Owning Elaine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

In the second lap, Elaine picked it up a bit and hoped that she would have the advantage in endurance. She was right on Natalie's heels when they hit the ropes (she had to try hard to focus on her running and not Natalie's pleasant posterior) and had a solid lead by the time they were at the second straightaway. Here Elaine lengthened her stride, long regular strides, and tried to maintain her lead. She could feel Natalie closing on her, but she still was in front when they hit the next obstacles.

The finish line was just ahead. Elaine did not dare to turn back and look for Natalie and the crowd was too loud for her to be able to hear her opponent. All she could do was her best and keep on heading for the win. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Natalie closing, clawing for every bit of ground, but not in any real rhythm. Elaine poured on a little more.

Elaine crossed the finish line first. She reveled in the accomplishment and of the physical high of a great run. She could do this.

In her second meet she was matched up with a long legged blonde gazelle. Ericka, as her back informed, consistently outlegged Elaine in the straightaways, but was a little too awkward in the climbs and unsure over the cactus. Elaine held off another late charge to win. She was on to the finals tomorrow.

"Great job, slave girl," Billie said when Elaine told her what happened. "I heard Laura lost her second, she was favored 5-3, too. Won someone some money, I'm sure."

Elaine did a few more laps to stay loose, had dinner and went to bed early.

The finals pitted her against Dana. Dana was big eyed, small breasted and rather innocent looking. She had a big, disarming smile that made Elaine instantly suspicious. When Dana grabbed at her ankle on the first climb, Elaine was ready with a kick. Elaine missed her intended target of Dana's face, but landed a glancing blow off her shoulder. That did buy enough time to pull ahead.

Dana was a persistent cheater, though. She did everything Billed had warned her about and a few more. Dana only seemed to have enough in her to sprint and get close to Elaine, but when she did would swipe or grab or push Elaine. At worst, she threw Elaine off enough that she couldn't get her stride and this let the slower woman keep up. At best, Dana knocked Elaine down with a combination elbow to the chest and leg sweep and ran ahead.

Elaine realized that she was much safer behind Dana. She also realized that she could keep up with her opponent and still have enough of an advantage to stay behind her and spank her bare ass. Elaine stayed just out of Dana's reach then closed in and laid a hard slap across her pert little bottom. She did this again and again, switching hands and cheeks. Dana reached the last climb first and Elaine rewarded this accomplishment with six solid handprints before she began her ascent. In the last straightaway, Elaine feinted towards another spank and when Dana shied away, sprinted past her for the win.

----

The last events were the wrestling finals. Susan, Kristy and Billie swept their categories and the games ended on a high note for their team.

As soon as the games ended the slaves were allowed to begin their party. They were isolated off at one end of the ranch against the mountain. The free people got the best real estate for their party and the slaves were kept well away from that. One big tent was the centerpiece of the event. Inside were the tables, the music and, more importantly for Elaine, the food and bar. She ate with Billie and Susan, but Billie soon left. "Need to find me a sweetie for the night," she said and begin to prowl about the room. Susan soon took off on her own hunt and left Elaine alone.

Despite her accomplishments in the games, she still did not have enough self-confidence to approach another girl. And she was a sub, too, and used to being hunted rather than hunting. She looked around the room and caught Natalie looking at her and they exchanged a quick smile. That might be nice, Elaine thought and blushed.

Her reverie was broken by a familiar hated laugh. Kristy was talking to two other wrestlers, big girls, and looking over at Elaine. At one point all three gave her a long and unashamed looking over. Kristy mimicked having a face pushed into her ass, looked at Elaine and all three girls laughed.

Elaine decided she didn't want to be in here with them. She was normally shy and now she had a reason to escape. She took her cup of wine and slipped out the side, thinking of going back to the bus, but not ready to call it a night yet.

She enjoyed the night desert air, the silver and black moonlit landscape and the sense she had had a great day and not even Kristy could sabotage that. She walked deeper into the canyon, occasionally passing girls tangled in the shadows. Moans and sighs seemed to come from each little hidden spot. The farther she got from camp, the fewer moaning shadows until she finally had the desert to herself.

She had come a long way since that cabin in Canada. She was still a slave, but not helpless and beaten down like she was then. No J.J. or Anna, no Sam, though that still hurt. No Roy to give her away, that one didn't hurt as much as she thought it would. She wasn't too happy in "Hicksville, Ill", but had to admit it gave her time to heal and rediscover herself. She was ready for her next adventure, whether it was slave games or something else.

She turned and headed back towards the tent to see if Natalie was still there.

Elaine was almost back and could hear the music playing, when someone leapt from the shadows and grabbed her. In the moonlight she could see one of the big wrestlers Kristy had been talking to in the tent step in front of her. She assumed the other one was the one who had her arm in a painful hold.

"That's her," the girl in front of her said. "She's pretty, ain't she?"

"Yeah," the one holding her said. "I'd love to have this little slut to keep me happy."

"Come on," the one in front said. "Get on your knees, slut."

Elaine resisted, but was not in a good position. Her arm was in a painful lock, Elaine recognized it as one Kristy had used on her a lot. The girl holding her gave it another twist and Elaine had no choice but to drop to her knees.

The one in front of her stepped closer and wiggled her crotch at Elaine's face.

"Kristy says you're a world class pussy licker, I want to see if it's true," she rubbed her wet slit on Elaine's closed mouth.

The one holding her grabbed Elaine's hair and tightened her grip. It was painful, but Elaine refused to perform. Not tonight, not for them. The big wrestler rubbed her crotch in Elaine's face and Elaine parted her lips. She felt this and, just like Elaine thought she would pushed her clit right into Elaine's mouth.

The tough girl screamed in pain as Elaine bit down hard. Elaine turned her head and pulled back, keeping the nub of sensitive flesh locked firmly between her teeth. Both of the big dommes were too surprised to really be able to do anything. One finally realized that maybe hitting Elaine might get her to let go and started whacking at the back of her head. This just made Elaine drop her head lower and pull down harder on her clit.

Suddenly out of the night came a fist. The fist was belonged to Billie and it came across the face of the one in front. Elaine let go of the clit in her mouth as her would be rapist flew back onto the ground. The pale form of Susan was there and grabbed the other one by the hair and dragged her off of Elaine. The wrestler turned to face Susan and when she did Elaine dropped on her butt and kicked her with both legs using all of her strength. This powerful kick sent her attacker sprawling into a cholla and she screamed as a dozen bits of the cactus broke off and stuck into her bare skin.

The other one lay doubled over on the ground clutching her crotch, a bloody nose almost unnoticed.

"Thanks," Elaine said.

"We knew you were out here alone," Billie said.

"When Kristy sent those two out, we figured we better see where they were going," Susan added.

"Kristy sent them?"

"Well, she was talking to them. Saying some rather frank things about you. Then they got their heads close, Kristy said something to the two and they went out the door. We followed them and found this."

Elaine was steaming. Her Irish temper had finally reached its limit.

She stormed back into the tent. A quick scan of the room found Kristy in one of the corners. She had an increasingly uncomfortable looking Natalie pinned against a wall. This just pissed Elaine off even more. She stormed towards the corner, not thinking of the difference in size or skill, just wanting to hurt that fucking bitch.

There was a table beside where Kristy was working on Natalie. She was doing the same patronizing tracing her finger up and down the arm that preceded many of her nights with Elaine. Elaine picked an empty plastic serving tray off the table. In full stride and with no warning, she brought the tray upside Kristy's head. There was a satisfying crunch of flesh and Kristy's head snapped to the side under the impact. Blood pouring from her nose and a cut on her cheek, a stunned Kristy turned to look at her assailant. As she did and as who it was began to dawn on her, Elaine swung the tray again with a backhand that would have made her middle school tennis instructor happy, smashing into the other side of her tormentor's face. A third swing straight down on the top of Kristy's head broke the tray and sent Kristy sprawling to the ground.

Elaine gave her a strong kick to the ribs and that one seemed so satisfying that she followed it up with another. She was feeling better, but still wasn't done yet. She started looking around for something else to hit Kristy with and saw a chair that looked promising.

"Hold on, Elaine," Billie said and stood between Elaine and the chair.

Well, she could kick her again, Elaine thought and turned back only to find Susan blocking that way.

The room was silent and all eyes were on what just happened.

Kristy rose to all fours. If Billie hadn't been blocking her, Elaine thought it would have been a perfect time for another kick to the ribs. Blood streamed from Kristy's nose and a couple of nasty cuts on her face. She looked blearily up at Elaine.

"That's right, bitch," Elaine spat. "I did this to you. Now, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" She tried to lunge at Kristy again, but Billie held her back.

Susan reluctantly agreed to take Kristy to the infirmary, where she would join the two others who were making their way there already.

Elaine was fairly confident she was going to be left alone for the rest of the night. She saw Natalie looking at her with a mix of fear and arousal. Elaine walked over to her, hooked a finger in her collar and kissed her.

"This one's mine tonight," Elaine said and left hand in hand with Natalie. She grabbed a blanket from the pile by the door and walked into the night.

"Come on, I know a place where we can be alone," Elaine said.

Natalie didn't say a word as Elaine led her to the spot where minutes before she had been peacefully contemplating life and enjoying her victory. Now adrenaline coursed through her veins and lust clouded her thinking. She grabbed Natalie's collar and began kissing the curly haired slave.

Elaine devoured Natalie's mouth and Natalie took it all with stunned shock. They dropped to the blanket on the ground, never breaking the kiss. Kissing was great but Elaine needed more and grabbed two handfuls of Natalie's hair and pulled the slave's head down to her pussy. When Natalie resisted, Elaine pulled harder, tightening what she knew was a painful grip and the brunette submitted.

Elaine savored the feel of the other slave's hot mouth on her slit and clit. She loved how Natalie used the broad of her tongue to lap her clit and sometimes forced her down a little more to lap up the juices of Elaine's aching pussy. Elaine climaxed for the first time in weeks, loosening her grip slightly in the curls of her lover. But she was not ready to stop yet and wanted more from the girl. When Natalie tried to lift her head, Elaine grabbed harder and pushed her crotch into the brown eyed slave's face.

As Natalie submitted and pleasured her, Elaine began to understand the appeal of dominating a woman. Natalie was there only to please her, Elaine would make her do what she wanted with no thought to Natalie's wants or needs. Only her satisfaction counted and Natalie was an instrument to bring her pleasure. Elaine rode the lips and tongue of the other woman for another climax then another before finally letting her take a break and letting go of her hair.

Elaine expected Natalie to get up and run away, but instead she worked her way up Elaine's thin body to her small breasts and began to give them the same attention. Natalie might not have been the best at cunnilingus that Elaine had experienced (Amanda would be tough to beat), but what she did to Elaine's sensitive breasts was amazing. Elaine moaned and writhed in pleasure as Natalie went from one to another. Elaine suddenly jolted as she experienced a new kind of orgasm, one she had never felt before and one that came solely from her nipples. She bucked into Natalie, but now it was Natalie who held Elaine down until she had finished.

They both panted and Elaine pulled Natalie up to kiss her.

"That was," Elaine found herself at a loss for words as she caressed the woman beside her.

"I know," Natalie said as she curled up next to Elaine's shuddering body.

For a minute in the desert moonlight they were not slaves, but two beautiful women discovering and pleasing each other.

Elaine wanted to know Natalie, too. She wanted to see her orgasm, to make her orgasm. She broke the embrace and with one hand pushed the brunette against the ground. Natalie did not resist as Elaine slid down her body and spread her legs. Elaine briefly kissed each of the supine girl's nipples and give the fascinating areole a quick circumnavigation with her tongue, making a private vow to come back to them later, and then dove into her pussy.

Elaine knew how to please a woman and eagerly showed her skills. Her hands cupped the amble bottom of Natalie, lifting her crotch into the pleasures of Elaine's mouth. The blue eyed slave watched Natalie's body squirm and shudder as she was brought to first one orgasm then another. She finished with a quick lick up and down each of Natalie's inner thighs then returned to the breasts she had neglected earlier while slowly finger fucking Natalie's wet cunt.

Elaine finally collapsed next to the sweaty, quivering body of her lover for the night and they fell asleep in each other's arms in the cool desert night.

"It's been a good day," Elaine said softly then curled up closer for warmth.

-----

There was a different mood when they boarded the flight back to the Midwest. The team was happy and excited because they had won the meet and everyone had done well. But the bruised face of Kristy sat off by herself, beaten. Elaine had not done any permanent damage, but her entire face seemed like one giant bruise interrupted by a couple of stitched up cuts. She had been on the wrong end of a beat down and everyone knew it.

Elaine, on the other hand, basked in the glow of her triumphs. Winning in her only event was extremely impressive for her first meet. And there was the wonderful night with Natalie, Elaine could still smell her fingers and Natalie's scent lingering on them. But mostly, it was her beat down of Kristy that made her happy. Not even happy so much as relieved to have a huge weight lifted from her. She wasn't afraid of Kristy anymore, she was not dominated by her presence. Elaine had her revenge and got her safety from Kristy, too. She knew that there might be consequences when she got back to her owner, but it had been worth it.

Michelle had been sold, too. Winston had done the deal on behalf of the absent Barry. A new prize, Amy? Jenny? something like that, would be delivered sometime soon.

The plane landed and Kristy pushed past everyone to be the first slave off. Elaine took her time, not in a big hurry. When she finally exited the plane and was met by a blast of cold, wet Illinois early spring air, she was stopped by Winston.

"You and I are taking a side trip," the head guard said. The other competitors and guards were getting into a van for the ride back to "Hicksville, Ill"; but Winston led Elaine over to a familiar looking black Lincoln.

Sure enough, Zed stepped out and opened the door for her.

"Nice to see you again, slave girl," Zed said by way of greeting. "You're looking much better than the last time I saw you. Nice tan, too."

"Thank you, sir," Elaine said and gave him a quick peck on the cheek as she went past. "That was for the blanket last time." She remembered that small act of kindness on an otherwise horrible night

She climbed in the back and Winston sat up front with Zed.

"So what's the plan?" Zed asked as he started the big car.

"You've got the address," Winston said. "We drop her off. You and I go to Miller's Pub for ribs and a beer then you bring me back to the school."

"You buyin'?"

"The Boss is."

"Alright, let's get going."

Elaine noted that they did not mention bringing her back with them.

They left the airport and headed straight for the city. Elaine wondered what was going to happen to her next. She felt good about her performance at the meet and the time in the sun did her body good. She was not really looking forward to going back to her basement room, but she knew worse things could happen to her.

Eventually, they wound up on Lake Shore Drive and pulled into a swanky looking condominium tower. Zed parked by the back door and Winston led Elaine into the building. He was silent as they got into the elevator. He pushed the button for the 16th floor. Elaine was dying of curiosity but knew not to ask.

They got off and went down the hall to the corner condo. Winston let himself in with a key and beckoned Elaine to follow him.

"Strip," Winston said after he closed the door.

"Yes, sir," Elaine said and removed her dress and sandals.

Winston took them and put them in a bag.

"He'll be here in the morning for you. Don't go anywhere," he picked up the bag and stood by the door. "Be a good slave." He opened the door and turned back to her. "And nice job at the games."

Elaine sighed. Alone again, naked and waiting for a strange man to show up and ravish her. This seemed familiar. She walked to the window and parted the curtains for a look. A half-moon was over Lake Michigan. Below, Lake Shore Drive rolled by, white headlights as the cars approached and red as they drove past. Whoever this guy was, he was loaded. This was about as different from the cabin in Canada as you could get. She hoped it turned out better than that had, too.

Elaine nosed around the place. The kitchen was stocked and she poured herself a glass of wine. There were two bedrooms, the master bedroom (so to speak) also had a view of the lake. She imagined she would be spending most of her time here, the telltale rings on the corners of the bed were a giveaway. She found a cabinet full of sex toys and aids. Yes, this was where she would be spending most of her time.

Elaine turned up the heat to a comfortable 76 degrees and raided the refrigerator for dinner. She was a little worried, but knew she was too valuable an asset to damage much. She could also use a good solid fucking. For that reason, she hoped Barry was not the one coming tomorrow. She liked Barry, but her owner could not give her what she needed at the moment.

She made a big salad drenched in dressing and plopped in front of the TV. The TV turned onto the local news during the business segment and she was about to change channels when she saw Barry on the screen. She quickly turned the sound on.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers