All Comments on 'Owning Elaine Pt. 04'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like that she had a happy time as a slave

I loved Dale and liked that she had a happy time as a slave and that she got to buy her freedom. I would love to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
End of Elaine the Slave

Clearly this is the story of Elaine the Slave, and I'm HOPING Elaine the Slaver!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When?

Looking forward to reading Elaine next adventures as a free woman. It has been a very long journey...

Thank you for sharing your talented writing with us. Truly enjoyed it.

DC

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Elaine is family!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing 'Elaine' with us. Reading your series has brought me excitement but even more passion and emotion. The reflective passages were a nice cooling down and of simple beauty and understanding.

I'd love to read more about Elaine (with Natalie, you have shown a character treat of her until then unknown to us) but I understand that you are at presently occupied with writing The Slaving World, which I enjoy as well.

beygaze1beygaze1over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Elaine is Family

Thank you so much for all your comments. It makes me feel great that I have created a character you so enjoy. Right now we have to let all the other characters catch up on that five years Elaine is Dale's slave. We'll get there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW! Love the Elaine series

Fabulous series. Could not put it down and now still want more of Elaine. You are a grifted writer and I hope you continue to write and share your talent. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for this wonderful series.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 5 years ago
Love the Elaine stories

Excellent, just excellent!

Just finished reading for the second time and loved the series as much this time as the first time. Once again I will go thru Elaine withdrawal. You did an excellent job in creating her and drawing you readers into her thoughts and life. Throughout the series many others commented on how much better the Elaine series is compared to the Fifty Shades of Grey books. I agree 100%! Every character was well developed and the reader gets to see what who they are along with why. Elaine is a story that definitely needs another series to see who she becomes now that she is free. There are so many directions she could take. I really hope you will write one more series with her. And I would love to see the series published for everyone to enjoy.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Revisited

It's been almost two years since I read this first and it was just as good the second time around! I have been picking up your new Slaving World series, but I guess life gets in the way of making the kind of progress your readers would prefer. You're in the drivers' seat though, take your time to write a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And?

Ever thought you have to write a (rather long) sequel to this story?

Elaine entering the slaving business should be awesome, since her night with Natalie gave us a glimpse!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

3rd read

Yeah, I'm an Elaine addict. Curious if we will ever see her again in The Slaving World, as the last line seems to hint at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

> but she knew she was done being a slave

Always makes you wonder what happens to slaves who decide they want to stop but the masters refuse to let them go. But hey, no explanation is better than a bad explanation so no complaints there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
646 Followers
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES