Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She allows me to look at her ... to look at all of her, as she wears a sexy smile I had never seen on her face before. I let an involuntary, "Oh my God!" escape my lips. Her smile deepens and she slowly nods her head softly saying, "Uh huh!"

I am struck by the similarities between her and her Mother, tall, slender, large breasts, and pretty face. I pick her up in my arms and place her on my bed. I slide my hands onto each side of her thighs, one by one to slowly pull her stockings down and off.

Janie is lying on my bed completely naked wither legs open, and breathing fast and shallow as I slide my hands up the length of her long silky legs. I am at the apex of all of my wet dreams of Janie, now finally coming true. She gasps as I touch her high on her buttery-soft inner thighs. My high school dream girl is lying on my bed, naked and breathing hard waiting for me to enter her.

She shivers as my fingers brush lightly against her pussy lips. She is not just moist ... she is very moist, and I have to have my taste of her! She gasps, taking in a breath that she cannot expel, as she feels my breath on her sensitive and engorged nether lips. I kiss her sweet musky intimate parts.

Her little clit tastes amazing as I gently suck it into my lips flicking my tongue lightly over the tip. She finally finds a way to exhale, and continues to breathe in very audible short gasps and soft moans, as the tip of my tongue slides just inside her moist crevice. With all of the activity of our dancing and screwing, she is very aromatic, and her female stink is very strong ... very intoxicating.

She shudders, and I can feel her body convulse slightly. As I nervously slide my quivering tongue more completely inside of her lips, she squeals into a sweet orgasm as she coats my tongue and lips with her juices. My mind begins to reel with the experience of tasting and smelling this amazing statuesque beauty. This experience, a long time in coming, is well worth the wait!

I slide my hands under her buttocks, lifting them off the sheets, and slide my tongue onto her sickly-sweet smelling puckered opening as she moans through another series of shudders. This girl is in another world ... and so am I. Time, and space, and planets hurtling through their courses, are not a part of that world. My world is contained, for one incredible moment, between two long slender satiny-smooth legs. I continue to lick, and suck, and bite her sweet pussy for what seems like an eternity. As my tongue touches her clit, I feel her convulse through a third orgasm, as she babbles incoherently.

I move up her body, massaging her mound, her stomach, and I place kisses on that little dimpled spot where her ribs meet, and then her lovely full breasts and engorged nipples. I kiss her throat, then finally her sweet lips. She licks her sweat and feminine juices from my lips and mouth, like a hungry kitten, as she takes in her strong female smells.

"Oh, Michael! Why have we never done this before? I always knew what a sensitive lover you would be."

I smile as I kiss her eyelids as she closes them for me to kiss.

"I am just happy to be here with you now Janie, honey ... I have waited so long for you!"

"I need to feel you Michael ... I need your wonderful cock inside me!"

Then looking directly into her eyes, and as our lips crush together, I slide my cock all the way up inside her, in one smooth stroke. After her initial shudders, I start long smooth strokes in and out of my incredible Janie. I decide to take my time with her ... and we do have time. She seems not to exist on this planet as I make love to her, long and smooth.

What world she is in, I do not know. When I get close, I increase the strength and depth of my strokes ... just before I stiffen she comes again, and I come inside her through her convulsions. Nothing else exists to us but our two bodies; connected, entwined, and shuddering to a final ... breathy ... dead ... calm. Her eyes open and she giggles,

"Michael, I have to pee!"

"T.M.I. doll!"

She giggles at that, but hurries out of the bed and into the bathroom. I lie there for a while on my back just thinking. Janie is unbelievable in bed. She is responsive and sexy. I never rate my lovers against each other but thinking about it now, Janie is better than Kathy is, but I love Amy's petite tiny hard little body, perfect skin, and her unbounding energy and immense appetite for sex. Janie is lovely, responsive and ethereal, and Kathy is sweet, warm, and lush, but Amy is alive and in the moment. Each girl is amazing in her own way. I include Kathy, because I am sure I will hear from her again, and maybe soon.

Amy has the most child-like expression on her face as she climaxes. Realistically, from a man's point of view during sex, most women have a child-like visage to some extent. Amy will be damn hard to give up if it ever comes to that, I have to be very careful not to chase her away ... and ... not to chase Janie away either ... not just yet!

Sisters ... can you believe it? Every man's wet dream! Then for just a split-second, and because of her resemblance to her oldest daughter, I flash on Marsha ... naked.

Amy is often in my thoughts, as I remember how we worked so closely and smoothly together on our papers ... like our minds were in sync ... working so well in tandem with someone I really like. I keep coming back to my little oversimplified girl and her haunting round brown eyes and impish smile.

Janie and I end up spending the whole morning together, she has on only a long T-shirt of mine and I am in a pair of jeans with no briefs. We work on fixing something to take care of our sex-driven hunger. We follow breakfast with sitting on the couch with a glass of white wine, and some music ... a favorite to Janie's ... Debussy. I just can't keep my hands from wanting to be up under her T-shirt, and on her glorious firm globes.

I need to get ready for date with Amy at some point, but Janie does not leave until we make love one more time, nice and slow. I love to switch positions while still inside of a girl, and Janie keeps right with me for each change as I fuck her without missing a stroke. She decides not to shower, wanting the smell of our sex to stay on her for the rest of the day at home. My eyes follow her amazing shapely little ass as she slides out of the bed.

She looks back at me, with my cock still standing tall and proud and smiles. As if she forgot something pleasant, she comes back and mounts the bed. She gives me slow smooth blowjob until I stiffen, and come in her mouth. She swallows it all, cupping her mouth with her hand to keep it in.

Janie gives me a final passionate, and 'cummy' kiss and as she pulls away to leave, she pulls her dress stuffing her bra and stockings into her bag. Her panties are still in my shirt pocket, which is on the floor over by the window.

"My God!" I exclaim to myself as I watch this statuesque vision of pure class walk ahead of me to my car. The trip home is relatively quiet, and I get a final touch on my lips from her sweet ones. The fabric of our lips sticks together, and then breaks apart as she pulls away. She says softly, "Call me, Michael!" I smile and nod as she disappears into her parent's house. Marsha already has the door open for her, and her Mother waves to me with a pretty smile.

As soon I return home, I call Amy and she is in.

"Hi doll, we still on for tonight?"

"Oh hi Michael ... you bet we are ... you're not getting out of this one sweetie!"

I laugh at the difference in energy level between the two sisters.

"I'll pick you up at seven, so don't you dare be late!"

"You can come over now if you want, I'm ready to go Michael." Her offer is too compelling to pass up. I tell her,

"`Okay, we could spend the afternoon together, go to dinner, see a movie, and then make love all night and all day tomorrow. You got the stamina for the long haul baby?"

"I'll still be standing when you're dragging your butt, old man! Bring it on, Michael!"

We both laugh. I admire her quick wit.

"That's my girl!" I say. She goes silent for a moment, and then a quiet breathy voice asks,

"Am I Michael, am I your girl?"

"Yes honey, you are."

I hear her saying "Yes!" to herself and I'm sure that a little fist pump went with it. Then she says,

"You have an hour Mister, so don't you dare be late!"

"You're too much doll. I'll be on time. Wear some play clothes, and bring nice stuff along for later." I say.

"I will. See ya honey!" She replies.

"Later!"

I feel happy being able to spend the rest of the weekend with my little Amy. I change the sheets on the bed, and open the bedroom window to eliminate all traces of sex smells from Janie having been here. I am not ready to hit Amy with that one quite yet. I quickly pick up my shirt from the floor and throw it toward the hamper.

Amy decides that she wants to go bowling again, and she wants me to teach her how to 'do it good' using her term for it. She is dressed in tight-fitting short shorts, and a halter-top, so I have plenty of her flawless skin to look at (and to touch). I make a romantic embrace out of showing her how to hold the ball, with my arm around her shoulder. I show her how to hold, swing and release the ball.

"Hold it in both hands honey ... your fingers go in here. Let it swing like a pendulum, and aim it at the spot just behind the right side of the lead pin ... that's the strike zone." I tell her as I can feel her warm body inside my embrace.

She gets a strike on the very first ball and runs to me, jumping into my arms wrapping her arms and legs around me ... I can feel her warm crotch pushing into my stomach as she kisses me all over my face.

She bowls better this time than last, but I score about the same ... about my average. We are having so much fun, and being with her is an absolute joy. We laugh and celebrate every little victory and commiserated over every gutter ball. She is superlatively happy anytime more than five pins go down. All totaled, she jumps into my arms with a full body hug four times. I love every one of them, but the last one came with a passionate kiss, and a taste of her sweet tongue.

For the very last frame of the very last game, I dare her bowl topless ... and she insists that I do as well. This means that her tiny halter-top is going up over her head, and her cute hard little tits will be on view to everyone around.

"Michael, you should know better than to dare me, remember?"

"We'll see baby!"

I am really looking forward to that frame! There are no children here since it is mostly a college venue, and only kids and adults over eighteen will see her perky little tits, possibly including guys (and girls) from some of our classes. I can see her nervousness building as the frames count down during that last game. She would be going first since I listed her name first on the scoreboard.

As we finish the ninth frame, she is biting her lower lip, a sure sign of nervousness. She gets eight pins in the ninth frame and I get a spare. As the tenth and final frame arrives, she is petrified. I tell her she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to. She gets up from her seat, steps up to get her ball. She looks back at me, and I give her a go-ahead nod. She crosses her arms grabbing the bottom edge of her halter-top, and pulls it off over her head and throws it to me. Not wearing a bra, she is naked on top.

This little imp stands for a while, proudly displaying her little apple-sized knockers, before getting her ball. When she does, she finds herself face-to-face with a young man in the next alley, also getting his ball. She straightens up, looks at the guy and says,

"This is a no-shirt frame. Don't you know that?"

He chuckles in agreement with playing it her way, and pulls his knit shirt off to match her state. She giggles, looks him up and down, and says,

"Nice pecs buddy!"

"You too honey!" he said with a chuckle staring at her lovely boobs on full display.

She has all of the males for four lanes in each direction giving her their full attention ... some of the girls too. As luck would have it, she gets a strike. This means another full body hug for me as I get jealous looks from all the guys. She couldn't figure out why they cheered so loudly with her strike, until I explained to her,

"They get to see her throw two more balls with her top off, honey."

She is so nervous that she throws two gutter balls, and she steps down quickly and pulls her top over lovely breasts. I look back to see her smiling to herself as she shudders a little.

It is my turn, and I pull off my shirt, but for some reason we lose our male audience. I get nine on the first ball, and am able to pick up the 7-pin for a spare, so I get another ball. As I retrieve my ball again, I notice quite a lot of activity around Amy with guys leaning over the back of our bench talking to her. She has attracted a lot of male attention, and she flirts with them as she glances at me just to see my reaction.

The guys next to us seem to get into the spirit, and talk their dates into having a topless frame, so I change out of my bowling shoes very slowly watching all of the young firm breasts coming into view and bouncing around. That is, until Amy punches me in the shoulder yelling,

"MICHAEL!! Stop that ... you can only ogle my boobs! We are so out of here!"

Amy receives a standing ovation as we leave and she bows to every appreciative guy in the place. When we get back to the car, she says excitedly,

"Michael! That was so much fun!" then in a little lower voice she continues, "You know I got really aroused exposing myself to all of those guys ... I'm so wet right now! What do you suppose that means, Michael? Am I a ... an ex-exhibitionist?"

"Well, it means I am not going to let you expose anything in public again, unless I am the only one there. That's what it means, honey!"

"That kind of defeats the purpose of flashing, doesn't it?"

"Well, let's just space out the times when you show the entire world your pretty little knockers honey ...or anything else!"

"Oooh, anything else? Hmmm!" She muses teasingly.

"Don't even go there baby."

"Michael, you are the one who started this whole thing!"

"Yes, and I am the one ending it!"

"Spoiled sport!"

"Believe it, baby!"

As I drive us back to my apartment, I can almost hear the little gears whirring in her head. Then I get the product of all of that mental activity,

"Um Michael darling, have I told you yet today that I love you?"

"Mmm, about a hundred times!"

"Well ... have you told me that today, Michael?"

