Owning Elaine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

"...continued between Barry Cox and," Elaine's heart skipped a beat, "Dale West of the Tresken Group over the acquisition of Cox Logistics and Security. They are expected to announce a final deal tomorrow. Sources indicate the value, including stock and cash, could be worth up to half a billion dollars."

A lot of things made a lot more sense to Elaine. A sudden hope welled up inside her, too. The timing of her being here couldn't be a coincidence, could it?

She began to take a closer look around the condo. There was a well-stocked closet, all of the dress clothes did not have sizes, only the tag of a tailor. But she found a pair of Levi's that were 36 waist, 34 length. There was no way Barry was a 34 length, but the proportions were right for Dale.

It could be. But for how long this time?

Elaine tried to go to bed, but could not sleep. It finally took the rest of the bottle of wine and a pleasant round of masturbation thinking of Dale to relax enough to drift off.

Elaine awoke at nine. Winston had said he would be here for her in the morning, but he didn't say when. If it was Dale, and she really hoped it was, she wanted to make a good impression so the first thing, well the second thing, she did was hop in the shower. She lingered, taking extra care of the details of her body. When she felt clean and beautiful enough, she got out, did her hair and headed to make coffee.

She was greeted by the smell of brewing coffee as she stepped out of the bathroom. Someone was already here. He was here. Elaine hung up her towel, took a deep breath, straightened her shoulders and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Elaine," came Dale's rich booming voice. "Would you like some coffee?"

He had a big smile on his face and looked Elaine's naked body up and down.

"Good morning, sir," Elaine answered. "Yes, please, sir." She made no attempt to hide her pleasure at seeing him.

"How do you like it?"

Rough and hard, Elaine wanted to answer but instead said "With milk, please, sir."

Dale poured her a mug and added the milk. He handed it to her with both hands and kissed the blue eyed slave.

"You are looking lovely this morning," he said and motioned for her to join him at the table. There was a bag on it from which emanated wonderful food smells: bacon, eggs, butter, a hint of fresh bread, too. Elaine's stomach rumbled audibly.

Dale laughed and Elaine blushed as she sat across from him. He pulled out a wax paper wrapped lump from the bag and passed it to Elaine. She opened it to find a croissant with bacon, eggs, tomato, spinach and cheese. It looked wonderful.

"Go ahead," he said. "A local place down the street," he explained. "A little hole in the wall, as they say, but wonderful food. Poor service, though. But I guess for what they serve I can deal with it."

Elaine attacked the croissant. She was starving and it was delicious.

Dale drank his coffee and watched her. His eyes rarely left her. He studied her eyes as she ate, the movement of the muscles on her lovely neck as she chewed, the rise and fall of her perky nipples with each breath and all of the things that made her a unique human being who he was going to have a chance to explore and know. He smiled in anticipation of his time with this beautiful woman. He would see her smile and get to know her better, then pillage her exquisite body at his leisure.

Dale had opened the curtains so Elaine could look out on a grey, cloudy Lake Michigan. Patches of rain fell here and there, but at least it wasn't snow.

Dale quizzed her about the latest meet. Elaine answered, trying not to be too proud at her achievement, but letting her sense of accomplishment come through. She was interested in his business deal, but as a slave could not bring up the subject.

She finished eating and was ready to be taken when Dale pointed to two bags on the couch.

"Clothes for you," he said. "Get dressed, we are going out."

Elaine went to the bags. It was a nice outfit, Elaine thought as she began to put it on, heavy on the dark colors, though. There were black stockings that came to her upper thighs and a blue denim skirt that fell to mid-thigh. There was no bare leg showing, but no underwear either. She put on a silk tank top when Winston stopped her and removed her collar. He replaced it with a thin black silk one that was barely half an inch wide. Elaine knew it was just to mark her and remind her of what she was. Finally, there was a heavy blue turtle neck sweater that she pulled over her head. Dale watched her the entire time.

"Let's get you ready," Dale told Elaine, "for seeing the town. Bend over," he commanded her, "and flip up your skirt."

"Yes, sir," Elaine obeyed and was ready to be pounded.

"You really are beautiful," Dale complimented her. He took a moment to rub her perfect bottom, feeling the soft flesh.

Dale squirted some lube in her ass and began working it in with two fingers. Elaine was all ready to be fucked hard when she felt the familiar sensation of the hard plastic butt plug being forced into her anus. She relaxed once it was in, but was still bent over with her skirt above her waist.

"That takes care of the back, now let's do the front," Dale said.

He slid a couple of fingers into her slit and began probing and stretching her. She moaned, hoping maybe this time he'd fuck her, but was disappointed again. He pushed something into her vagina, it was plastic and while it was cold to start with, it warmed up quickly once inside her. He finished by putting a G-string thong on her.

"Okay, stand up," Dale said.

"Yes, sir," Elaine was a little disappointed she was not getting fucked, but wondered what else he had in store for her. She stood and smoothed her skirt down.

"Let's test things out," Dale said with a grin. He reached into his pocket and the plug in Elaine's ass began vibrating. Dale saw the surprised look on her face. "That one works," he said and the vibrating stopped. He smiled again and the egg in her vagina began vibrating. "And that one, too."

Elaine was trying to grasp what this meant for the day.

"Let's go," Dale said, "the car is waiting."

Dale held the door for Elaine as she left the condominium and he gave her a quick kiss as she walked by.

It was one of the most enjoyable days in Elaine's recent life. Since she had become a slave, Elaine had generally not been in the civilized world. Her time in the deserts of Nevada or forests of Canada had mostly been with those involved with slaving, even her time in Las Vegas was mostly spent in Roy's house. Certainly her time in "Hicksville, Ill" had been in isolation. She was shy and uncertain, nervous and scared about being around so many people, but Dale was there for her.

Dale was charming, kind and oh-so-good-looking. While most every other man (and woman for that matter) had only been interested in having as much sex with her as soon as possible, Dale actually seemed to enjoy her company. Once Elaine relaxed a little (and two glasses of wine in the car on the way to the Art Institute helped immensely), she found herself talking easily for the first time in months. Dale listened to her, paid attention to what she was saying and laughed at her (few) jokes. She loved the way he looked into her eyes when she was saying something important.

Dale had the controllers for the devices, too, and made use of them as well. Sometimes it was a low setting, just enough to remind her of what she was, as if having her ass and pussy full wasn't enough. Other times, seemingly at random, he would crank up the speeds and it was all Elaine could do not to cum on the spot.

When they arrived at the Art Institute, Elaine was a kid in a candy store. She had a fine arts background and had worked as a graphic designer before Roy. Dale quickly realized that she knew far more about what was here than he did and let her guide him. He held her hand as they walked through the exhibits, he enjoyed the way her eyes lit up when she saw a work she liked or how animated she became when she discussed an artist or technique. He played with the controllers then, too. When she was getting excited, he would turn up the vibrators inside her, he wanted her as sexually hyped as possible.

They spent most of the day at the Institute and emerged for an early dinner at an exquisite restaurant Dale knew. It was one of those restaurants that did not have prices on the one page menu, but since Elaine had no money anyway, she did not worry about that. It was a wonderful meal and the wine Dale kept ordering gave the whole thing a delicious, hazy feel.

Elaine expected to head back to the condo after dinner and get the holy living hell fucked out of her. It had been a great day; but if it ended now, she would have been content. Dale had other ideas and they walked a few blocks to a blues club. They stayed for a set, the first live music Elaine had seen in years, before Dale called for the car and told Elaine it was time to leave. She flashed him her best "fuck me now" look as he helped her into the car.

Dale held Elaine's hand in the backseat of the car as they went back to the condo. It seemed very chaste, almost romantic, except Dale had both vibrators going at near maximum setting for the drive back. Elaine could not even manage a complete sentence as she alternated between fighting the pleasure and embracing it.

When they finally made it back into the condo, Elaine was ready to let go and cum, but Dale turned down the vibrator in her pussy as soon as they entered.

Elaine waited as Dale hung his coat. He pointed to the table.

"Bend over the table," he ordered, "flip your skirt up."

"Yes," Elaine said, she wanted to say "master" but contented herself with a simple "sir."

Dale smiled at her hesitation then walked into the bedroom. Elaine looked out the big living room window onto the skyline of Chicago and Lake Michigan, anticipating Dale inside her. She saw Dale reflected in the window walking out of the bedroom naked, his big cock bouncing in front of him. Elaine closed her eyes, soon.

Dale stepped in behind Elaine. She felt him slide the thong down her legs, letting it hang by her knees. He reached inside her and pulled the vibrator out her pussy. She waited for him to penetrate her, but he waited with the tip of his cock.

"Please fuck me, ma-" she stopped herself. "Please fuck me, sir."

"Do you want to be my slave, Elaine?"

"Oh, yes, sir," Elaine gasped. "Please, sir. Fuck your slave."

"You may call me 'Master'," he said and began slowly sliding into her.

"Oh, thank you, Master," Elaine moaned as he entered her sopping wet pussy.

"I want you, Elaine," Dale said as he filled her. Elaine heard the primal lust in his voice and braced herself for what was going to happen.

The calm and impassive sexual demeanor Dale had shown all day evaporated in Elaine's beautiful body. He used her fast and hard, barely able to control himself as he fucked her. Elaine came almost instantly, the tension of all day was at a fever point, she was wet and eager. One climax followed another until Dale came inside her.

"Thank you, Master," Elaine whispered.

Dale pulled a napkin off the table and used it to catch the worst of the cum as he pulled out of Elaine, he did not want to get her stockings messy, she supposed.

"Undress," he commanded her.

"Yes, Master," Elaine said.

Elaine began to undress while Dale watched her. Stockings and skirt were first, she was also keenly aware that they were the only clothes she had. She loved calling him Master. Would he buy her? Could he buy her? She realized that her strong performance in the latest games probably upped whatever price Barry would charge for her. Maybe she should not have done so well, but she was not about to base her life on maybes. Maybe Dale would buy her, but most likely she would wind up back at "Hicksville, Ill" and doing well at the games would be better for her life there. She had to deal with what was real.

Elaine pulled off the turtle neck sweater. All she was wearing now was a pair of earrings, a small collar and a buttplug vibrator up her ass. Firm with the resolve not to make any more out of this than it was, she turned to face Dale and all that determination melted. It took all of her self-control not to fall to her knees and beg Dale to buy her.

"Even if it's just for tonight," she heard herself say, not meaning to say it out loud.

"Then it's still good," Dale finished for her.

"Yes, Master," Elaine said and smiled shyly at him.

Dale sat down in a sofa and motioned for her to come over to him. Elaine did and Dale slid the vibrator back in her pussy. He had her climb on the couch and she curled up with him. Their naked flesh pressed against each other and Dale's hands roamed all over Elaine's lovely skin. He turned both the vibrators on and set the controller aside.

Elaine lost herself in the sensations of Dale's expert hands caressing her and the vibrators going inside her. She closed her eyes and rested her hands on his chest then nearly jumped when both vibrators suddenly went from slow to very fast.

"Random setting," Dale explained with a smile.

Elaine could not even muster an answer. He lifted her chin and kissed her deeply.

"Masturbate," he ordered her. "Make yourself cum."

"Yes, Master," Elaine answered.

Elaine shifted positions slightly, resting her head on Dale's broad chest and spreading her legs enough to get access to her crotch. She began slowly, trying to time her work with the vibrators, but they seemed to change speeds every few seconds. That unpredictability was exciting and Elaine soon realized that all she needed was a light touch on her clitoris with the random vibrations and she was there. She moaned and came, vaguely aware that she was drooling on Dale's chest.

After a while, Dale pulled her head away from his chest. Elaine looked down and realized he was hard again.

"Keep playing with yourself," he told her then guided her mouth down to his cock.

"Yes, Master," Elaine said then put his cock in her mouth. It was awkward, but she stretched out a little and that was better. Dale kept a hand in her hair to guide Elaine as she sucked.

The entire experience was overwhelming, there were so many sensations. The vibrators, her masturbating, his cock being forced into her mouth and throat. She wasn't sure if she had multiple orgasms, or one really long one, but Dale was pleased.

He lifted her head off his cock.

"Slave," he said in a tone to get her attention.

Elaine stopped touching herself and managed a "Yes, Master?"

"I want you to take the plug out of your ass," he told her slowly and clearly. "Then I want you to sit on my dick."

"Yes, Master," Elaine said and stood up.

Dale leaned back and watched Elaine work the plug out. She managed to get the painful part done and left the device on a table next to the couch. She was, for the next few seconds, empty in her behind for the first time all day.

She climbed on the couch and straddled Dale. He lent a helping hand and once she was on him, he waited for her to do as she had been instructed. Elaine took a deep breath, gently grabbed his rock hard shaft and guided it to her anus. She knew if she thought too much about it she'd hesitate and make Dale mad and she did not want to anger or disappoint him. Keeping her hand on his shaft, she began to lower herself onto him. She gasped as the tip broke into her. Her teeth clenched as she brought herself down onto his lap.

Elaine had done as she was told and awaited further instruction. Dale smiled at her. He brought her face to his and kissed her. Elaine sighed and relaxed a little.

"Okay," Dale said and gave her butt a light slap.

Elaine started moving up and down on him. She was stretched, but he was big and unlubed and it hurt. Still, she knew what she had to do. Dale leaned back. Elaine expected him to close his eyes, but he kept them open and his eyes, and hands, were always on her. Elaine went slowly, enjoying the attention and feeling of being used. Dale seemed to be okay with the pace, he sighed contentedly as she fucked him.

"Get off," Dale said finally and gave her ass a light slap.

"Yes, Master," Elaine said and carefully climbed off him and waited further instruction.

Dale got up off the couch. He opened the table drawer, pulled out some lube and squirted it on his cock. He picked Elaine up off the floor and set her down on the couch on her back. He reached over, turned the vibrator in her pussy on high and stood between her legs. He lifted her legs against his chest, her ankles on his shoulder.

Elaine reached down and put his now lubed cock against her ass.

"Please fuck me, Master," Elaine said, "fuck me hard. Hurt me, make me yours."

With one hard thrust Dale rammed his way back inside her. Elaine cried out as he claimed her. Dale was fast, hard and brutal. Elaine was in pain, but it was wonderful. The pain from her ass mixed nicely with the pleasure from her cunt and out of that mix of pain and pleasure came another massive orgasm. Dale had a savage look in his eyes, all he seemed to even recognize was his desire to hurt and fuck Elaine. He came with a deep roar, leaving more cum inside Elaine's small body.

Dale panted and Elaine gasped as they started to come down. His cock still buried in her ass, Dale grabbed his phone from the rather cluttered table. He dialed then rubbed Elaine's legs while he waited for an answer.

"Barry?" Dale said. "It's Dale. You give me Elaine, I'll sign the contract for the deal tomorrow."

He waited for a second then smiled. "Great. Have a courier bring them by tomorrow," he said and put the phone down.

Elaine looked up at him, hoping what she had heard meant what she thought it did.

"Congratulations, Elaine," Dale said and reached down to rub her small, sensitive breasts, "I am your new owner."

Elaine could not think or even breathe for a moment. She did not have to go back to Hicksville. She was owned by a man who wanted her. A beautiful, strong man who knew how to fuck was her Master. She did not have to go back to "Hicksville, Ill" ever again.

"Master," Elaine managed to say before losing it and breaking down into body wracking sobs.

Barry slid out of her ass and looked down on the sobbing slave with a little worry. This was not the reaction he was expecting.

"Thank you, Master," Elaine managed to gasp. "Thank you for owning me."

Slowly she regained her composure and Elaine tried to explain all she had gone through and the emotional release of getting away from all the bad had brought. How much of the actual words and events made it out coherently was unclear, but her intent was.

"You are mine now, Elaine," Dale said. "My property," he helped her to her feet and kissed her deeply. "To use as I see fit."

Elaine just nodded.

Dale led her to one of the bathrooms.

"Get cleaned up and be ready for more, slave," he said and kissed her again.

"Yes, Master," Elaine said, feeling that thrill as she said the words.

Dale watched her perfect ass as she walked into the bathroom. He owned that ass now. He'd have to alter the brand in the morning. He took a deep breath and poured himself a drink. He had hammered out the best deal he could with Barry Cox, always trying to keep Elaine out of his mind when he negotiated. Realistically, he did not think he could have wrung anything more from him. The project was going to make both of them lots of money and he got a beautiful slave, too. Still, he would always wonder if he got Barry or Barry got him. But that was the way all good negotiations ended.

He finished his drink and Elaine emerged from the bathroom.

"Crawl to me," Dale commanded.

"Yes, Master," Elaine said and crawled across the floor to her owner.

"Look at me, slave," he ordered and Elaine looked up at him.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers