Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 04

Story Info
Asking Amy to move in with me.
11.1k words
4.45
13.7k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

From Chapter 03: Amy and I live together for a week to make it easier for us to collaborate on our term papers. She continues to charm me, but she is a little spooked by our sudden closeness, and dates around a little. I have a final date with Janie, and the next evening with Amy, I decide to concentrate on her, and vow to ask her to move in with me. The chapter ends with my decision to choose Amy, but as I sit alone thinking about it, the phone rings ... it's Kathy!

Please note that all names are fictitious, and are not meant to refer to any real person. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

*****

Asking Amy to move in with me.

Part Seven, Moving Forward with Amy:

"Hello Michael, it's Kathy!"

"Kathy! What's up?"

"Michael, I just have to see you! Can we meet tomorrow for breakfast after your class?"

"I can't do that, but I can meet you after my last class at Two o'clock if you'd like."

"Okay, meet me at the overlook at two-thirty; I will bring something for lunch. Okay honey?"

"Alright, I'll see you then."

"Bye Michael ... and thank you!"

Kathy was my girlfriend until I found out that she was cheating on me. She is a stunningly beautiful woman with a full but shapely figure. She captures a lot of male attention, and apparently has said yes to some of them, so I am wondering what she wants with me anymore. Since my curiosity is killing me about what is happening behind her way-pretty brown eyes, I agree to meet her.

After class, I am going out to breakfast with Amy. She looks lovely today, in a soft sweater, and a short but neat pleated skirt. She still enjoys giving the guys in our class an occasional view up her skirt crossing and uncrossing her legs, but at my insistence she always wears panties. I picked this morning to tell her at breakfast that I want her to move in with me.

"So a couple of guys in class see my panties. What's the big deal? You get what's inside them don't you?"

"Baby, I will never get used to your twisted logic." I sport an enquiring look and continue, "Honey, tell me: what do you get from letting men see you—up your dress? I would like to understand; since my last girlfriend had sex with other men ... you are not going in that direction are you?"

"I-I guess it's a little hard to explain. First, I will not have sex with another man as long as you and I have a relationship ... I love you Michael, and you are my man. But ... I don't exactly know, I get excited knowing that some um, boy can see up my skirt, seeing my inner thighs and my most intimate panty-covered parts—you will not let me go without panties, or I might want to um," (whispers) "show them my pussy. But I can't look at them, it has to be that I am innocently letting my legs slip apart, and I don't know they are looking ... but I know they're looking!"

"Michael, I will not do this if you don't want me to ... it gives me a little electrical tingling in my buttocks and thighs when I know that a guy is looking u-up my skirt ... or down my blouse. I don't have much inside my bra, but I keep a couple of buttons unbuttoned to allow for an 'innocent' exposure, hoping to give some man a glimpse of my ni-nipple." In a more urgent voice she says,

"Michael, I am not attracted to them and even if I ever um, like, let any of them touch me, I would not let him go any further than that. Letting a guy look at me-my um, 'places' is very exciting, and if the guy is cute I sometimes get a little uh, wet. Sometimes I just have had to run into the ladies' room right after, for a minute or so. Michael, you are the one who benefits from it later ... why do you think I push my hips up so forcefully when we have," (whispers again) "sex?"

"Amy, I am not going to say that you cannot do this, since it is just an innocent fetish ... except for the touching part ... but you have to know that it is over immediately and forever if you ever let some other man fu—ah, have sex with you."

I am telling her this with a serious look, mindful of the question I am about to ask her."

"Michael, I know that guys can get the wrong idea, but, I am very careful, and I do not flirt with the guys ... mostly ... and they just think they are getting lucky seeing up a skirt or down a blouse of a pretty girl. You think I'm pretty don't you honey?"

"Amy, you are very pretty! Look, I am not trying to pry into your private um, business, but I need to be comfortable asking you something important."

She turns her head giving me her 'curious puppy' look as I take a big breath, look her straight in her big round brown eyes, and just say it ... clearly ... straight out ... unvarnished. I clear my throat, and blurt it out,

"Amy, I want you to move in with me! I want you to be my roommate, my partner, and my love!"

She is stunned, and looks blankly at me. She blinks twice,

"Wait! What?" she says as she shakes her head to clear her momentary shock.

"Michael what did you say?"

"I said I love you Amy, and I want you to be my girl ... hello, anyone home?" Coming completely out of her momentary dazed and confused state she says,

"Oh Michael I'm sorry, um ... yes! Yes! OH-MY-GOD YES!!"

Seated with me at a table, she gets up to hug me knocking over her soda on the way. I rise just as her body slams into mine nearly knocking me over. She throws her arms around me and covers my face with kisses.

"Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes!!"

When she recovers from my message to her, she says,

"Darling, I have waited sooo long for this! I want to move in right away ... tonight. Can we do that?"

"Of course Angel-face, we can do it after supper; I want to take you out somewhere special tonight."

"Michael, I love you so much, I will be the best girlfriend anyone ever had!"

"Amy, you are already that! You are very good for me, and I should have realized that long before now!"

"Oh, you are so getting laid tonight, dude! I am going to ... to ... well just wait n'see honey!" Then she frowns expressing a little worry,

"Michael, I am not going to find another girl's panties in our room am I? You are not going to entertain Janie or anyone else in my bed are you?"

"No. I will not have sex with your sister ... or anyone other than you. This is going to be the beginning of us together and I am very excited about being committed to you my little darlin'!"

I can see it building up in her as I speak, and finally she explodes, jumping up and down, and clapping her hands, and vaulting into my arms in one of her patented whole body hugs, completely unaware of where the hem of her skirt is. But, I love it! With my arms around her wearing that soft fuzzy sweater that smells like perfume heaven, and her hard tits pressed into my chest, I don't care that others in the café are watching.

She calms down just a little and says,

"Michael, let's get out of here. I want to be alone with you. We have some time before afternoon classes!"

We go quickly to my apartment, and Amy has her sweater and bra off before I get the door open and she's working on unbuttoning her skirt. She runs into the bedroom and buries herself again under the sheets, and quilts. I follow the trail she leaves of discarded items: sweater, skirt, bra, panties, socks, shoes that all lead to my bed. She is giggly, teasing, and sexy and it feels amazing when I find her warm naked little form buried under the bedclothes. We make love urgently until it is time to get back for our afternoon classes.

Amy is a firecracker in bed, and is easily multi-orgasmic as she insists on my fucking her hard. After holding her through her final orgasm, we shower together and dress quickly for afternoon classes. She is wearing the same outfit, and as she heads for the door, I clear my throat loudly,

"Forget something, baby?" I say as I hold up her panties perched on the tip of one finger.

"Oops ... we don't want to give them a free show do we?" (giggles) she steps into them, pulling them over her tiny butt, and we are out the door.

I told her about my meeting with Kathy after classes, and that I was going to end it with her. Amy was a little worried, but quietly said,

"Okay Michael, I-I trust you honey."

If I did not tell her about Kathy and any of Amy's friends see us, it might jeopardize our nascent relationship. Amy is my little love, and I finally matured to her level enough to realize that!

I meet with Kathy at the overlook at two-thirty. Actually, I am there a few minutes early taking a small strategic advantage. Kathy appears, looking stunning in tight fitting dark blue jeans, three inch black heels, and a crisp white blouse with a couple of buttons strategically unbuttoned to show her magnificent bust to best advantage. She is carrying a sack and a couple of drinks.

I take a soda from her, and we sit and open the bag. She brought a couple of savory hamburgers and French fries. They are not from any 'McFastFood' place, but from a four-star restaurant. They are amazingly delicious. Kathy is a classy woman.

"Michael I know that you had reservations for us at the Lexington for the Sunday I returned and cancelled them, and we didn't get together as we planned, but I just want to explain myself."

"Go ahead honey, I'm listening." I say.

"Michael I like you a lot, I think you know that. You have been a faithful and honest boyfriend and an amazing, lover and I really appreciate that ... I appreciate you, Michael!"

"But I—" I start to say before she puts up her hand and interrupts me,

"—please Michael, let me say it. I know that you received some information from Tammy Newton about me, but you have to know that she has always been a little jealous of me, and mostly it isn't true. Yes, I had sex with Jason, but it was only once ... um, twice actually, and I was drunk. It was at a party of one of Tammy's friends, and it was a dare because of his um, size.

"Yes, but—" I try to interject.

"—Michael, please! I know that she told you about my high school friend during my visit home, but I was lonely, and he was so nice. You can see that, can't you? I do not love him like I love you, Michael!" she says, as she fiddles with the next unopened button on her blouse.

"Kathy I know that you saw someone you met out of a club, several times while we were dating. What about that?"

"Well ... c'mon Michael I was out with my girls, and we were drinking ... it was just um, sex ... just a little fun, and it meant nothing to me ... less than nothing actually." Quickly changing the subject away from her frequent lapses in character, she continues,

"Michael, I want to keep you in my life, so tell me what I need to do honey!"

"Kathy my dear, you are a classy lady. Just look at the way you are dressed today ... you are stunning and any man would be proud to have you on his arm! And, the designer burgers we are having ... very upscale, baby! But I cannot be with someone I do not trust, and I don't trust you Kathy, you have grossed the line with me!"

"I can ... I will change! You are handsome, and charming, and more importantly, you are a good person and a fair person, Michael. Won't you give me another chance? Remember the wonderful times we have had. I know that you love being with me ... being inside me ... touching my breasts, Michael!" She slides her hand up and cups them for effect.

"Actually, it is too late Kathy. My little friend Amy is moving in with me today and I am going to be excusive with her. I will spare you a listing of all of my reasons, but suffice to say that she and I mesh well ... together, and ... I love her. It's right!"

Kathy is starting to tear-up a little and she looks down. As she drops her shoulders a little, I get a peek further into her blouse at her unbelievably lovely breasts. She looks up at me with tears filling her eyes, and says,

"I am sure that this Amy person is very nice Michael, but I just want to be in your life. Can't we just get together for um, lunch or dinner or something occasionally? It doesn't have to be sexual ... just friends."

"No. Kathy, if I expect a partner to be faithful, I must be true to her as well. I have some amazing memories of our times together; you are beautiful, and sexy, I loved being inside you, and God, yes, you have the most incredible breasts. But, I have chosen Amy and I am going to have to ask you ... and Tammy ... and her minions to respect that!

We get up to leave and Kathy approaches me for a hug. She hugs me, making sure to press her tits into me as she gives me a soft kiss on the lips. I can taste her tears on her lips as she moves away slowly ... mostly to give me her lovely brown eyes to look into, tear-filled or not.

Kathy has it all, and knows how to use it!

"Just don't lose my number Michael, you never know! That little girl might just break your heart!"

This is all she says as she turns and walks back down the path to the campus. I watch her shapely ass as she walks away, perfectly defined by her tight jeans. She knows I'm looking at her ass ... women always know! I shake my head, to clear it from the mesmerizing view of Kathy's lovely derriere and start to think about Amy. A warm smile slowly spreads across my face at the thought of my little imp.

Amy is so giddy, that she skips her afternoon classes to get her stuff together. She has a solid 4.0 GPA going, so there is little damage done. Amy always gets every question right on all of her exams, and has gotten an A+ on all of assignments and papers. In addition, all of her responses in class are not only correct, but also articulate and well thought through. It is amazing that all of this intellectual firepower lives in a tiny, innocent, but flighty and naïve little girl.

She tells me she has decided to follow me into law school ... my law school. While I am pleased at this, I know that her intellect will always out-shine mine, so I will have to find a way to deal with it. The best way I know to do that is to love her and support her. I will become her biggest cheerleader ... that's what I will do!

I have an IQ in the gifted range and a respectable GPA, but hers is off the charts! She has doubled her course load for the first two years, and tested out of core courses to catch up with me. Amy started two years behind me, but she in on track to graduate with me. The law school does not require an LSAT (Law School Admission Test) from 4.0 students, but they asked Amy to write an entrance essay due to her age. It will have to be her original work, but I promised to help her with it.

I catch up with my little girl, and she has most of her stuff together. Between Amy, Judy her dorm mate, and me, we get her stuff into my place. Judy insists on visitation rights. With a laugh, I tell her that she is welcome any time. Amy agrees saying,

"Yes darling, do come over any time ... but call first!"

Judy is a sweet person and a bit of a biker-chick, but she is indeed welcome at any appropriate time ... I like her! She gives Amy a goodbye hug since Amy and I have plans tonight. She whispers something to Amy as they both look over at me and Amy laughs heartily. Judy then walks over to me, kisses me softly but passionately on the lips—the silver ring in her lower lip feels amazing, as does her tongue stud—I now know why people do that! She rubs her lips on mine, and looking my straight in the eyes, says,

"I had to do that Michael, just to see what that would be like!" then whispers in my ear, "Hurt her, and you are a dead man!"

I laugh and tell her not to worry. Since Amy only heard my comment, she turns her head to the side, but does not pursue it just yet. Judy is well-endowed and seldom wears a bra, so I get the full effect of her breasts pushing into my chest. After Judy leaves, I ask Amy what she whispered to her and Amy replies,

"It's a secret ... between girlfriends, I can't break that confidence!" Then after a second says, "I'll tell you some day, but not today." She giggles and asks, "And what did she whisper to you?"

"She told me that if I hurt you, I'm a dead man." Amy giggles and says,

"Well you would never hurt me so you have nothing to worry about!"

"Yah, I know ... but she scares me a little. I get the impression that she would fuck the shit out of me if you ever let her!"

"You never know Michael, maybe I will!" We both laugh at that.

We decided to unpack whatever she needs, for me to take her to a fancy restaurant. I tell her that I am taking her out in style to celebrate our partnership, our love. She scrounges around in her stuff, and picks out a tight, short, dark blue dress and a pair of sheer stockings and four-inch heels. She slips her tiny frame into the dress, it shows off her bosom quite nicely, and it is backless down to the small of her back. She pulls on her stockings and slips into her heels. What she does not do is don either a bra or panties.

When I call her attention to that, she says with a sexy smile,

"I want to feel very sexy tonight for you, Michael! Plus, it is just more comfortable. I promise not to flash anyone!"

I approach her for a hug, massage her naked back, and slip my hand down into her dress over her naked ass as she flexes her ass-cheeks and giggles.

"I approve!" I say, and kiss her. We leave for the restaurant.

After the meal, we decide to go clubbing a little. Since she is wearing a lovely dress, I want her to have the opportunity to show it off a little. I am guessing that despite her promise, she will show off her legs a little, but I don't really mind.

The band is good, and very danceable, we are on the floor a lot. Because of the heat in the club, our active dancing, and her lack of ... underthings; I detected a strong female smell on my little girl. There is no stronger sexual signal to a man than the natural smell of a woman's pussy, properly heated!

I keep her close, but she notices my obvious arousal, and slides her hand over my thigh and onto my bulge in between dances. On the floor, she puts her arms up around my neck, and I notice in one of the mirrored pillars in the club, that not only is she showing the tops of her stockings, but, just a hint of her little butt cheeks peeking out from under her very short dress. Some of the guys in the club notice as well.

In between dances, some of the men approach her for a dance, and she says yes to a couple of them when I nod my approval. During one such break, I leave her at the table to us get a couple of drinks. On my way back, I see a young man sitting very close to Amy, they are engaged in an animated discussion back and forth as he lightly rubs her bare back. Their faces are close enough to kiss, but they just continue to talk quietly.

When I set both drinks on the table the guy takes my drink, hands Amy hers, and says,

"Thanks dude, I'll let you know when we need a refill!"

Then he turns his attention back to Amy whispering something in her ear. He actually thinks that he is moving in on my girlfriend. He smirks at me as Amy smiles shyly. I calmly walk over to him, clamp my hand on the back his neck ... hard! I whisper in his ear. He gets up, apologizes profusely to Amy, and leaves.

"Michael! What did you say to that boy?"

"It's a secret between guys Amy ... I'll tell you someday, but not today!"

She gives me a sideways glance, at my turning her words around on her.

"What did he whisper to you honey?" I ask.

"He wanted me to leave with him after we finished the drinks. I think he had something naughty in mind, Michael! I was about to tell him no, that I was here with my boyfriend, when you pulled him away."

A sexy smile creeps across her face; she looks directly into my eyes giving me a 'fuck me' look and says breathily,

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers