Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, I am so sorry, they just kept handing me drinks and I guess I ended up having too much."

"Amy, I want you to refrain from alcoholic drinks at parties ... just stick to coke, okay honey? You are still underage anyway!"

"Of course Michael, I will. I just didn't realize I was being touched ... um that way. Michael I am so sorry."

She comes over, sits on my lap, kisses me sweetly and softly says, "Take me to bed honey!"

That night we make love, with her insisting on my fucking her hard and rough; she is so turned on. She flexes her hard little body up to meet my thrusts like never before. She comes several times before we shower and settle in.

She is as good as her word, and stays out of trouble at parties with friends. The guy who touched her, Fred, tries once again to coax her over his knees again but she refuses. Later in the evening, I wait for Fred to wander into the kitchen, and I follow him.

I grab his shirt just under his throat and push him up against the wall,

"Amy is my girlfriend Fred, and I would appreciate your respecting that. She is a little too innocent for her own good, and it is our job to all watch out for her a little. I know you will help me out with that!"

"Sure Mike, no problem. I'm sorry, I really like Amy and won't ever do anything to hurt her. I'll make sure the other guys treat her right too."

"Thanks Fred, I know you will, buddy."

I let him go, straighten out his shirt for him, and clap him on the shoulder. I am not a brute, but at six-one and one-ninety-five, I can be intimidating, and I have enough muscle from my athletic activities, to insist on my own way most times. I hate doing it though ... it's not who I am.

She will never willingly be with another man; I know that; she seems happy with my seven inches filling her up. I found out that she did not let Ben have sex with her the few times they dated. It was just a little kissing and light petting. She told me that herself saying that she just wanted to make me jealous at the time. She really thought that letting him touch and kiss her in the bowling alley was innocent.

~ ~ ~

Part Eight, Law School Bound:

The final semester of my senior year arrives with registration for courses. I have only three requirements left, all in my major field of political science. I walk into my first class of the morning, and see a familiar face.

"Hi Kathy, what are you doing in this class?"

"Oh hello Michael, this class is in my major field too. I will be going to law school next year, and this class fits in. Um, how about breakfast after?"

"Can't today, but maybe some other time."

Kathy takes a seat a row ahead of me, and a seat over so she will be in my line of sight for the semester. She is wearing a blue blouse with a couple of buttons strategically unbuttoned and tucked into a tight black skirt. I am able to see down into her magnificent décolletage, which is no doubt her reason for sitting where she is—to tease me with just such a view as each breath makes her breasts swell a little. I try not to take advantage, but do steal a little glance or two. Kathy is a lovely girl and she knows it!

I look behind me in the class, to see Judy perched up in back in the last row. She is slumped down in her seat; arms folded, legs akimbo, wearing her signature pre-destressed jeans and a T-shirt with a faded image of some counter-culture icon or other. She is watching me with a smile that says that she is ... watching me. Likely because Kathy is also here, I am guessing! This should be an interesting semester! After the first class, I climb up to where Judy is.

"Judy! Nice to see you doll, what the hell are you doing in my class?"

"Is that Kathy Miller down there, Michael?"

"Never answer a question with a question, Judy!"

"I saw both you and Kathy entering the same class, and was just curious. Actually, I have an art history class just down the hall, but the first class is going to be just the usual organizational bullshit!"

"Let me buy you breakfast, darlin'!" I offer.

I use endearments with Judy because she is really just a sweetie with a hard shell. And, she takes such prodigiously good care of a little girl I love. After class, we walk over to a café just off campus, and find a quiet table. The food is good, and since they mostly cater to students, the price is right. Judy looks at me,

"So, what's Amy up to this morning Michael?"

"I think you already know that she has an English lit class this morning. It's a basic requirement they wouldn't let her test out of. After that—right now in fact—she has another class on international treaties. She has quite a full load as you know." I look directly into Judy's eyes and say to her,

"Now for the real reason we are here: Kathy Miller just wandered into this class, and her being here has nothing to do with me. We have the same major, and she has been in classes with me before." After a pause, I tell her, "You will just have to trust me honey, and not hover over us like some kind of pretty but tough eagle, with great tits!" I chuckle.

"Okay Michael, I do trust you but just looking out for Amy's interests ... she's my girl y'know." After a moment's hesitation—and pushing out her chest at me she continues, "I do have great tits, don't I?" We both laugh as I agree.

Of course, now I am focused on how they push into her tight T-shirt; nipples well-defined without a bra to restrain them. We finish our quick breakfast, and as I get up, Judy is already on her feet. She puts her hands on my shoulders, and gives me a little peck, but squarely on the lips. Judy's lips and breath are sweet. I say,

"I am pretty good about looking after Amy myself Judy, so no more skulking around. Okay?" She looks at me and with a trusting smile replies,

"Okay! Thanks for breakfast darling."

I turn to watch Judy walk out the door with her tight jeans nicely defining her shapely ass—I notice other guys watching her as well. She turns toward one of them, and gives him a smile that says, "Eat your heart out fella!" Judy is very attractive, but she is a bit of a ball-buster!

