All Comments on 'Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 05'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Is it wrong?

Is it wrong to be jealous of a erotic storycouple? Nice story I couldn't stop reading and had to finish. I wasn't sure, but I do have you bookmarked, a very easy style of writting. Damn sexy to. Not you the stories. *~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Entertaining

I was not expecting to start and finish this series in one sitting, but it was such an entertaining read that I couldn't stop (That or I just wasn't tired. . .perhaps both). In all honesty, I enjoyed it. I should not be jealous of a fictional couple, but I am (just a little).

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 7 years ago
How old are you?

I just wonder, because college students don't use terms of endearment like darling, honey, sweetheart, etc. They're supposedly in their early 20's, but their conversations make them sound like they're 50+.

I gave the whole series 5*, but it was so unbelieveable and anti-climactic, I wish I hadn't. There was no drama....no conflict. You seemed like you wanted to go that way, but you never did. I mean...this chick was taking her top off and kissing and fondling another dude in a public place...after she professed her love for only him.... and he just lets it slide? Because she's just so pure and innocent and chaste that she didn't realize that wasn't appropriate when you claim to love someone else? WTF? None of that part of the story made ANY sense, whatsoever.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 7 years ago
Oh! I forgot!

What college aged kids slow dance to Ravel's "Bolero???" Did you watch "10" w/ Bo Derek before writing that scene and think that was a thing that young people were into

?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
50-50

just the right mix of story and “joining”.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
This

Is what I consider a gem, fun read. 5

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

All I can say about this story is ..... "Wow". You aced it. That was one of the best I have read on Literotica and I have read a bunch.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I didn’t think they would make it with her naive attitude. I was sure she would slip and fall into so,embody else’sclutches and lose Michael. I’m happy you worked it out so they all had a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous