Overwhelmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

11:59 (Picture, still in the cab, her hand covering his bulge.). No caption.

12.06 We are in a quiet little bar. It's dark and well I um. I took it out of his pants. I couldn't help myself. I had to feel the real thing. Larry it is twice as big as you and yours is the biggest I have ever seen. I'm sorry but I need to play with it under the table. I will stop as soon as you tell me too but I think you liking this as much as I am by your silence.

12:14 I have been rubbing him under the table. I can't believe how long it is. I put both my hands on it and the tip still stuck out. It's so thick and veiny too. I want to keep playing. It's hot and throbbing. I want to be able to see it.

12:20 Stan made me stop. Said he was getting too excited and that if I wanted to keep going I would have to take him into he ladies room.

12:24 (Picture of his enormous cock with my wife's hand wrapped around it. Her wedding ring gleaming from the light.) My god honey it is real! It is real and in my hand. It's so big and so hot. I can't stop stroking it. Stan asked me to let him have my panties. They are ruined anyway so I stepped out of them and gave them to him. He is being a gentleman but I don't know if I can remain being a lady.

12:32 (Picture of Kay on her knees, Stan's cock is in her hand and she is licking it's tip.) Is it ok if I try to suck on it? I could never get it all in my mouth, but I need to know how it tastes. It is leaking precum like a small faucet.

12:58 (Picture of Kay's dress, it is stained with streaks of cum. Her wedding ring, no longer gleamed from the light as it was covered in his jizz. A smile and blotches of cum on her face.) Sorry, we will talk tomorrow. Sorry.

I was at least a half hour too late! I tried calling her then and there but her phone was turned off. I have no idea what occurred after she went silent. My mind has a lot of ideas. I won't sleep tonight. Should I fly home in the morning? Did they sleep together? Is Kay still my wife?

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers
12