I try to catch up with Amy after her last class to walk her home. I peek into the nearly empty classroom to see Amy surrounded by four guys. She is not flirting with them, but she is definitely enjoying the male attention as she carries on an animated conversation. I walk over to them, and she gives me a broad sweet smile as I reach through her small throng and pull her away simply saying,

"Excuse me guys!"

As I lead her away their eyes follow us (her, really) and I hear one of them say,

"Damn!"

I told Amy about Kathy and Judy being in my class. I also told her that Kathy asked me out for breakfast, but I took Judy instead. She was happy with my choice, and warned me about letting "that bitch" get too friendly. I assured her that Kathy is not a threat to her. Amy does not use the 'b-word' or similar language very often, but she does see Kathy as a threat.

~ ~ ~

Kathy, Amy and I all graduated at the end of the term together, with Amy voted valedictorian of our class. She gives a rousing speech exhorting us all to make our degrees count in the world, and receives a standing ovation. My chest could not swell any further, with pride in my bright little girl.

I gave her a small sterling silver pinkie ring at dinner after graduation. It is not an engagement ring, but more of a gift—and a promise to wait until after we graduate from law school. I just wanted to give her a graduation gift, and she loves jewelry—rings mostly.

While Kathy nailed down a spot in a prestigious law school in the east, Amy resisted several prestigious offers from big-name law schools, insisting on attending locally with me. We keep our schedules as close to the same as we can, to help each other out with assignments. Amy is always the most well prepared member of our study group, and usually leads.

Tom and Fred and a few others of our old college group of friends are still in town, so we get together frequently for parties. They help me look after Amy—still very naïve and innocent for a law school student. We attend a New Year's Eve party at the home of one of the group, and there seems to be a larger crowd than usual, with many people neither Amy nor I know.

At one point before midnight, the supply of champagne runs low, so Tom and I leave to get another case. Tom actually has one in his garage he was hoping not to have to use, so we grab that one. He and Janet are into wines big time! While we were gone, it seems that Fred became distracted, and lost track of Amy. Asking around, he found out from a female friend that Amy started back toward the bathroom and bedroom area and hasn't been seen for a while. He heads back to investigate, and hears what sounds like screams coming from the bedroom.

He quickly opens the first bedroom door, to find Amy on the bed with a man he didn't know on top of her ... some friend of a friend. Amy is screaming and pushing the man away who had taken off her pants and was trying to get at Amy.

"C'mere you little tease!" Fred hears the man saying. Amy's responses are unintelligible.

Fred grabs the man and pulls him off Amy. By that time, more friends enter the room, and a few of the men subdue this guy while the girls take care of Amy, helping her keep her ripped dress together. That was the precise moment when Tom and I arrived with champagne.

One of the girls in our group tells us about a commotion in the other room, and not seeing Amy around, I immediately race, threading my way through the crowd, into the bedroom to see this guy with no pants on being subdued by Fred and a couple of others. I rush to Amy and embrace her as the girls, Janet and a couple of others tell me she is all right. I hug her tight, and kiss her on top of her head. She is sobbing on my chest. She looks up, wipes her tears away and says,

"Michael, I'm okay Janet, Linda and Sarah have me. Just ... get him out of here, darling."

The guy seemed to be quite badly bruised. I asked Fred what happened, and he told me the story. Apparently, this guy took a liking to Amy, danced with her once, and then later waited for her to visit the bathroom. He grabbed Amy in the darkened hallway, and pulled her into the bedroom. He was drunk, and intent on having his way with Amy.

"Fred, who is this guy ... how did he get all those bruises?" I ask

"Well, he is a friend of a friend of somebody at the party and um, he sort of ah, fell down a few times after we, John and Chad and me, got ahold of him."

"Fred?" I ask accusingly my voice rising at the end,

"Okay, I guess we kind of helped him fall down a few times. But Mike, he was going to rape our sweet girl. I just lost track of her, but it was just for a minute or two ... I'm so sorry Mike!"

I clamp a hand on his shoulder and say,

"It's okay, Fred. Thank you, you are a true friend. Let's get this guy out in front. Think he might fall down a few more times on the way? He just looks like the clumsy type."

"Yah!" Fred says to me with a sly smile. Then to the guy, "C'mere ass-clown, you are so going for a ride."

Fred is a badge, and knows most of the local cops. I let my friends lead him out to the front room to wait for the cops, while I comfort my little girl. Amy's face is a sheet of tears, and she tries to speak,

"Mi-Michael, I-I am so so-sorry ... he just grabbed me. I could't stop him. I was being a good girl tonight! I promise!"

"I know sweetheart, let the girls clean you up a little now. I'm here for you Angel-Face."

"O-Okay, Mi-Michael" she throws her arms around me, trying hard not to cry. "I love you Michael!"

Apparently, this guy did prove to be accident prone, and ended up with a few more bruises on his way to the living room. Fred quietly explained the situation to his friends on the force and they took him away, but they insisted that he put on his pants first. The sergeant asked Fred about the bruises, and Fred explains that the guy must have fallen down ... sort of accidentally.

"Right! Well, you know we will need statements from you and each of these guys." the sergeant gives Fred sort of a half 'bro hug' and says to another policeman, "Get this ... thing out of here."

Amy insisted on not charging him with rape, and the jury eventually convicted him of lewd behavior and second-degree assault. After the police took him away, I ask Amy if she wants me to take her home. She insists that the party go on, and after a couple of the girls fixed her dress, we dance until midnight. I dance with Janet as well, while Amy dances with Tom. Janet tells me that there actually was no penetration, but the guy did get his hands on her ... if you know what I mean.

"Michael, Amy was a good girl tonight, and she said she wanted to save her drinking for a champagne toast with you at midnight. I saw her smile at this guy but there was nothing to it ... this asshole just took it the wrong way. I am sorry Michael, I just lost track of her ... it's crazy here."

I give Janet a little kiss on the temple, and say, "It's okay honey. I know that you and Tom are good friends to Amy, and take good care of her. I am indebted to you guys ... and Fred too, for being so good to my girl."

"Oh Mike, she is a little sweetheart, and even though she is very attractive to the guys, the girlfriends are not jealous of her ... mostly! She seems to be very bright, but a little on the naïve side, y'know ... guileless! She trusts everyone! Kind'a like a little girl that way!"

"Well you, Linda and Sarah have been very good friends to Amy, and I appreciate it ... I'd love to give you all a big sloppy kiss!"

"Mmm, I think we'd all like that Mike!" We both laugh, as the music and our dance ends I give Janet a little peck on the cheek.

We all tuned in the TV to see the ball drop in Times Square, and cheer in the New Year, as I take my girl in my arms and kiss her passionately to strains of Auld Lang Syne. I even sing it to her looking into her eyes, and she cries with the emotion of being so loved.

Although that guy did not penetrated Amy, she was quite shaken but recovered quickly. She insists on taking a shower as soon as we return home. I just hold her all night, and in the morning, make love to her slowly and affectionately. As we lay cuddling with her in my arms, she wiggles her little butt against my groin and quietly says,

"I love you so much, Michael. I am so happy to have you and all of my nice friends to watch out for me. I know that I am smart, but men are always getting the wrong signals from me Michael ... why is that?"

"Well, men have this thing in their pants that they allow to do their thinking for them sometimes. You know, the little head doing the thinking for the big head!"

"Oh, Michael, I know that, but it is just hard to smile at a man without his getting the wrong idea that I want to um, be with him. Y'know?"

"Go to sleep, sweetheart!"

"Okay darling, mmm ... this feels so good ... so safe ... (yawn!) in your arms!"

She closes her eyes, and is snoring softly within seconds. Amy is an absolute tornado during the day, so funny to see her sleeping peacefully with the activities and cares of the day completely drained from her pretty face. I watch her sleep for a while, just thinking. Thinking about what logic she uses to think that letting a boy fondle her breasts and kiss her in a back room is innocent.

I am thinking about whether her imperative for exhibitionism, and allowing men to touch her might morph into more disturbing behavior. Perhaps she might think it is innocent to let someone touch, not only her breasts, but also her sex. I am not worried about whatever she has going on with Judy Hodgkins. Judy is not a threat to me over Amy. She may be bi, but Amy is not ... she is just responding to an affectionate friend who loves her.

So, I am lying here looking down at an absolutely angelic face snoring softly, and wondering what is in her heart to do—what she will allow other men to do with her. I decide to watch over her and to protect her without becoming co-dependent with her behavior.

I love her deeply and truly.

I know from my own experience that when something — particularly something sexual— feels good, it becomes desirable with increasing intensity. It simply does not matter to Amy if someone sees her tits or even her sweet pussy; they are only body parts to her, like an arm or a leg. If it feels good to her, what's to keep her from seeking more intensity; allowing men to go further with her?

Right now, I have exclusive access to intimacy with her, so just for right now ... I am happy.

I reach down and kiss Amy on the cheek as she sleeps, she interrupts her breathing long enough to wet her lips briefly, and then return to her quiet snores. Lying behind her, I fall asleep with the sweetly perfumed aroma of her hair in my nostrils.

~ ~ ~

Law school is demanding for both of us, so we limit our attendance at parties, and thus, temptation for Amy, for a while.

There is a lot of individual and group study with long nights in the library, Amy and I quiz each other on points of law, even when we are have breakfast at the campus café. As before with our undergrad papers, Amy and I work closely together like a pair of gloves on all of our work. Our hard work is liberally peppered with little kisses and hugs in public and hard fucking in private.

I gained an interest in litigation from my great success during my moot court case. I do most of the questioning of witnesses, while Amy and some others on the team provide the research, and search for presidents, etc. Amy has a fine legal mind, and develops a particular genius for research, and for contract law. She prepares the brief for that class in our study group. With her bent for the intellectual background work of the law, I am thinking that she might make a superb law professor someday.

~ ~ ~

(To be continued)