All Comments on 'Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 04'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This going to end up being a 'loving wives' story lol?

Dude is falling head over heals for a girl that just wants to play the field. Still not seeing how these are romance. Sure he is in love, but she is just going along for the ride with several partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I sense

a cuck in the making...

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
So do I anon

Cuck incoming lol. Don't get me wrong, this series is erotic, but I still have not seen why it is in the romance genre, lol.

It could go into Erotic Couplings, Anal, and is leaning into Loving Wives as first anon said.

The fuck is the romance lol?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As a long-time reader...

...of the absolute crap that appears on this site, I think you are all wrong, and none of you know what a cuckold is! You need to learn how to read between the lines. I do not know what the author has in mind for them, but i am guessing that it will be a true romance. Just look at his other stories in the romance category!

The little girl in this story, has a problem with exhibitionism, but is not fucking around. This is called a plot device, you morons! I cannot speak for the author, but it is the thing that causes conflict in the story, something to be overcome as the plot plays out. I don't know which backward countries you all come from who don't know how to use the initialism "lol" but in the USA we are now using "haha" or "ha ha" instead of the passe "lol", so get with the program.

The tip-off for all of you who can't get a clue, is that the girlfriends of the boys in their group love her and look after her. If she was a little tramp, they would hate her little ass! Yes, these are two people who belong together and according to the author work well together, and unless he throws us a curve, will end up on a monogamous relationship. Oh, sorry, that might be quite a long word for some of you. It just means that they will stay together and be faithful. LOL!

Keep writing Michael142!

JM256

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Job

Good story. Keep up the good work and ignore the idiots that are complaining about the 'romance'.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Sadly appropriate?

Amy smart but naive sounds right maybe the scare will help. Good for a sexy story but not what I would want to experience. You cant switch categories now its to easy to lose your audience with all the good competition here. I do like her bottom getting spanked it does turn her on, when Michael fingered her, does that give positive renforment to in my opinion bad behavier?

I still think Michael is a gentleman that any woman would be proud of.

There is a lot of truths in this story very well done, and erotice as all get out

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 7 years ago
She's nuts and out of control

He should run away from her as fast as his legs will carry him. Heartbreak seems inevitable.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Amy

Has evolved from a sharp and clever girl to a dumb blond. Good story, but im not sure I like whats happened to amy.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 4 years ago
Not the least bit lawyerly!

Lawyers value the clarity of language. It conveys essential meaning in all of the law’s many specialties; so if the author should get a thesaurus and a couple good dictionaries if he wishes to write in the “voice” of lawyers. “Upscale” and voluptuous women, really. A valedictorian is not elected; it is earned by having the highest grades in a graduating class. 4-star restaurants are as scarce as hen’s teeth, and are found in large affluent cities. This story is populated by all manner of sluts, not the least of whom is the protagonist. Stopped reading at this point.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

This a super story with so much enjoyable chapters to read !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous