Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
544 Followers

"Take me home darling!"

That's an invitation I do not need to hear twice. When we arrive home, she goes directly into the bedroom, and starts to remove her dress. I stop her telling her I wanted to make love to her wearing it ... and her stockings. It is kind of a tactile thing, skin and fabric adds to the experience sometimes. When she tells me that she feels icky and sweaty, I tell her that I will take her as is ... stink and all! She stands with her arms open saying,

"Okay, take me then!" So, I pick her up in my arms and softly lay her on our bed.

My request regarding her dress throws her a little, and she is waiting to see what comes next from me. I slide my hands up her shapely legs, and when my hands reach the buttery-soft skin of her thighs above her stockings, she gasps. She is breathing fast and shallow as she nervously spreads her legs. As I slide her dress up halfway to her hips, she shudders. She is nervous ... apprehensive ... turned-on!

"Bet I have you guessing now, don't I Angel?"

"Michael I am so excited, I am about to explode! I am yours, however you want me darling!"

She becomes jittery as I move up to her and she can feel my breath on her sex. I breathe in her strong female smell; the intoxicating heavy musk ... the smell of her warm steamy sweaty pussy sweetened by the perfumed soaps and body lotions she uses. The aromatic cocktail makes me as hard as I have ever been.

When my lips touch her aromatic pussy, she comes in several strong convulsions ... that is how much of a hair-trigger her sexual response is on. I push my lips into her and slide my tongue inside her tiny vagina. I can feel her come on my lips and face; my tongue explores her deeply as I squeeze her buttocks. I remove my tongue from her pussy and flick it over her clit. She squeals loudly! She is still shuddering as I suck her sensitive little nubbin into my mouth. She convulses wildly, flailing around as she comes again. Finally, she moans,

"Oh, Mi-Michael ... oh please! Plea-please sto-stop ... it ... it is too ... much, it hurts!!"

Still wearing her dress, she is a mess of sweat and female juices. She stinks, and it is driving me wild as I move up and slide my rock-hard throbbing cock into her sopping swollen pussy. She is wet but tight as I work it into her, inch by inch, nearly to her cervix. She comes again, stronger than before. I begin to pump her with long smooth strokes as she continues to shudder and convulse in orgasm after orgasm, flexing her strong hard little body up against my thrusts. It does not take me long to stiffen, and unload deep inside her with convulsions of my own. She moans in a jittery voice,

"Oh, Michael!"

Normally she is very vocal as we make love, but this time, things are a little different, and she is just lies back with her legs spread wide, just enjoying the electrical pulses running through her and letting her convulsions have their way with her.

I pull out, rest my cock on her stomach as my juices swirl, and mix with the sweat and cum cocktail already pooling on her stomach. I pull her dress up and off to allow her overheated body to cool a little as she recovers. I look into her face, which is red, and just a sheet of sweat ... her hair is disheveled and matted. She says,

"Michael, that was so amazing. I have never felt like that before. I love the way you make love to me! W-what do you have pl-planned for me now, darling?"

I smile at her kissing her, and smearing my lips on her sweaty face. I turn her over and slowly and carefully introduce my little darling to anal sex. I know it hurt her some, but she was very brave. She was so into it by the finality that she screamed into an earthshattering, sheet-grabbing orgasm. As she cooled down, I rubbed her little ass to soothe her.

She gets up to take a shower after ordering me to make her something to eat.

She comes back into be bedroom after her shower with a towel around her body, and one around her head. She sits on the bed beside me waiting for me to take the towel from her head and gently dry her hair ... something that has become sort of a ritual for us. She tells me to shower, and she will make coffee. I hold on to the end of her other towel, and it unravels from her body as she rises, leaving her completely nude.

"MICHAEL!!" She says in a half-hearted complaint. Then adds,

"Better get your eye-full honey, I move fast!" she says over her shoulder, pursing her lips in an air kiss as she quickly pads toward the kitchen with a cute wiggle.

After my shower I throw on a pair of jeans, put a couple of pads of butter in a frying pan, and slice some zucchini, yellow squash, onions, and some red and yellow bell peppers, all cut chunky into a frying pan. I ask Amy to beat up about four eggs. When the veggies are ready, I pour the eggs over them, and cover it on a low heat. When it is ready, I cut the egg bake in two, plating it for us. With Amy's coffee, we have our midnight snack.

She eats all of her portion and steals a little from my plate ... a bad habit of hers I have always found rather endearing. I don't mind of course but give her a look that says, "Really, Amy?" She just shrugs her shoulders and giggles.

"So, how are you doing Angel Face?" I ask her.

"A little sore, but I'm okay Michael ... I think you are safe from the wrath of Judy!" She covers her mouth with a musical giggle. We converse quietly as we finish our meal. She comes over to me with her coffee, and curls up inside my embrace as I sit on my stool with my arms around her still naked form. Another thing she loves to do.

"Michael, I am so happy that you have had every little part of me, it makes me completely yours! I love you honey!"

I hold her a little tighter until we decided to return to the bedroom for the rest of the first night we are truly together. She gives me a long slow blowjob, sucking, tickling, and licking ... every time she senses that I am getting close, she backs off to prolong the sweet agony, until I finally explode into her eager little mouth. She swallows it all as she gently squeezes my balls.

I lay next to her on the bed, idly fondling and playing with her pussy with my fingers for a while, and then we make love slowly for about two hours until we fall asleep with my cock still inside her. I wake up the next morning alone and on my stomach, when all of a sudden I feel a sharp stinging slap on my buns from a tiny hand. Amy is already dressed and ready for class. She has on a short pleated skirt with a crisp white blouse tucked neatly into it.

"Get up sleepy-head; we are going to be late for classes."

I get up, and see her bending over to pick up some clothes; I notice that she had forgotten something. I walk over to her and lift up her skirt to see her naked ass.

"Going commando today are we, my darling?"

"Well, it's harder to flash people with my panties on Michael!" She is just kidding.

I walked to one of the drawers I had given to her for her stuff, pick out a pair of modest panties, and open them for her to step into. She put her hands on my shoulders and steps into them. I slide them up her legs to just above her knees, as she pulls them up and in place with with a sexy wiggle.

"I am the only one who gets to see my girlfriend's pussy! Understand?"

"Thank you, Mister buzz-kill!"

"You're welcome, baby!" As I run my finger over the crotch of her panties, I can tell that she is already starting to become moist. I start to worry a little about her sexual appetites and little fetishes that turn her on.

My group of friends readily accepts Amy as part of the group, especially the guys due to her cute little form, and her penchant for showing it off a little. I have to accept the fact that Amy is naturally a bit of an exhibitionist if I am going to continue to be with her.

She challenges me on another occasion at the bowling alley to bowl a last frame topless as she pulls her blouse off over her head. She seldom wears a bra when we are doing something active, so she is bare-chested. She teases a couple of the guys and allows one of them to touch her a little. A young handsome curly-headed guy whispers something in her ear. She smiles and nods her head yes, as the both look at me out of the side of their eyes.

She considers a little flirting to be an innocent expression of her sexuality and argues that case with me, but I disagree strongly with her. She usually ends with,

"Michael, you get to fuck me and they don't, it's innocent ... fun ... I like the attention!"

She completes her frame and I step up to get my ball sans shirt as a girl in the next alley gasps looking at my arm muscles. I get a strike on the last frame as my ball smashes into the pins scattering them wildly. That means I get two more balls. I concentrate on my game and after the last frame, I look around to find Amy gone, and so is the curly-headed boy. Looking around a bit, I hear some moans coming from an otherwise empty game room. There is Amy kissing her curly-topped friend, with her blouse still off, and letting him fondle her tits. This must have been their secret agreement as they slipped away after her last turn.

I pulled her away from him, and as her breasts jiggle a little, I say, "It's time to go honey!"

I turned to the boy, and backed him up against the wall without touching him.

"Michael, this is Ben. He is just a friend. Ben, this is Michael!"

Without looking at Amy and with my gaze still on Ben, I just say,

"Say goodbye, Ben!" He looks at Amy nervously, squeezes past me and makes a hasty exit from the game room.

"Michael, you are not mad are you? It's just innocent ... um, he just kissed me!

I paid for the bowling, and escorted Amy to the car and we drove home without a word passing between us. When we got inside, Amy couldn't stand it any longer and says,

"Michael! If you are mad at me, please tell me ... say something honey! I-If you th-think I was bad, at least give me a spanking or something, so we can get past this."

"Not a bad idea, doll-face!" is my only reply.

I grab her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom where I take my hard wooden hairbrush from the dresser. I sit on the corner of the bed and tell her to take off her shorts and panties. She looks worried as she nervously complies with my demand.

"Amy, you do realize that we have an exclusive relationship don't you?" I can see her butt cheeks ripple and twitch with her nervousness.

"Michael I guess I was bad, but it was all so innocent. B-Ben is just a f-friend! I-It won't happen again, I promise."

"I know it won't baby, otherwise your curly-headed friend might get hurt. I don't want that, and you don't want it either."

I smooth my hand over her flawless little ass, and can feel her nervousness. I bring the brush back and bring it down hard on her tender little behind with as loud "Thwap!" She screams in pain and I continue with her education. Blow after blow rains down on her increasingly red and bruised butt. As she tries to cover her butt with her hands, but I hold them tight against her back.

I was mad at her, and ended up punishing her more severely than I ever intended to, as she is sobbing uncontrollably. After about twenty blows, her ass is completely reddened, and heavily bruised with big welts. I help her up and onto the bed, on her stomach.

"Lie still and I'll put some lotion on you." I said softly. She is sobbing as hard as she possibly can, wanting to touch her backside but not wanting to cause herself more pain. I think she is angry being so abused and I am already heartily sorry for hurting my little girl.

She covers her face blubbering loudly feeling sorry for herself. I get some soothing skin lotion, and start to smooth it over her damaged ass. She flinches at the first cool touch, but her crying starts to subside after a few more applications.

I am so sorry I gave into my anger, but I know that I got my point across. We play at spanking many times, and I stopped using the brush after the first time, since it does so much damage, but today ... I needed the brush. I need to show her that she is not allowed to be kissed and touched by other men; I am nipping it in the bud to prevent her going further with other guys. After a liberal application of lotion, I ask her she needs anything,

"NO!"

"Are you sure, honey?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE, MICHAEL! I DON'T LIKE YOU VERY MUCH RIGHT NOW!"

I leave her alone on the bed, turning off the light as I depart. I can hear her crying softly into the bedspread. I am not completely torqued by her exposing parts of her cute shape to other men, but I draw the line at her letting them touch any part of her they wish. We have been together for only a couple of weeks, and her flirting with Ben bothered me a little; seems like a backward step.

I am sure I did the right thing, as much as it kills me to think of my little darling in pain. I tell myself that I will never punish her like this again. I throw the hairbrush in the trash. I am sure she thought what she was doing was innocent, but she went too far.

It was quiet in the bedroom for a long time as I sit at the kitchen counter with a textbook and a cup of coffee. As I rise to get another warmer-upper for my coffee, I hear the latch on the bedroom door click. Amy slowly pads out toward the kitchen wearing only one of my T-shirts covering her to her knees.

Her head is down, and her face streaked with tear tracks. She walks over to me and puts her head against my chest waiting for me to hug her. I do not keep her waiting as I gently slip my arms around her, and she starts crying again.

"Michael, I am so sorry. I am so trusting, but I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you darling, b-but you hurt me. That terrible brush hurts, Michael ... I though we decided not to use it."

She raises her face with her eyes wide and childlike, and I kiss her softly. She closes her eyes and breathes into my mouth. Her breath is sweet, but I can taste the salt from her tears in her kiss. I lift her face with my forefinger under her chin, and say to her,

"I am sorry I let me anger get the best of me. But, finding you kissing another man was too much for me. If you want to call Judy for her to exact her revenge on me, I'll wait. By the way, I threw that brush away; you will never see it again!"

She starts to smile, but just a little like it hurts.

"Michael, you are not really afraid of Judy are you? She loves you, and trusts you."

"No, I am not afraid of Judy, but all of her six-foot-eight, three-hundred pound biker friends cause me a little concern."

"She would never let them harm you Michael!" Then with a sly smile she continues, "Maybe just rough you up a little!"

We both burst out in laughter at that, and it is nice to see a smile back on that face I love, but I detect an edge to her voice still. We walk back into the bedroom and make love ... with her on top. She slides onto the bed on her stomach afterward, and I move my hands all over her naked little form, I place little kisses all down her back, and kiss every inch of her tiny damaged ass.

"Mmm, darling that feels so nice." She moans. Her voice is sweeter.

I can see some moisture building up between her legs, I move my fingers down to tickle her little asshole and massage her pussy lips. She spreads her legs for me. I touch her for a while until I have to lift her hips enough to enter her from behind.

My cock is hitting her G-spot and further inside, her A-spot at this angle. She quickly shudders into a nice orgasm. I come again deep inside my sweet girl. The feeling is indescribable as I look down on her petite shapely body running my hand gently over her still-bruised ass. My cock is still throbbing inside her. She is still breathing fast; I just listen to it—the sound of her sweet breath trying to becalm itself.

Amy has a very strong sex drive and the exhibitionism, spanking, and whatever she has going on with Judy are all part of her sexual expression. She has never been able to tell me where they come from, only that they are imperatives for her. But, I am hoping she will change—that she will outgrow the need for them, and what will remain is only our sweet lovemaking.

She has vowed never to have sex with, or to be alone with anyone else as long as we are together. Her stuff with Judy is just hugs, and some light touches between two girlfriends, and she allows Judy to kiss and hug me ... and occasionally an innocent touch, but nothing more. I decide not to proactively touch Judy out of respect for Amy, but can't stop Judy from touching me.

Amy fits in well, with my group of friends—particularly Tom—who is the friend that I went with to the mixer the first time I danced with Amy. Amy can occasionally be a brat still, but she is loved by the group—even the girls. Being much younger than the rest, the girls in the group look out for her ... like a little sister. She is not a threat to their relationships.

One evening, Amy pisses off my friend Tom at a party with an incautious remark. He tells her that she needs a good spanking and I surprise him by nodding to him to go ahead. She looks at me a little shocked, but giggles as he pulls her over his knee for her friendly punishment (Tom knows about her mild fetishes). He looks down at her pink bikini panties peeking out from her short skirt. Tom looks up at me, and I nod again. He pulls her panties down to her knees, showing her perfect little ass and part of her sex to our crowd of friends.

Tom only gives her a half dozen of light slaps, and lets her up. She stands, pulls her panties off, and stuffs them in Tom's shirt pocket. As she apologizes for the mean remark she had made, she puts her hands on his face and kisses him on the cheek. Amy may be the little darling of our group, but tonight she just had a couple too many beers. I worry about her becoming flirtier with other men. Janet—Tom's girlfriend—coolly walks over to him, takes Amy's panties out of his pocket, and gives them to me. She isn't mad, but doesn't want Tom receiving a panty-trophy from another girl.

Amy sits on my lap, sans-knickers, and occasionally accidently let her legs part a little. Back home, she insists that I take her right to bed and fuck her. I am as excited as she is, as she flexes her hard little body against mine to receive my strong thrusts. Her exhibitionism turns her on so much!

I am just afraid that she might innocently allow a friend or friend of a friend to go too far when I am not around to look after her. After all, these guys are all friends of ours, but a hard cock has no conscience. They might decide to pass her around a little without me there to look out for her. Amy is mostly careful not to let that happen: Tom is a friend that she trusts, and Janet doesn't mind; she helps Tom watch out for Amy a little. Janet is a pretty and pleasant little blond. As a nurse, she has quite a lot of savvy and maturity for her young age.

At another party, Amy becomes obnoxious with the group, and after they call her on it, she insists on being punished. One of the guys readily volunteers, and pulls her over his knees. He lifts her skirt, pulls her panties down, giving her a couple of hard smacks. She likes that, but then he slides his fingers down her crack and across her pussy. She moans and spreads her legs a little. I am out of the room when this starts, but seeing where this is heading; I step in, pull her up and help her to get her panties back in place. I give the guy a look that said, "Don't ever do that again!"

Back at home, I talk to her very sternly, about her drinking too much. I tell her that mostly the guys in the group look out for her like a little sister, but there isn't one of them that wouldn't mind fucking her, if I was not in the picture.

Michael142
Michael142
544 Followers