Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flop over onto my back, and before I know it, she is on top of me. She crawls up and jams her pussy into my lips, and she starts to put my tip into her mouth. She bobs her head over me taking it into her as far as she can with her tiny fist nearly around me trying to stroke it. As I start to come in her mouth, she tickles the underside of the head as her delicate fingers play with my balls. I come so hard in her little mouth, and she swallows nearly every drop!

She flops around facing me. When she squishes her body against mine, our wet sweaty bellies make rude noises. We both laugh as she continues to squish. She kisses me, and pushes some of my own warm cum into my mouth, as I lick any that remains on her lips and just outside of it on her chin. We are chuckling and giggling like a couple of teenagers.

She rolls off me all of a sudden. She gets out of the bed on the far side toward the window on her way to the shower. She stoops to pick something up off the floor ... it is a pair of girl's panties. "Oh shit!" I think, "They must have fallen out of my shirt pocket!"

"Michael what are these? Are you wearing ladies underwear now?" She dangles them in front of her between two fingertips,

"Wait a minute ... that is such a familiar scent." She says.

She checks the label and sees the initials 'JMP' on them.

"You know, JMP could almost stand for Jane Marie Phillips ... it doesn't stand for that does it Michael?" Please say no. Please tell me that my sister did not lose her panties in your bedroom!"

"They do belong to Janie. She called me and asked me out to dinner. We came back here and, well—"

"—YOU FUCKED MY SISTER, MICHAEL???" she yells, interrupting me.

She hands the panties to me still pinching them between thumb and forefinger and then she says in a calmer voice,

"You are not going to fuck Janie again, are you Michael? Look, I do get the attraction of 'doing' sisters; it is every guy's wet dream!" She thinks for a few seconds and says,

"Michael, you leave my Mother alone! I know that she is very attractive for her age but please! Are you hoping to bed all three of us? That would really be a coup, wouldn't it—screwing all the female members of my family. Michael! How about—"

"—AMY! STOP! I interrupt her, as she gets more agitated.

It happened! And, maybe I am not sorry it did! Janie and I dated for a long time and I have some affection for her—you know that, but I will not make love to your Mother—for the god's sake! Is that what you think of me???"

I put my hands on her naked shoulders; look her straight in her gorgeous brown eyes, and say,

"Amy, I love you, but I also have some amount of affection for Janie. Why can't you and I just have our time together and make it count as much as we can?" I take a breath and continue,

"You know, I never said I love you to Janie, or Kathy or anyone else—but I said it to you. My time with you is very precious to me, my little darling. I am in another world when I am with you! So let's enjoy the times we have together! I may see Janie again, or I may not! But you are my girl ... you are my little sweetheart ... yours are the little titties I want to expose to the whole campus (she giggles a little), because you are the girl I love, Amy Phillips!"

Her eyes are wide by now, since I am almost yelling. Trying to digest what I am saying, she looks at me for what seemed to be an eternity, blinks her beautiful brown orbs twice, and says,

"Okay Michael."

I take her in my arms and squeeze her as if I never want to let her go. With her face scrunched up against my chest, I heard her try to say,

"Michael you're hurting me!" I let her go.

She grabs the panties out of my hand walks over and deposits them in the small trash can in the bathroom.

"You do not get to have those for a souvenir! Here, you can have these instead!"

She hands me another smaller pair of panties, and checking the label, I see the initials 'AJP' in them (for Amy Jean Phillips). I take them and put them to my nose.

She gives me a queer half-smile as if she thought I was some kind of a perv, but then as she kisses me and walks back to the bathroom to shower, I distinctly here a little giggle. Just before she disappears into the shower, she looks back at me and says,

"You can't ever do the things we do with Jamie, and you can't tell her you love her! You know, you're kind of a perv Michael, but I love you anyway."

After our showers, we dress and head to an off-campus restaurant for dinner. She wears a very short dress, which rides up nearly to the top of her thighs when she is seated, and since she was wearing stockings but no panties, she is giving a show to some of the young guys there. The restaurant has mostly a younger crowd, and small dance floor with tables close to it. We dance a couple of slow numbers, and when she put her arms around my neck, the very bottoms of her buttocks come into view for those around us.

As we dance a little too close to one particular table, a young guy slides his hand up the back of her leg and onto her ass a little. She smiles, moans, and shivers a little in my arms. I keep her there for a while letting this guy fondle her and slide a finger across her wet pussy since she is enjoying it, and then I pull her away. She is still shivering a little as we leave shortly after that dance.

In the car on the way home, she takes my hand and puts it on her upper inner thigh, opens her silky legs, and says in a low sexy voice,

"Touch me Michael!"

I slide a finger in between her wet swollen pussy lips, and she comes with several shudders. She looks at me and says,

"I am so turned on, letting that man touch me ... a-and with you touching me, I want you to fuck me as hard as you possibly can tonight!"

Inside my apartment, she strips quickly and pulls me into the bed as I shed my clothes. She lies on the bed with her legs spread wide and with her arms out waiting to embrace me. Her sopping pussy lips gape a little, and as I enter her, she winces. She doesn't care about the pain, and whispering in my ear, she is begging me to fuck her harder as she bites my earlobe. I pound her long and hard knowing that some pain goes along with the pleasure she is feeling.

We must have made love together long and hard about six times from the time we came home until I drove her back to her dorm late, late Sunday night (Monday morning, really)! She was just as tight the last time as she was the first time. That increases the power of my orgasms, and the number of hers.

I am finding many sides to this complicated girl. For such a tiny thing, she seems to have an immense sex drive ... she just loves fucking! Her appetite for sex scares me a little. But...

...I really love her, and if being with any other girl, including her sister, puts that in jeopardy, I will give them up ... no question! I don't want to lose her to some unworthy little snot-nosed weenie like Ben. I am going to ask her to move in with me ... permanently!

I am choosing Amy!

I sit alone on my couch later with a cup of coffee, just thinking about my weekend with the sisters. I marvel at discovering that upscale, sophisticated Jamie has a little of the whore in her. Amy is sweet and a shy girl with a quiet but immense intelligence. She is also a closet exhibitionist, beginning to come out. She loves showing her body a little in public. This is something I will have to deal with. She is also fanatically devoted to me, so infidelity is not going to be an issue as far as I can see. I think about all of these things, and my decision to have Amy come live with me, then...

...the phone rings.

"Hello Michael, it's Kathy!"

To be continued...