Sally, on the other hand, was more chuffed that we had been able to salvage so much camping equipment and stayed relatively comfortable during the downpour. But that's unfortunately where it ended.

Things soon degenerated into a double-barrelled lecture about the dangers of river crossings, with both Ian and Sally giving me a stern talking to. I took my lumps as best I could, trying to make light of the situation. Melissa and Rob fighting to keep straight faces really didn't help. But as always, it was often more expedient to just own the fuck-up and move on.

Eventually Ian outlined an elaborate plan to recover the Prado. They would cross the river and head downstream, using their winch to pull my car upright. Then doubling back across the river to where we were, they would winch it out of the water. And finally, they would tow me back over the river and into town. It seemed like a lot of fucking about, but Ian knew what he was doing. I was certainly in no position to argue.

He waded through the river, surveying the condition of the track, while Sally eased their white Landcruiser into the water behind him. The rest of us climbed up the slope to take down our campsite.

"So, how's that Prado working out for you?" Rob stirred with a big shit-eating grin as we trudged up the hill.

"Shut up, Dickhead," I laughed back, punching him in the arm. He returned the blow, and we were soon wrestling like a couple of adolescent brothers, much to the amusement of our respective partners.

When we reached the plateau and I saw the blue dome tent, my blood ran cold. Katie and I had been fucking each other's brains out in there the previous few days. That sleeping bag, I knew, was covered in cum stains. To say nothing of the smell. Katie realised too, her head whipping around to give me a panicked second or two of eye contact.

"Hey, Honey," I suggested to Melissa. "How about you and Rob sort out that tarp and barbeque? Katie and I'll pack up our shit in the tent."

"Sure," Melissa chirped, leading Rob over to the Weber and directing him to reach up and untie the tarp.

Katie and I shared a silent moment of relief as we nonchalantly tried not to sprint into the tent to cover up our indiscretions. We dived inside, and I bundled up the sleeping bag and shoved it into its nylon case. Luckily, everything we had done had been contained inside that bag, so as long as I got it into the wash before Melissa got to it, I was convinced we would get away with it.

Careful to check there were no other tell-tale signs of our infidelity, we piled the rest of the gear out onto the grass. We ferried everything down to the bank in a couple of trips each, Rob and I doing the lion's share, while Melissa and Katie faffed about deflating the mattress and taking down the tent.

Ian's plan to recover the Prado, of course, went off without a hitch.

Rob and Katie decided to go back to the campsite with the others, While Ian and Sally towed us into town. We said our goodbyes, Katie and I overcompensating with an awkward ass-out hug, rather than her usual full-body press. Melissa and Rob seemed to do the same, and then we were off.

We got to Cessnock at about lunchtime, Ian and Sally towing us to a local smash repairer. Thankfully, they were affiliated with our insurance company, and they assessed the damage while the four of us had lunch at a quaint café in the centre of town.

"Are you sure you don't want to come back with us?" Sally pleaded. "We're still going to be out there another five days."

"No thanks, Sal," Melissa smiled warmly. "It's been a bit much. I just want to get everything sorted out here, and then get home. There's an Avis over there." She pointed across the street. "We'll just rent a car and go home."

Ian and Sally were disappointed, but they understood. Our camping trip was over. We walked them back to their white four-wheel-drive and farewelled them back to the wilderness.

"Next time we'll all head out together," Ian offered solemnly, swinging open the driver's door.

"No worries, Mate," I agreed as I shook his hand and slapped his shoulder.

We waved goodbye as they drove off, before we headed across the street to rent some shitty little Hyundai. Back at the garage, the repairer hadn't finished quoting the repairs to our Prado. It was going to be another couple of hours until he was ready for us to sign the paperwork.

"We can take some of these clothes and shit to a Laundromat while we wait," I suggested, making a mental note to include the sleeping bag in the load.

"Let's just check into a nice little bed and breakfast somewhere." Melissa looked up at me hopefully as she pressed herself against me. "Get them to wash them for us."

"Great idea," I grinned. "Like Sally said, we've still got five days until we have to go back."

"Ha! Five days? You'll never make it, Lover Boy." Melissa laughed, snatching the keys out of my hand and skipping around to the driver's side.

"Wanna bet?" I landed a smack on her ass before she danced out of reach, her squealing giggle hardening my cock.

We jumped in the car and headed off in search of somewhere to stay, eventually finding a cute guest house about forty minutes out of town. The owners were lovely, gladly taking care of our laundry after showing us to a gorgeous little cottage, nestled in between a few dozen rows of grapevines and a small lake. It was perfect - plush and homely.

Melissa loved it.

She jumped in the shower while I waged war with the open fireplace. It took me about a month's worth of newspapers to get the damn thing lit. But when I did, it popped and crackled nicely, filling the darkening space with a beautiful warm glow.

Far too pleased with myself, I stood up and headed towards the bathroom to get cleaned up. It was then I realised that I was covered in dry cum and God knows what scent from Katie's pussy. In an instant, my blood froze as my terrified heart pumped it at high speed throughout my body. Swallowing, trying to return some moisture to my mouth, I uprooted myself from the spot and eased forward.

Melissa was standing naked at the sink, teasing her hair with a hairdryer. I approached from behind, catching her gaze in the mirror. She watched me with those emerald green eyes of hers as I kissed her left shoulder, just above her blue butterfly tattoo.

"Okay, that's enough," she playfully scolded as I cupped her ass. "Get yourself hosed off first, Smokey."

I stripped off my clothes and shoved them into the plastic laundry bag with Melissa's, or more accurately, Katie's. Unable to stop myself from wondering if she'd borrowed her panties too, I jumped into the shower and got to work on that dried cum. As I stood there, letting the hot water wash away the sins of the previous few days, I took stock of what had happened.

I had cheated on my wife.

Despite my guilt, in fact, because of it, I reasoned that if I could just make love to Melissa, get her back, it would smooth over everything I had done with Katie. Like painting over some terrible graffiti. Absurd logic, I know. But it felt somehow natural.

As I dried myself after my shower, Melissa studied me intently with her big green eyes. I stood up after towelling off my calves and feet, and smiled at her. She was standing there in the nude, with her head tilted to the side.

"Come on," she smiled, leading me back into the bedroom.

Two steps onto the carpet, Melissa turned to face me. Without saying a word, she ran her hands down my chest to my stomach. As she got lower, she went down onto her knees in front of me. Her eyes locked on mine, Melissa took my cock in her hand and kissed the head softly. I stared down at her, running my fingers lightly through her freshly shampooed hair. She smiled, then sunk her mouth halfway down my length.

The sight of my cock disappearing into my wife's mouth was incredible, to say nothing of how it felt.

Her lips gripped my shaft and slid back to the sensitive glands, her wet tongue cradling my cock as she went. With just the head in her mouth, she licked at the seam, then sank back down on my prick again. The visual and tactile sensation of Melissa sucking my cock like that was amazing. She bobbed up and down on me, holding my hips for leverage. My own hands were on either side of her head, pulling her closer as I fucked her mouth.

I got carried away in the heat of the moment, and pulled her head into my groin a bit too hard. I felt the head of my cock wedge into the back of my wife's throat, and she started gagging.

"Oh, Honey! I'm so sorry," I cried.

"It's okay, Sweetie," Melissa smiled up at me, wanking my shaft with her hand while she caught her breath. She took my cock back into her mouth, but kept her hand gripped around the base to protect herself as she fellated me. Her other hand, I saw, had slipped between her legs and was feverishly rubbing her pussy.

Melissa sensed I was getting close to orgasm. She pulled herself off my cock briefly, but still pumped it with her hand.

"Are you okay?" I gasped.

"Uh-huh. I want to taste you, Sweetie," she breathed. "I want you to come in my mouth."

And with that, my raging cock was warmly enveloped in my wife's mouth again. She pumped her fist up and down my shaft as her lips clamped around the head, with her tongue swirling around and around.

"Oh, Melissa...!" I cried, ejaculating spurt after spurt of thick, ropey semen into her mouth.

"Mmmm," Melissa smiled, as she sat back onto her feet. She looked up at me, still with her hand on my prick. I could see her moving her tongue around inside her mouth, making sure my cum coated every single taste bud. She closed her eyes as she swallowed. Then she licked and sucked at her lips, and ran her tongue around her teeth to clear my sticky cum away.

I lifted her back to her feet by her shoulders, then kissed her deeply. I could taste my pungent, earthy cum on her lips and tongue, and the thought of it, more than anything, drove me wild: my wife just swallowed my come.

I lowered Melissa gently to the four-poster bed a few steps away. She scooted back until she was leaning against the headboard. I crawled onto the bed, moving up between her legs. But she seemed to be holding them together, almost denying me access to her pussy. She tried to pull my face up towards hers, but I resisted. I wanted to taste her, gorge on her.

Caressing the outside of her thighs, I coaxed her legs apart. Melissa's pretty little vagina blossoming open before me. The sticky smell of her pussy was overwhelming, much stronger than I was used to. Her glistening petals were stunningly beautiful. I dropped down onto my belly and buried my face in her cunt.

I licked and sucked like a man possessed. I nibbled her clit, sucked her labia and plunged my tongue deeply into her canal. There was no technique. It was a frenzied feast. As I fucked her with my tongue, my nose mashing against her clit, her body seemed to relax.

She giggled in between her moans. "You're getting carried away again, Sweetie."

"I'm sorry, Honey," I smiled, "I just love the taste of this 1979 vintage."

"Katie bored you shitless about wine, huh?" she giggled, wrinkling her nose at me, before pushing my head back down to her pussy.

I felt myself blush at the mention of Katie's name, my forehead prickling. I prayed Melissa didn't notice, or read anything into it if she did. She knew me too well. And if there was any indication that I had done something wrong, she would be all over me.

Fortunately, she seemed happily distracted with my oral performance. I found comfort though in the fact that I hadn't gone down on Katie. That was something I had thankfully saved for my wife.

I regained my composure, and licked and sucked at her clit, while I fucked her with my index and middle fingers. Melissa moaned loudly as I spiralled my tongue around her button and rubbed hard at the change in texture on the front wall of her vagina. Before long, Melissa bucked her hips as she came, crushing my face with her thighs, the increased wetness in her pussy flowing around my fingers.

It was our well-practised routine, finely honed over many years. She would suck me off until I came, usually on her breasts, but sometimes on her face or in her mouth. I would then go down on her until I got hard again, often bringing her to a couple of orgasms. And then we would make love. You could set your watch to it.

Far from boring, it was tremendously comfortable. And now that I desperately needed this routine to press some sort of sexual reset button, I was more excited than I had been in years.

We stared at each other a moment, silently communicating we were both ready for the next step. Melissa jumped up and spun around onto all fours in front of me. She was looking over her shoulder at me, her eyes blazing with anticipation. I knelt up behind her and fed my cock into that hungry little pussy. With my hands on her soft hips, I fucked my wife for all I was worth.

The sound of my wife's grunting, and the wet slapping of my hips into her ass was hypnotic. I stared down at my rock hard prick plunging in and out of her tight, wet hole, and could imagine no better sight. Melissa threw her head back in ecstasy as I thrust in and out of her. Her long honey blonde hair falling across her back in glossy waves.