Overflow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time Katie and I had been together in the tent, I'd never actually got a good look at her, wrapped up tightly in that sleeping bag. I smiled to myself, somehow reassured. This was something else only Melissa and I shared. This was ours.

With every stroke, my dalliance with Katie became a more distant memory.

But it didn't seem right somehow, fucking my wife doggy-style like a dirty slut in a strange bed. She deserved better from me. I wanted to honour her, make her feel special.

I slowed my pace, and caressed my hands from her hips up towards her head. As my fingers passed in under her flowing curls, I felt the delicate contours of the muscles in her back. I savoured the touch of her slender body. When I reached her shoulders, I pulled her up close to me, and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you, Melissa," I breathed into her ear.

"I love you back," she smiled, kissing me over her shoulder.

We fell down onto the bed into a spooning position, my hands cupped around her modest breasts. I gently squeezed and kneaded her soft globes, rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as I slowly rocked in and out of her. Melissa held my hands, interlocking her fingers with mine. I needed to be so close to her. It was so perfect.

"Melissa, I'm going to come," I said after an eternity of making love so tenderly.

She brought our hands down her soft belly to her pussy, and together, we rubbed her clit. I felt my cock sliding in and out of her slippery cunny, her gentle folds sucking at my shaft. Melissa's whines and moans increased in pitch. The roll of her hips intensified. I lost myself in the moment, and pulled her close as I came deep inside her. The hot torrent of my cum pushed her over the edge, rocking her in a trembling climax of her own.

I lay there holding my wife in the afterglow, caressing the sexy curve of her hip. The warmth of the fire embraced us, its flickering crackles punctuating the rise and fall of our synchronised breathing. With her, I was home. There was nowhere else I wanted to be. There was no one else I wanted to be with.

I had found redemption, if only in my own mind.

"So, you got along well with Katie then?" Melissa purred, a smug edge to her tone.

Huh?" I furrowed my brow, wondering why she'd mentioned Katie. "What do you mean?"

Melissa giggled, the same way she did when she knew she had me beaten long before I ever did. "Will, you called me Katie when you came."

My blood ran cold, my heart pounding out of my chest. I even think I stopped breathing. "What?" I croaked, my voice catching in my throat.

Melissa rolled over, unsheathing my cock from her sopping pussy as she turned. I fell onto my back, overcome with terror. But she snuggled into me, resting her head on my chest and sweeping her smooth thigh up over my legs. She giggled again, fingering the hair on my chest.

"It's okay, Sweetie. I know you're mine," she whispered. "I know I'm yours. Besides, what happens in the bush..."

"Really?" I blurted, before my feeble mind could warn me to continue the charade.

Melissa lifted her head up and stared into my eyes. There was genuine peace in hers, and her smile was so beautifully sincere. "Really," she whispered. She gently kissed me. "I love you, Will."

"Oh my God. I love you so much, Honey," I breathed, my eyes welling. I really was deeply in love with her. I kissed her again, then kissed the top of her head as she laid it back on my chest.

Melissa squeezed me tightly, groaning with contentment as she did. She really was the most amazing woman.

She was so incredibly understanding, pragmatic even. She had patiently given me space to pack up the tent without her. She had been awkward when hugging Rob goodbye. She had tried to stop me going down on her.

Hang on a minute! "What did you do?" I balked, my heart thumping for an entirely different reason.

She giggled wickedly, "Obviously nothing you didn't."

***

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and leave a comment.