Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Michael, you silver-tongued devil, you!" We both laugh.

"Silver tongue or not, you have amazed me once again my dear, I have never felt this with any girl. It's just a simple message Amy ... elemental really: I love you!"

Her chin starts to tremble again as I speak, and she bursts into tears when she hears those last three words. Her body is shaking against mine, as I continue to throb inside her. I pull her up onto me, working my legs out behind her and just hold her as she cries with joy. Her first instinct after she calms down is a predictable one,

"Michael, feed me ... I'm hungry! Then I want you to make love to me all night long ... all night Michael!"

I hold her for a long time as I eventually soften and then we separate. She races me into the kitchen, and wins easily. I watch this lovely and joyful nude girl jumping up and down with her arms waving and tits jiggling, celebrating her win. I just have to laugh. As I make some coffee, she stoops to clean up the mess made by her discarded wine glass. I look over at her kneeling naked form as she sweeps up the glass into a small dustpan with a little brush, and wipes up the wine she spilled earlier.

I just watch her!

My heart is filled with admiration ... with love for her; the feeling scares me a little. I have never felt this way with any girl ... ever!

After I feed her, we return to bed. We kiss, fondle, play, and make love for hours. I lost count of her orgasms. Because of her immense amount of energy, she is also intensely sexual.

We return to classes the next day, both of us tired but happy. We are having breakfast at the café after our history class, and I notice that Tammy is there with her crew of sycophants as well. She notices us sitting close together in our booth, and I lean over and say to Amy,

"Kiss me baby!"

She smiles, and noticing Tammy's group out of the corner of her eye, frames my face with her hands looks deeply into my eyes, and kisses me long and passionately. Tammy's face reddens, and she turns away. Amy and I giggle loudly. We walk out with my arm around her. Amy flexes her fingers in a small wave to Tammy and smiles as we depart. I lower my hand to her ass, and give it a couple of light pats before we hit the door.

"Michael, you are so bad! I almost feel sorry for poor Tammy ... almost!" (She giggles)

Amy moves in with me the next day for the rest of the week so we can work on our class projects together.

~ ~ ~

Part Five, Amy and Michael's week together:

~ ~ ~

I found out (through a couple of sources) that Kathy fucked the campus stud, not twice, as Tammy indicated, but regularly over the time we were together. I also learned over another quick lunch with Tammy while Amy went back to the dorm for a change of clothes, that Kathy reconnected with an old boyfriend during her visit home, and not only gave herself to him nearly every night, but was actually in bed with him one of the times she called me.

My beautiful and voluptuous, so-called girlfriend lied to me big time. This is the point at which I walk away from a relationship. I cannot abide faithlessness; I had been honest with Kathy about everything I was up to with Amy.

~ ~ ~

Amy was not happy about my lunch with Tammy, but I told her that I received some needed information about Kathy. She figured that it helped her, so she let me off the hook with just a slug on the shoulder.

"Michael, I had a feeling about that girl!" She announces.I start to laugh a little and tease her,

"Oh, you had a feeling about a girl you've never met?"

"C'mon Michael, I met her, kind of! She is not for you ... I am! Don't tease me!"

"But honey, you are so much fun to tease."

"Oh, Michael!" She punches me in the arm again, with her hard tiny fist.

The next morning (Wednesday), after her shower, she pads back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her, and one around her head like usual. I take the one from her head and as she sits on the bed, I dry her hair for her—a ritual with us. As I finish, I reach down and kiss her sweetly on the cheek.

"Let's raid the kitchen, and then we can settle down to some work." I say. She responds,

"I don't want to settle down, I want to play. I want to play with you, and I want you to play with me ... with my body. Let's take the day off darling!"

"We have too much to do honey!" I respond.

She frowns a little, and then she brightens and says,

"Okay, but I need to have you again after breakfast!" She lowers her eyes and blushes at being so direct.

I find out that Amy has a very high aptitude, with an IQ around 170 (compared to my 142). And, with her physical attractiveness, energy, passion, and joy of living, she has powerful assets to offer a man. This became clear during our first week together, working on our papers for our class.

At breakfast on that Wednesday morning, we plan our strategy for completing our assignments. We make love after breakfast, and then get more of her stuff from her dorm. On the way back, we stop at the library to gather reference and research material we will need.

What also becomes clear right away is that Amy had amazing research skills, but I am the better writer. We determine this without argument as we start to work together smoothly on our projects. As if guided by some invisible force, we move forward through the work, like intermeshing gears on the same machine, with the same goal during this first time working together. We agree on all research techniques, and even finish each other's sentences as we work.

What fireworks there is between us Wednesday and Thursday, we settle in an embrace, or with a soft kiss. Even Amy remarks on how well we are starting to work together. She is standing behind me, dictating research as I write, and I can feel her sweet breath on my neck and her tiny hand on my shoulder, making it hard for me to concentrate. We decide after several hours of work, to take a break.

The only worry I have is that we get a call, and it is for Amy. It is a boy neither one of us knows, but Amy takes it in private. I have no idea what they are discussing, but hear a little giggling and she says "Yes, sounds delightful!" at one point. I find out later that dear sweet Tammy gave Amy's name to a boy she knows named Ben, likely to make sure that distracting Amy somehow creates an opening for her with me.

Sure enough, Amy asks for Thursday night off to head back to her dorm, and I am just guessing she has a date. I do not know for sure, and I would never pry into Amy's private affairs. It is early in our relationship, and essentially none of my damn business. I know that Janie is in town, so I call her to make a dinner date for Thursday night. My date goes well with Janie, as we talk intimately at dinner, and afterward we go dancing at a local club.

I do not spend the night with Janie, but I get the idea from our touches and kisses, that she has renewed interest in seeing me romantically again. I don't see Amy until about noon on Friday. She seems to be floating a little, but I don't ask, and I do not tell her about my date with her sister.

We work a little more independently, both writing our own papers, and not working together much. We get all of our work done for Monday morning's class. During the times when Amy becomes irrational or 'female,' I just walk away, taking some time out for another cup of coffee. Whatever storms brew in those dark brown eyes of hers dissipates relatively quickly.`

On Saturday morning, she packs up to return to the dorm. I drive her, helping her in with her stuff. Judy is happy to have her roommate back, and informs her that she has a phone message, without going into any details in front of me.

There is no guarantee that we will get back together any time soon. Her new friend, curtesy of Tammy, invites her out to the movies again on Saturday night. Since she feels a little betrayed by me, she accepts wholeheartedly. I call to check on Amy Saturday night, and end up talking to Judy. She meets me for a cup of coffee at the café and relates what she and Amy discussed after I dropped her off:

~ ~ ~

Amy asked her,

"What if what Michael and I had last week, was just a fling? What do I do, Judy?" Judy tells me that she responded with,

"Amy darling, the only thing you can do is what's best for you. Whatever you do honey, do not pressure Michael. Men are stupid and that spooks them (I frowned at that remark). You have an advantage until the end of the term since you see him every day in class. Try cornering him for breakfast after, since you both have a break in your schedules. But continue to see Ben if you want." Judy told me Amy's answer was,

"Mmm, I know, and I liked seeing Michael every morning, and I will have to walk a fine line and not spook him. Ben is nice, but he is not Michael! What about flirting with another guy in class to make him jealous?"

"My advice darling, don't do it. It may make him jealous forcing him to make a move to keep you, but he may feel that you have moved on from him, and he will not want to be in your way. Michael is a good guy that way!" Then Judy tells me that she summarized her advice with,

"Amy honey, in the final analysis, just be yourself and enjoy life. I think he is in love with you ... he said as much, so be natural and sweet with him, and flirt with him if you want. That tells him that nothing is changing." Amy's response was,

"Yeah, thanks Judy, honey! That makes the most sense ... just what you said. And, my wearing lots of short skirts, and low-cut blouses!" Judy takes a drink from her cup and tells me that they both laugh loudly at that!

I thank her for sharing all of this with me. Judy is not concerned about me necessarily, her main concern is for Amy, and thought that telling me what is in her heart might help us. Judy pulls herself up to her full height, Kisses me on the cheek, and whispers in my ear,

"If you break her heart, I will hurt you Michael!"

~ ~ ~

Part Six, Sisters:

Amy and I have not seen much of each other outside of class during the next week. I love her, but she seems to be dating around a little, so I do not interfere. I saw her a couple of times with a boy I can only assume is Ben. They sit close together and talk quietly, and seem to get along well. She either doesn't notice me, or is ignoring me. It hurts a little, but I am pleased that she seems to be happy. I cancel my plans with Kathy for her return to the campus, based on Tammy's information.

I think that Amy might have been a little freaked by the intensity of our week together, and just wants a little space. On the next Wednesday night, I am sitting alone in my place reading a textbook, and listening to the TV which is on just for background noise, and my cell phone rings.

"Hi Michael it's Janie what are you up to honey?"

"Mmm, just a little reading for my IR class, how about you?"

"I had a long talk with Amy, and she spilled the beans about your week together, it all came tumbling out like she thought I was going to torture it out of her. I am just wondering if we can get together for dinner some night ...I'll buy, okay?"

"When did you have in mind Janie?"

"Oh, how about Friday night ... it's a non-school night. Seven o'clock?"

"Sure. Where do I pick you up, you folks?"

"Yes, Michael. Um, for now, don't mention anything to Amy."

"Fine, see you then hon."

After class the next day, Amy asks me out to breakfast after class. She asks me if I am busy this weekend and if we could get together, maybe to a movie again. We settle on Saturday night. Amy is afraid to ask about Friday night worried that I might be with someone else. I smile a little thinking about being with my sweet and petite little one again.

Janie looks stunning when I pick her up at her parent's house. Her Mother answers the door dressed nicely. Marsha is forty-five, tall and slender, and it is quite clear where her daughters get their good looks. Marsha is pretty and shapely for her age. She gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as I enter.

"Janie will be down in a moment, Michael. You look very handsome tonight, how is everything going with you ... how's your Mother?"

We chat briefly waiting for Janie, and Marsha looks into my eyes as we talk, and gives me a smile I do not quite understand. The spell is broken as Janie descends the stairs.

She is wearing a very stylish, but very short tight dress, and four-inch heels. I always liked her beautiful long legs, and they were certainly on display tonight, that's for sure! I say goodbye to Marsha, and our way to the car, I say to Janie,

"Wow honey, you look good enough to eat!"

"Do I really, Michael? Well hold that thought, we can discuss that later." I laugh.

At dinner, we talk about our lives, about Amy, and about her parent's impending divorce (which might explain the look I got from Marsha). I already know from our date a week ago, that Janie has been dating someone she met at grad school. Janie was in my high school graduating class, but completed her bachelor's degree a year early, and is already working on her MBA; the girl has plans.

"Well, I had been dating him for a while in between living in the library, and attending classes. I went over to his apartment early one night, and found him in bed with another girl. Apparently, he has been doing this for a while, so I dumped him. I thought about you, so that's the reason for the call. You look very nice tonight, Michael!"

"Thanks. Janie, I am happy for your call no matter the reason. I just found out that my girlfriend fucked my best friend—ex-best friend actually, she fucked the campus stud several times, and also an old boyfriend back home, so ... so much for catching up, right?" We both laugh over our mutual romantic stings. She says,

"Michael, can we go dancing tonight after dinner, I feel like just getting out a little, I always thought you were such a good dancer."

"Well I am a good dancer! I think we are done here, so let's go." I pull the chair out for her; give her my hand to help her up and she rises into a hug and a kiss on the lips.

At the club, the band is good—not great, but the music is danceable. We are dancing most of the numbers. During one slow number, and I notice Janie's dress sliding up a little to show more leg and with her arm around my neck, it rises a little further until the dark band at the top of her stocking's is exposed.

She has to know that she is showing a lot of leg, but I am not sure if it is for my benefit or if she is advertising to some of the other guys in the club. I notice that a few of them are watching us as we dance—watching her, really!

I decide to test the waters by sliding my hand down over her pert little ass in a darkish corner of the floor, with no objection from Janie. She looks up and gives me a shy smile, as her lips part and melt into mine. We are sitting out the next dance, when a young guy walks up to the table, looks at me, and says,

"Hey dude, do you mind?" He is indicating his desire to dance with Janie.

I tell him that the lady makes her own decisions, He asks Janie, and she nods yes.

So, he takes her hand and she follows him onto the dance floor. Janie makes sure that they do not stray too far from me, and she tries to keep her hemline under control.

The guy starts to take advantage anyway, sliding his hand over her ass—grabbing it, and trying to get under she dress. Janie tries to fend him off, but he is persistent as she continues to try to remove his hands from her ass and breasts. All of a sudden, the guy feels someone grab his wrist and twist it pulling him away from Janie. He looks over to see me with a nerve pinch on his wrist, and I say to him,

"Thanks 'dude', I'll take it from here." I push him away as I release the guy's wrist. He comes back at me and I warn him off with a hand pressed to his chest, and the guy disappears muttering something nasty about my parentage.

A little shaken up and in tears, Janie is very impressed by my coming to her rescue. As we continue the dance, she presses her body as close to me as she possibly can, and I have my hand on her back pulling her in tight. She squishes her large firm breasts against my chest, as she slides her tongue into my mouth. I can feel some real sexual fire in this upscale young woman's body.

After that dance, we decide to leave the club. At my car, I push her up against the door, and she pulls me into her kissing me hard as I slide my hand up her dress, pushing it up nearly to her hips. I pull her wet panties over her slender ass and down her legs.

She helps me by stepping one foot out of them and spreading her legs; I unzip quickly, and slide my now very hard cock up inside her wet and willing pussy. Greatly turned on after that last dance, I fuck her hard up against the car, as her naked ass squishes against the cold metal of the car door. She is pushing hard against me to get me in deeper, wrapping a leg around me. Anyone walking by would be able to see her pussy, and my cock pounding up inside her. We do not even check to see.

It takes a scant four minutes of hard stroking before we both shudder to a climax nearly simultaneously. I come inside her pussy as I grab her buttocks, squeezing them hard to keep myself deep inside her. I hold her through her dozen or so violent convulsions. We remain motionless for a minute or so, to the last few shudders.

"Michael, please take me home ... I mean to your home, so we can do it right. Michael, I liked it, um ... hard, and I will always have a pleasant memory our first time ... doing it, but want you to make love to me nice and slow ... all night long!"

"Sorry Janie honey, I was just overcome by your beauty tonight. You are an amazing girl, my dear, and you deserve more respect than this."

"Thank you Michael, and I am looking forward to our sweet lovemaking but, um..." she gives me a naughty smile that looks exactly like Amy's naughtiest smiles and continues, "Uh, if you are recovered Michael, um ... how comfortable is your back seat?"

Without another word, I smile broadly, and escort her into the back seat of my car, and fuck her hard and rough again before we drive to my apartment. Janie and her little sister have something in common after all. Janie straightens herself out, and she looks like a junior CEO again in the front seat. Then about halfway to my place, she breaks her professional demeanor, and bursts out laughing, covering her mouth trying to stifle it.

"Michael! Did you ever in your wildest dreams ever think that sweet wholesome little Janie would be a backseat hoe?"

"That's not who you are sweetie, but I am glad that we found that little hoe in you. It makes you a more complete person, and ... anytime you need a little backseat magic, you have my number!"

"Michael!" She jokingly scolds me.

Then after a thought, she reaches over and stuffs her very aromatic panties into my shirt pocket. She covers her mouth again and giggles as a red blush dances across her cheeks. I notice that as she does that, and settles back, her long legs are askew enough and her dress as raised enough, to give me a view of her lovely pussy.

At my apartment, standing in my bedroom, Janie starts to unzip her dress but I stop her.

"Let me do that for you honey!" Without saying a word, she smiles and turns her back to me, looking back at me over her shoulder.

I slowly draw the zipper down sliding my hand down over her back and over her ass. I put my hands inside on her shoulders, and smoothing them down her arms, sliding her dress off her gorgeous form as she kicks it off her feet. I unhook her bra and she turns toward me, shakes her shoulders letting it slip from her breasts and drop to the floor. Since she has already removed her panties and made me a present of them, she is standing in front of me stark naked except for her sheer stockings.