After a moment's thought, I pull the car over to the curb just where we are, put it in park, turn to my very surprised little date and I tell her,

"If I haven't said it yet today, let me just say for the record, that I love you Amy! You are a very special person to me. Why else would I get jealous over other man admiring your tits in a bowling alley?"

She starts to well up, and with tears running down her cheeks, she says,

"Michael. You are the most special man I have ever known, I have loved you since I was fourteen, and I did not know how to express it then, but I do now. Michael, make love to me today!"

I hold her tight as she cries and cries into my shirt. When she is just about back to normal with her face still buried in my chest, I say,

"How do I get all these salt water stains out of my shirt?"

She looks up and punches my in the shoulder again,

"Michael! This is a terrible time to tease me!" Then she smiles broadly with tears still running down her cheeks.

I do love her! I did not lie to her. Will I see Janie again? I don't know ... maybe. They're sisters, so it doesn't really seem like cheating.

We still have about three hours until our dinner date would otherwise have started, so I am going to spend it making love to Amy. By the time I get the door to my apartment open, Amy has again pulled off her halter top, and slips out of her shorts. In just her bikini panties, she runs from the front door to the bed and jumps in, disappearing between the sheets and under the thick comforter with a hail of giggles trailing her.

That's my girl! Love her or not, you have to admire her supreme joy for living. Out of all of the girls I have dated ... including Janie ... not one touches my heart like this little one does. So I am going to make love to my diminutive little imp all afternoon.

I find Amy under the covers, and between the sheets, and she is giggly and teasing as we start to fool around with kisses, teases, and touches. Her diminutive form is soft and warm and she tries to tickle me, but I have the advantage since she more ticklish, and I know where her best spots are. We migrate into a warm and loving embrace as I pull her under me. I tell her in explicit sexual terms, exactly what I am going to do to her. She blushes and nods her head 'yes.'

She puts her lips close to mine but not touching. As she talks quietly into my mouth, each word becomes a little kiss on my lips. It tickles, but she eventually presses her lips more fully into mine. She wraps her legs around me and she gasps as I start to slide myself into her tiny pussy.

She is so wet!

My God, she is wet!

But, even though she is ready, her hole is so tiny that I have to stretch her to get it in her. She has to spread her legs wide to accommodate me. I take a little time to work it inside her warm and tiny vagina just like before. She is breathing hard and shallow, and breathily says,

"Oh, Michael! You are so thick, please take it easy with me darling!"

I pull out a little, and the friction causes her to become wetter, as I move it in and out just about two inches. I feel her shudder in a nice little orgasm, which bathes my cock allowing me to push it in a little more. I am eventually able to get it into her nearly to her cervix. As I pull it out again she comes again. I start to slide into her with smooth slow strokes, until I am able to stretch her insides to accommodate most of me.

We make love ... I mean genuinely make love, for hours. I lose count of her orgasms. We are both amazed at the sweetness and tenderness of our lovemaking, and I can feel that she is jittery with nerves. I don't really know how long we were at it, since time has seems to stop for us. Planets can collide, stars can explode into super novae, and it is no care of ours as we push our bodies into each other. The feeling of her hard little tits against my chest is amazingly erotic.

We are sweaty messes, I can feel her sweet sweat pooling in her stomach as I stroke her faster with her legs around me. She is delirious as I finally stiffen and come deep, deep inside her. I convulse several times as I unload into her and I feel a little pressure as her pussy clamps onto my cock. We lay together for a long time as we come back to earth. She is still so tight that I have to ease myself out of her.

I have to taste her, so I move down kissing every sweaty body part until I reach the sweet musk of her sopping pussy. It tastes salty ... perfumed ... musky. A sex cocktail I find very intoxicating. She shudders and shudders as I tongue her sweet leaking pussy lips.

Afterward, we hold each other as closely as it is physically possible as we talk quietly. She giggles and I chuckle as we tease each other back and forth. She amazes me once more with her quick wit, and the difficulty I have keeping up with it. Then she is quiet. She looks into my eyes, searching them with hers and softly says,

"Michael, I have made love to um, some boys, but it has never, never been like this. You fill me up so completely, that it feels like I really have finally lost my virginity. Those um, smaller boys don't count, Michael, you are my first! I can feel so much tingling ... so much electricity in my butt that it hurts, Michael!"