All Comments on 'Overwhelmed'

by LP1957

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Funny. Kay hasn't been his wife for some months now.

The woman he thought he was fucking was really fucking Stan in her mind, now she's fucking him for real. Time to take his 5 and a half inches and go looking for woman with some brains, and integrity.

The only remaining question, will he let Stan get away with it?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
?

If this is a cuck/whore fantasy I give it a 3. If not, a 2.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND CHOICES

now its time for mind trips to be put to rest, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This story is pretty funny

The author made a good attempt at farce. Not easy to do.

Ducky7Ducky7about 7 years ago
liked the timeline thing

That was a good touch. The only good touch though

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Concurred the reserved little Kay?

Most guys are looking for more than a 36C? She will have sex and blow him any time, but he's bored? Paragraph breaks in the middle of sentences? Just wondering what the hell? Very dismal effort. To much size crap to get through the first page.

foolscapfoolscapabout 7 years ago
yawn

yawn yawn yawn

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Lord

Once again the anons are outdoing themselves with the comments. I wonder why they spend so much time reading this kind of story if they don't like them. Truth is they're fascinated by the concept but are too afraid to try it themselves.

@author: lots of mistakes in this story. Sentences that don't make any sense, mispellings etc. 3*

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 7 years ago
Great story!

You could feel the tension growing along with his total helplessness to alter the course of events. I'd love to hear part 2...will she be a regular stop in his trips?

Just one nit: in California you'd be 2 hours *behind* the Midwest, so by the time he was reading her texts at 3am his time, it would have been 5am her time and she'd probably already been split, seeded multiple times and full of his little swimmers on a mission! Btw, I live on the west coast and have often been defeated by time-zone math! I think you had the math correct on the texts exchanged as she was getting ready to go out.

Sorry to go on, but I did like the story and hope you'll continue it....

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
I think it is time to rid yourself of one selfish bitch

Yep, I think it is time to divorce her before going any farther. You need to be able to trust her-now you can't at all. Sorry but the pics she sent you should be forwarded to her pastor, family, and friends to show them all just what a coniving cunt she is. Also to your buddy Richard. And then make sure he gets fired as well. Since he knew of this whole thing. Fuck friends like him.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
No comments...

No comments...just 1*

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Simple

Married, getting old, no kids, selfish, crazy cheating wife, why bother? who needs this shit? : Dump her quickly and move on.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Leave a voice message to wife , PACK YOUR SHIT AND DONT BE THERE WHEN I GET BACK.

Get back into town and clean out all the money. Leave nothing. Do not go home. Let Her realize by herself how she screwed up. Don't file for divorce. Just leave.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Stupid Ass

Trying to Call her after the Fact. I would go back to the Hotel Pack and Catch the Next Flight Home. Get everything together. Then when she call's tell her to tell Stan to Take Care because when I see him he could be Missing a Few Inches.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 7 years ago
Lots of comments

Well is seems a sequel is needed to find what happened in the ladies loo and our hero to make the biggest decision of his life, is his wife toast !

Suckmachine007Suckmachine007about 7 years ago
Nice!

Love the text build up.

Ravisher71Ravisher71about 7 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed this immensely. Keep writing. It's always good to see a text exchange between a naughty hotwife and her hubby.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 7 years ago
You need a chapter 2

Don't leave it hanging. But be sure she doesn't even get half in the divorce settlement. Charge her with adultery since hubby has all the evidence.

Several word mistakes. Don't just rely on spell checking.

5 *'s this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatta' Cuck

Reading this shows NO LOVING WIFE, just a Cheater & He's a Cuck

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
I would just have her served

That way she would know you didn't get any of the texts and are NOT AT ALL OKAY WITH HER CHEATING. Now get your head out of your ass and write the breakup story that should follow this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another small-dicked cock-loving redneck cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What horrible and patectic story!....it can't be worst than that!

The author did a very very poor job on this story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sounds like my wife

I AM OUT of town for 3 weeks. Wife out partying down. you can guess what was going on 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! You know if the asshole of LIT, ANNONY

tells us the story is bad, it means it's GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why would you want the whore?

Fucking idiot.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

Oh yeah shes still your wife , fucking idiot and your not getting fucked no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Answers in order

No, Yes, No

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another small-dicked cock-loving redneck cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

What marriage, this one's going down the toilet, besides she's more than likely knocked up by stan by time hubby gets home. More stupid little dicked closet homo turning own wifey into unloving cum dump slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

regardless what those say who think this is real not just a story, finish of as long as it takes even if it turns into a btb story, don't care just finish it please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Send in the lawyers

these guys are done. burn the bitch and move of.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
Last story I will read you post

Come on you write cuck/fag shit every story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Your character is a real ass...and you're one for writing this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry?

She certainly didn't seem like she was sorry. At least he has pictures to show everyone during the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
.?

Do not know what to make of this story!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Find stan

Let her hold Stan's cock in her hand again. Just make sure.it is.no longer attached to Stan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finish please

You need to finish this story.

Is there a confrontation? Is there revenge? What happens?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spelling

Not finished. A good story always has a beginning, a plot and an end.

Incidentally, a couple of words for the author. COLLEGE HEELS

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
really?

so how is she a "loving" wife?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This socalled author is pure horseshit.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Loving wife?

Hell No! She's a fucking whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
no

no don;t be a wimp ,kick the whore to the curb. tell she can have big dick stan , and move on .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
D - I - V - O - R - C - E

The problem is slut. The solution is divorce.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
2nd worst story ever....

I agree with most everyone, this story sucked. She saw, She wanted, She got it, Stan's cock, that is. She had NO REASON to have sex with Stan because she knew it was wrong and She WAS married. She was a closet slut, but now, it's in the open. He was stupid for believing she wouldn't do Stan and now has text pictures of her affair. So unless there is another chapter, he will probably divorce the bitch. The storyline itself was a standard cheating wife/poor husband with no real moral value..... I am not a fan of these kind of stories, so only one star.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Thank god people get off on a woman who rarely exists in real life.

Dumb cuck crap as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Try finishing tour story idiot

Twat

inbigjimflinbigjimflalmost 3 years ago

did not finish the story dump her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another story with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As with other authors, story's unfinished. For a wife that doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day, she surely seemed to that year. Why would she even consider her actions with that guy? He's not too late, she's turned into a slut & gave him proof of her cheating & grounds for divorce. How many other times did it happen with that guy that she's not telling him about?

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - no ending this crap story

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

It's a fiver to me, this thing has a cute approach to a sexual buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is it with these writers that crap out in the 4rg quarter 1/5 for no stamina

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

End the goddamn story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Underwhelmed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLP1957@LP1957
56 Followers
62, married to my beautiful wife of 31/years. Like to RP most any cuckold or cheating scene. Very flexible in my roles and use them for story ideas. Have posted some here if you have the time and desire. Like long scenes that build the characters. It never hurts to ask, u...